My Best Friend the Tranny Ch. 02

Story Info
Two college bound best friends find a new life.
1.1k words
4.41
67.6k
11
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/31/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers

Sherrie Lynn showed us to our room. It was one room for both of us.

“I know you two will enjoy being with us,” she said happily, “why don’t you girls settle in to your new quarters, we’ll go out for your wardrobe later,” she winked, leaving us alone.

We laid down together on one of two king sized beds in the room. We looked at our feminine selves.

“You are such a babe,” I sighed in my fem voice.

“I’ve got a great big boner in my panties just looking at you,” Stevie sighed.

I reached into his panties to see if he was right, his cock was as rock hard as mine. I could not believe how erotic it was to be so fem, clutching my best friend’s hard cock as I pressed my lips to his.

He moaned as my tongue pressed into his mouth, our lipstick smearing as we kissed hard, I felt his hand wrap around my hard cock. I moved down to his neck, nuzzling, inhaling his sweet perfume as we began taking each other’s clothes off.

We took a moment to behold our hairless selves. He leaned down to suck my nipples while he stroked my cock, I held his head as he began to kiss his way down my hairless chest, then, he used his hand to guide my cock into his hot mouth. He looked up into my eyes, first licking, then pulling the head into his lipsticked mouth. I could not believe that his mouth could feel so good, I could not believe that sex with a guy could be this good. He was sucking my cock and squeezing my ass with his hands, one hand moved into the crack of my ass, a finger slipped inside my asshole, he pushed it inside, I tried to relax my asshole muscles, then accidentally discovered the clenching power of my asshole.

As his finger pumped inside, I clenched my asshole around it, which felt like I was pulling his finger into me. Suddenly his face shot up, he jumped up and sat down slowly, using his hand to line up my throbbing cock with his asshole.

“I want you to fuck me,” he said, as my cock was suddenly inside of his asshole, I watched the look of ecstasy on his face as my cock went further inside of him. He reached down to fondle my nipples as he rode my cock.

I reached up to play with his nipples, my thumbs rubbing them as he moaned, my cock felt incredible lodged in his tight asshole, I realized that I was getting close to orgasm.

“Oh God,” I sighed, “I’m gonna cum,” as soon as the words were out of my mouth he began to ride my hot cock faster, he looked so happy as I finally reached the point where my hot cum shot out into him.

He moaned, then yelled, collapsing on top of me, grasping my face between his hands, “You are so hot,” she whispered into my ear, then took my face, looking intently at me, pulled me into a sweet kiss as my cock still oozed cum.

I welcomed his sweet kiss, his tongue inside of my mouth, I was sure I could taste my cock on it. He rose up, my cum dripping from his ass, running down his legs. I lifted myself up, wrapped a hand around each of his smooth legs, and licked the cum from them.

“Fuck me lover,” I said to him.

He smiled and spread my legs, taking some of my cum from his legs, spreading them on his hard cock, and touched his cock gently against the crack of my ass. Then he began to insert it. It was painful at first, I tried to relax as he gently pushed the head inside, he smiled down at me, then began to push harder, the feeling of ecstasy was incredible, I watched my friend as he thrust harder, his face contorted with lust as he began to push in harder, thrusting fast inside of me, his balls slapping against my ass. Was there any better feeling in the world?

Yes, there was. His cock began throbbing inside of me, then I felt it, his hot cum gushing inside of me, over and over. It felt so good. After it had stopped, and was still hard inside, I used my clenching muscles, drawing it back and forth. He pulled out.

We stood together and went into the bathroom and took a shower together. We soaped each other’s hairless bodies. Of course, we took off the wigs before we got in. I wrapped my soapy hands around his cock, it got hard as I soaped it. We giggled like girls as we soaped our bodies, we held each other close, our hard, soapy cocks grinding together as we kissed under the water spray.

“I think we’ll make great she males,” Stevie laughed.

“You’re beautiful right now,” I looked into his eyes, “with a nice set of tits, you’ll be a knockout.”

“You look so hot that I want to fuck you again,” he looked at me with lust, “I want to fuck you ass good.”

“Then fuck me Stevie,” I replied

“Bend over,” he said.

I turned and bent down in the shower, as the water cascaded over my back and down my ass, he teased the opening of my asshole with his cock, rubbing the head along the opening, putting it in just a little, then pulling back. It was hard to take, then he reached around, grabbed my cock in his hand, then shoved his in my asshole very hard and fast. The sensation was incredible as he began pumping my asshole while jacking me off.

I could not believe that this sex with another guy just got better and better. He stopped stroking my cock, as he fucked me, I began clenching up again, clenching and releasing, it felt like my asshole got tighter, suddenly, my cock began to spasm. Without touching it, it was shooting off. I moaned, this was the greatest sex there was.

“I’m about to cum,” Stevie moaned, I welcomed his splashing, hot cum into my asshole for the second time. Once again, he kept fucking my ass, firing his hot cum inside of me, his arms wrapped around me.

We were exhausted as we toweled each other off. We tiredly marched over to the bed, where we collapsed in each other’s arms. We laid face to face, tenderly kissing and touching until we fell asleep. The next day would begin our trip to womanhood.

toontessa
toontessa
124 Followers