My Best Friend's Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to make you feel my love," I said.

I kissed his cheek, his chin, his eyebrow, his forehead, finally settling on his mouth once more. Our kiss was a little more demanding this time, the bulge in his jeans rubbing up against me felt so damn good I continued doing it. "I want you to feel how wet I am for you," I said.

I got up from the couch and held out my hand to lead him into my room. He looked at it a moment before taking it and following me. Midway I turned around and kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around me and I rubbed up against him. He slid his hands down to my ass and grabbed it, pulling me roughly against him. I fumbled with dragging his shirt up over his head. His beautiful chest stood in front of me, I had to taste more of him. My tongue traveled the length of his neck and I found a place to nibble and suck gently. I could feel his pulse race in his throat, I ran my tongue across it a few times. My hands were all over his chest and back. We started to walk toward my bedroom with my hands and mouth still on him. He shoved my shirt up over my head and threw it on the floor. He looked at me with pure hunger in his eyes, then they slid down to my full breasts. He took them in his hands and started to weave them through his fingertips, pulling on my nipples. As if they weren't hard enough, they got even harder. I moaned out loud as he massaged and prodded my breasts. We moved so he would lay on the bed first. I undid his belt and took it off as well as unbuttoning his jeans. I slid them down to his ankles and he stepped out of them.

I gave him a little shove and he laid in the middle of the bed. He looked so handsome laying there I could have just sat there and stared at him but I had some pleasure to conduct. Instead of getting on the bed, I slid my hands up to my breasts while he watched and started to squeeze them and pinch my already protruding nipples. My hands slid down to the waist of my shorts and I unbuttoned them, oh so slowly pushing them down my legs and off. The only thing we had on was our underwear, him his boxers me my thongs.

"Have you ever dreamed of me the way I've dreamed about you, Ed? I've spent so many nights in this very bed aching for you, touching myself wondering what I was like to feel you inside me."

I crawled like a cat onto the bed and I got on top of him, my legs on either side of his. "Now I have you here I can't believe it. I'm thinking of so many things to do to you right now, I want to please and pleasure you. This night is for you," I said in almost a whisper.

"Lindsey, you are a spectacular sexy woman, I have thought about you, us like this, not having to worry about anyone else," he said. "There's been times I've daydreamed about you feeling guilty that I was still with Amy. I have to make a confession to you now. The last time Amy and I ever made love I pretended it was you under me, and it was like I turned into an animal, it was so incredible."

I smiled at that. "Well it's my turn now, Ed. Hold on to your balls, it's going to be a bumpy ride."

I slid up and down the whole length of him for good measure. He sighed and grinded against me as well. I kissed him with my mouth, my tongue, my heart. I moved down to his chest and took one of his nipples in my mouth and sucked hard on it. He groaned as he grabbed my head. I bit it gently and moved down even lower. I used my teeth to bring down the waist of his boxers and put my tongue on his bellybutton going across his stomach, my breasts rubbing up against his erection my ass sticking up in the air. I used my fingernails to drag his boxers down and off of him, his large penis springing free. I slid up his body making sure my breasts brushed against him all the way. I shivered at the contact my eyes never leaving his. When my face was at his beautiful erection I brought my hand up and closed around it. "Oh, God, Lindsey...," he groaned aloud. I started to jerk him off slowly keeping my hand firmly around him.

I brought my lips down to his balls and licked one before taking it in my mouth. With my lips around it, I swirled my tongue around it keeping up with the swift up and down movement I was making on his cock. I could have tasted him forever, he felt so good in my mouth. I replaced my hand with my mouth by taking the tip of him into my waiting wetness. I could taste a drop of precum that had escaped from him and I created a little suction. I swallowed what he let go as I continued my journey down his shaft. I looked up at him and I saw him staring at me with his eyes half closed. "Lindsey, don't ever stop you feel soo good," he said. I had this man right where I wanted him, wrapped around my finger and mine for the taking.

I returned back to his amazing cock. I kept taking him in my mouth until I could feel him touch the back of my throat. I started to suck him a little firmly, caressing his shaft with my tongue as best as I could. His hips came off the bed as if to start thrusting, his breathing increased in tempo along with his grunts. He said my name every once in awhile if I did something with my mouth he wanted me to keep doing. I felt like he was under my control now and it felt wonderful.

I took my mouth off of him for a moment to say, "Ed, I'm going to keep my mouth on you until you cum, I want to taste you and swallow every single drop. I've been waiting too long for you and I mean to have you in every way."

I put my mouth back on him encircling his bigger than ever cock. I started to move him in and out of my mouth. As I went up I gently slid my teeth against him, he must have loved that he bucked off the bed and kept saying my name. It felt good him saying my name that meant he was thinking of no one but me at his moment. I cupped his balls in my hand as I worked his penis. It was now covered in my saliva it was so wet, it had even started to slide down to his balls. His breathing became labored and he got out, "Lindsey, I'm going to cum." A few seconds later I felt him stiffen and the first stream of white liquid burst into my mouth. It was amazing but I got even wetter just at the taste of him in my mouth. I continued to lap at his swollen penis as he jetted into my mouth. This was heaven, I thought, this is actually happening. After a minute or two, his orgasm finally subsided and I cleaned him with my tongue swallowing what I missed. I climbed up to lay beside him on the bed my leg on top of him still. He laid there with an arm over his eyes his breathing becoming slower after what he had just experienced.

"Oh, my God," he said. He took his arm off and looked at me looking at him. "That was incredible, Lindsey."

"Good, I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I said with a little devil-like grin. I kept my arm on his chest playing with his nipples, sliding my hand across his muscles.

As quick as lightning he had thrown me on my back kissing me passionately. He had spread my legs with his own, now he rubbed my clearly wet thongs with his knee making sure he got contact with my aching clit. I cried out in his mouth as he continued his assault, waves of pleasure going through me making me shudder. He moved his mouth down to my breast and took my whole tit in his mouth sucking soundly. My back arched off the bed toward his mouth wanting more. My legs wrapped around his, I wanted to be closer to him. My fingernails ran up his back as he devoured my breast, kneading the other with his hand. He continued to my other breast, giving it equal attention. The pleasure was so intense I could have come just from his mouth on my breasts, it sent shocks right down to my pussy. He moved down more planting open-mouthed kisses on my torso, then stomach. He shoved my thongs off and threw them across the room. I don't think I have seen him this animalistic, it was exciting! My legs spread apart again and he gently stuck his tongue out and made circles around my clit. He stuck one, then two fingers inside of me thrusting around inside finding my g-spot. My legs trembled, I couldn't take it anymore I was going to come any second.

"God, you're so wet, Lindsey, I'm already hard again thinking about me being inside you," he growled.

All I could do was mutter intelligibly as he put his whole mouth over me, licking my clit all the way down to my open hole and back up again. He put his lips over my clit and started to suck very gently. I almost screamed out loud at the sensations he was causing to go through me. He put his fingers in me again and started to thrust in and out keeping his mouth to work on me. I could feel the familiar build up inside me, I knew it would be a big one. I held my breath one second and let go the next. My whole body shuddered and I let out a nonhuman-like moan and I screamed his name. I could feel his fingers inside me as my muscles continuously contracted around them. I thought I was going to die if he didn't stop soon. I finally felt my body touch the earth again, my heart pounding so hard I thought it would pop out of my chest.

I grabbed his hair and forced him back up to where I was. "This is even better than my dreams, I never in my life thought I could feel this way about someone. I want you inside me right now or I'll turn to dust, I swear," I said.

I could feel him hard again against my thigh and he brought his erection against my quivering pussy lips. He pushed his tip into me and we both groaned in unison. "You feel unbelievable, Lindsey, you're so wet and tight," he said in a low voice.

I linked my legs around his waist and I lifted his hips up as I pushed his ass down with my feet bringing him all the way inside me until he touched the entrance of my womb. I cried out his name, he felt so good I wanted to keep him there forever. He started to move in and out, I was so wet we both could hear the sloshing sound we made. He leaned down and took one of my nipples in his mouth running his tongue around it, moving faster. I felt his buttock muscles tighten as he moved in me. I moved with him, we seemed to fit together so well.

"Faster," I whispered to him then I took his earlobe in between my lips and sucked my breathing hot against his ear.

He put one hand on the bed and one on my breast and he did as I told. He almost pounded me into the bed the faster he went. I somehow got him to roll over until he was on his back. As soon as I was on top I continued the pace, both of his hands going to my tits kneading it almost too hard but it still felt good. I locked eyes with his, all my passion and love showing through. I wanted to come with him so bad it almost hurt. I stopped a moment and squeezed my muscles around him a few times. "You feel so good inside me, Ed, I never want this to end," I said. I started moving again keeping my eyes on him. He slid his fingers down to my clit and he started doing circles around it, on it. I leaned back, my breasts sticking out as he massaged me in my most intimate place. I couldn't hold back any longer I could feel another orgasm build up. I could tell that he was close too, I could feel him pulsing inside me. I went as fast as I could as he kept on working my clit and finally I went over the edge for the second time, screaming this time. I violently shook on top of him as I felt like I was falling from the sky at a high rate of speed. Somewhere in my fogged brain, I felt Ed cum inside me, his semen shooting as he called my name out. My body finally calmed down and I collapsed on top of him, his arms holding me to him, him still inside me. Our sweating bodies slid against each other and it felt like we were breathing as one.

This stuff only happens in fairy tales, I thought, I've never felt this way...ever!

"Lindsey?"

It took me a moment to realize that Ed was speaking to me. I brought my head up from his shoulder and looked at him. "Ed?"

He had nothing else to say after that but I knew what he was thinking just as sure as I'm writing this story right now. I love this man, he knows that. He accepts that. After the fireworks we just created, I think he knows there was something more than just sex and he was willing to explore it. As for Amy? This is what I say...you can't choose who you're going to love it just happens. If she open-minded then she'll learn to accept it. So that is my story, I hope you enjoyed it, now if you'll excuse me I have a "date" with Ed.

12