My Best Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
I'll do me and you do you.
4.2k words
4.56
28.3k
26

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 10/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers

It was only after Quinn left the room that I realized how I would feel if anyone knew that we were having sex with each other. Our friends would read way more into it than there was. They would undoubtedly make this huge deal out of it. They all knew how Quinn and I felt about commitment and relationships. It wasn't something either of us tried to hide. It was a little late for me to be anxious about it at this point but I couldn't help that either. With those ideas in my head I eventually fell asleep.

***

Quinn made his way back to the couch with his pillow and blanket. He knew he would have rather stayed but something in Raven's demeanor after the sex had made him decide to get up and leave. Quinn was a male used to getting his way with women so he'd be lying to himself if he said that Raven's behavior hadn't put him out some. He didn't want to think about it too much for obvious reasons.

Quinn switched on a lamp then turned off the TV just as Dylan and Courtney came back into the room. They all stood in the middle of the floor looking at each other. From the looks on their faces Quinn was wondering where the two of them had come from? He had no doubt that they had been fucking and he hoped it wasn't in someplace like his kitchen or god forbid, the kitchen table. He started to ask them about it just as twin smiles broke out on their faces. It didn't take a genius to figure out what was up with the Kool-Aid smiles.

He stuttered as he started to speak, "wh-what have you guys been up to?" His eyes met Dylan's in the semi dark room. The look Dylan gave him confirmed his suspicions.

"We've been in the kitchen eating brownies." Dylan smirked. "Where have you been?"

Quinn ignored them as they both started to laugh and giggle. The fact they were trying "so hard" to keep the laughs in annoyed him further. He turned his back on them and lay down on his couch underneath his blanket blocking them out.

The next morning when everyone was getting up to go home Dylan pulled Quinn aside while they were in the kitchen going through his refrigerator and told him what any good friend would in this situation. He told Quinn that neither he nor Courtney would say anything to anyone about the night before. Quinn was glad for that because he didn't even know what he wanted to do about it and if every one of his friends knew it would only complicate things further.

***

I guess I woke up pretty late the next morning because after I had gotten ready to go home I found out that I was the only one left in the apartment. Quinn left a note saying that he had some things to take care and would call me later. I actually sighed in relief when I read it because after what happened the night before I was not ready to face him.

***

A week had passed and I could count on one hand the amount of times that Quinn and I had spoken briefly on the phone. The conversations had all been short and to the point. This wasn't like us at all and I guessed that it wasn't going to get better anytime soon because I couldn't force myself to call him more than I had been, even though I wanted to desperately. I had one more week before I was back on duty so I decided not to sit around and wait on Quinn to let me know whether or not we were okay.

The last few days had given me ample time to think about the last real conversation Quinn and I had the night I got back into town. I admitted to myself that I probably could have handled the conversation better. It's just I didn't think I would have to. Quinn was Quinn. He wasn't falling for me and I damn sure wasn't falling for him, which was why I was so pissed, feeling like shit was happening that I couldn't control.

I decided to go out and have a drink on Thursday night. When I called Taylor to see if she wanted to accompany me she told me that she was busy and would probably be for the next little while.

What she actually said after hello was, "no—wait—babbyyy—stop" then "ohmygodohmygodohmygod", at which point I hung up. I couldn't reach Courtney and Aisha was out of town. That left me on my lonesome.

An hour later I stood looking at myself in the full length mirror attached to my closet door in my bedroom. My dress was black, skintight and off -the-shoulder. It reached to the middle of my thighs and it was made out of leather. My matching four inch boots came about half way up my calves.

I wore black eye liner and mascara. My eye shadow matched my look as well. I wore shiny lip gloss and of course my signature earrings. I'd gotten my wild hair tamed and now sported a head full of curls.

I was pleased as I inspected myself. I looked like I was straight out of the eighties, my favorite decade for fashion and music. Well that and the early nineties, gotta have my tiny tees and baggy jeans and my combat boots.

Since I was driving tonight I decided that I wouldn't drink much. The only place that I could go on a Thursday night, have a good time, and not drink too much was to Eruptions, a strip club that I frequented when I had the time.

It was cold outside but I hadn't bothered with a jacket, which was probably a bad idea since my nipples were as hard as ice cubes by the time I made it to my car to get in. I turned the ignition on and air blew out of the vent immediately. It wasn't warm yet so I had to turn it off.

I had to turn down the volume on my stereo as well since it came on blasting from the last time i'd been in my car. I immediately started bobbing my head to Dr. Feelgood until the song got to the chorus and Vince started singing (He's the one they call Dr. Feelgood. He's the one that makes you feel alright).

The words instantly brought to mind Quinn in a sexual way and as disgusted as I was at myself because of it, I unhesitatingly pressed the eject button so that the CD came out. The last person I wanted to be thinking about right now was Quinn.

I waited for my car to warm up then I pulled out of my driveway and sped down the street, still annoyed at myself.

The bright neon lights of the Eruptions sign could be seen like a mile away I thought, as I pulled into the parking lot. It was packed as usual but I found a good spot between a pimped-out lime green Chevy with huge rims and a white Lincoln navigator.

Once I made it inside the club I did a walk through. If I was with my girls we would go to a booth and get some drinks just like at any other night club. If I was with Quinn and the rest of the guys we would sit somewhere closest to the action. I walked through to the back of the club and was about to head to the second level when I saw Quinn, with a little backwards glance over my shoulder. He was sitting at a table with Dylan, Courtney and some chick I didn't know.

I went from being in chill mode to heated, in a flash.

While I stood there with my hand on the rail, weighing my options, they seemed to me to be having a great little time. They were all laughing and joking around. I asked myself if I should go over to the table and fuck one of them up, maybe all of them because Courtney was there and she was my best friend. Or should I shake it off? Quinn was single; he could do what he wanted to. Beyond that even, we were just friends. Why the hell was I having to remind myself of that so much lately?

My good sense overruled my emotions after a minute and I decided to just pretend they weren't there. I continued up the stairs and into the lounge but I didn't stay long. I couldn't keep my mind from thinking about the foursome down stairs. Suddenly I didn't even feel like hanging out. I felt so completely impotent that I wanted to punch someone.

Then I remembered I still had the number from that guy I'd met last week. I decided to call him and see if he wanted to meet me someplace. I'd exercise thoughts of Quinn right on out of my head. The thought made me smile and then laugh. I so needed to get laid, that's all this was. I was not the celibate type and I definitely wasn't the one man kind, not even at a time. I needed to just do what I did best and I would be fine.

I was on my way back down the stairs when they were coming up. I again acted like they weren't there. I passed Dylan, then Courtney, the brunette I didn't know and then Quinn. As I walked to move past him he gripped my arm. I snatched my arm away from his hands and kept walking away.

I hated admitting that the little scene had rained some on my parade. I felt betrayed and I don't know why, I certainly didn't have any reason to. It was worse because Quinn didn't even bother to come outside to see if I was okay. As soon as I got into my car again I went through the contacts in my phone and found the number I was looking for.

***

When Raven walked away after forcefully pulling away from him Quinn couldn't have felt more bewildered. He looked to Dylan who was also looking at him with a telling look on his face. But Quinn was sure that hadn't been what it had appeared to be.

Nope and he hadn't felt in the wrong either he told himself, as he followed Dylan and the girls upstairs instead of going to check on what was up with Raven. He was too agitated right now anyway and might say something he would later regret.

Damn he fumed. Hadn't she been the one who had pumped the brakes the last time that they were together? He was glad that she had because for a minute there he had taken leave of his senses and now she was acting like she had an attitude with him or something. This is why he didn't get emotionally involved with females.

He decided that he was going to enjoy the rest of his night, take Julie home and fuck her until she begged him to stop. He wouldn't think about his psycho best friend, turned lover, turned--. He wouldn't think about it.

***

As soon as the phone was answered I told myself to forget that I even knew Quinn. I made plans with the sexy Irishman. He was at some house party and invited me to stop by.

I had no trouble finding the place; there were lots of people hanging around outside including him. I parked, got out of my car, and walked over to him. He'd seen me coming and a big smile spread across his face as he looked me up and down.

Now see that's what I'm talking about I thought as I walked over to him. He was dressed like he had been the first time that I'd seen him, in jeans and a t-shirt. He had a beer in his right hand but used his left hand to pull me into him.

"Well hi there" he said grinning down at me, arm clinging around my neck.

I tilted my head up to meet his face. "Well hi yourself" I grinned back.

Then he leaned down and growled into my ear, "you know I'm going to fuck the shit out of you don't you?!"

"Promises, promises" I laughed.

He rubbed his already hard cock against me then pulled me along behind him into the house. It was so crowded that we were literally bumping into people everywhere we walked. The music was loud and we had to yell at each other to be heard.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked me as we continued to plow through the people who were just standing around talking.

I nodded that I did.

We made our way into the kitchen and he grabbed some drinks then he pulled me on through the fray down a short hallway and into a room where he shut and locked the door. The only light came from one of those floor lamps. It was in a corner of the room and was just bright enough that everything in the room could be seen clearly.

I looked around at the unmade bed, clothes everywhere, posters of hot chicks on the wall, a huge bong on the stand near the bed. He sat the beers on the stand and got onto the bed kicking off his black boots.

He opened one of the bottles on the end of the already very chipped stand and took a long drink then said, "come here", as I just stood watching him from across the room.

I folded my arms and instead walked around the room looking at what I assumed was his stuff. He had a huge TV and stand filled with movies, an Xbox, games, etc in the space near the door. I found one that I liked a lot and showed it to him.

"If you're lucky I'll spank your ass in this sometime."

His brilliant green eyes were busy ogling me again. "Put that down and come here" he said again.

I turned back to the stand put the game away and then walked to the other side of the room ignoring him.

He got up off the bed and brought a newly opened bottle of beer to me. I took a sip and then he leaned down and took my mouth in a hot and forceful kiss. When I met his mouth head on and even pulled him into me closer by the back of the head he ended up pulling away first.

He looked down into my face, eyes glittering, breathing hard. He then took my beer and sat it down on the dresser across from where we stood next to his closet. He sat his down too and then he picked me up and sat me on top of the dresser.

As he pulled off his shirt and then stepped out of his jeans, his eyes not straying from my face, I knew this was going to be a fun night.

***

Quinn and Julie left Courtney and Dylan at the table. Courtney had gotten Dylan a lap dance and while the dancer grinded on him and he palmed her huge breasts Courtney was busy with her cell phone. She'd been texting Raven without getting any kind of response back. Now that Quinn had left she figured she could just call and so she had, but it just kept going straight to voicemail.

Dylan was enjoying the feel of the dancer's breasts in his hands while her ass bounced on his dick. He could imagine the crazy, jealous sex Courtney would be willing to give him when they left. It was going to be fucking awesome. But then he turned his head to the side and saw that instead of forcing herself to watch as she normally did, she was going through her phone not paying him a bit of attention.

"What the fuck?" he burst out almost pushing the stripper off his lap with throwing his hands wide.

Courtney looked up from her phone at him and with a pout told him that she couldn't reach Raven.

Dylan wanted to slide his hands around her neck and strangle her.

"You need to be concerned about that right now?" he asked her.

"She looked really pissed when she left and I just want to make sure that she's okay" Courtney explained to him.

"Right now Courtney?" he bellowed just feeling his jealous sex slip right out of the window.

He had been as hard from thinking about all the nasty shit Courtney was going to let him do as he was about the sexy dancer on his lap.

"Don't yell at me" she screamed back at him.

They started fighting and in the next few minutes the dancer left and Quinn came back to the table.

Quinn was glad he'd decided to let Dylan and Courtney know that he was leaving. They were going at it so hard they didn't even see him approach the table. If he hadn't interfered with their fight pretty soon they would have gotten kicked out of the club. It had happened before.

"Hey, hey, hey" he yelled to get their attention. They finally turned to him, both of them looking irate.

Dylan recovered first as he sat back in his seat relaxing his posture.

"I just came to let you guys know that I'm leaving and you probably should too" he tacked on at the end.

"You don't mind dropping her off at home do you?"Dylan grabbed his jacket and walked toward the stairs leaving the two of them standing there.

***

Quinn pulled up to Courtney's house and she got out of his car with a brief thank you. He watched her go inside and then pulled away. Julie who sat quietly in the passenger seat now turned to look at him.

"I sort of answered your phone when you went back upstairs" she told him.

"You did what" he snapped turning to face her.

"It just kept ringing and ringing so I just picked it up" she shrugged. "It was some girl named Sara or something, she wants you to call her."

She continued to speak when he just eyed her with inquisitiveness, "From the picture she looks pretty hot."

A light bulb went on inside Quinn's head. "Did you talk to her?" he asked Julie.

"Yeah we spoke" Julie started to grin at him. He grinned back and then asked her to give him his phone, which she did.

Quinn scrolled down his contact list and dialed Sara. Just as she picked up he said to Julie, "Don't ever answer my phone again." She nodded in a way that made adrenaline shoot straight into Quinn's dick. He loved a woman who took direction well.

***

Quinn had picked Sara up and he took the two women to a hotel. Inside the room they both started to undress and kiss each other while he watched. Sara wore a lacy pink bra and panties and Julie wore black.

As the girls tongued each other their hands moved to grab each other's titties Quinn had the thought that he couldn't wait to call Raven after and tell her about this, but then it hit him that Raven was acting like a first class bitch right now. Yeah fuck Raven he thought as he watched Sara help Julie out of her panties.

***

"Uh, uh, ohh, ohh." I had to bite my lip to keep from yelling louder. I was flat on my back in Josiah's bed loving the way he worked his dick into me.

"Good huh" he breathed.

Fuck yeah, I thought.

"Keep it coming baby." I squealed. I was about to come. He sped up and thrust harder while I worked my pussy and ass from underneath him. We were both calling out insane shit especially as our orgasms hit at the same time.

He fell flat on top of me. The way his body twitched let me know how good it had been to him.

In less than no time he lifted his head above my face and told me to turn over and get on all fours. My body tingled from the command as I did what he asked. He got off the bed to get another condom but was back in a jiff.

"You've got some good pussy darlin" he groaned as he slid into me from behind while holding onto my curls in his fist. I was thinking the same thing about his dick.

***

Quinn relaxed back on the bed as two mouths licked the length of his cock. They shared it between the two of them like it was an ice cream cone and shit did it feel good.

Quinn came he couldn't stop himself and while he did one of the girls, he didn't know which one, as his eyes were closed, had his dick buried deep in her mouth.

When he opened them he saw Julie kissing Sara, his come passing between their lips. The two women then got into a sixty-nine position while he watched, his dick growing hard again already.

Finally when he couldn't take just watching anymore he got up and grabbed a condom from the dresser. He rolled it on and then went over to Sara entering her while she still lay on top of Julie. Julie continued to lick Sara's clit and Quinn could feel her tongue at the base of his dick and his balls.

Quinn pulled Sara off of Julie and fucked her while standing near the bed for a minute. She was tiny everywhere and he liked it. He liked Julie too who had bigger breasts and thicker hips than Sara. Sitting Sara down on shaky legs, she walked over to the bed to spread herself out playing with her pussy for him.

Julie stood up and bent over to the floor. Quinn rolled his eyes at the picture she made. He walked over to her and slid in to her tight, wet heat. Her pussy felt like a furnace. So ridiculously he thought of that Nightmare on Elm Street movie he'd watched the last time he was high, what that had to do with what he was doing now, he didn't know and didn't care.

He turned Julie so that he could fuck her while being able to watch Sara toy with that pretty pink pussy of hers.

He fucked them both a couple of times. They took turns riding him while the other sat on his face; he fucked them both in doggie style, as well as other positions. Before the night was over he knew that he was going to keep them around for a while because they worked well as a team.

***

I was exhausted as I got up from the bed I'd fallen asleep in. I went to the bathroom, and then when I came out I put my clothes on. As I sat on the bed to pull on my boots a hand reached out and caressed my back.

lovewords
lovewords
309 Followers
12