My Best Friends Father Ch. 02

Story Info
Erika surprises Mr P and he takes advantage of the situation.
7.1k words
4.7
116.1k
142

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers

I awakened sometime later, the room was still dark and there was no alarm clock in here so I didn't know what time it was. I figured it was still early morning or... I had slept the whole day through and it was evening again.

I sat up and groaned, stretching my arms to work out the kinks. I don't think I moved once while I slept. I turned on the bedside lamp and looked at my watch on the dresser. It was five thirty in the morning. I groaned, why on earth was I up this early!? Still groggy with sleep it took me a while to remember the time difference and that were I came from it was nine thirty in the morning. My body clock was still a little haywire.

Digging in my suitcase, I pulled out one of my stretch lace chemises and a pair of matching high cut hipster panties. Dragging them on, I rose and stretched again. My mouth felt dry and gritty, I needed another glass of water. Opening my door I wandered down the hall and into the kitchen. I came to a surprised halt as I spied once again Mr P standing at the kitchen sink in his briefs, having a drink.

"We need to stop meeting like this..." I said groggily, making Mr P jump in fright, spilling his drink down the front of himself.

He coughed hard, having inhaled some of his water. When his coughing fit had passed he swore, "Shit Erika, you scared the living crap outta me."

His fright had brought me a little more awake, although I was still tired. "Sorry Mr P," I mumbled walking over and offering him the towel he had offered to me earlier. "I really didn't mean to scare you. I thought you'd heard me coming." He'd stopped moving, stopped talking, maybe even stopped breathing, he'd gone so quiet. "Are you all right Mr P?" I asked concerned, coming wider awake again. "You look a bit tense, what's wrong?"

He coughed again and managed to say, "Nothing," though his voice sounded rushed.

I reached over to the dish rack again and retrieved the glass, my nipple unintentionally brushing against his forearm as I did. Instantly I felt a tingle spread across the skin of my chest, emanating from the point of contact. The hairs on my arms stood on end, and the part of my brain that had been vainly trying to wake me up properly finally came through. Instantly I was wide awake and aware of what had happened. How my body was reacting to this man again.

I heard a little frustrated growl and then he spoke. "You know Erika, you really shouldn't walk around like that, a guy might get the wrong impression." He stood a mere foot away from me, his voice was rough and raspy and it sent a shiver up my spine. I was fully awake now and he'd just given me a brilliant opening. I could do one of two things from this point. I could chicken out and slink back to my room. Or I could take the bait and push this further towards what I wanted, and let's face it; I really wanted this man to fuck me stupid.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were awake." I apologised, taking a big swig from my glass, my hands shook so much that I spilled my water again and it soaked the front of my lace chemise, making it even more see through.

Putting down the glass before I drowned myself, I brushed the water off my chest. The pale white lace had turned translucent showing off the discs of my large areolas to perfection and my puckered nipples strained against the fabric. I could feel the water trickling down my stomach and into the top of my panties and I knew before long they too would be transparent and showing of the neat little triangle of hair I kept almost fanatically trimmed. My waxed pussy had begun to moisten at the feel of the cool water running along my skin and down towards my hot wet lips, and I let out a tiny groan. Realising what I had done; I tried to cover, "God, I'm suck a klutz!" I complained lamely.

Mr P hadn't said a word, he just stood there looking at me. His eyes roamed all over my body, staring at my chest and travelling down to openly admire the effect the water was having on my panties. The quality of light was growing slowly but steadily brighter, and in that half-light I could clearly see the outline of his cock and I thought that it too was steadily growing. I kept sneaking peeks from beneath lowered lashes. I was so nervous. What the hell was I doing? This had the potential to be disastrous. But I didn't move, I just stood there knowing what he was looking at, what he could see.

Eventually his eyes came back to my face, his deep brown penetrating stare snared me and I saw a glint in his eye. Looking back maybe I should have taken keener note of that look but at that moment my self-preservation instincts were on hold.

I had the nervous habit of fiddling with my hair when faced with an unsettling situation and I twirled a lock of my hair around my finger unconsciously now due to my current state.

"Erika..." He said; his voice intoxicatingly low, deep and rough, I felt my insides quiver. "You are either the clumsiest girl I know, or..." His words trailed off suggestively.

"Or?" I queried like some mindless fool glancing up at him with big eyes.

He gave me a crooked smile, sly and calculating. "Or," he said, "you did that on purpose didn't you." He had managed to turn a statement into a question without it really being a question. Anyway, he didn't wait for my reply. "Hmm yes, I think that's it isn't it? You come across all nervous and flighty, but really you're just putting on a little show for my benefit aren't you?"

"I... what? No..." I stammered when faced with an accusation that wasn't entirely wrong, trying my hardest to deny the truth of the matter. My nipples tightened further as I noted the gleam in his eye, I sensed that he was enjoying my discomfit, that he enjoyed watching me squirm under his gaze.

"Oh come on, don't deny it. From the first moment I laid eyes on you, you've done nothing but tease me." He said. "Dressing in that little black top that could have been used as a neck tie it was so flimsy, pressing your bouncy little tits and hard nipples against my chest when you hugged me. How about when you came home from the club? Hmm? And spilled the water down your front then. That was all just to make me feel a little frustrated wasn't it?"

"Ah, I... no... I ... it wasn't ... it really was an accident." I denied. "Even now," I looked down at my front, my hard nipples poking proudly through the lace of my top, my little triangle of hair on evident display for any eyes that might happen to be looking. "I really didn't mean to..."

"Mean to what?" Mr P said stepping in closer, cutting off my attempt to explain. "Mean to be a cock tease?" He said in that damnable voice. So low, so velvety. "Mean to groan so loud last night as I walked past your bedroom so I knew that you were in there fingering yourself?" He reached forward and grabbed my wrist. "Mean to do this to me?" He finished saying as he drew my hand towards him and pressed my palm against his crotch.

I think I whimpered and briefly tried to pull my hand away, but his fingers bit down on my wrist and I couldn't move. "Oh come on, you've been sneaking peeks at it all night. Now that you can finally touch it do you really want to pull away?" He teased in that low monotone. He began stroking my hand up and down the length of his cock, he groaned a little, drawing in a deep breath through his nose. I think I whimpered again as I chewed on my bottom lip. He smiled then, "I thought so." He pushed my palm harder against his cock. "Mmm," he groaned again. "Does that feel good honey?"

I whimpered again, it was all I could manage. It did feel good! My mind couldn't cope with it my brain was on autopilot, no words just actions. He was so thick. He was about the same length as my ex-boyfriend, about seven inches. But, oh my god he was so much bigger! Easily twice, if not three times as thick. I doubted whether my fingers could've met up with each other if I wrapped my hand around his hard cock. And I wanted too, wanted to wrap my fingers around his cock and wank him, wanted to wrap my lips around his cock and suck him. God I wanted it so much I was almost creaming in my panties just from rubbing him.

I started kneading his length with my fingers, using my thumb and forefinger to squeeze along his shaft and down to his balls. Mr P groaned aloud then, "Oh yes! You really are a little cock tease aren't you Erika."

I whimpered, but otherwise said nothing in reply. He grabbed me by the chin with his other hand, lifting my face up and forcing me to look him in the eyes. "Say, "Yes, Mr P"." He told me, his eyes boring into my soul.

From somewhere a little voice came out, "Yes, Mr P." It said. And it took me a while to realise it was mine.

He smiled then, the grin of a satisfied cat, and told me, "Good little cock tease."

His words sent shivers down my spine and awoke in me a deep and unknown eroticism I never knew I could feel. It made me feel dirty and good all at the same time. It made me want to please him in any way that I could. I felt my nipples tighten even further and the ache in my clit had grown into a thundering pulse. He leant forward, his lips coming ever closer to mine. Through half lidded eyes I watched until finally his mouth crushed against my parted lips and the enchantment shattered.

There was no thought, just unadulterated need, raw instinct, as his tongue drove into my mouth and his teeth grated against my lips. His hand snaked its way into my hair so he could grab a handful and drag my head back lertting his kiss could go deeper. I groaned against his mouth, my hand working of its own will, stroking and kneading at his length and his balls. I could feel a wet spot developing on his briefs and whimpered as I rubbed my fingers over it.

He pulled back from the kiss, glaring into my face, "Oh it's like that is it?" He asked gruffly, his breath as heavily affected as mine. Finally he let go of my wrist, the rush of blood back into my limb made my fingers tingle. He reached inside his briefs and adjusted himself. His cock ran straight up his stomach now, the swollen head sticking out the top of his briefs and pointed at his belly button. My hand hadn't shifted from his crotch; and he still had his hand latched into my hair. He pushed my head forward, making me look down, making me look at the engorged head of his hard cock. I could see the glistening pre cum on its tip and I licked my lips wishing to myself that I could take it into my mouth and suck it all up. Instead though, he made me watch as he used his forefinger to smear the dribble of pre cum all over the head of his penis.

He let my head right itself, and looking into my face again he said, "Open your mouth."

I parted my lips without thought, waiting for whatever else he wanted of me. With a satisfied smile, he brought his finger to my mouth and rubbed it against my bottom lip. Immediately my tongue darted out to lick at the tips of his finger, tasting the salty pre cum of his cock that he had smeared on my lip, I groaned and closed my mouth around his digit sucking on it as if they were his engorged penis. He pushed another digit inside my mouth.

"Oh yeah," he said as he felt my tongue slide between his two fingers, "not only a little cock tease, but a cum slut too." He leant forward and put his mouth close to my ear. "Do you like the taste of my pre cum honey? I bet you'd like to taste a bit more hmm?" I whimpered and nodded my head with his fingers still in my mouth. His hand tightened in my hair, making me wince, "Say, "Yes, Mr P"." He reminded me in a warning tone.

"Yes, Mr P." I gasped, trying to form the words around his fingers.

"That's what I thought." He said smugly. "And are you a little cum slut?"

"Yes, Mr P." I gasped again as he withdrew his fingers from my mouth.

"Do you like to suck cock honey?"

"Yes, Mr P." I replied in earnest, panting. I really did love sucking cock. There was just something about dropping to your knees in front of a guy and worshiping his cock with your mouth that did it for me.

"Oh yeah," Mr P said. "All right my good little cock tease, get on your knees."

And I did; without a moment's hesitation. I fell to my knees and looked up into Mr P's face with a pleading look on mine. He chuckled. "I could get used to that look." He said to no-one in particular. "All right honey, take them off." I knew immediately he was referring to his briefs so I reached forward and clasped the waistband. Dragging them down slowly, I let my fingers glide along the sparsely haired skin of his toned thighs before letting his jocks fall to the ground around his ankles. I still looked up at him, waiting for him to tell me what to do next. He stepped out of his jocks, kicking them away, and grabbed hold of his rigid dick. Slowly he began massaging it, stroking it up and down in front of my face. My eyes were drawn to the action and I kept licking at my bottom lip like a person in the desert starved for water.

His hand wound itself in my hair again, holding me stationary. "Don't move, and keep your tongue in your mouth. Don't do anything at all until I tell you to, understand?"

"Yes, Mr P." I whispered, my eyes straining to look up at him because I couldn't move my head. He smiled at me then, his teeth flashing white like some predatory animal. I felt my breath catch and my pussy clench. What was he going to do to me? I thought dazedly. I didn't know and I didn't really care, just so long as he did something. I knelt there in front of him, my breath short and quick, my lips parted ever so slightly.

"Look at my cock Erika." He instructed me and I did as he bade. Pre cum was oozing out of the tip in an almost constant flow. His hand worked his length slowly, up and down, squeezing around the bulbous tip like he was milking it. "See what you've done to me? See how hard and wet you've made me?"

I didn't know if he wanted me to answer him or not, so I remained quiet. I wanted desperately to lick my lips but remembered to keep my tongue in my mouth like he'd told me.

"And now you're going to help fix it aren't you Erika?" He crooned. "You're going make it feel all better aren't you?"

I watched with wide eyes as his hips shifted closer to my face, bringing the tip of his hard cock closer to my mouth. He moved slowly, teasing me until finally, I felt the tip of his penis against my lips. He rubbed the tip back and forth across my parted lips. More pre cum dribbled out of it as he smeared it across my mouth and down onto my chin. He rubbed himself all over my face, across my cheeks, on my chin, even down the length of my nose. My pussy was twitching like mad, so wet and slippery, so hot and aching, I wanted to touch it but somehow knew that I shouldn't. The strong scent of fresh pre cum filled my nostrils and I ached to get it in my mouth. I could taste it faintly against my teeth as it dribbled into my mouth from my lips and groaned again, my eyes rolling closed.

"Oh yeah," he said, "you like that don't you? You like being treated like a little slut." I groaned again in response as I realised that I did. He pressed his hips in harder, the tip of his cock slipping between my parted lips and fetching up against my teeth. "Oh yeah," he groaned as he rubbed it back and forth against my pearly whites. He pulled back a little. "All right, open your mouth honey and stick out your tongue. Do nothing else though, just poke out your tongue and stay still."

I did as I was told, poking my tongue out and remaining still. He rubbed himself up and down the length of my tongue, just the tip, letting me taste him but not letting me take him in or to swallow. Tendrils of salty spit began to dribble from my tongue. I could hear the drips hitting the floor. I felt cheap, like a piece of meat being used as a play thing, like a slut, but I didn't want it to stop.

"All right my little cock-tease; you've been good so far and I know you're just dying to suck my cock, so I'm going to let you. Make sure you do a good job though. I wouldn't want to be disappointed. And I don't think you'd want me to be disappointed either, would you honey?"

I shook my head, making his hand pull my hair, which made me wince. He chuckled and let go of my hair, "Suck my cock."

I didn't have to be told twice. Licking my lips all over, tasting the salty residue of his teasing, I opened my mouth and leaned forward. Licking around the bulbous tip of his engorged head, I quickly wrapped my lips around it and sucked him into my mouth. He was so big my jaw was stretched to capacity, and I could only manage to get an inch or two of his cock into my mouth, but I made the most of it. Slurping and sucking as hard as I could, licking up and down along his length, I stretched my mouth wider and pushed my head forward feeling the tip of his big cock pressing against the back of my throat. I gagged, making the little "hhirk" sound as I pulled back quickly.

"Oh fuck, do that again." He ordered. I did, again gagging myself and making that awful sound as my stomach rolled. It seemed to excite him even more. His dick twitched in my mouth as he grabbed my hair again and pushed forward. I could feel gag saliva, thick and stringy, dribbling out over my chin and tears were forming in my eyes as he fucked my mouth.

"Oh fuck yeah." He growled.

I could hardly breathe, but I kept letting him push into my open mouth, my throat constricting with every thrust, my gag reflex working over time, watery gag tears dampening my lashes even more. But not once did I think to tell him to stop, not once did I raise my hands and push him away. I didn't want him too!

"Oh fuck!" He growled again as he pulled himself out of my mouth and dragged me to my feet by the hair. He used his palm to wipe the drool from my chin then ripped down the front of my chemise to expose my full breasts. Smearing the sticky mess all over one boob and pinching at the nipple, he brought his mouth down hard on mine. His kiss was violent, animalistic and wanting. His hands were rough, not caring if he bruised or pinched my skin.

My legs were shaking and my pussy was so wet the juices were running down my thighs. All I could do was hold onto the bench top behind me and moan. He pulled the straps of my top down my arms so the chemise sat bunched just under my breasts. Then without warning, I felt his fingers pulling aside the crotch of my panties and his fingers were sliding between my pussy lips. He circled my clit, rubbing back and forth across it roughly, before thrusting a finger deep inside me. His mouth shifted down my chest and latched onto my breast sucking my nipple into his mouth hard, his tongue flicking and flicking at the sensitive bud. I was gasping in both pain and pleasure as his hand shifted and he drove two fingers into my centre. The heel of his palm ground against my swollen clit and worked me into a state of quivering readiness. I was so close to cumming that I was whimpering almost constantly.

His head came up and he brought his mouth close to my ear. "Such a wet cunt honey. I'm going to make you cum all over my fingers and then I'm going to turn you around and fuck that tight little pussy of yours." My knees nearly gave out under me, and I held onto the counter even harder. "Oh yeah that's it. You're so close aren't you?" He kept whispering to me. "You're cunt is so hot and wet, I can feel it clenching on my fingers. You're going to cream soon aren't you, making it even wetter and then I'm going to push my big cock deep inside you and fuck it nice and hard..." His words were making me crazy. I ground my hips down onto his fingers even harder as he shoved them into me, my climax building to breaking point until a high pitched squeal sounded from my throat and I came all over his fingers, my juices gushing out of me like a fountain.

"Fuck yeah," he swore as he felt my liquid cum run over his hand. He pulled his fingers out of me, bringing them to his mouth and licked them. Not to be mean, he smiled at me then and pushed his fingers into my mouth as well, letting me clean up the remaining residue. It tasted tangy but sweet and I moaned a little at the thought. "Do you like that taste of your own pussy?" He asked me and I flushed a little in embarrassment but kept sucking on his digits regardless. "Mmm," he said withdrawing his fingers from my mouth. "That's enough. My turn now."

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers
12