My Best Friend's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are'ya okay?" I asked genuinely concerned

"Don't stop!" she urged almost desperately, "Go even further!"

"Kim," I started to say, "I really don't want to hurt---,"

"I know you've wanted to do this since I was sixteen, Greg!" Kim hotly said, "Take me, Goddamnit! Fuck me now!"

I rammed forward. A very hard cock went inside the virgin tunnel. A set of small hands grasped onto my shoulders.

"Omigod!" Kim screamed in a breathless voice. "Ooooh gooooooooddd God!" she cried out as I steadily pumped the freshly deflowered pussy.

I slid back and forth smoothly. A tight virgin cunt wrapped around the invading shaft. It was a fantastic sensation.

Not since my wife, had I felt such an innocent cunt. The sensation was putting stars in my vision. I look down to see Kim becoming a woman.

The long red mane bobbed back and forth like a cheerleader's pom-pom. A set of green eyes where shut tightly in submission to the waves of pleasure building. A bottom lip was being bite in ecstasy. She was a gorgeous sight.

It was then I realized that I had loved this girl in this matter for so many years and didn't know it. She was a sexual genie waiting to be freed. Now I was releasing this vixen at this moment.

Kimberly's legs whipped out. They wrapped around my waist tightly. She pulled closer to me.

"Harder, Greg!" she panted, "Fuck your little girl harder!" With a shriek, she confessed, "Gawd! I love ya so!"

"Kim," I huskily said, "You're the most incredibly hot fuck I've had in years!"

"Will'ya always love me, Greg!?" she huffed humping with my plunges.

"Yes, baby," I breathlessly promised, "I'll always be your special love!"

"Oh yes!" she moaned loudly, "I'm glad I saved it for you!"

"I'm glad you did, baby," I hotly admitted humping faster into the now very wet pussy.

"I'm gonna cum!" she squealed, "I'm gonna cummmmmm!"

"Kimberly!" I shouted in a sexual hazed, "I'm gonna cum, tooooo!

"Take my first piece o' ass!" she wailed humping back against me, "For you, baby! My first piece o' ass is just fooooor Yooooooou!

Her legs tightened around my waist. I could hear her sobbing happily as the pleasure waves begin to ripple. Kim was a slave to the rising climax.

"I love you, Greg!" She bagged in a wail, "Make me a woman!"

The sensations of my own climax were taking over my body. I was pumping hard. The concern this was a first fuck had dissipated with the rising passions.

Kim's pussy was rapidly quivered around my rod! It extracted from me every feeling possible. Firm hips buckled and twisted. Slender legs crossed to hold me closer. Little hands clawed at my back.

"Oooooooooooooh fuck!" I panted in a wail, "Ooooooooh sweet fuck! You're magnificent, baby! You're one perfect pussy!"

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee!" she screeched insanely, "I'mmmmmmmm cummmmmin'! I'm explodin' so harrrrrrrrrrrd!"

Our bodies tonic and flexed uncontrollably. We coiled and twisted as the pleasure waves captured our bodies. Soon it was over and we collapsed onto the moist sheets.

"That was worth the wait," Kim panted, "You've made my first time beautiful."

"That's due to it being done out of love," I noted pulling her into my arms, "not lust."

"I mean it when I say I love you," she stated wrapping arms around my neck, "I love you more than any man before."

"An' I do love you, baby," I responded with my arms going around that slender back.

We locked into a deep French kiss. We were now lovers. Any past inhibitions was now completely gone. We had restricted passions rising to the surface for attention. We fell to sleep in that position.

I was awaken by the feel of Kimberly's fingers slowly twirling through my hair. I looked over to see a set of green eyes giving a loving look. A gentle smile was on the angelic face.

We immediately locked into a deep French kiss. Our tongues danced together. Our hands explored the other's naked flesh. Our bodies pressed together in a passionate embrace.

I then a warm hand grasped my very hard cock. It was stroked slowly causing the stiff shaft to pulsate. Damn the girl did know how to make a dick feel good!

She giggled, "I'm gonna enjoy givin' a blowjob to you, Greg," she hotly stated breaking the kiss.

"I don't require gettin' my cock sucked off as part of loving," I said.

"I do," she giggled.

Kim started kissing down my torso. A very wet tongue licked down rounded abdomen and teased a sensitive belly button.

"Oooooooooooh!" I automatically responded feeling the warm tongue against my skin.

Suddenly my cock disappeared into her mouth. Kim inhaled to the root. The hot mouth felt fantastic!

I remembered her saying that cocksucking was a way to keep from losing virginity. I didn't expect her to be so damned experienced! The young mouth worked every inch of my hard cockshaft.

A flickering tongue danced around the vibrating cockhead. She cleaned off the pre-semen with long licks. Again, the hot teenager completely encapsulated my dick with a loving mouth.

A warm hand fisted the length of my rod. An eager tongue wash along the underside of my cock. Feathery touches played my balls.

My hands combed through the long red mane. I easily arched upward with her motion. This girl was giving the best cocksucking I had ever had!

Kim moved with a steady, deliberately slow rhythm. She was extracting every ounce of pleasure with a young mouth. I was building to a powerful cum.

"Kimberly, baby, you're fantastic!" I groaned, "You're gonna make me cum lik'a fire hose."

"Am I?" she cooed, "Am I gonna make ya cum in your little girl's mouth?"

"Oh god yes!" I moaned loudly, "You're gonna be drinkin' all my juices any second now!"

"Greg, I've wanted to taste your cum for so long," she hotly sighed stroking my rod faster, "Dontcha dare hold back."

She again inhaled my stiff rod completely. A small hand jacked me as a hot tongue snaked my cockshaft. She was encouraging me to cum. Kim wanted me to explode in her mouth.

"Suck my cock, baby!" I huffed hunching against a set of ruby lips, "Suck it hard an' make me shoot all my sperm in your mouth!"

Kim hummed again. She sucked harder. Loving fingers played a retracted ball sac.

"That's it Kim!" I groaned into the room, "Use that whore tongue to make me cum!

I looked down to see a red haired head bobbing faster on my dick. She continued to hum to intensify the sensations a set of experienced lips was causing. I could feel my sperm boil and begin to rush from the testicle sac.

"Kim, baby!" I yelled, "I'm cummin'! Oh sweet jezzzzzzus!" I panted, "I'm cummin' hard!"

A river of hot sperm rushed down my cockshaft. It blasted straight down her throat. My hips instinctively arched upward into the pleasure making mouth.

"Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!" I wailed as a strong climax captured my body, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeee!"

She sealed tighter around my pulsating cock to prevent any drop from escaping. She swallowed hungrily. Kim slurped greedily on my cock.

I had never shot so much sperm in one session. Still, Kim drank as much as possible. Nevertheless some dribbled down her chin and onto the sheets.

Kim continued to make love to my deflating rod until the climax completed. She licked and washed my shaft clean. The girl was one fantastic cocksucker.

"That tasted so good," she cooed moving back up my body, "You tasted wonderful!"

We locked into another deep French kiss. I could taste my juices in her mouth. It was titillating!

"You know, since you're takin' my virginity from my holes she huskily stated, "You should complete the job."

"Meanin'?" I puzzled.

"It won't be completely done 'til ya take my ass," she pointed out with green eyes sparkling.

I had never had a woman come straight out and ask to be butt fucked! This was both a surprise and a very erotic thrill. I could feel a hot pussy rubbing against my stiffing rod. I knew this girl was serious.

"Butt-fuck me, baby," Kim begged in a breathless voice.

She rolled off me onto the sheets. I quickly rolled over on top of the young, hot body. We kissed again.

Kim was a sex machine! The girl had been made to cum at least three times and was ready for more! She looked lovingly at me.

"I'm wantin' more of your wonderful cock," she stated hotly.

Kim rotated a horny ass on the sheets as if stretching an itch. I knew what that itch was. My hard dick was ready to take care of the irritation.

"Ass fuck me hard," Kim begged huskily as a set of finely sculptured legs elevated high and wide.

As she did, I sat up to reposition. This was going to be a pleasure second to none. I was going to ass bang the sexy girl with all unbridled passion.

Kim reach down grabbed a pair of firm buttocks. Excited hands spread the ass cheeks. A pink anus was expose to my view.

I didn't need any more encouraging. This was the dream of a lifetime of any middle-aged man! Now I was going to live it!

I sat up higher on knees. The slender tanned legs went over my shoulders. The young virgin asshole was inches from my mature hard cock.

I rammed a stiff cock pass the tight sphincter and into a willing orifice. The muscles tensed around my shaft. Her anus puckered as a stiff pole stroke into a hot hole.

"Omigod!" gasped, "This feels so fuckin' good!"

I shifted up closer to the hard ass. A set of balls rocked off the cheeks with rhythmic cadence. I wanted to fill this wonderful girl with as much sperm as possible.

"Use me lik'a bitch, Greg!" Kim hotly shouted as her body contorted to the penal invasion. She begged huskily, "Tell me I'm a whore!" She demanded out of passion, "Talk dirty to me!"

"Yes!" I yelled back, thrusting deeply, "Yes, you slut! You're a teenage whore! You're my whore! You'll always be my whore!" I shouted into the room in a sexual haze, "I'm gonna rape your ass! I'm gonna fuck it 'til it bleeds!"

Kim's tight anus sphincter holds the ramming pole greedily. Her warm bowels feel as fantastic I could have ever fantasized. The piston-like fucking increased.

"I'm cummming!" Kim yelled spreading the perfect legs wider.

My pulsating cock goes deeper. Hard thrusting into the lusting Kim's colon promotes waves of joy. Sperm is building in the ball sac. It is ready to rush into the waiting ass cavern.

"So am I, baby!" I responded with a sped up humping.

I was slamming hard into Kim's ass. Her head was being pushed against the headboard. His hot girl continued to shove back to ensure my entire rigid shaft is inside.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Kim wailed, "I'm gettin' banged by a wonderful man! I'm cummin' hard!"

"Yes, baby!" I yelled back, "I'm cummin', too!"

In a mélange of moans, groans, and squeals rang out as we climaxed. We both vibrated uncontrollably as the overwhelming sensations of our love making capture our bodies. We flexed and contorted as the final waves of pleasures of pleasure wash over our bodies.

We collapsed exhaustedly on the bed. The sheets became soak with the mixture of juices. We wheezed and gasped to maintain our breathing.

"Greg," she spoke in a soft voice, "Will you really an' truly love me forever?"

"Kimberly, I've always loved you," I promised pulling her into my arms, "An' I shall always love you no matter what."

"An' I shall always love you so much more, Greg," she responded pressing that young nubile body into mine.

We locked into another deep French kiss. The two of us made love the rest of the day. We then had to get cleaned up before Travis and Amanda arrived.

The Inmans arrived earlier than expected. Fortunately, we were watching a video when they entered the cabin. My best friend and his wife were the wise to our new relationship.

That had taken place almost ten years ago. The fact of being almost thirty years difference in age did make a barrier we both had to accept. As it turned out we did stay 'family'. We were always part time lovers.

Kimberly went on to graduate from college with a degree in electronics. She now runs a successful electronics-contracting firm in the Southwest. She's married and had a set of twin daughters.

I retired from my first career and remained a bachelor. I currently work as a freelance writer and a moderately successful author of adventure novels. I had to move to Denver because of my career change.

So we don't get together as much as we would like to. I just learned that Kimberly's marriage is on the rocks. She's asked to come and visit me.

Of course, I didn't say no. We could be renewing some good old times. I would enjoy that girl again. She's still family to me. She's still a very special person. And as always she is my best friend's daughter.

12