My Best Friends Father Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
637 Followers

"YES!" I screamed as the last thrust fairly threatened to tear me in two. "YES!!"

"I don't know, you sound as though it's hurting you too much, maybe I should just stop..." He said, his voice sounding mean, like he would stop just for the sake of stopping, even though I wanted this to go on.

"No!" I growled again my fingers like claws in the mattress.

"No what?" Mr P growled angrily in my ear.

"No Sir!" I cried out, pain and pleasure intermingling so intensely that I was fighting to form words. "Don't stop, please."

He growled in my ear. "On your knees, slut!" He pulled his hand from beneath me and dug his fingers into my hip, dragging me back and up onto my knees. Both his hands slid up along either side of my spine, coming around to grab my breasts, mashing them in his palms, pulling at my nipples as he thrust his hips forward over and over again.

My eyes rolled up into my head as an almost constant stream of squeals issued from my dry throat in raspy tones.

"Finger that clit." Mr P ordered me, as his hands dropped back to grip my hips, and immediately my hand was between my thighs. I fell forward onto my chest, my ass still high in the air, as my centre of balance was thrown off from using my hand to pleasure my pussy. My neck was pressed into the pillow at an awkward angle and my full breasts swung back and forth, my nipples rubbing against the smooth, silky satin of Mr P's bed sheets. The stimulation was incredible. I couldn't believe how wet my pussy was; I was saturated and practically dripping. I worked my fingers hard over my hypersensitive bud, sliding my digits up and down along my slit. I was so hot and horny I drove two fingers deep inside my spasming cunt and felt the length of Mr P"s shaft as he drove himself into me repeatedly, rubbing along the thin membrane that separated the vaginal and anal passages. I pressed my fingers up against his sliding cock and heard him grunt.

"Oh fuck, honey! You keep doing that and I'm gonna blow inside your ass."

"Yes!" I screamed as I pushed myself back to meet his forward thrusts, forcing his cock into me harder, deeper. I kept pumping my fingers in and out of my sopping wet hole, being sure to apply pressure to the underside of Mr P's engorged cock. Bringing my other hand up, I worked my clit with a vengeance, rubbing it round and round, faster and faster, until I felt my insides beginning to tighten. "Oh Mr P, I'm going to cum, please cum in my ass, fill me up, fuck me harder!" I told him and begged him at the same time. "Please Sir, please!" I cried, ramming my ass back against him again and again.

"Fuck yeah." Mr P groaned hard as his thrusts grew faster. "Your ass was made for my cock! That's it baby, take it, take it all."

"Yes, Yes!" I moaned.

"Fucking dirty little slut." Mr P growled at me as he brought his hand up and slapped me hard on the butt cheek, making me jump. "Whose slut are you? Whose!?"

"Yours Sir, yours." I sobbed, tears springing to my eyes as the pain and pleasure became something more; as it morphed into emotion and I felt myself giving into it. Surrendering to Mr P, as his hand struck my other ass cheek, stinging my skin and marking my flesh I felt that emotion burst in my chest as I told him; "Only yours!"

With that emotional release I felt that tightening in my stomach. Pain arced along my spine and earthed itself where my nipples met the satin sheets, sending electricity sparking along my chest and down my stomach to ignite a veritable fire in my clit. My whole body convulsed hard, as an orgasm unlike anything I had ever experienced before shattered through me. I think I screamed out in painful ecstasy, as my limbs locked tight in their joints and my pussy and ass cheeks clenched down hard on my fingers and Mr P's engorged cock. My cum shot out of me, hot, sticky and wet, coating my fingers and hand, my thighs, and Mr P's balls.

"Oh Fuck!" Mr P grunted as my ass constricted his shaft. "Yes, cum for me, slut." He said through clenched teeth as he grabbed my hips harder and savagely thrust himself forward. It didn't take him long. "Fuck yeah, here I cum honey, I'm going to cum in my little slut's ass just like she begged me to." He told me. He gave a few more strokes and his spine arched rigidly as he threw his head back and yelled, "Oh Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

He buried his cock in me as deep as it would go and I felt his engorged rod throb inside my ass, growing even thicker between my cheeks as his balls tightened and he pumped my tight virgin asshole full of his spunk. Hot, milky ropes of goo shot into me, burning me, filling me up.

Darkness threatened on the edges of my vision, but I fought it back, determined to remain conscious. I will not pass out now, I told myself, I will not. Breath rushed from my lungs as my body continued to convulse. The dull throb at the base of my spine grew into a spasming ache as my limbs began to receive blood again. I shuddered, my breath heaving, my head spinning as my limbs twitched.

It took a long moment for everything to settle but after a while, Mr P gently extracted himself from my body, his breath as ragged as my own, and helped me lay down properly. My body instinctively curled itself into a ball as it shook and spasmed over and over again. It was like my body had gone into shock. Tears still clung to my lashes as Mr P stroked the hair back from my brow.

"Shit, Erika, are you okay?" Mr P asked; deep concern in his voice as his fingers pressed against my brow.

I tried to answer him but my body ticked so much I couldn't unclench my jaw. I shivered hard as my shoulders shook and my thighs kept twitching. My breath rasped out of me in shuddering gasps.

"Christ, I should have stopped sooner. It was too much for you to take so soon." He growled at himself, as he continued to stroke my hair. "Why didn't you say something, honey? Why didn't you tell me to stop?" He asked me gently. I could hear the self-recrimination in his voice.

Pain and pleasure still trembled through my body, the aftermath of my unimaginable orgasm clearly evident by my reaction. Blood pulsed thickly through my veins, carrying ecstasy to every single nerve ending I possessed. I was so high I found it hard to come back to Earth, but I knew I had too, if for no other reason than to reassure Mr P that I was okay.

I managed to shake my head a little. "No," I softly whispered. "No, I... I'm okay." My frame shuddered again. "I... I've never... had an orgasm... like that be... before." I brokenly told him between small gasps. "I just... need a moment... a little time... to... to settle down."

I heard Mr P's heavy sigh of relief and felt his body sag beside me. He leant over my shoulder and lightly caressed his lips against my temple. "God, baby, I thought I'd really hurt you!" He whispered.

I managed a weak smile and giggle. "You did," I said faintly. "But only... because I... let you."

Mr P's lips pressed against my brow yet again and my eyes fluttered. "Still," he said quietly into my ear, "next time I'll take it a little easier. I don't think my heart could withstand another one of your reactions like this. Jesus, girl, you scared me."

"Sorry," I told him. "I didn't know... that I would react like this." My breathing was beginning to settle and so was my body. I began to shiver; the sweat, chill on my skin. My teeth began to chatter. "Mr P... I... I'm cold." Oh God my body really was going into shock! I thought. But it had been worth it. Mr P taking my anal cherry was something I would never ever regret!

Becky's father shifted behind me, moving under the blankets. He carefully drew them up and over the two of us. He moved his body in close to my back, being careful not to jar me too much, and tenderly tucked the comforter close to my frame. I felt the pillow depress behind my head and knew that he was lying down with me, his warm breath on the back of my neck made me sigh.

I was replete, satiated, completely fulfilled. The darkness was back, reasserting itself at the edges of my vision, and I knew this time I wouldn't be able to fight it off. "Mr P?" I queried drowsily.

"Mmm?" He breathed behind me.

"I think I'd like to pass out now."

I heard his soft chuckle and felt his lips press against my shoulder blade. "You go right ahead, honey." He said. "I think you're entitled to."

I managed to snuggle back against his chest and felt his arm settle comfortingly around my waist as the blackness of unconsciousness welled up and dragged me down into the abyss.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
637 Followers