My Best Friend Gil

Story Info
My best friend had sex with my girlfriend.
2.6k words
54.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers

I am really into voyeurism and have always enjoyed seeing my girlfriend or wife with another man. But I have to have control. One of the parties could not know, and I had to be the one to set everything up.

My girlfriend at the time was Judy. Judy was 42; 5' 2" tall, weighed 112 pounds, had blonde hair and green eyes and was 34-24-34 Double-D. When she walked in people looked teenage boys, old men and everything in between.

We had been living together for 2 months when an old friend from high school contacted me. I had not seen Gil for 2 or 3 years. Gil was 6' 2" about 210 a real good build had a full beard, he looked very Italian.

The next night was Saturday so I invited him over for dinner. I knew Gil was a horn dog who went after all women, and I knew Judy would blow his mind.

When Gil walked in Judy stopped him in his tracks. She had put on a real low cut blouse no bra and really short shorts. Gil walked over to Judy, got on his knees and kissed her hand and Judy just became his.

"John, can I see you in the bed room?" Judy said.

"This is the best looking guy you have introduced me to. He reminds me of a big teddy bear."

I knew I had to warn Judy about Gil, that he was really an idiot and that what you see is not what's in the package. I did not have enough time at the moment, and she probably would have thought I was just jealous anyway.

We went back into the dining room and had dinner. We just did small talk and had about three drinks each. Judy and Gil were starting to get a little tipsy. They went into the front room and Gil sat down in the recliner and pulled Judy onto his lap.

I could see Gill had his hand on her boob and Judy leaned back and gave him a big kiss. Judy got up, put on some music, grabbed Gil and said, "Dance with me," and of course she had put some slow songs on.

The room was fairly dark. They were dancing really close, and I saw Gil run his hands down to her ass and squeeze it. Judy did not back away and I made up my mind that Gil was not getting any of that tonight.

I turned the lights on.

"Gil get your hands off of Judy's ass and I'm not kidding." It scared the hell out of him.

"You'd better go," I told him, "I'm not sharing this one."

Gil was out the door in a flash. This was the first and only time that I got jealous. I think it was because I had not planned this.

After he left Judy was really mad at me.

"Did you want to fuck him?" I asked her. She would not answer me.

I went to bed with all these thoughts going through my head and a real big hard on. Judy stayed up and had a couple more drinks. I heard her come to bed about an hour later.

When she got in bed I put my hand on her tit and started to play with it. She was really horny. I rolled on top of her and stuck my cock in her and hardly moved.

I said do you want a story time about Gil. She started breathing real hard. I put my tongue in her ear and started talking real slow about what Gil would have done to her if I would have gone outside. Like suck on her tits stick his cock inside of her. She started getting off I could feel her cumming.

"Would you really like to fuck Gil?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"I have thought about how you can do it. Do you want to hear now?"

"Yes! Yes! Tell me now!"

Judy was still cumming, digging her nails into my back. I had to pull out or I was going to cum to. I laid there for 3 or 4 minutes and then I put my cock back inside her.

"Tomorrow is Sunday," I told her. "I know Gil is going to be around his house so you can call him and apologize for what happened tonight. You can say why don't I come over on my lunch hour Monday and you and I can talk and I will bring you lunch." I couldn't take it anymore; just thinking about it got me off.

We did not say much about it the next morning. About three that afternoon Judy said, "Do you think I should call Gill now?"

"Do what you want," I replied.

"Give me his number." She called and Gil answered (the speaker was on the phone so I could hear everything).

"Hi Gil, this is Judy. What's happening?"

"Hi Judy.I didn't think I would hear from you."

"I wanted to apologize for last night."

"Is John there?"

"No, he had to go get some gas. What do you think of this idea? I will bring lunch over tomorrow and we can talk."

"That sounds great! About what time so I can have my roommate out of here?"

"Oh, how about twelve."

"Does John know?"

"No, it will be our secret."

"That sounds good to me. I will see you then, Judy."

I was so hard but I didn't want to do anything. I wanted Judy to go over there totally horny. That was the longest night. I just laid there imagining what was going to happen.

Monday morning Judy got up, showered, ate breakfast and started to get dressed. She had to be kind of conservative with her dress because she had to go to work.

Now, I think Judy looks real good in black. She put on some real small panties that almost looked like thongs. Her black bra that gave her a lot of cleavage. A black dress that hit her about 3 inches above the knees and zipped up the back. Black nylons with knee-high black boots. You might say she was going to a funeral. By the way, she looked fantastic. This was going to be the hardest day of my life, waiting for her to come home for my story time.

At 5:30 that evening she walked in.

"I have to get something to eat," she said, "I had no lunch. Don't ask any questions. You have a great night ahead of you."

As soon as she finished eating she went to the bed room while I cleaned up the dishes.

I walked into the bedroom and her clothes were folded on a chair. She was in bed.

"I can't wait to tell you. Get your clothes off and get in bed."

I had a hard on.

"Don't stick it in, just play with my pussy."

I reached over and put my hand on a shaved, wet pussy. She rolled on my arm and started kissing the inside of my ear.

"I stopped by Burger king and got two double cheese burgers, fries and cokes," she said, talking real soft," I got to Gil's at about five to twelve. I knocked and he opened the door. He leaned down and gave me a peck on the lips. He smelled really good. He had on a white tank top and white shorts. What a contrast, black and white."

"Let's go into my bed room," he said, "in case my roommate comes home."

When we got into the room there was a small table next to the bed. I sat down on the side of the bed and Gil sat down next to me. I put the food on the table and started taking it out.

Gil put his hand on my back and started rubbing my shoulders. I felt him start to unzip my zipper on my dress he pulled it all the way down and started kissing the back of my neck. I started to get goose bumps all over it felt so good. I turned towards him and he put his lips on mine and started kissing me. He was licking my lips and sticking his tongue in and out of my mouth. You know how horny I get when I make out. I was so horny that I thought I was going to cum. I had been waiting for this since Saturday night. He pulled the front of my dress down and started kissing my cleavage.

He put his hand on my tit and playing with my nipple through the bra. He said you look so good in black. I reached behind me and undid my bra and let it fall on the floor. He took my nipple in his mouth and started flicking it real fast with his tongue (at that moment Judy let go she was cumming on my finger). She came so much that I started wiping the cum on her boobs and started licking her boobs and flicking her nipple real fast.

"Is this how he did it?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" She was cumming for the second time. I knew now this was going to be a long night.

"What happened next?"

Judy was breathing so hard I thought she was going to pass out. She put her mouth back in my ear and said,

"He squeezed my boobs together and went back and forth to each boob flicking them with his tongue and sucking on them. He stood up in front of me and I unbuttoned his shorts and pulled his underwear down. He wasn't real big but he was as hard as brick. I was so horny for this, that's all I have thought of for 2 days and here it is in my hand. It felt so hard I just had to have it in my mouth. I put my lips around it and put my tongue on the end. I could taste the pre cum It was very different tasting it was sort of a sweet taste and I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to taste all of him and just wanted to please him. He reached down and put 2 fingers inside of me and was working them in and out. My body started shaking. I was cumming. He took his fingers out and put them up to his mouth and licked them. His dick was still in my mouth. I was putting it in and out real slow running my teeth on it when I came to the head, I licked the head real hard with my tongue. I looked up at him, and he had his eyes closed. He was holding the back of my head hard against it and pulling it fast in and out of my mouth. I could feel him starting to jerk and I could feel his heart pounding in my mouth. I knew he was ready to cum. The cum hit the back of my throat. It tasted so good!

My mind was really wondering now. I really think Judy has fallen in love or lust with Gil. I think I was getting a little jealous but I set this up and my cock was still really hard. I had to hear more.

"Put your cock in me and I will go ahead with the story," Judy said. I slipped my cock all the way in and looked over at her. She had her eyes closed and I knew she was thinking about Gil.

"Gil pulled his tank top over his head and I stood up and he pulled me close to him. My nipples were so hard putting them in his stomach. He leaned down and put his lips on mine and kissed me really hard and deep. He said lay on the bed and I will take your boots off."

I had not moved at all since I put my cock in Judy. She was taking deep breaths and little sounds were coming out of her she had her eyes closed and I could feel her shake. Her face was bright red she was starting to cum.

"Oh Gil fuck me! Fuck me!" She had lost total control and thought Gil was fucking her. I couldn't move my dick I just laid there and kissed her. She came down and was totally exhausted.

She looked me right in the eyes and said, "John that was so good!" She had no idea of what she had said.

"I need a drink of water," she said. I rolled off of her and she grabbed my dick

"You haven't cum," she said.

"The story is too good, I told her. "I want to finish the story."

She got back on the bed and reached for my cock I got back on top of her and stuck it inside of her as she continued her story.

"I lay down on my stomach and Gil pulled my boots off. He started at my calves and started licking Up to my ass and back down my other leg. I wanted him to lick my pussy but he was teasing me. He took my hips and pulled me up doggy style and stuck one finger at first then two and then three fingers in my pussy. He was moving his fingers up and down on my G spot. I had one hand up squeezing my boob, my nipple was so hard. He could tell that I was about ready to cum. He pulled his fingers out and stuck his cock inside of me. He was pulling me back by my hips and was slapping my ass with his right hand, driving his cock deep inside of me really fast. I thought the lights were going out. I felt like I was going to pass out it felt so good. I had never cum this many times before. I spayed all over and fell flat on my face totally satisfied.

"Gil said, we are not through yet."

"I said, but I have to get back to work."

"Gil said, I have to cum it will only take 10 minutes!

"All right let's do it.

"Gil picked my hips back up and I felt his dick going into my ass.

"NO! NO! I have never done it like this before. I felt a sharp pain and the deeper he went in the better it felt. He was leaning over my back humping me real fast. He had both hand around my tits squeezing my nipples really hard."

I couldn't take it anymore. I exploded into Judy. I let loose so much cum it was running out of her pussy.

Judy said, "He started saying oh! My God you are the best! All the time I was cumming with him. I must have cum seven times today! Most of them were really intense.

"I said Gil I have been here almost 3 hours. I need to take a shower! I jumped in the shower and was in and out in 5 minutes. I got dressed.

"Gil came and put his arms around me. He was still nude with a hard on. I said, no I have to leave. He took me in his arms and kissed me real passionately. He looked me in my eyes and said. Are you going to tell John?

"I said, definitely not. This is our secret and I have a lot of feelings for you.

"He said when are we going to get together again?

"I said I will call you and here is my work phone number. I have to leave now and you can't walk me to my car like that."

"So off I went."

Judy fell asleep on my arm she had a big day and she was totally exhausted. I just laid there with my mind twirling. The fascination that I had just had was one of the best and I knew I had to have more. I knew it was going to be more Gil.

onthereb
onthereb
28 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Husband's Roommate Wife teases his roommate.in Loving Wives
More Stories