My Best Friend

Story Info
Two friends meet each other.
3.9k words
4.22
19.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was shining so bright this morning, but as I was driving to my job, even its light couldn't compare to the smile I had painted on my face. I was driving just by instinct, since my mind and thoughts were dancing around last night's discussion. The hot details were alive before my eyes and my imagination couldn't work faster than that. I had already built all the details and the picture was so realistic that I felt like I was already living it.

I had slept only for 5 hours but there was no fatigue at all. My body was obeying to my brain and felt strong and ready to face everything. Of course there was a full 8-hour work waiting at my office, but that was a small parenthesis to that day's schedule. What would follow later would be a lot more interesting and a lot spicier than one could imagine.

This friend of mine, whom I liked a lot, happened to be a very special yet extreme personality. His one side was so romantic, sensitive and mostly poetic. He could write and express himself through texts full of sadness, dreams and feelings. He was the most fragile man I've ever met. Still, he hided another part of him, that was so sexual and erotic. He was a real copy of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. He had a double personality, and whichever of his sides was revealed, a woman could find herself being captivated to his magnetism. This was also the case with me.

When I firstly met him I was attracted to his talent in writing. He could use the words in a way that you lived what he wrote and you wanted to dive in his mind to find out what he was thinking. He seemed so interesting to me and he really was. I've never met him face to face, which I'd love to, but all our communication was always in written, or through his web camera.

Distance could not stop what would happen later on. We had so many discussions, got to know each other pretty well and found mind chemistry between us. We seemed to know what could make each other feel good when one of us was down. Our friendship evolved and we felt so good talking and sharing our thoughts. I was under his spells and day after day I found myself being more and more happy knowing him.

Our discussions were mostly around various things, but sometimes we were led to more fiery paths. Being both of us well familiarized with words, and being persons with rich imagination, we discovered that one word could be the spark for a burning discussion. One word after another, we ended up making hotter talks after some time, but although these talks had an obvious burning desire, our friendship was still stronger than anything else.

Sometimes he was so out of control, and used his camera to show off what he was doing during our talk. He was so beautiful to my eyes, and I found myself wishing there was no distance between us, that I could be there with him, on the other side of that camera, touching and feeling what I saw.

During our chatting he forgot all his sensitiveness and he turned to a really sexual creature that fed my imagination and made me melt by lust. The outcome of each such talk was always the same, pure pleasure for both of us. It was like real fucking, only we never touched each other, although I wished we could...

Our normal discussion started always with exchanging our news of the day, or thoughts or sharing opinion for various things, either it was life or music, or in some cases we supported each other when being sad or disappointed due to heart matters.

We had a lot in common and talking with him was fun. Of course many times, our innocent phrases got a more hot meaning and this was increasing steadily our desire. We couldn't stop ourselves from what was next....

Last night it was again one of those nights that I'll never forget. We started talking about general stuff and soon we started teasing each other as usual. The truth is that I started that, but he responded as he really wanted me to go on. Not a quarter had passed until his camera was on and I could see him stripping for me. I got so horny that I started touching myself and thinking how nice it would be to have him making love to me. An amazing dream which I thought would never come true. Still I didn't regret any of these moments because they made me feel perfectly.

Well, he kept undressing under my continuing teasing and he started stroking his cock and turning around so that I could see all of him. I had him in front of my eyes, watching his cute ass that was a temptation for me. He is a really thin man, yet just perfect for my taste, with his muscled body being a land I'd love to explore. His face is another part of him I love. Some could say that he's not so beautiful, and even himself thinks he's not. But to my eyes he has so full, desirable lips and a look in his eyes that challenges me to attack him. He's the perfect detail for my fantasies.

As he continued his little "show" for me and I kept teasing him more and more, I got so very horny that it wasn't long until my body exploded. He was definitely the hottest man I've ever met. A few minutes later it was his turn to cum and once again we managed to make each other feel more than good.

We continued talking and while we normally used to jump to something else, this time he kept maintaining the level of our discussion to the sexy stuff. In a moment I told him that I could really do anything crazy for him and this seemed to tempt him a lot. So, he asked me again if I was really willing to do ANYTHING, and when he got my positive reply, he began describing what he wanted me to do the following night.

It was a kinky description that surprised me since it was more than extreme as a fantasy but yet I was indeed ready to realize it.

Well, he started asking me if I had any carrots at home but when I told him that I only had cucumbers, he told me that this was even better for the game he had planned....

-Tomorrow night I want you to take one of these cucumbers you have at home and use it to fuck yourself!!! First you're gonna wear fresh panties and start stroking your pussy. I want you to make it so wet and them smell yourself and become hornier. Then you'll get the cucumber and while smelling your wet panties you'll lick it so well. You will shove it deep in your pussy and think it's me fucking you. You won't stop till you have an orgasm. Right after that you'll take it out and bite one piece of the part that was inside you. While chewing this piece you will then shove it again in your pussy and continue fucking you. You will only stop doing this after you have a second orgasm. Remember, you won't stop until you have two orgasms. Then you'll bite and eat another piece and you'll keep the remaining, covered all in your juices, to eat it the following day as a salad. I also want you to film all this with your camera and send it to me.

-Hmmm, you're so twisted - was my reply

-And while eating it the following day, I want you to stroke your pussy....I want you to touch yourself with a piece of the cucumber in your mouth.....

-Is this an order?

-Yes, it's an order and I want you to do that for me and then send me the video!! I want to see you fucking yourself with that cucumber for me!!

-I'll do that baby... I will...

-And then you're gonna write a story for this, telling about the man who told you that, describing his body and putting all the details in the story. Are you gonna do that too?

-Yes, baby....I'll do it...Anything for you. I'm so crazy you know that. I have no limits... - I said with a smile on my face.

So, now I was thinking of all this night discussion and even though I should have been tired by the few hours I've slept, the truth is that I felt a wave of expectation dominating my mind and body.

The hours I had at work seemed to pass slowly and I couldn't concentrate on what I had to do. My thoughts were stuck on what I had to do later. All the details he had described for me were running in my mind all day, transforming to pictures that made me feel horny. The fact is that I had to hide myself and pretend I was so busy with papers and reports, in order to cover my anxiety. Yet it was such a great feeling. It was like a sea I had to swim to get to the island that would save me or like a dry soil waiting for rain to fall on it and make it wet again. Anyway, it was so good to expect that night and thinking I also had to show it to him afterwards made it even more exciting.

When I was off my work, I went to the greengrocer's store to choose the best toy for tonight's game. I bought some other vegetables too so that nobody would even think of something nasty. I found a really big one, not huge of course but big enough to be perfect for my task, as well as raw to be sure it wouldn't break and cause any problem. I then went at home and washed it well to be ready.

The time was already 21.00 and, as every night, I took my shower, stroking myself and feeling the expectation so intensively.

I was all ready to perform my friend's order and so I did. I put my camera right against my bed and made sure it would film all of me. Then I switched it on and lay down. Even the thought that these scenes would be sent to him, made me burn. As I was instructed, I was wearing my panties while I started stroking my pussy. The naked picture of him in my mind was so realistic that I felt he was right next to me watching what I did. I was feeling my juices flooding of my cunt and soon my panties were so wet, just like he wanted it. I took them off and smelling my desire on them made me get so near to an orgasm. But I had to wait. His instructions were to have my first one with the cucumber inside of me. So, I took the approximately 30cm long vegetable and began licking it.

At first I didn't like it a lot since it was a bit cold, but thinking that it wasn't a cucumber but my friend's hard rock cock, easily chased away that feeling. I kept fantasizing of him touching himself, seeing my naked pictures (yes I had given him some to use them when he felt hot) and being in flames. All this combination resulted to me climaxing so fast. My body shivered and I let all my tension out. I felt so full and pleased but I knew I had to go on. I took out the wet toy and licked it with passion.

My fantasy was burning and I really enjoyed all that happening. Then I took a bite and started chewing it, tasting my own liquids which had dressed it. I guess it would be a really hot picture for him to see later. After licking it for two or three minutes and knowing I was exhibiting myself on my camera, I shoved it again inside of me. I continued thrusting it in and out and it wasn't long until my second orgasm followed. Feeling exhausted but so fucking well, I took another bite of the wet cucumber and stood still to regain my breath. I had made it as I was instructed and I knew the outcome on the camera was very good.

Smiling, I switched it off and let myself sleep.

The following night was like it always was. I started chatting with him and after some typical words were exchanged, which seemed rather meaningless, he got into the main subject.

-So, my friend, did you do what I told you? - he asked.

-I surely did baby - was my reply

-And? How was it? Will you show me?

-Wait a minute...

I sent him the video and waited for his reaction. Of course, he was silent for a few minutes watching it. I knew that he would get so horny and he was surely working his big fat cock seeing what I've done.

Fifteen minutes later he was back to our discussion.

-I saw it!!!! You did it!!!! Baby, you're so fucking hot!!! A woman I'd love to fuck for sure!!!

-I told you...there are no limits for me - was my reply.

-Well, I guess I'm gonna think of more tasks for you soon...

-Looking forward to it, baby...Remember, I can do anything for you - I said.

The story with my friend was going on and on and some months later I announced to him that I had planned this year's vacation. It was spring and I had thought of it for quite sometime. Why wouldn't I give it a try to meet him and see if all that had happened could be performed live? I was anxious to know his reaction by what I was about to tell him and I was rewarded for my daring!!!

-Well, you know summer is near and I was thinking of my vacations.

-Really? Where are you gonna spend them? - was his reply.

-Yeah, I've thought of going somewhere I've never been before and do something special.

-And where will that be?

I guess he probably had understood but he wouldn't dare saying it until I confirmed it.

-You know, I'm thinking of visiting you!!! – was my announcement.

For a minute he didn't say anything, like he was trying to believe I was true or he had listened right.

-Are you sure? You wanna come here? Meet me?

-Of course, I want it baby. We've been talking for so long and I guess this is a good chance for us to know each other. I have to arrange some details and that's all. I think you'd love that, won't you?

-You bet on this!!! Of course I'd love to meet you!!!

The following 3 months were passing so slowly, us talking almost every day and me counting down.

July came and I was ready for my trip.

I had arranged to spend 3 weeks at his island, getting to know him better, although I thought I already did, but meeting someone for the first time is a bit stressing. So during my flight I was so anxious.

My plane landed, I did all those boring checks and when all was ready, I called him to his mobile to let him know I was there. To my surprise he was at the airport waiting for me, something I didn't expect. Seeing him was so good. He was exactly as I expected him to be. My fantasy had begun realizing.

After comforting in my hotel the plan was to have a site seeing, with him showing me the best of his island. It was really an amazing tour, us wandering and talking. We had a perfect mind chemistry that seemed to be unbelievable. I was enjoying so much all this and since we had similar taste in many things, such as music, art and stuff, he knew where to take me and what to show me.

Two days later he suggested taking a little excursion to a forest. He had a tent to sleep and so we headed for there. Being equipped with all we would need, we went to that forest and sat to enjoy nature's touch on us.

The day was a little cloudy but this was the atmosphere we both preferred because it was inspiring for us. We had some of our favorite music playing and we were talking as usual. It seemed we wouldn't be bored at all and there was always something to discuss. We laughed and talked and had a great time together. He was really just like me....it was like I had met myself in a man's body, and this made me feel so comfortable. How else would it be anyway? He knew all of me and I knew all of him. There was not a single detail we didn't know. We knew the way we were thinking, the way we were acting, the way we were admiring things in life. It was an amazing mind chemistry and it was more than perfect.

It was getting dark and after eating a little, we poured some wine to drink. We were not that hell of drinkers, but this was a case we liked that. Drinking and having fun next to the fire, we started taking our discussion to hotter things, as usual. The combination of the wine, the hot discussion and the whole atmosphere, soon made us burn by desire. It seemed that this was planned and arranged a long time ago and now it was about time to become true...

I couldn't help myself but surrender to what was reaching us. He came closer and stood looking me in the eyes for some seconds. It was like he was exploring my mind, waiting for me to allow him to go on. He touched his lips on mine and this was the first spark. After a tender kiss, he became more attacking, sinking his tongue in my mouth and asking for more. His full lips pressing mine sent chills down my spine. My hands ran down his chest, feeling him breathing heavily and further down to his cock that had become to be hard as a rock. Oh, I wanted him so much. I wanted him from the first moment I saw him and it was about time to taste him.

It seems that the same applied to him. A minute later he started going down to my neck, kissing and carving paths with his tongue. He easily unbuttoned my shirt and bra to expose my breasts. He stood looking at them, and the very next moment he started licking and sucking my nipples with hunger. I let out a moan, knowing that my sounds would turn him on even more. And I was right. The more I moaned, the hornier he got.

Continuing his trip down my body he took off my trousers and underwear to reveal my already wet pussy. His tongue on me felt like electric currency permeating my body. The feeling of him sucking my clit and licking each cm down there was divine. I was so close to climaxing and he made it come sooner sliding his fingers inside of me. Some seconds later I was spurting, letting all my juices out on his fingers which he licked afterwards. I felt so good, that the next thing I did was pushing him away of me, let him rest on his back and undress him.

I lined my own paths down his body, licking him, feeling hungrier than before. I wanted to taste all of him and make him feel special. In any case he was so special to me and I wanted to please him anyway I could.

His cock was as hard as it could be, and rather big but I managed to stick it in my mouth and that was the best for him at that time. He sighed and moaned being in hell. He had his hand on my hair pressing my head on him and his eyes were sunk in mine. The tension was so high and although he wanted to last for more, a moment later he shot his cum in my mouth. That was so good to feel, although I've never expected myself to do it. In fact that was the only thing I've never tried before, but with him....I don't know, but I liked it so much. With his taste being on my lips I took my way up to meet his mouth. Our kiss was tender and in terms of tasting. I thought that kissing like this was one of the hottest things two people can do, if not the hottest. To my opinion, this is the ultimate pleasure you can have after an orgasm and I was happy I had taken it to the end.

Yet, we hadn't fucked normally, but the night was still young and we had an enormous appetite...

Being so pleased, I placed my head on his chest, hearing the beat of his heart and running my right hand on his body. Even this touch was building my desire again as much as his....and it showed. His left hand was making circles in my back and made me shiver as my fire began growing again.

This time I took the first step, riding on him and rubbing my pussy to his stiff dick. He watched me moving on him while his hands cupped my breasts.

The sensation was magnificent and I knew it was time to let him slide in me. I took his cock in my hand and guided it to my wet entrance. Entering me made him moan and I saw his face having that horny look. I swallowed his cock, letting him so deep inside of me. Not two minutes had passed and we managed to cum together, me screaming by pleasure and him out of control. It must have been the best fuck I've ever had in my life.

More such scenes followed that night, us acting sometimes like wild animals and sometimes like tender lovers. My fantasy had become true at last and I was so thankful my fate gave me the chance to live it.

The remaining two weeks passed the same way and I can definitely say it was the best vacation I've ever had or will have.

Back home, I'm still thinking of all these fabulous days I've spent there. My mind is full of pictures and scenes and this is so helpful when it comes to satisfy myself.

Night sessions continue to happen and the best of all is that he promised that next year it will be his turn to have vacation at my country. I'm sure we're gonna have so much more fun and will strengthen so much more our bond. I never wanna lose my friend....and I'm so lucky he exists and he's a part of my life in such a weird way. You see, I keep saying that life is full or surprises and you never know what future can hide. So, I keep living...I keep dreaming...I keep believing that fate is a witch and we can never be sure when her spells will be put on us...