My Best Friends Father Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers

My stomach thrilled at the mention of a "next time" and I smiled into the pillow. "Yes Sir," I said unthinkingly.

I felt a light slap on my buttocks, then his fingers as they caressed my skin. "None of that now," Mr P warned, though I could tell from his tone that he was smiling. "You're injured."

"I'm fine, Mr P, honestly. No blurry vision, no headache... well none except the ice-cream headache I'm getting now from the ice pack," I joked. "Really Sir, I'm okay, just a little bruised." I noted that my hips and lower back were beginning to ache but ignored it. I felt his lips caress the spot between my shoulder blades and quietly moaned, my body shivering again as goose flesh pimpled my skin. I reached up and pulled the ice pack away from my head. "Do I really have to keep this on?" I complained.

"Yes," Mr P answered, replacing the pack. "At least for another few minutes anyway."

I pouted, not that he saw it as my face was still tucked into the pillow, and resigned myself to having the cold pack sit on my head.

"Just relax." He told me as his fingers lightly brushed a path along my ribs, over my waist and down onto my thigh. His mouth soon followed, his lips scalding my skin with hot kisses as he worked his way down my body. His mouth stopped where his fingers had. Mr P began to work his way up again, kissing along the back of my thigh, making me whimper as pleasure slowly built. I felt his teeth grate against the curve of my ass cheek where it met my thigh and I gasped loudly, praying to whichever God might be listening that he would tongue my ass like he did the other night.

He teased me for what seemed like ages, gently stroking my butt with his hands, massaging my round cheeks softly, spreading my fleshy mounds to expose my puckered opening as he kissed and licked me everywhere except where I wanted it. Eventually, though, my prayers were answered and I felt his tongue glide between my cheeks. Up and down he licked me, his tongue working like a painter's brush back and forth over my little starburst. Every now and then the tip of his tongue would draw a circle around my asshole before lightly stabbing into its centre, teasing me, making me whimper.

Too soon, it seemed, I felt him draw away from my ass and I let out a little moan of protest. I heard his chuckle as his mouth came alongside my ear. "Did my little slut like that?" He asked softly as his hand slid along my belly to cup my breast. His finger and thumb wrapped themselves around my nipple and gently squeezed down on it.

"Yes!" I groaned in answer as I felt the tip of his hard cock poking into the back of my thigh. I pushed my butt back against him, making the tip dig further into the flesh of my leg. I sighed, and whether it was the head injury or the cold pack freezing my brain and addling my thoughts, I felt words falling out of my mouth and I just couldn't seem to stop them. "Mr P, how is it you do this to me? How can you treat me like a slut, like a common whore, and yet make me feel so good? How? Why? I even love the embarrassment, the pain! God, is there something wrong with me?"

I shuddered as his warm lips planted themselves on the back of my neck and his hands stroked down from my breast, along my hip and over my leg till his fingers found my moist centre and began sliding up and down along my slit from behind. "There is nothing common about you, honey. And there isn't a damn thing wrong with you either." Mr P"s low voice informed me softly as his lips kept working on my neck and shoulders. I squirmed against his hand, wanting his fingers to slide inside my pussy.

"Tell me you understand what it is that's going on between us?" He said; his voice soft though serious.

I took a small breath as thought about his question. "I... I think I understand, but I'm not entirely sure, Mr P." I answered him with only a slight stutter. It was a confusing situation for me. I had to remind myself that I was only young, and hadn't had an enormous range of experience. I'd had a few boyfriends in the past but all those relationships had been pretty standard stuff. What was happening between Mr P and myself was something entirely new to me and I found myself not quite sure of where I stood in the whole scheme of things. I wasn't stupid; I had an internet connection, so I'd read about sexual kinks and such. I knew he liked to be in charge and that he liked treating me like his personal slut and fuck toy but what was really going on between us?

"It's all about trust, honey," he continued, his fingers probing. "You trust me, don't you, Erika?"

"Yes Sir," I moaned as I felt a finger penetrate my slick folds. "Oh yes."

"Mmm... So when you trust someone, you feel secure, safe; safe enough to let yourself go and just be you, to soak up the experience and maybe learn a few things about yourself as well."

I nodded. "Mmm-hmm."

"I think you get that I like to be in charge?" He spoke gently, his lips still brushing small kisses on the back of my neck as his hand left my moist cleft and came to rest on my hip. I nodded against the pillow, silently disappointed that he'd stopped stroking my hot pussy. "And that I like to have a certain amount of control over you and that if I give you orders, I like to have them obeyed, yes?" I nodded again. He raised his head removing his warm mouth from my skin, I whimpered in protest and I heard him chuckle. "Patience."

Brushing the hair back from my cheek he tucked it behind my ear and leant over me to see my face. I opened my eyes and stared up at him. This was going to be a serious conversation if it required eye contact I thought.

"What I like is not quite what one would call full Domination or Sadomasochism. I'm somewhere at a halfway point. I'm not totally Dom, but I'm not quite vanilla either if you get what I mean. Do you know anything about BDSM?" He tried to explain to me.

"I've read some stuff on it." I answered.

"Good so you understand the premise?" He said as he trailed his fingers up over my ribs and down again. I nodded chewing on my bottom lip again. "Okay, so I like a little bit of domination and I like to be obeyed in most things. But that said; I don't expect you to just blindly do as you're told either. I'm not that into it that I require you to kneel on the floor, naked, with a collar about your neck and worship me as your master. Or to have you trussed up and bound uncomfortably for hours on end either." At that I screwed my nose up, I don't think I would have enjoyed that either. He noticed my reaction and smiled. He raised his hand and ran a finger over my bottom lip. I inhaled the scent of my pussy and had to close my eyes.

"Although I can't say as I'd be overly upset if you wanted to walk around naked most of the time. I'd love to see your naked body as much as I could." He added with a smirk which made me blush; he continued. "Also, I'm not much into sharing so while I might like to show you off a little here and there; like at the restaurant, I will never ever ask you to sleep with anyone else. I'm much too possessive for that. Okay?" At that statement I felt a knot of tension I didn't even know was there loosen. I had been worried about that. Hell from the moment he mentioned domination and sadomasochism I had been a little worried. But he was reassuring me of the worst things. I honestly didn't think I could go so far as to have a collar about my neck or be tied, bound and gagged like I'd seen in some of the photo's online. That said; a little pain never hurt anyone and I liked a little slap and tickle as much as the next nymph, so; so far I could live with what Mr P was telling me.

"Thank you for clearing that up for me." I said softly; looking up at him again.

"One more thing," Mr P added his brown eyes earnest as they stared down at me. "I will never force you to do anything that you truly do not want to do. If ever there is a time, where you truly don't feel comfortable with what I've asked; you are to tell me and mean it; in no uncertain terms. You have to be frank with me on this one, or we must choose a safe word to use. But either way it must be in a concise and precise manner so I don't misconstrue the simple 'no' of wanting to be pushed to do it, with the outright 'no' of 'not on your life'."

I bit my bottom lip again and immediately tasted my pussy juice. I shivered and inhaled deeply through my nose, Mr P simply smiled down at me. I tried to clear my head as I thought about what he was saying. I understood where he was coming from of course, and it only made me want him even more. But this was a serious issue and one that I had to consider in its entirety. As I lay there looking at him, contemplating his world I was currently entering, a word popped into my head from seemingly nowhere and it struck me as very apt.

Before my brain filter could kick in, before I had time to truly think it though, I blurted, "Explorer." And then blushed.

He blinked at me for a second in confusion and then a large smile broke across his face as he realised that I'd given him the word that was about to seal my fate. "'Explorer' it is." He said softly as he squeezed my hip lightly. He leant forward and kissed me softly, his mouth caressing my lips with his own. His tongue darted in and teased at mine, swirling around and eliciting a soft moan from me.

He pulled back to stare at me with another soft smile and I savoured that moment like no other. Being a realist though I knew it wouldn't last long; and so I gulped down a swallow, as I watched his wonderful brown eyes change from that soft wondrous look to something that was a little more calculating, a little more intense, and I knew that I was back to being his little slut!

His head dropped again and his hot tongue lapped against my skin and I felt his teeth lightly grate across my shoulder. He moaned softly as his hand returned to the hot, aching cleft between my thighs and he pressed his fingers deeper into my pussy once again. He thrust them deeply, in and out, sliding then slowly between my slick folds, rubbing me on the inside. I moaned. It felt so damn good, he really did know where all my buttons were. My hips rolled forward every time his fingers dug deeper and I ached for him to rub my throbbing clit.

He drew his fingers out of me and I whined in protest, making him chuckle. "Patience." He told me again, and he dipped his fingers forward and answered my prayers as he rubbed my clit round and around. I groaned hard, my pelvis jerking against his fingertips, my juices flowing freely, wet and slick. He fingered me for a while; eliciting soft moans and hard groans of pleasure from me before his fingers slid away. They slid back along my pussy, dipping inside briefly and becoming saturated with my juices before I felt them trail further back and began stroking my tight rear hole, circling my tight, puckered opening. I gasped sharply.

"You didn't think I'd forgotten did you?" He chided me teasingly.

I moaned, "No Sir," as a finger pressed against my ass. Wet with my juices, his finger slipped inside me with ease and I groaned hard as I felt him push it all the way inside of me.

"God that's going to be a tight fit!" He growled. He pulled his finger from me quickly, making me gasp as my pussy and clit spasmed at the sensation. He shifted away from me and I raised my head to see what he was doing.

"Stay still," he ordered, and I put my head back down on the pillow. My ears strained and I heard him pulling open his bedside drawer. There was the rustle of clothes and then the drawer closed once more. He settled back beside me. He began kissing me again, his hand stroking along my body. He pushed my hips forward, rolling me onto my tummy, and I moaned as I felt him straddle my lower legs. "Spread those gorgeous cheeks for me, honey." He ordered, and though I was nervous as hell I quickly did his bidding, spreading my cheeks as wide as I could.

I gasped loudly in shock as I felt something cold and wet hit my puckered starburst and then groaned as Mr P's fingers gently massaged it into me. He smeared the lube all around my tight opening, being sure to dip his fingers deep inside me to spread the lube around there too. I was whimpering in need by the time he'd finished, more than ready for my ass to get fucked.

"Honey, I'm not going to play this down for you, this is going to hurt." He told me. He began rubbing the tip of his hard, thick cock back and forth over my asshole as he leaned over me. "But the pain will pass and you'll end up loving it, I think." He said it knowing that I enjoyed the pain. "If it gets to be too much for you though, tell me and I will stop." He added not needing to tell me that I should use my safe word with him.

"Yes Sir." I replied, my voice muffled by the pillow, the cold pack still atop my head. If I wasn't so damned horny at that stage, I would have laughed outright at my predicament. As it was, I turned my face into the pillow more fully to hide the smile that broke across my lips. I could just imagine how I looked, lying there as I was, and the thought made me giggle a little.

Nervousness did strange things to people and I was no exception. Focusing on the absurdity of my situation, I couldn't help but smile. I was injured, all my own fault, I had an ice pack stuck to the top of my head, I was naked and eagerly spreading my ass cheeks, waiting to be fucked. Another giggle erupted.

"Are you all right?" Mr P asked me, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

I bit the inside of my cheek, trying to sober myself. "Yes Sir," I said through clenched teeth, though the smile kept trying to reassert itself.

Mr P had been slowly rubbing his cock back and forth over my asshole. Now, though, he must have thought that I was ready enough. "Time to pop that cherry, slut," he said, and I heard the hard grin in his voice.

He began pressing the tip of his hard cock against my tight back door, and my giggles turned to gasps as I felt the pain blossom. I buried my face in the pillow, opening my mouth to bite down on the soft cushion; a squeal ripping from my throat as just the tip of Mr P's fat cock worked its way inside my virgin ass.

It's too big, it isn't going to fit, it's going to split me in half! My thoughts screamed in my head as I lay there just allowing him to do as he was. I didn't utter a word, only high-pitched moans of pain, as the pressure built and built, as the pain grew and grew. I don't think he even had half an inch inside my ass and already I was close to telling him to stop. I gritted my teeth and kept my mouth shut. There was no way in the world I was going to ask him to stop so soon. Not because I thought he'd be disappointed in me, well not really, but because I knew I would be disappointed in myself. I wanted this! I had craved this ever since Mr P had told me this is what he was going to do to me. And I wasn't going to wimp out now just because of a little pain... excruciating pain, true... but I liked pain, this was just a little different to what I was used to, and I could get used to it, I told myself.

My breath heaved in and out of my chest, my gasps muffled by the pillow, my little screams of pain letting Mr P know just how much it hurt. But I never once told him to stop as I felt every single millimetre of his cock slowly sliding inside my virgin asshole. Finally, I heard Mr P grunt as he gave a little thrust of his hips and his big cockhead popped past my tight barrier and seated itself snugly inside my butt. I let out a big sigh of relief, thinking that the worst was over as Mr P stopped still and let me adjust. He was being gentle with me, knowing how thick his cock was; he was taking his time so I didn't tear.

I felt his body shudder over the top of me and heard his laboured breathing. "Fuck, that's tight," he groaned as his fingers dug into the mattress beside my shoulder. I shivered beneath him; my body laid out full length on my stomach. Mr P held himself over me on his hands, his thighs alongside my own. Slowly he dropped down onto his left elbow before stroking his right hand down over my back and across my hip. He tucked his hand under me, his fingers searching for my instant love button and then twiddled it with expert precision. I gasped and moaned, trying to grind my pussy down harder on his fingers, but every time I did, I felt his cock moving infinitesimally inside me even though he held himself motionless. All my grinding was doing his job for him.

He moaned softly above me and I felt his lips and teeth press lightly against my right shoulder. I groaned hard, again trying to mash my clit against his fingers, rotating my hips in small circles.

The pain had dissipated, pleasure rushing in to take its place. I sank my nails into his sheets, my hands like claws, as I struggled for breath. It all felt so incredibly good, I totally forgot that Mr P's cock was seven inches long, and so far he'd be lucky if he had an inch inside my ass.

It was then that the world of pain and pleasure really opened up to me.

Mr P's fingers slid a little lower, stroking back and forth across my inner lips before drawing back to circle my clit, playing me like an expert musician strummed a guitar. Each time he would shift his fingers back, I would grind my pussy down onto them, as he diddled my clit, and then as I drew my hips back he would push his down a bit further. I gasped loudly the first time he did that, crying out at the shock of pain that lanced through my ass and shot straight into my clit. My head jerked up all by itself and the cold pack fell off, coming to rest against my left shoulder. I reached up awkwardly and grabbed it, throwing it away from me.

I nearly buckled, nearly gave in and asked him to stop, but his damn fingers just wouldn't quit. I found myself unable to stop my hips from grinding forward, and each time they drew back, Mr P would thrust his hips forward just a little more. I panted and groaned and gasped in pain, but my hips kept moving of their own volition. I was being filled up slowly, centimetre by centimetre, and it felt painfully glorious.

I soon felt his lightly haired balls come to rest against the lower curve of my buttocks and knew that he was almost all the way inside me. I ached with a vengeance, pain shooting off through my body in little waves of sensation. My breath was heavy and laboured, my body quivering, and still Mr P kept entering me. Finally I felt his pelvis press against my butt cheeks and sighed in relief as he remained still, letting me adjust. His fingers, trapped between the mattress and my body, kept up their merry dance, circling my clit, around and round, stroking along my slick lips back and forth, as he whispered in my ear. "Oh God, Erika, your ass is so tight!"

I shuddered once more and then screamed into the pillow as he drew back his full length and drove himself back into my tight rear hole slowly. My body convulsed as pain lanced through my body, follow a split second later by pleasure. I moaned hard as his fingers kept working me. He pulled back and drove forward again and then again, his speed and pressure slowly increasing with each thrust, and all I could do was sink my fingers into his mattress and scream through my clenched jaw. Again and again he reared back and drove forward; again and again I screamed in pain and pleasure.

I felt his chest press against my back as he brought his mouth close to my ear. "Do you want me to stop, my little slut?" He asked; his tone implying he already knew what my answer would be. His fingers driving me mad as they swirled around my clit. "Is it too painful for you to bear? Just say the word and I'll pull out..."

"NO!!" I growled viciously through my teeth, my head rising up off the pillow.

"Are you sure, my little slut? Are you sure you can take it?" He tormented me, thrusting into me harder, deeper.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
638 Followers