My Best Friend? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Mule, fuck me long and deep." She groaned at him.

Mule was pounding his full length into her. Where she was putting it I will never know but then she screamed, "OHHHHHHH MY GAWD!"

Her body jerked and convulsed and she used her strong legs to pull Tim fully into her and hold him there while she sprayed her cum all over his cock.

Tim said while held in position, "I've never had a woman cum on my cock before."

When her orgasm subsided, he began again fucking her. Once again, thank goodness so I could see he grabbed her ankles and bent her knees to where here ass lifted off the bed. He began stroking long deep strokes into her and she was moaning and screaming with each stroke.

I had my cock ready to explode again but wanted to wait for Tim. I wanted to come at the same time he did.

Tim groaned, "OOHHHHHH YESSSSS!"

This time he plowed deep inside my wife and moaned as he filled her up with his load of cum.

I once again shot my load against the closet door.

Tim withdrew his monster from my wife and stood at the end of the bed looking at her lying there covered in cum and her legs still splayed wide open. She was so filled with sexual satisfaction that she did not move for a full minute.

She then sat up and looked at the clock on our bedside table.

"Oh shit guys you have got to go. Dave will be home in fifteen minutes." She ordered.

I looked at the clock and could not believe it was a quarter after five.

The guys took their orders and got dressed.

Each gave her a kiss and then left.

I'll leave too like yesterday and act like I have been gone all day." Seth said.

"Ok, I'll take a quick shower." Jen replied.

Seth left and Jen went to the bathroom. I heard the front door close after Seth and Jen turned on the water.

I came out of the closet and snuck down the hall and out the backdoor. I went through the gate and back to my car.

I sat there in disbelief at what my wife was doing and at why I was letting it go on.

Then it struck me. I have to tape these sessions.

I started the car and headed toward the house. I pulled into the garage and walked into the house.

Jen was coming down the hallway with a pair of short shorts and a tight white t-shirt on with no bra. Her nipples were still hard.

"Hello Honey." She said as she walked to me and kissed me.

"How was your day?" I asked her.

"Uneventful, just stayed around the house and did some cleaning." She replied as she turned from me and walked toward the kitchen.

"Where is Seth?" I asked.

"I think he went into town to meet some of the guys." She replied still not looking at me. She then added, "I think he should be back anytime. I told him dinner was at six."

How could she be so nonchalant about her day? If she only knew I had been in the backyard and in the closet and had seen the whole thing.

I went down the hall to the bedroom to change clothes and she had taken the time to somewhat make the bed. I changed clothes and as I walked back into the kitchen the front door opened and in walked Seth.

"Hey Buddy how did it go at the old salt mine today?" He asked me.

"It was kind of quiet at work today which was a nice thing." I responded.

I then asked him, "How was your day?"

"Just great! I hooked up with Pat, Steve and Mule." He responded again not looking directly at me.

I looked over at Jen who was facing the counter. Her short shorts were letting nearly a third of her ass cheeks show and they were firmly planted in the crack between her cheeks. She turned and her nipples were still hard probably still thinking about Mule's big cock spreading her pussy further than it had ever been before.

I guess I was staring at her because she looked at me and asked, "What?"

"Nothing, I was just looking at how beautiful you are and thinking Seth must like visiting us. I mean I'm sure he does not have a babe like you running around half naked all the time." I responded.

She turned beet red and Seth spoke up, "No I don't get that all the time my friend and you are one lucky son of a bitch."

We all sat down to dinner and carried on light conversation during it.

When we were done Seth and I went outside to the deck and grabbed a beer.

We were talking about his work and my work then I decided to change the subject.

"Seth do you think Jen is being faithful to me?" I suddenly asked.

He nearly choked on his beer when he heard the question.

He sat there for a moment I'm sure gathering his thoughts.

"Buddy I think you are one lucky bastard to have a wife like Jen. I mean hell yes she is sexy as hell and if you don't mind me saying has a great body. Let me say this, I know she loves you very much." He answered.

"Thank-you but, that did not really answer my question" I responded.

He again sat there for a moment. I'm sure what was racing through his mind was how do I answer this question knowing I am fucking his wife right now.

"Dave, what makes you think she is not being faithful?" He asked turning it back on me.

"I don't know. It just seems that like right now she is in there with her shorty shorts on and her nipples sticking through her shirt and you are here. She has never been like that before." I responded.

"I'm sure she just feels comfortable with me. I mean I'm like family aren't I?" He asked.

"You are that. I just get the feeling that she is fucking around." I said.

"I think it is all in your head and you can relax. That feeling will probably go away when I leave and things get back to normal for you guys." He said taking another drink from his beer.

Jen finished in the kitchen and came out the door to join us. She bent down to kiss me and gave each of us another beer. She also had one for herself.

We all sat around drinking and after about six or seven apiece Jen stood up kind of wobbling and asked, "Anyone for a swim?"

Seth and I declined and Jen walked to the edge of the pool.

"Are you going to jump in with your clothes on?" I asked.

She turned to look at me and said, "Nope."

She turned back around, pulled her t-shirt over her head, then grabbed the waistband of her shorts, and peeled them down her long sexy legs. She stepped out of them and dove into the pool.

I looked at Seth and said, "And you wonder why I ask?"

He was in shock also at Jen's blatant behavior in front of him. I'm sure he was thinking she was working on getting caught, as was I.

She bobbed up out of the water and peered over the side of the pool deck, "It feels great you guys should really come in."

I know after a few drinks Jen loses her inhibitions and it can be dangerous but I decided what the hell. Let's see how far she is willing to take this.

I looked at Seth and said, "What the hell."

I stood up and walked to the pool with a cheer from Jen.

I pulled my shorts off and dove in naked.

After coming up I looked over at Seth who was still sitting in his lounger watching us.

Jen swam over to me and immediately wrapped her hand around my cock.

"What are you doing?" I whispered to her.

"Just having a little fun." She sexily moaned in my ear as she began stroking my cock.

"Seth is sitting up there in case you forgot." I whispered back to her.

She turned and looked at Seth, "Seth you really need to come in and join us the water feels great!"

Seth stood up and said, "Let me go get my suit."

"You don't need a suit! Dave does not have his on." She responded.

Seth walked to the edge of the pool, pulled his shirt over his head, and then pulled his shorts to his ankles revealing a semi-rigid hard on.

"Yah!" Jen cheered as Seth dove into the pool.

When Seth emerged from the water Jen said, "Come over here by us."

My cock was now rock hard from Jen's continual stroking of it.

Seth walked over by us and shrugged his shoulders looking at me.

"Let's see how long I can hold my breath." Jen said as she took a deep breath and submerged under the water. I felt her mouth surround my cock and she began sliding it in and out of her mouth.

Seth and I stood there and watched her under the water. She was having a hard time keeping her ass under and occasionally her cute ass would break the surface.

She was down for nearly a minute and came up gasping for air.

"How was that?" she asked.

"That was good." Seth responded.

She then looked at me and said, "Ok, Honey it is your turn."

I took a deep breath and the alcohol was now working my brain and my cock as I went under the water and between Jen's outstretched legs. I let my tongue flick against her pussy and against her hard clit. She was squirming as I licked her pussy under the water.

I stayed down as long as I could and then came up also gasping for air.

"Wow that was great." She responded to my performance.

"Your turn Seth. How long can you hold your breath?" She asked looking directly at him.

Seth turned and looked at me.

I looked back at him.

"Well come on how long can you hold it for?" She asked.

Seth took a deep breath and went under the water. He did not move for Jen's pussy so she walked to him and stuck her pussy in his face. She grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her pussy.

Seth quickly came up and Jen was laughing hysterically.

"What's the matter Seth never licked pussy before?" she asked still laughing.

"I have but never with a woman's husband standing right there." He responded with a pissed off look on his face.

"Oh come on it's not like you were fucking me." Jen looked back at him.

I looked at Seth as he gave Jen an evil "What the fuck are you doing look."

Seth turned and walked out of the pool.

Jen then turned to me and said, "Party pooper."

She grabbed my cock and began stroking it again until it was hard then wrapped her arms around my neck and climbed onto my body wrapping her legs around my waist. She reached for my cock and whispered in my ear, "Gawd I'm horny."

She lowered herself onto my cock and began fucking me there in the pool as Seth sat on the edge of the pool watching.

The water was sloshing against the sides of the pool as she bobbed up and down on my cock.

Seth whom I cannot blame had a hard on watching this beautiful woman fucking someone. The only thing different was the fact he was watching her fuck her own husband.

I decided to test her new fetish and let my hands grab her ass. I let my fingers run across her asshole. She moaned as I did.

I then took my finger and inserted it into her ass.

"OHHHH GAWD YES!" She moaned as my finger slipped inside her ass.

She began riding me harder and faster then said, "Deeper."

I slid my finger in further and she groaned, "OHHHHH FUCK, I'm CUMMING!"

I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and then the warm rush of her fluids coating my cock.

My knees nearly buckled under me as I shot load after load into my wife's pussy. The same place where my buddies had earlier today deposited their loads.

She hung onto me for a moment and I pulled my finger from her ass. She then climbed off my cock and turned to face Seth.

"Oh Honey look Seth has a hard on." She mewed.

She walked over to him and stood in front of him. Seth was staring at her.

She reached out for his hard cock and began stroking it.

Seth looked up at me as if asking if it was ok.

I just nodded at him. After all he had already fucked her, what was the big deal about a hand job or a blowjob. On the other hand, who knew but Jen how far this was going to go.

Jen just stood there stroking his cock.

I watched and soon Seth leaned back and rolled his head back looking at the sky. His body tensed and he shot his load into the air and then it was running across my wife's hand.

When he had finished she rinsed her hand off in the pool and climbed out. Seth and I both watched as she did so.

Once she was on the deck still naked she asked, "It would not have been very hostess like of me to leave him there with a hard on now would it?"

She reached for her short shorts and t-shirt. She slid the t-shirt on over her wet body which made it wet and her nipples were clearly visible.

She turned to walk into the house.

Seth jumped into the pool and washed the cum off himself.

"Sorry Buddy. You might be right. She very well may be fucking around on you." He said as he looked directly at me.

I knew damn good and well that she was and so did he.

We both got out of the pool and pulled our shorts on.

I went into the house and Seth followed me.

"Goodnight Buddy." He said to me.

"Goodnight." I responded.

I went to our bedroom and Jen was passed out on the bed still naked from the waist down and still had her t-shirt on.

I covered her up and then pulled my shorts off again and got into bed.

Once during the night I woke up and Jen was still there sound asleep. She must have worn herself out on cock for one day.

12