My Best Friend: Jayden & Gabriel Ch. 02

Story Info
Is she his even if she doesn't want it?
2.2k words
4.32
27.2k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 06/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jay? Jay? Baby, wake up."

He had moved from is spooning position and was now propped up on his right arm. She was not budging. Then he remembered she had the bear in hibernation thing going on.

He moved from her side to the end of the bed deciding to take another approach. The view was beautiful. She had rolled on to her back due to the disturbance of the bed and the sheet slipped down to just covering her waist. Her breasts were like to hilltops, sinking and rising as she inhaled and exhaled her breaths. Her right hand had tucked under her pillow and the other was resting on her tummy. Hair strewn a place and snoring lightly, she never looked more beautiful.

Gabriel adjusted his growing erection against his sweat pants. He couldn't take his eyes off her, but he couldn't waist anytime either he reminded himself. Gabe climbed back on to the bed at her feel. Slow but surely he caressed his way to the waist band of her shorts.

*****************

I'm not sleep she screamed to herself. I'm not sleep!!! She felt everything. The touches, the grinding, God, she felt the caressing. She wanted him to stop. This wasn't right. You think I'm sleeping Grabriel! It wasn't right, she was trying to convince herself, yet she hadn't moved. It's because I'm scared she reasoned with herself. Scared of what, a voice she couldn't name yelled at her. We both know you aren't afraid of Gabriel. He wouldn't hurt a hair on your head and you know it the nameless voice challenged.

Of course the voice was right. Anyone who knew anything knew it was true. But just what was she supposed to do about it?

******************

The task of pulling her satin pajamas was surprisingly easy. It was almost as if she was helping. Yea right his brain butted in, in your wildest dreams maybe. As the satin material was finally freed from her body he tossed it aside some where in a corner. He wasn't exactly fascinated with where her Pajamas landed.

Gabe starred down to look at his handy work. She was clad in only a thin camisole that barely contained her breast and simple little boy-underwear. Bat Man tonight. Her hair had some one untangled it's self from the hair band and was fanned out on the pillow. His breath caught in his throat.

"God what have you done to me Jayden?"

*******************

I'm sorry? Forgive me? Jayden was at lost for words. This isn't exactly my—her thought interrupted by a shudder. She peeked open her right eye to see if he noticed her movement. He was placing light kisses on the inside of her thighs, trying to make his was to infinity and beyond, while chanting her name between each kiss. God that felt so good she thought to herself. When she felt his soft lips against the sensitive crook where her thigh met her body she came right out and moaned. Slowly she opened her dark eyes to meet his dark gaze.

**********************

YESSSSS!!!! His body screamed to him. Look at those beautiful dark eyes. You did it. She's awake. Now go ravish her! He plastered a smile on his face, happy to oblige. The smile was short lived when he noticed the scared/surprised expression on her face. She started before he could.

"What the hell are you doing Gabriel? What the fuck have you been sniffing? First---"Her sentences was cut short by Gabe's shushing. It only seemed to add fuel to the fire. Jade could feel the finger-wagging, neck-swerving, face-scrunching, slap-that-bitch attitude trying to resurface. She sat up, forcing Gabe from between her legs, and looked him dead in the eye.

"Did you just 'shush' me Gabriel? Lord, I know this man did not just shush me. You're here molesting me in the middle of the night and you have the pasty balls to shush me?? I do not believe this shit..."

"You finished yet?" when he saw her ready to start up again he jumped her. He literally tackled her to the bed. Her expression was timeless. A deer caught in the headlights/A beautiful man laying on top of me rubbing on my thighs and hips.

Her small hands grabbed his larger ones to bring them to her face. She placed small kisses on his knuckles.

************************

"Gabriel, love, my best friend, you should stop. This isn't right and I-I...we...it just isn't right." She wasn't about to lie to him. Besides, he'd probably see it in her face. There was no doubt he didn't see what she feeling right now. Lust? Love? Terror? She wasn't really sure.

"What if my parents come home? You know daddy already thinks we're sleeping together....he'd—"

"Settle down, love, for a minute." Was he singing? "Are you singing?"

"I wana take you by the hand and hold you."

"Stop singing Gabriel."

"I've waited so many nights to see you."

"You sound like howling dogs. Please stop." Gabriel laughed but continued his singing/screeching

"I wana take out all my problems out on you." His slid his hands from hers, down to her hips and back up into her hands.

He made sure his grays met her browns. "I can do better than make love to you, better than make you say my name. Please, please, please. Oh don't you make me have to beg. I need love, love, love, love. I need love, love, love, love."

He bent his head to the crook of her neck and took a big whiff. She smells like the Cookies perfume that took him 4 months to find for her.

"Gabriel....."

"Angel wont you slow down love. Seems like your always packing and unpacking again."

His warm breath tickled the tiny hairs on her neck and the tingling sensation shot right to her....unmentionables.

Her mind didn't want to admit it, but she was caving. She new it from the moment her body relaxed and she opened her neck to his nuzzling.

******************

What are you doing, his mind asked. You sound like the time you slammed Tiggers tail in the door. And she's a cat! Gabe could picture his mind rubbing it's temples at this point. Then his body joined in.

Dude, brain man, do you not see how she's melting. You have to because I'm sending those signals up there pretty fast. Gabriel smiled to himself and let his body continue. I do have to agree though, he started. Do the words ally cats mean anything you? Gabriel rolled his eyes and decided to continue with his song.

"And I now that the hardest thing is to please you. You would bring most men to their knees."

He brought his face from her neck and planted a kiss anywhere his mouth would reach.

"I can do better than make love you," They sang in unison. Gabriel smiled and looked into Jayden's eyes once again.

"Better than make you scream my name. Please, please, please. Oh, don't you make me have to beg. Cause I need love, love, love, love. I need love, love, love, love. I can do better than make love to you. Better than make u say my name, please, please, please. Oh don't you make me have to beg. I need love, love, love, love. Cause I need love, love, love, love. Cause I need love, love, love, love. I need love. Please, please, please. Please, please, please. I need love, love, love, love. I need love."

************************

They didn't know what to say. What do you say at a time like this?

Nothing.

Gabriel gazed deep into her eyes. They were so dark and beautiful but they still seemed scared. Guilt started to seep into his conscious.

You forced her into it, a voice he couldn't actually recognize whispered at him.

"If Jade didn't want something to happen, it wasn't going to happen", His brain of all...things started up. "Remember the brownies for her 16th birthday? You tried to dip your hand in the brownie mix she was going to make and when you pulled your hand back you had an angry red teeth print on your forearm. "

"Lets not forget about earlier when she bitch-slapped you when you wouldn't keep your mouth to yourself," His body quickly added.

Snapping out of his wild day dream thingy, he willed himself to talk.

"Jayden, Baby, I'm sorry if I overwhelmed you. I should have stopped when you said to and I was going to. No wait, that's a lie. But you know I would never ever force you into anything, especially not something like this. You're just so beautiful...," He trailed off while caressing her left cheek.

"I see you, Jade, and I swear I forget to breath. You are sex incarnate and you don't even know."

Her response was simple.

"You've never kissed me." His pair of grey eyes shot up from the momentarily fascinating spot on her neck. Why hadn't he kissed her? The unnamed voice spoke something that he couldn't understand yet it spoke volumes.

Jay rand her nimble fingers threw his messy hair. She clasped her fingers, still in his hair, at the base of his scull. Locking eyes again, they had a knack for doing that, she started to speak.

********************

"I don't actually know what I'm going to say now so just show me a little patience." Gabe nodded his head. "We both know that if I really didn't want to be under you clad in nothing but a camisole and my Bat Man undies I wouldn't be. I'm not going to beat around the bush. I love you—as a best friend," She quickly added. "And I am very attracted to you... although I have to admit the urge to jump your bones only just happened. So, anyway, I guess what I'm not doing a good job at telling you is you better want me too Gabriel. Because, if you are just doing this because you been touched by the horny demon, I don't know what I'd do. I know how you like to do that. You haven't kissed me. Not once. I can't help but think it's because you don't want me to get too attached or something. Sort of how you've always seen your father on every holiday and his birthday but you won't touch him. Because you want him to know that you haven't forgiven him for leaving you and your mom alone. If that's how you feel about this Gabriel then just stop now. " She looked up at him, her eyes glittering with unshed tears.

************************

The voice was laughing at him.

But she couldn't be serious. No, not his Jayden. She knew him better then he knew himself. She knew he would never ever do anything to hurt her! He knew it had to have stuck in her head with as many times he's said it. Gabriel felt his blood start pumping and his face go hot.

Please calm down his body approaches cautiously. She's just scared and confused right now. One minute you were trying to pimp her out and the next you're twirling your fingers in her pubes. Pretty sudden aye? So let's count to 10. Better yet, make it 20. In threw the nose out, threw the mouth.

It wasn't working.

Gabriel hoped off the bed with such suddenness Jayden quickly missed his warmth and the full weight of his body on top of hers. He paced around the room running his fingers through his thick locks. Frustration finally overtaking him he buried his face in his hands and screamed.

"Jayden!" she jumped up in the bed sitting upright clutching the sheet to her chest. "Do you honestly think that, ME, Jay bird, is actually capable of even thinking a bad thought about you?" He spun, facing the mirror, and slapped his hand down onto her dresser. With his head hung and his eyes shut in a adoring fashion he began to speak. "When you walk into room I swear I forget to breath. I love everything about you and my God, I hate it. I love the way your little nose crinkles up when ever you're about to see a Spanish test. I love how your little hands fit perfectly in mine. I love how every morning you have to brush your hair 100 times and you end up throwing it into a messy plop on the top of your head. I think I love your crazed fetish for Cookies. But I hate, Jayden, that I can't help but picturing myself there in every single scenario." He finally opened his eyes. "Sitting behind you in Spanish and wondering how anyone could get lower then a 50." He laughed. "I'm in your room every morning yelling at you to hurry up because your picking at everything is going to make us late. God knows I have the marks to prove I am around when you eating cookies.

Gabriel moved to kneel in front of the bed, taking her hands in his. He took a deep breath in and exhaled. "I don't want to need you so much Jayden. It scares me. I need you to know that we are on the same page. So, if you scared, unsure, or just not willing, I want you to diminish your fears. Because this is going to happen.