My Best Friend's Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
Jade could never do that to her best friend, could she?
2.1k words
3.79
74k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think my brother's cute?" she laughed.

"Well, yeah. But come on, it's been three months. Your dad's startin' to look pretty good too," we both laughed at the image of her nerdy father.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" her brother asked.

"Yeah Matthew. It's open."

I quickly stopped laughing and tried to look my best. I realized how stupid it was and started blushing. Thank God it was dark in Melissa's room.

I was laying on the bed and Melissa was sitting in the only chair. I quickly scooted over, I just hoped that if he sat next to me he wouldn't be able to feel how hard my heart was beating.

"So what are you guys doing tonight?" Matthew's hand touched my leg as he sat next to me. I knew that it didn't mean anything, but it had been so long that it still made me shiver. He had noticed and kept his hand there, slightly massaging my calf. I was so lost in my own fantasies that I didn't notice Melissa had replied.

"Nothing, yet. Are you going to Patrick's?

Patrick was a friend of theirs from Matthew's paintball team. He usually had a party every Friday, and I had went there with them to be their designated driver.

"Probably. You two should come," his hand slid farther up my leg, "But Melissa you be the DD. Jade and I will have the fun tonight."

He had no idea the effect he had on my pussy. The thoughts that ran throuh my head were making me so wet I was sure that I was leaving a spot on the bed.

"Okay, but you two have to drink a lot for me."

Matthew got off of the bed, giving the inside of my thigh a squeeze.

"Well, I'll go tell Mom and Dad. You can be ready in 15 minutes, right?"

I couldn't be sure, but I swore I saw the outline of a hard on through his pants.

*****

"Melissa I don't think she likes me," Patrick said to his sister.

"Who?" Melissa looked up from watching Jade flirt with Patrick and Thomas.

"Jade," Matthew noticed it too and he felt a pang of jealousy, "I thin she thinks I'm annoying." He had to look away when Thomas bent down to whisper in her ear.

"Are you serious?" Melissa crossed her arms, "She told me that she thought you were cute."

Matthew laughed. He knew that his sister was teasing him. He had told her not a week ago that he liked his little sister's best friend. Their conversation was quickly ended as Jade showed up at his side with two beers.

"Cheers," she said as she handed him a beer and winked.

Maybe she was telling the truth, he thought. He decided to take a chance.

"Jade, you wanna go out on the patio?" he prayed she said yes.

"Sure!" she grabbed his hand and led him outside. He heard everyone yelling over the game they were playing, so he knew that no one else would be out there. They'd be completely alone.

"So, uh, you like being the one without responsibility for once?" he tried his best to be coy, but he knew he had failed and shook his head and took a swig of the beer in his hand.

"Matthew do you think I'm pretty?" Jade turned to face him, obviously drunk. He could see the outline of her perfectly shaped tits easily through her silky shirt. Her nipples were hard. The pulsing of her neck and chest showed that her heart rate was increasing.

"God, Jade. I think you're beautiful," he stepped closer to her and put his arm around her, tilting her head up with his other hand to kiss her. She started to lean in but quickly pulled away.

"Matthew, I-I'm sorry," she stammered.

"No I'm sorry, that was out of line. I'm gonna go back in."

"No let me," she said as she rushed past him. She hurried to go stand by Melissa, leaving Matthew alone in the cold night air.

"Fuck," he said as he poured out his beer.

*****

As I stood beside Melissa I tried to pretend nothing had happened. If she asked me if anything was wrong I would just say that it was the beer. I jumped when Matthew popped up behind us.

"Can we go soon?" he asked, "I'm not feeling too good."

I could tell that he was trying not to look at me.

"Yeah, is that okay Jade?" Melissa looked at me.

"Mhmm," I said as I started to get ready, "I think it's the beer."

The car ride home was quiet. All you could hear was the radio playing, and the occasional sound of someone shifting in the leather seat.

I drifted off to sleep but I woke up suddenly when my seatbelt jerked. I shot Matthew an angry look as I saw him lean back but he smiled and I immediately melted. Why didn't I kiss him? I wondered. I was lost in my own thoughts until my pocket vibrated. I opened my phone to find I had a text from Matthew.

"We're okay, aren't we?"

I texted him back, letting my flirtacious nature get the best of me.

"No, next time we're going all the way."

I smiled as I saw his reaction to tehe text. He looked at me and mouthed the words "Next time."

When we got back to their house I immediately climed into Melissa's bed. There was no way I could drive home. Then, the vibration.

"Are you spending the night?"

Matthew. He probably just wanted to know if I could take Melissa to work in the morning so he could go to class on time.

"Yeah, I can take her in the morning."

I rolled over to tell her but she was already asleep. As I rolled back over I could hear Matthew's sigh through the thin wall. As I drifted off to sleep in hugged the full-length body pillow I kept there, thinking it was him.

It seemed as if I had just fallen asleep when I felt Melissa shaking me.

"Jade? I need you to take me to work."

After I had dropped her off I felt the vibration in my crotch and thanked God for text messaging.

"You left something here. I stayed home if you wanna come get it."

Shit, I thought. What did I leave?

I pulled into the driveway and walked in through the garage.

"Matthew? I'm here, but what did I lea-" I couldn't finish my sentence. Matthew grabbed me from behind and spun me around.

"Jade I can't hold back any more," he pulled me into him and kissed me. God damn, I felt his tongue down to my toes. I quickly remembered what was happening and tried to pull away but he held on. I quickly got tired of struggling and as soon as I stopped I felt the familiar twinge in my pussy...God, it had been so long! But I can't! This was my best friend's brother and I can't fuck him...

He finally let me go and I gasped.

"Matthew! We can't do this!" I was on the verge of tears. Fuck, I wanted to so bad. Maybe it would be okay? NO!

"Jade, I know you want to," he lifted his glistening fingers into his mouth and cleaned them off.

I couldn't believe it. He had actually fingered me without me knowing.

"Matthew I can't. I want to but I-WE can't. We can't do that to Melissa," I was trying not to cry.

"Jade, I'm going to fuck you whether you want to or not. It's up to you where and how hard."

I darted for the door but his 6' 4" frame quickly overpowered my 5' 6" build. In one swift move he had blocked the door, and managed to pick me up. I closed my eyes until I softly landed on a bed. I was in his room. It smelled good, like him. Maybe this wouldn't be too bad...

The sound of the door shutting and the click of the lock snapped me back into reality. I backed up into the corner of the bed, trying to keep away from him. He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Come here," he said.

"No," I tried to sound like I meant it.

"Please don't make me grab you again," he said. He reached for my ankle and quickly yanked me towards him.

I immediately regretted being in such a rush to take Melissa to work. I didn't change out of the sweatpants I wore to bed and they were quickly stripped off of me.

I looked away in disbelief and he seized the opportunity to pull my ankles apart. He bent his head down and breathed deeply.

"Oh God, Jade. You smell so sweet..."

*****

Matthew's head raced. He couldn't believe what he was doing. He was actually going to rape this girl. Well, unless she let him. He loosened his grip on her ankles and he felt her relax. He peeked up her thighs and noticed how damp the black lacy panties she wore were. He took his right and and began to rub it outside of her underwear. He felt her squirm, first out of the awkwardness of being felt so intimately but soon he heard moans of pleasure. This encouraged him to keep going. He hooked his fingers into the waistband and quickly yanked her panties down.

He looked down at the warm, now very wet mound that had appeared before him. I knew it, he chuckled to himself, she shaves. The smooth tan skin of her pussy quivered before him. The cool air of his room caused goosebumps to appear on her pussy.

"Oh, Jade...you're cold. Lemme warm you up."

He slowly leaned over her gorgeous pussy. He breathed out ever so gently, the warm air making her thighs twitch. As he continued to breathe lower and lower he noticed how turned on she was getting. Soon, she was squirming under him and whimpering his name.

"Oh, Matthew...mmmm..." she purred.

Matthew's tongue snaked out between his lips, and he lightly licked her labia.

"God, Jade. Your pussy tastes so sweet."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, but Matthew-you haven't even gotten a proper taste."

It was all he needed. Matthew loved eating girls out, especially if two things had happened. One, if she had no hair, and two, if she was sweet. Matthew's ex-girlfriend had a bitter pussy, but tongue-fucking Jade was gonna be mind-blowing.

He immediately thrust his tongues into her hole. Her hips bucked up to get him as deep into her as possible.

His left hand was lifted up. She was moving his hand closer to her clit. He quickly understood what she wanted him to do. His thumb found the bright pink roseud protruding from her flesh. He eagerly rubbed her clit while tongue-fucking her. No sooner had he found a good rhythym did he feel the wallls of her sweet pussy begin to contract. He knew that she was coming, and was amazed at how hard her walls clamped down on his tongue as he felt her thighs around his ears.

"Oh, God! Yes, FUCK MATTHEW! YES!" she screamed.

Thank god no one's home now, Matthew thought as he pulled up from her still quivering pussy.

She could see her juice on his face, clinging to the hairs that poked out of skin. She loved the feeling of those scratchy hairs that were a delightful mix of pain and pleasure. As he crawled up on her stomach he lifted her tank top up, exposing the smooth skin of her breasts.

"What is this?" Matthew said as he kissed up her belly, making his way to her right breast.

She looked down at him. He was looking at her pert, pierced nipples.

"Oh, um..." she looked embarassed.

"Fuck, Jade. That's so fucking hot," he said as his warm mouth engulfed her nipple. As he sucked he flicked the metal barbell with his tongue. He hand quickly found her dripping pussy and he easily slid one finger into her tight cunt.

"Goddamn you're tight," he was amazed.

Jade immediately realized what she was doing. She was giving him the ok to fuck her. She quickly sat up, knocking Matthew to the floor. As she pulled her shirt down and looked around for her pants she saw Matthew's puzzled look.

"Don't you want to?" he asked.

"Yes, but I can't," she said as she pulled her pants on, forgetting about her underwear. "You know that."

As they walked out the door Matthew stopped. "You're right. I'm sorry, I just lost it."

Jade kept walking, leaving him there alone.