My Best Friends Father Ch. 03

Story Info
Erika tries to keep her secret from Becky, but it's hard.
4.6k words
4.49
65.2k
35

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
636 Followers

I awoke to the sound of muffled voices and groaned as I rolled over in my bed. My body ached with a vengeance, I felt as though I'd been beaten with a really big stick. Figuratively speaking, I had, and I broke out in giggles as the thought flitted through my mind. I sobered quickly when I heard footsteps approaching my door, and my stomach thrilled in anticipation and dread. Was it Mr P? Was he coming back to do more to me? As painful as it was I felt my pussy clench and my clit tingle, would my body ever stop reacting like this?

There was a light knock at my door, "Erika? Are you awake?" Becky's voice called through the door.

I sighed, half in relief, half in disappointment. "Yeah, come in." I called groggily. I was after all only half awake.

The door opened and in bounced Becky, full of beans and smiling broadly. "Hey sleepy head."

I laughed softly, "Hiya. How was your night?" I asked, thinking to myself, mine was great!

"Fantastic!" Becky quietly squealed as she came over and sat on the bed beside me, a huge smile on her face. "Actually that's why I was coming in here to wake you up." Becky told me.

"Oh?" I queried, "Do tell."

"Well, Ben wanted to know if you wanted to come out with us again?"

"Really?" I asked in a teasing tone. "Are you sure about that? Are you sure that you didn't kinda convince him that he wanted to know even though he didn't?"

"What do you mean?" Becky asked trying to sound innocent.

I laughed, "I knew it. He didn't ask at all did he?"

"Well no, but I know he won't mind." Becky said.

"He'll pretend not to mind, but believe me, he'll mind." I laughed again, the merry sound masking my relief at not having to go out again. Oh I had missed Becky terribly, and I really wanted to spend time with her, but I didn't really want to spend time with her and Ben and feel like I was intruding.

"I don't want you to feel as though you're being left out though, especially as you're here for a holiday with me." Becky said guiltily.

I sighed and smiled. "I'd rather feel left out than feel like a spare wheel." Becky opened her mouth to protest but I waved her quiet. "I know you would never do it on purpose, hun. But believe me, three's a crowd when you're first starting out in a relationship. You don't need me there to chaperone. You go out and have fun, I'll be fine here. I'm still jet lagged anyways and cranky, so I won't be very good company. Besides, if I get really bored, I can always go annoy your dad." Having finished my little rant, Becky laughed at me.

"Oh I'm sure Dad won't mind. At least he'd have someone to talk too." Becky said seriously. "I worry about him sometimes. You know, he hasn't even had a girlfriend since he divorced mum." She confided in me.

It was on the tip of my tongue to say, "He could've fooled me," but I didn't, instead saying, "Really?"

"Yeah. I mean it can't be healthy for a man to be celibate for that long surely."

I nearly choked on my own saliva as Becky spoke, but managed to remain quiet and in control even though I was unable to look at her just then.

"I know I shouldn't be talking like this, he is my father and all, but sometimes I wish he'd just go out and get himself laid."

I did choke then, coughing roughly and trying to clear my throat. I dropped my head even more worried that the guilty look on my face would be too easily read.

"Are you all right?" Becky gasped trying to help me recover. I waved her away, and as my throat cleared I started laughing. The absurdity of the situation was not lost on me and I thought that at least if I was laughing she wouldn't see the guilt. Here was my best friend telling me she wished her father would go out and get laid, and here I was thinking, "God, if you only knew!" As it was, I knew I couldn't say anything of the like to her. "What? What's so funny?" Becky demanded a little upset at my reaction.

"Becky, how do you know that he doesn't?" I said unthinkingly to cover my reaction.

"What do you mean? I just know. He never says he's going out or even gone out in all this time I've been living here."

"But Becky," I said gently, committed to answering now that I'd put my foot in it. "That doesn't mean that he hasn't gone out. How often do you go out; either with friends or with Ben? He could have easily gone out on his own then."

Becky's face crinkled. "I suppose, but he would tell me. He tells me everything, we're like best friends."

Not everything! Obviously! I thought to myself remembering the night we'd spent together and then felt ashamed of myself. "Maybe; but hun, do you honestly think your dad doesn't get laid? If he went out tonight he'd be able to pull so much arse it wouldn't even be funny." I told her truthfully. "I think you're not giving him enough credit."I also think you're getting into it too much and should shut the hell up!I thought to myself. The last thing I needed was to slip up and mention something that could land me in a shit load of hot water.

"Oh yeah I forgot," Becky teased. "You think Dad's sexy!" She giggled.

I flushed scarlet and jabbed her in the ribs. It was true of course but I had to pretend that it wasn't didn't I? "Don't ever tell anyone I said that! It was a case of mistaken identity."

"Don't worry," Becky said winking slyly at me. "You're dirty little secret is safe with me." And she started laughing again.

Oh Gawd! I groaned inwardly as outwardly I laughed along with her. Becky; my dearest friend if you only knew.

I turned onto my back and threw back the covers a little exposing my upper body.

"Oooh, they're nice, where'd you get them?" Becky asked with interest as she touched the bottom of my lace chemise.

"Hmm? Oh I got them at a little boutique called 'Helena's'. They were on special for sixty percent off! I think they were deleting the line."

"Oh pooh!" Becky grumbled. "I would've liked to have gotten some of them."

I smiled, "Have a look in my suitcase, right hand side at the front." Becky looked at me confused. "Do you really think I would only get one when they were going so cheap? You can have any colour except the black one." I told her.

Understanding broke and Becky smiled broadly at me as she jumped off the bed and knelt beside my suitcase. Throwing open the lid, she rummaged around a little in my bag. Finding what she was searching for in no time she pulled a few from the case. "These have still got their tags on!" Becky exclaimed in excitement.

"Yeah well I only got them a couple of days ago, and I haven't really had the chance to wear them all." I said smiling. "Besides I thought the powder blue and the baby pink would go better with your skin tone than mine."

Becky grinned, "Thanks Erika." Becky held the panties against her hips, swapping between the colours. "I love them, thank you!"

"Hey what a friends for, if not to find killer lingerie bargains!" I said and laughed again, winking at her. "Besides I think Ben will like them just as much." I watched Becky blush and smiled again. "So is Ben here now? Do I have to get up and be sociable?"

"No, it's just me and dad here at the moment. Ben won't be back to pick me up until seven thirty."

"What is the time?" I asked reaching for my watch. I looked at the time and saw it was nearly a quarter to three in the afternoon. "Geez, I've nearly slept the whole day away."

"You must have needed it." Becky said to me, still looking over her recent acquisitions.

"More than you know." I said and smiled inwardly. "I suppose I should get up and have a shower. I'm still all smelly from last night." I cringed, what the hell was I doing? The memory of last night was still at the forefront of my mind and I was making vague innuendoes about it to Becky! I must have had a friendship death wish or something. Or maybe like all girls I wanted to share my experience with my best friend. The only problem was, the experience I'd had was with my best friend's father, and that was definitely something I couldn't share with her. Not now, maybe not ever!

I sat up and winced as pain shot through my nether regions. I managed not to hiss at the sudden pain so Becky didn't even notice. I sighed silently to myself. This could all get very messy if I wasn't careful.

I was still gathering my nerve to actually stand, when Becky looked over at me and stood. Making her way to my door, she said, "I'll let you go have a shower. Come out to the kitchen when you're finished and I'll have some lunch waiting for you."

As if by magic, the very mention of food set my stomach grumbling. I remembered then that I hadn't eaten anything, well any food anyway, since the meal I'd had on the plane yesterday. "That sounds wonderful. Thanks Beck."

Becky left me alone, closing the door after herself and I breathed a big sigh of relief. I really needed to be more careful... What was I saying? I needed to stop altogether. This was a dangerous game that I shouldn't have been playing in the first place. It was all very well to allow something like this to happen once. But I was a stronger girl than that, I could control myself, I had to control myself, for Becky. This would shatter her, not to mention our friendship, if she ever found out. I resolved, as I slowly raised myself off the bed – to never let it happen again.

My body screamed in protest at the change in elevation. The ache in my legs, back and pussy was intense and my face screwed up in a scowl as I gritted my teeth against the agony. My body had never been used so hard before! A hot, hot, shower was just what the doctor ordered. I limped over to my case, pulling clothes out without really looking at them, and grabbed a towel.

The bathroom was a little down the hall and as I made my way there I prayed for salvation as my body let me know just how badly I'd been mistreated. But the memory of it still sent shivers down my spine. As I thought about last night, I imagined I could still feel Mr P's cock thumping into me from behind. I had to squeeze my thighs together to halt the tingle that was developing.

In the bathroom I turned on the hot water tap in the shower. I looked longingly at the tub. I would have loved to have taken a bath, but I didn't have the luxury of time, and besides Becky was in the kitchen making me lunch. My stomach grumbled again and I sighed. Hunger was going to win out.

The shower did wonders for my aching muscles and I soon felt almost human again. Dressing as quickly as I could, I was soon out of the bathroom and headed toward the kitchen. As I neared the door, I slowed, my stomach filled with butterflies at the thought of Mr P sitting at the kitchen table with Becky. God, she was bound to notice the tension between us. How on earth was I going to pull this off? Hopefully she would think I was still I little embarrassed over mistaking her father for Ben yesterday and think nothing of it. I took a fortifying breath and walked into the kitchen.

As it was I shouldn't have worried. Only Becky sat at the table, two plates with sandwiches on them in front of her. "There you are!" She said. "C'mon the breads going to go stale," she pointed at my plate.

I didn't need to be told again. I sat down and tucked in. Munching away on my chicken and salad sandwich I wondered where Mr P had gone. As casually as I could I asked, "I thought you said your Dad was here?"

"He is." Beck answered pointing at the kitchen window. "Listen."

I turned my ear and listened hard. The dull thrum of a lawn mower could be heard outside. I hadn't even noticed it until Becky brought my attention to it. Mr P was out mowing the lawn. I sighed in relief and wondered how long that would take him.

"Doesn't your Dad own the Construction business anymore?" I queried Beck.

"Of course he does. Why do you ask?" She responded.

"Well, shouldn't he be at work today? I remember he used to work Saturdays."

"Oh he hasn't worked Saturday's in ages. Geez it's been nearly two years now. He's finally taking a bit of time off for himself." Becky sighed. "It was one of the reasons mum gave about why she had the affair. He was never home enough."

"I meant to ask, how is your mum doing?"

"Yeah, she's good. She's still with Doug, and much happier I think."

"You only think?" I queried.

"Well it's hard to tell. I don't really know what she sees in him. He's such a dork. But I guess he gives mum something Daddy couldn't. But Dad's way cooler."

I giggled. "Yeah, but you're biased. You have to think your Dad's cool."

Becky giggled along with me, "True, but he's much better looking too." She slipped in a jibe at my expense watching me blush again.

"Becky!" I whined.

"Oh relax, I'm just making fun. You know I would never tell another soul."

"Tell another soul what?" A low male voice said from behind us. It sent a massive shiver up my spine and suddenly I had lost my appetite. I put my half eaten sandwich down and I glanced sideways at Becky, glaring at her.

She laughed at me again, "Oh nothing Dad, just a private joke." She told him.

"I see," he said, a teasing quality in his voice too. "We talking boys are we?"

"Dad!" Becky moaned, trying not to smile. "You are so out of date! We don't talk about boys anymore, we talk about men!"

"You stay away from men," Mr P said, trying to sound gruff, as he opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of beer out for himself. "They're bad news. Boys I can handle, men I can't ... well not unless you know them really, really well..."

I could almost hear the "Hey Erika?" pinned on the end of the sentence that had been left off and I felt the blush creeping up my face. Becky giggled at me again and I elbowed her in the ribs.

"Ow!" She squealed and poked her tongue at me laughing all the harder.

I was amazed at the ease with which Mr P was handling the situation, when just his proximity to me sent my blood racing through my body and my heart rate skyrocketing. It was like nothing was different, like nothing had happened last night at all. Was I not even memorable? Was I so bad that it was so easily forgotten, so easily brushed aside and made light of? I smiled lamely but said nothing. I still hadn't turned around to look at Mr P, scared I would embarrass myself even more if I did.

"Oh come on Erika," his voice said to me, sounding much closer to my side. "We're just teasing love. Don't take it too seriously, life's too short." I felt his fingers brush against my hair as he grabbed a lock and gave it a quick tug. Then his hand fell to my shoulder and he gave it a meaningful squeeze. I felt my heart stop as a shock of electricity ran right through me. "You need to relax honey."

"Yeah, sorry Erika. I didn't mean to make fun of you so much." Becky said sobering as she realised how embarrassed I was.

"S'okay." I mumbled. "Don't worry about it, I've had worse. It's cool." I tried to brush it off, tried to relax but it was hard. Mr P"s touch was like lightning. It shot through my body and ignited a fire of wanting between my thighs. My demeanour wasn't due to Becky's teasing; it was due to my body going all to pieces again at the mere brush of Mr P's fingertips. He still hadn't removed his hand, and his thumb was stroking the smooth skin on my shoulder blade. I was having trouble trying to control my breathing.

"Are you going to finish that?" Mr P asked pointing at my plate and putting his bottle of beer on the table beside my elbow. Pulling out a chair, he plonked down beside me. I glanced over at him...and wished to God I hadn't.The heady scent of fresh cut lawn and fresh male sweat hit me in the face and my insides turned to mush. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Sweat glistened over his muscular chest and arms and dampened the waistband of his low slung work jeans. His stomach rippled as he shifted into a more comfortable position.

I shook my head mutely in answer and watched him reach across and drag the plate towards him. I quickly swallowed, scared that I might actually start drooling.

"Dad!" Becky growled, her voice breaking in on my moment. "That's Erika's. If you're hungry I'll make you one..." She was half standing as she spoke.

"No, it's all right, Beck." I said quickly. "I'm not really all that hungry... really. Mr P may as well finish it for me, I wouldn't want to waste it."

Mr P smiled his dazzling smile at both me and Becky, "See she wants me to eat it!" He said for my benefit more than Becky's I was sure; and took a big bite out of my sandwich, the sandwich which had just been in my mouth. A shiver wracked my body at the thought of where his mouth had been and what he was referring when he said 'it'. I closed my eyes, praying for strength.

"Are you sure you're all right Erika?" Becky asked me, seeing me shiver.

I gave a half smile and nodded, "Yeah, I'm good. Still just a little tired I guess."

"And cranky," Becky reiterated.

I chuckled lamely, "Yes, and cranky. Just as well I'm not going out with you tonight, I'd be terrible company." I felt Mr P's knee brush against mine under the table and I knew without a doubt it was intentional. Last night wasn't forgettable for him after all, he was just better at acting than I was.

"Maybe," Becky said doubtfully. "I still feel as though I'm being a bad friend and neglecting you."

"What's this?" Mr P asked Becky from beside me.

"Oh Ben's taking me out to dinner tonight and Erika won't come along. I know Ben won't really mind..."

"If he's a male at all, he'll mind." Becky's Dad interrupted her. "In fact, I'd be more worried if he didn't mind."

"Dad!" Becky warned. "You're supposed to be backing me up here. I feel bad leaving Erika here all by herself."

"A-hem?" Mr P said emphasizing the sound and added, "And what am I? Chopped liver?" Which made us both giggle.

"Sorry Dad," Becky answered. "But you know what I meant."

"Don't worry Angel, I'll look after her." He told Becky as his knee pressed against mine again and he put an arm about my shoulders giving them a quick squeeze before releasing me. "Promise."

"Thanks Daddy." Becky replied with a grateful smile.

He'd finished the sandwich and stood, heading for the sink. "It's a warm one out there today," he said, effectively changing the subject, "you girls should go for a swim, now that I've finished mowing the lawn you can take the cover off the pool."

I looked at Becky. "When did you get a pool?"

"Oh, about a year and a half ago." Becky said.

"And you never told me!"

"I'm sure I mentioned it to you."

"Not once."

"Oh, must have slipped my mind then. Sorry."

"I guess you're forgiven, but now that I know, let's go for a swim."

Becky looked at the clock on the wall. "Okay, I've still got plenty of time."

I laughed, "It's only half past three, even if we swam for two hours, you'd still have plenty of time!"

Becky poked her tongue out at me and said, "Shut up." Then started laughing too.

I gingerly made my way back to my room, rummaging in my suitcase for my bathers. I pulled that black set of lingerie from my case as well and laid it out on my bed for later. Donning my bikini, I wrapped a sarong around my hips and headed out the back to the pool.

Becky was already waiting for me. The pool was glorious. It was set along the side of the house, out the back door and around to the left a little, which is why you couldn't see it from the kitchen. It was your average back yard pool, about twelve meters long, and four wide, landscaped with lush palms and plants, and there was a sliding door in the brick work of the house with a curtain hanging across it.

"What's the door?" I asked Becky curiously.

"That's Dad's room. He quite often comes out to swim laps in the evenings."

"Oh right." I said. I must have sounded a bit dubious because Becky laughed at me.

"Don't worry, he wears boardies."

I refused to even respond because I knew I would risk getting myself into trouble. So I just smiled and walked to the waters' edge. Testing the water with a toe, it was refreshingly brisk, and I unwrapped my sarong. Not one to take their time getting into water, I took a couple of steps back and ran forward, jumping into the water. I came up gasping for air as the coldness of the water shocked me into some semblance of a normal teenage girl. Becky did the same and we both laughed and carried on, splashing and dunking one another. It was a nice break and for a time there I forgot all of my worries about Becky and her Dad and the horrific disasters that might ensue if Becky ever found out.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
636 Followers
12