My Best Friend The Football Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey switch positions, so I can rinse my hair," He said and moved toward me.

When we passed our hot naked bodies rubbed together. It was as if a jolt of electricity went between our bodies when our flesh touched. As he rinsed his hair I began to shampoo mine. I wondered as I stood there with eyes closed, massaging my scalp if he was looking at me as I had at him. I didn't need to wonder long. Before I finished washing my hair I felt his soapy hand stroking my hardening cock. I jumped at the surprise sensation.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You look so fucking hot, Andy," He said.

"No reason to be sorry. It felt great. Just surprised me is all. Let me rinse off so I can open my eyes and look at your hot bod too," I replied.

We rubbed together again as we passed. This time we were both hard and tarried a bit as we passed rubbing our cocks on each other. Once I got the shampoo off and opened my eyes I saw Ben's big beautiful smile. We began to stroke each other's cocks while staring into each other's eyes. We were both smiling broadly as we washed each other in the most intimate places. First we soaped up our cocks, then our balls. After that I turned around and he washed my back. I bent slightly as his lather covered hands moved to my ass. He washed my buttocks and then ran the bar of soap along my crack. He gently ran his soapy fingertips over my puckered anus. No one had ever touched me there before I felt like I would cum if he kept it up. But shortly he moved on. Crouching he washed my legs and feet. Then we switched.

I washed his back and buttocks. He bent for me allowing me to spread his cheeks and wash his tight asshole. Knowing how good it felt, I tarried a little longer washing his crack then had with me. Everything was new and neither of us knew what was in and out of bounds between us. He moaned softly as my fingers teased his soapy hole letting me know he liked it as much as I did. Finally I moved on and washed his legs and feet as he had mine. When I stood up, he turned around. We kissed and our bodies came together. Our hard cocks rubbed against each other. It was a perfect moment. It was also the greatest moment of realization in my life.

I knew for sure that I was gay or at least very gay leaning on Kinsey's scale of sexuality. Since I enjoyed sex with girls I figured at least part of me was heterosexual. However, I knew what my main preference was going to be in the future. Oddly, the realization did not trouble me at all. I was in the shower naked and hard, making out with the school's football star and my best friend. I could not have been happier.

When after a long while the kiss broke I whispered, "I love you, Ben."

I nearly literally jumped for joy when he replied, "I love you, too, Andy. I think I have for a long time."

We left the shower and didn't even bother drying off. We jumped back in bed and made love. He sucked me; I sucked him, we sixty-nined. By the time both of us were spent we realized that most of the afternoon was gone. After another shower we threw on our bathing suits and tee shirts and headed for the pool area to join the rest of the guys for a team luau. That night we didn't have sex. But we did sleep together naked in each others arms after cuddling and kissing for awhile.

We spent the next few days exploring Disney's parks. We spent the nights exploring each other's bodies in our private oasis. Once our hotel room door was closed and locked it seemed we were transported into our own special world. That world was filled with bliss and excitement. Each day I discovered something new and wonderful about making love with Ben. We found new spots to touch and caress. We found new joys we could give each other. Our fingers, lips, tongues and even our teeth became tools to deliver pleasure. Both of us very quickly became more adapt at cock sucking. I more so than Ben. Within in three days I was able to take his cock head into my throat. I loved the way his soft pubic hairs tickled my nose when I took him deep enough. His erotic moans told me he loved the feeling of being so deep in my mouth. He tried to do the same to me, but just couldn't quite get his throat to relax enough. One night he gagged so badly I thought he was going to puke on my stomach.

I didn't care if he ever managed to take me deep. I loved every minute of everything he did do to me. He was especially attentive to my balls and I wondered if that was his way of making up for not deep throating my dick. He would spend a long time licking and sucking my scrotum. It got me so excited one night that all he had to do was squeeze my cock a couple of times as he licked my sac to make me cum. He told me that I should have warned him so that he could have gotten his mouth in position to catch my load. I laughed and scooped some out of his hair to offer him. He greedily licked the goo from my fingers.

Six days and nights had passed seemingly like six hours. The seventh and eighth days were to be spent at Sea World. Our last day was going to be a relaxing day at the hotel pool and an evening banquet with the other team. As we watched Shamu and the other aquatic creatures do their acts, my mind wandered. Those days had been the best of my life. I was in love with Ben and he said that he loved me. But still I wondered what would happen when we got back home. I knew the girls would still chase my lover. I also knew that there was no way he was going to publicly acknowledge our relationship. He would no doubt keep up his image as the big ladies man. I didn't know if he would still want me when he was getting pussy again. I knew that for me he was all I wanted.

At some point that day I found myself alone with Ben. We had separated with the group we were hanging with that day when we stopped too long looking at one of the indoor exhibits and they moved on. I was happy being with just him. When we were with the group things seemed just a bit weird. We both had to watch what we said. Even things that no one would have taken as strange seemed to us to be signs of our changed relationship. I doubt anyone would have thought much about it anyway as everyone knew we were really close friends.

As we were wandering around half-assed looking for the group Ben asked, "Hey you wanna forget the other guys and find a shady place to take a rest and cool off?"

We grabbed a drink from a roaming beverage vendor dressed like a pirate and headed away from the main attractions. We discovered that they had some trails off to a picnic area behind where the Clydesdales were kept. Luckily the area was completely abandoned. We found a big rock just off the trail kind of hidden. It was a nice cool place to sit and talk freely. It felt private enough that I took hold of his hand. I could feel he was a bit tense about the semi-public display of affection but he didn't pull away.

"Ben, this week has been the best time I have ever had. I still can't believe that my dreams are coming true like this. I have wanted so much for awhile now to tell you how I felt and now well everything is so great. I love you," I said and leaned over to kiss him.

It was just a little peck. But outside in a place where it was possible if not likely we could be seen it was amazingly exciting.

"Andy, I love you too. It has been the best week of my life too. Being with you like we have been these past few nights...." He started.

However, he either didn't know the words to express his feelings or was afraid to say them.

"Well you know it has been so special. Unlike when I have been fucking chicks," He continued as he put his hand on my thigh.

My cock immediately began to harden from his touch and his expression of feelings for me.

"Ben, I think I know what you mean. Sex was never as good for me before either. Sure I enjoyed fucking the girls I was with but with you it is so different; so intimate; so perfect," I said smiling broadly.

"Yeah," Was all he said.

This time he kissed me and it was more than a peck. Our lips parted and our tongues danced. The kissed lasted a long time. It was as if we were the only two people for miles around even though there were many thousands of tourists very nearby. By the time the kiss broke he was squeezing my cock through the khaki material of my shorts. I was stunned when he unbuttoned my shorts and lowered my zipper. He slipped his fingers into my open fly and fondled my cock through the thin cotton of my underwear. Even though I wanted him badly at that moment I managed to gain my senses.

"What the fuck are you thinking, man? What if someone comes and sees us?" I managed to ask between pants of exhilaration.

"Andy, I want you now! Come on we can move back there and lie on the ground. No one will see," He answered as he jumped up and grabbed my hand.

I didn't really care about the consequences for myself. I was ready to announce to the whole school that I was gay and in love with Ben. But I was worried about him. I didn't think he could deal with the fallout of being labeled a queer. I couldn't deny him or my desires at that point. In truth the spot he picked was almost completely secluded once we lay down. He didn't waist any time either. He pulled the waistband of my underwear down and my cock popped up through my still open fly. He immediate began licking my twitching shaft. Soon he had his lips around my cock head. He sucked on my fleshy glans as he teased my pee hole with his tongue and then began to slide his lips down my shaft. I don't know how but that day for the first time he took me to the back of his throat without gagging. He was sliding his lips up and down my pole, taking me deeper and deeper until I felt his nose in my pubes. It didn't take long for me to cum and feed him my jism.

Without even bothering to take time to recover I told him to get on his back. I yanked his shorts and underwear down in one motion and went to work on his rock hard cock. It only took about five minutes of sucking to make him cum. We spent another couple of minutes kissing and then decided we had better pull our shorts up and get out of there. As it turned out our timing was very close. We emerged from the path to find the group at the stables.

"Where the fuck you two been?" Denny asked with a smirk.

Fortunately the group didn't challenge our story about thinking the path might be a shortcut. Our complaining about them ditching us in the aquarium probably helped deflect any thoughts they might have had. Not they were the most thoughtful bunch on the planet anyway.

All of a sudden Randy Wade, a beefy tight end shrieked, "Shit! We are going to be late for check in. Coach will bust our balls!"

We were all supposed to check in at the dolphin pool at 3:30 and it was already 3:25. Of course Randy as usual was overreacting. For a big strong guy he was amazingly afraid of the coaches. You would have thought that they literally took sticks to our balls for minor infractions. In truth the coach was great guy, but then the players didn't all get to see that part of his personality. But still none of us relished being late so we took off running with Denny in the lead. Though we were a few minutes late since we weren't the latest ones to arrive we didn't get the brunt of the coach's ire. Actually, he was rather good natured even as he complained about the drag asses.

What he did do was make it clear that the busses were pulling out for the hotel at exactly 6:30 and anyone not there would need to find his own way back. Even though the idea of having so much time alone with Ben while making our way back to the hotel on our own had its appeal, we made sure to be on time at the bus. The hotel was a long walk and we weren't even sure of the exact direction to go. Back in the hotel parking lot the coach had an informal meeting. He had decided to make the next day a free day. There would be buses available for anyone that wanted to go back to Sea World for a second day but if we wanted we could just hang out or hit the local souvenir shops or whatever. I knew if Ben was up for it I would happily skip a second day with Shamu and friends. I figured most of the other guys would be happy with the pool, game room or just fucking off in town near the hotel.

There was another big team meal that night. After that the team took over the pool and the game room as well as the small fitness room the hotel had. When the pool closed at ten, Ben and I decided the game room was too hot and crowded and neither of us wanted to work out; at least not on exercise equipment. We ended up taking a walk and somehow found ourselves on a quite residential street. It was nice walking with Ben and being able to talk without worrying about anyone overhearing us. Mostly we didn't talk about much that others couldn't hear, but there was an intimacy to our conversation that even one of the more brain dead players could have seen meant we more than friends. We even stole a quick kiss outside after looking around to be sure we were really alone.

We got back to the hotel around 11:30 and avoided the game room so we wouldn't have to field any embarrassing questions. Once we were back in our room Ben began to strip off his clothes. He managed to get his shoes and his tee shirt off before I stopped him. There were too many questions still in my head for me to just casually get naked and jump in bed with him yet another night.

"Ben, I need to talk to you about something," I said shyly.

"Sure, buddy. What is it? You can talk to me about anything. You know that don't you, Andy?" He said and sat on the side of his bed across form where I was already sitting.

"Well, damn, this hard," I mumbled trying to get the courage to tell him what I was feeling.

"Shit, how can it be hard to say anything to me after this week? We have had our dicks in each other's mouths man! I don't think two guys can be any closer than us."

"I know and you are right. But I don't want to screw anything up. I just well I been think about when we get home. You know wondering what is going to happen."

"What do you think will happen, Andy?"

"Well I know it can't be like it has been this week. But god I wish it could. Ben, I really don't want us to stop..."

"Making love," He finished my sentence. "Me either, but we can't sleep together every night. And well I think we have to be careful. The guys wouldn't understand. It would be bad for you."

"Don't you mean you? Damn Ben! I would never never do anything that caused you trouble with the guys."

"Andy, I know that and I was thinking of you. You remember a guy played varsity a couple of years ago, Jake Timmons?"

"Yeah, he was a pretty good receiver. What happened to him? I don't remember him graduating."

"He didn't he is our age. He was moved up while I was still JV. His parents had to send him off to a private school. Anyway, I guess he recognized that he was gay early in life. From what I found out since I think he had probably done some stuff like we have been doing but not with someone he was serious about. Anyway, he musta really liked this other guy on the team. Cuz he confessed about being gay and liking the dude and shit. Well the guy freaked and then outted Jake to some of the other senior players."

"Oh shit, so Jake had to go to away because they razzed him for being a queer or something?"

"Worse than that; the muthafuckers caught him in the shower after practice when the coaches where not around. They beat him half to death. Me and a couple of other JVer's found him naked, crumpled up in the corner crying. Even with his nuts bruised and arm broken the guy wouldn't name anyone involved. The Bastards got off without even a slap on the wrist."

"Oh fuck!"

"Yeah, see they would kill your ass if they thought you had been just hanging out to see their dicks in the locker room. Most jocks are paranoid about being queer, Andy. It is that fear that makes them do mean fucking shit like they did to Jake. Those same guys aren't around but there are plenty like them still on the team."

"Well I don' plan to be in any more locker rooms so I will be ok."

"You dumb fuck, they don't need you to be in the locker room to kick your ass. They would catch up to you somewhere. I got enough friends on the teams that I would be protected. All it would mean was no more sports. But anyway, I don't think either one of us wants to start sitting at the fag table in the lunch room."

"Is that what we are now, Ben, gay?"

"I don't fucking know what we are. I know I have more feeling for you than I have ever had for any chick. I also know you make me feel better than most of the chicks I have fucked. But I also know that I like pussy. I read one time about being bisexual, meaning you can like sex with both. But I don't know. What do you think?"

"I get headache thinking about this shit. I know I love you, Ben. I know that with you is the only time having sex felt like making love. Yeah I had fun with the girls I have been with but nothing close to the feelings I have with you. I also know that I don't want to stop making love with you when we get home. I am scared, Ben."

He got up and came over to sit next to me. He put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. He held me for a few minutes before saying anything more.

"Andy, don't worry. We will find a way to make it work when we get home. I don't want us to stop either. Maybe, we can't sleep together every night but we have always had plenty of times when we were alone before this trip. Instead of BSing or playing pool or whatever we can you know."

"Suck each other's cocks," I blurted out.

"Yeah," He said laughing.

"So are you still going to fuck all the pussy that is thrown at you?" I asked stupidly.

"Oh fuck, are you my jealous boyfriend now? How the fuck can you sit here expecting me to give up pussy? You can't be jealous of those stupid cunts that spread there legs for me because I am a big sports hero. I sure as hell expect that you will fuck enough girls to at least keep up appearances."

"I don't know what I am, Ben. When we are alone I feel like your boyfriend. Then when the guys are around things feel weird, like we can't even be normal. Once we are home and I know you are tapping half the chicks in the school I just don't know how I will feel."

"First of all, I am not going to be fucking half the chicks in school. But I can't promise I won't be fucking a fair number. You know how things are. I can make you one promise; I won't touch anyone's cock besides yours."

"Cool, but the only promise I really want is that we will stay friends even if you find some girl you love and want to stop getting naked with me."

"Oh fuck, if that happens I am sure it is a long way off. But you have my promise that I will always be your friend. Now I have something kinda of scary to talk to you about."

"Ok, but nothing can be as scary as our futures can it?"

"I don't know. I have been thinking about stuff between us too. There is something I want and I have been afraid to mention it because I didn't want to freak you out or something."

"You can ask me anything. If I can I will give you whatever you want. I want to make you happy."

"I have been thinking about us getting even closer. I wanted to know what it would be like to really make love; to have you inside me. I want you to have anal intercourse with me"

I was nearly stunned. I had not let myself consciously think of anal sex. I had dreamed about it but never imagined he would want me to fuck him. He took my silence for rejection and tried to apologize.

"Fuck, I am sorry. See this is why I didn't want to say anything. Please say I haven't screwed up our relationship," He pleaded.

Here my best friend and lover were offering up his virgin ass to me and now he was apologizing because he thought I was freaked out over the offer. All I could do was smile and put my fingers to his lips to silence him.