My Best Friends Father Ch. 08

Story Info
Mr P takes a day off work to be with her.
6.5k words
4.71
49.7k
36

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
636 Followers

We stayed in that tight embrace for a long time, neither one of us wanting to relinquish the other. I felt Mr P soften and slip from me, a warm gush of fluid following his slow retreat, but even that didn't break the embrace. I think we may have even dozed for a while in each other's arms as we sat on that kitchen chair.

I didn't realise just how long we'd been in that same position, until I raised my head and saw that the kitchen was darkening. Shaking myself all over, like a dreamer resurfacing from some deep sleep, I stroked the back of Mr P's head and kissed his cheek. His arms were still securely wrapped about my body, his fingers locked into position against my skin. It felt entirely too wonderful and I didn't want to break the contact, but we just couldn't stay here all night.

I drew back, stroking his face, his neck, as I planted light kisses against his brow. Sighing faintly, Mr P came to, turning his face towards my questing lips, as his lips met mine in a warm, soft kiss.

"Come on," I said gently, as I shifted sideways and removed myself from his lap, being sure to retain my grasp on his hands as I drew him up and out of the chair.

The towels forgotten, I led him down the hall and into his bedroom. Guiding him over to his bed, I gently pushed him back onto it, laying him on his back and making sure he was comfortable. I sat beside him, looking at his face, touching it with my fingers as I stroked a lock of his hair back from his brow. I smiled gently at him before leaning down to brush a light kiss against his lips.

I stood up and made to leave, but his hand shot out and stopped me. "Where are you going?" There was a quiet desperation in his voice, a fear of being left, so faint, so well hidden that you might not even have noticed it if you didn't know any better, but I did and it made my heart ache again for him.

I turned back and squeezed his hand, smiling in reassurance. "I'll be right back," I told him softly. "I promise." And in those two words I infused all the truth I could possibly muster for his sake. He let my hand go, although his eyes were still clouded with a hint of doubt. It broke my heart to see; that he had such trouble trusting in a promise, that I silently cursed his ex wife for all the pain she'd caused him. "I promise, Sir," I whispered again for him.

I walked away from him slowly, but once out in the hall, I quickened my step and made my way back to the kitchen. He'd been right earlier. The body cannot subsist on lust alone. And the pangs of hunger that were cramping my stomach were not to be denied. If I was feeling this way, then how must Mr P be feeling? Although I must admit to myself that I didn't believe I could have much of an appetite after everything that had happened this afternoon.

Rummaging around in the kitchen, I threw together a couple of quick sandwiches, some fruit and cheese and two glasses of milk. Loading it all onto a tray, I made my way back into the bedroom and back to Mr P.

He'd been lying on the bed with an arm thrown over his eyes, looking for all the world like a man trying to settle issues with his inner demons. As soon as he heard me coming though, he quickly threw off the arm and sat up in the bed.

I smiled as I waved the tray at him. "Hungry?"

His smile was like sunshine breaking through the clouds and I felt a warm glow centre itself inside my chest. What I wouldn't give to see him smile like that every minute of every day. I walked over and placed the tray on his bedside table. Handing him a glass of milk, I took the other glass and set it beside the lamp, before retrieving the tray and plonking it lightly on Mr P's lap.

Being careful not to jostle, I crawled over his legs and tucked myself up against his side as Mr P held the tray steady. Snuggling against his side, I reached over and grabbed a piece of apple. Raising it to my lips, I bit it in half, a small dribble of juice leaking out to coat my bottom lip. I flicked my tongue out slowly to swipe up the errant dot, looking up at Mr P. His eyes were glued to my tongue and mouth and as I gave him a half smile, his eyes shot up to stare into mine.

My eyes gleamed with sinfully wicked thoughts as I dropped them to stare at his mouth. Raising my hand, I brought the piece of fruit up and gently smoothed it over his lips. Tracing it all around his fine, hard looking lips, his bottom jaw dropped a little, parting them, as I slid the fruit slowly back and forth between them, teasing him. Pressing the apple against his lips, he opened his mouth more, allowing me to slip the sustenance inside. I popped it in slowly, savouring the feeling and sight of it as it disappeared, savouring the feeling of seeing my small digit slip between his lips and into his mouth as well. His tongue moved against my finger, licking at its tip lightly before drawing it fully inside his mouth and sucking on it.

My eyelids fluttered as I raised my eyes to his, looking deep into his brown eyes; I smiled as I raised myself up and brought my lips to within millimetres of his. I flicked my tongue out and licked up the juice glistening on his lips. Mr P's light moan made me moan in turn as his tongue slid along my bottom lip.

Reluctantly pulling away, Mr P gave me a serious look. "If you keep that up you won't be eating much except me!" He said then chuckled, giving me a wink.

I blushed and giggled. "Mmm, well that would be a meal in itself." I said, licking my lips again.

Mr P's pained groan set my heart racing. "Erika! Behave!" He growled softly, which sent a shiver up my spine. I really couldn't get enough of this man. It seemed I constantly craved him, like an addict craved her crutch, dependent and aching for him every second I took a breath.

"Sorry Sir, I just can't help myself." I told him, trying to sound contrite but failing miserably.

"Oh I think you can, Honey, but you choose not to." He said with a sly smile. "Not that I'm complaining. But at least give a man a chance to get some food down. You don't want me passing out from hunger right at a crucial moment, now do you?"

"No, I guess not!" I replied with a big smile. "That'd definitely be a bit disappointing."

"And I so hate to disappoint you; Erika."

"I doubt whether you ever could, Mr P." I said with a small smile, though the look in my eyes was serious and the tone of my voice implied more that I was saying.

I was surprised to see Mr P's skin flush slightly in embarrassment. "I'll certainly try not to, Erika." He said and I could hear the promise in his voice.

His words sent a small thrill through my body as I stared up into his eyes once more. "Me too," I responded, knowing that he would understand. And he did as he smiled and leaned over to lightly brush a soft kiss across my parted lips.

As he drew back he smiled at me again. "Now eat," he ordered, taking on that persona of command so easily it sent another shiver through me. "You need to keep up your strength. I'm nowhere near finished with you yet!"

"Yes Sir." I responded automatically as I reached for my sandwich.

The next half hour passed in relative silence as we devoured the food set down on the tray. Not a scrap was left once we'd finished and I heard Mr P sigh in contentment as he placed the empty tray and glasses on the bedside drawer. He sat back against the headboard and stretched, yawning wide as he rubbed a hand over his full stomach. "Mmmmm," he groaned in satisfaction. "Erika, that was just what the doctor ordered! Thank you."

"You're welcome, Mr P." I replied.

Mr P draped an arm over my shoulder, tucking me in against his side as he scooted down the bed, until he was stretched out and comfortable. I lay with my head on his shoulder and I quickly hooked a knee over his thigh. Sighing, I relaxed against him as I felt him clasp my free hand as he brought it up to rest on his chest. I could feel the steady thud of his heartbeat beneath my fingertips and I closed my eyes and smiled in contentment too.

Mr P's fingers stroked lightly back and forth on my hand, and his breathing echoed in my ear, slow and languid. I sighed. The emotionally wrought afternoon, the food and his close proximity all combined to make me one very tired girl. I yawned, snuggling closer to get comfortable. I felt his arm tighten around my shoulders and heard his big exhale of breath. He was just as tired as I was.

I felt my body relaxing, sinking down until I was just on the edge of sleep. I sleepily tried to snuggle even closer to his body, which was humanly impossible, but I still tried nonetheless. Shifting my hand from his chest to hug around his waist, I pulled myself tighter against him as I softly sighed, "Mine."

Just before I dropped off into slumber land I felt him shift his head and bring his lips to press against my brow, and I heard his low words. "Mmm, mine too." He said softly before I finally succumbed to the need for sleep.

~

I awakened to the sound of shrill ringing. I groggily tried to rub the sleep from my eyes but I just couldn't bring myself up and out of the land of nod that fast. I heard Mr P groan beside me, his warm body still pressed against mine, his arm thrown over my waist. We'd spent the entire night, tangled together in some way or form, always touching if not cuddling, awakening a couple of times during the night to make slow, languorous love. But now, Mr P had to remove his arm from me and roll over. I heard his hand as it searched out the culprit of that incessant ringing. I realised it was his mobile phone when he flopped back against his pillow, flipped it open and brought it to his ear.

"Mmm, Hello?" Mr P answered groggily.

I couldn't make out what was being said on the other end of the phone call, so all I got was Mr P's half-a-conversation.

"Hmm what?" ... "No." ... "What?" ... "Crap, what time is it?" ... "Shit!" ...

By this stage I was fairly certain it was one of his workers ringing up to find out where he was and if he was on his way to work already. I peeked at the window. The heavy curtains were pulled tight, but just around the bottoms I could make out the soft glow of morning light seeping in underneath. I pouted, knowing that Mr P would head off to work and I would be left alone at the house. I sighed silently to myself. There wasn't anything I could really do about it, so I resigned myself to spending the day alone. I rolled over to look at Mr P as he spoke on the phone.

Letting my eyes wander down his body, I espied a rather large lump that was slightly tenting the bed covers. I smiled mischievously to myself as Mr P spoke on the phone. Without so much as a warning, I ducked under the covers and threw myself onto his stomach. I heard his stifled grunt and giggled. As fast as I could, I kissed my way down his tummy and along his hips, using my tongue to trail a wet line along his inner thigh as I squirmed in between his legs. I heard Mr P's muffled words as I took my first lick at his balls.

He must have told whoever was on the line to hold on for a second, because the next thing I knew the covers were being lifted up and a cool waft of air rushed over my neck and shoulders, making me shiver in response. But it was already too late. I had my lips firmly wrapped around his scrotum and my mouth full of his balls. I sucked gently and was rewarded with a heavy moan.

"Erika!" Mr P half growled, half groaned.

"Mmm?" I replied, still gently sucking on his testicles as I looked up into his eyes.

"Oh Fuck!" I heard him nearly gasp as the vibrations tingled against his heavy sac. The look on his face changed from one of chastisement to one of calculating glee. He grinned wickedly at me then a decision being made. "Mmm, yeah! Put my cock in your mouth, my little slut, and make a lot of noise!" He ordered me as I felt his free hand slide into my hair to grasp a handful and direct my mouth to where he wanted it most.

I gripped him around the base of his now rock-hard cock and lifted it a little to allow my mouth to slide on it with ease. He let my hair go just long enough to throw off the covers and expose my top half as I lay between his legs, my boobs squashed up against his thighs and balls as my mouth went to work bobbing up and down on his fat cock.

I moaned deep in my throat, sucking and slurping for all I was worth. Mr P groaned in appreciation and I felt his hips rocking up to meet my mouth as his hand slid back into my hair again.

As I continued to give him oral pleasure I heard him restart his conversation with whoever was on the other end of the phone. To begin with you would never have thought there was anything different going on, his voice was amazingly controlled. He still sounded just a little bit sleepy. "Hmm yeah, sorry, just had to take care of something," he told whoever it was. "Yeah, mate got it sorted."

I slurped louder, wanting whoever it was on the phone to hear. I moaned harder, pushing my face down faster and deeper in an effort to raise a moan or groan or even a small gasp from Mr P that might give him away. But Mr P's control was just too good. It seemed he didn't even break a sweat.

"So what have we got on today?" Mr P asked. And after a long pause he smiled broadly as he stared down at me. My eyes were glued to his as I worked his cock in long, sloppy strokes with my mouth, teasing him with my tongue, sucking the head hard and taking it deep into the back of my throat. "You know what? Fuck it..." Mr P said into the phone. "Can you hear this?" He asked as without warning he held the phone close to the side of my mouth as I slurped and sucked on his cock. He thrust his hips up deep into my mouth, making me gag a little on his hard shaft. I made that little "hhirk" sound that he loves so much and heard him groan. "Oh fuck yeah... suck it Honey."

This in turn made me moan even more; knowing that someone was hearing me give head to Mr P. He moved the phone back to his ear. He chuckled. "Yeah, I have a hot little cocksucker busy doing what she does best." He stared down at me again, and I could see the pride in his eyes as he smiled at me. "So you know what? I think you guys can handle what we've got today on your own. I'm not coming down to the site."

Something was said on the other end, to which Mr P replied, "Oh I plan to, don't you worry about that. Just get the job done and I'll see you tomorrow." With that he hung up his mobile phone and threw it on the mattress beside him. His hand tightened in my hair as he looked at me again. He thrust his hips harder against my face a couple of times as he growled. "Mmm, fuck, Honey, your mouth feels so good! Get your ass up here!"

As I reluctantly relinquished my mouthful, Mr P pulled me by the hair, raising my body along his until we were face to face. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and pulled me down hard against his body, my pelvis mashing against his, my throbbing little clit pressed hard against the underside of his cock.

"That was naughty." He admonished me, and I felt one hand leave my body only to return in a stinging little slap to my ass cheek. I gasped a little before moaning as I looked at Mr P with glazed eyes. "But then you knew that, didn't you?" It was a rhetorical question so I didn't answer him, though I pouted my best and tried to give him the big puppy eyes. He chuckled. "Oh and don't think being cute is gonna save your ass, baby. You were naughty, and naughty girls get punished!"

Without warning Mr P rolled, flipping me onto my back in an instant as he pressed his body on top of mine. His hand was still wrapped securely in my hair as he gazed down on my face. He stared at me, taking in every nuance of my features until I was nearly squirming in self-consciousness. He smiled then, knowing I was a little uncomfortable under his scrutiny, before dropping his head to mash his lips against my own. His mouth was hot, his tongue probing, his teeth clashing against mine again and again, as his kiss once again took my breath away. But though the kiss was scorching and fierce, beneath it I could feel an underlying softness, a tenderness that I would come to know and love even more.

I responded in kind, meeting his fierceness with my own, pouring all my emotion into that hot, luscious kiss, and trying to impart just how much I had fallen for him. I groaned as his tongue filled my mouth, plundering its depths and taking from me whatever it was he wanted. I clung to him, trying with all my might to draw him even closer to my body though it was physically impossible.

Mr P drew back, his breath rasping in his throat a little as he stared into my eyes once again. He licked his lips and I felt his hand tighten in my hair unexpectedly fast as he pulled my head back against the pillow. I gasped, my eyes clamping shut in natural reaction, as my neck and shoulders arched off the mattress.

Mr P trailed light kisses along my jaw to my ear as I remained arched beneath his body. "Mmm," he whispered in my ear, "are you my good little slut, Erika?"

I could only respond one way to that question. "Yes Mr P." I gasped in a raspy whisper.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Oh God yes!" I answered again, this time with more conviction... and sexual longing. Oh, the things this man could do to me with just his voice. His hand in my hair, the small amount of pain that arced through my young form, his lips, his skin pressed so warmly against mine had my pussy pulsating and wanting. My clit ached with a vengeance, hot and throbbing as I tried to grind myself against him. I ached all over for him. I wanted him so desperately inside me I was right on the verge of begging him to take me. But his voice, that soft, velvety, husky voice of his, stalled me.

"Are you ab-so-lutely sure about that, Erika?" He asked again, his hand tightening even more in my hair, which made me gasp and screw my face up in pain.

"Yes..." I panted. "Oh yes, Mr P, yes Sir!" I answered again.

"Mmm, that's what I like to hear." He whispered in my ear as his hand relented a little. "You know though, Erika, that good little sluts always do as they're told, don't you?"

My eyes still screwed shut. I raked my teeth across my bottom lip and then licked them to moisten the dry skin before speaking. My voice was barely above a whisper. "Yes Sir."

"Are you going to do as you're told?"

"Yes Sir."

I could feel the smile cross his face even though I had my eyes closed. That cocky, self-assured, lopsided grin of his would be firmly in place, I knew, but I didn't care. As long as Mr P fucked me soon I would do anything and everything he told me to do, and then some.

"Good," he said. "Now don't move! And if you cum before I say you can cum, I'm going to spank your ass until its bright red! Understand?"

I nodded as I felt his hand release my hair. "Yes Sir."

I stayed still, my eyes closed tight as my breathing quickened a little. I wondered what Mr P was going to do. I whimpered in protest as I felt Mr P draw away from me, his warm body rising off of mine and leaving me to shiver in the still early morning chill. I wondered what it was that Mr P was going to do to me... I didn't have long to wait.

I felt his hands on the inside of my knees as he roughly pushed my legs apart, spreading them wide as he settled between them. His fingertips trailed a path from my abdomen, down along my hip and onto my inner thigh. He teased me mercilessly as he gently caressed the crease where thigh becomes pussy lip. Back and forth, back and forth, his touch like a feather, tickling and constant. I fought my body's natural reaction to start thrusting my hips against his hand. He'd told me not to move and I wasn't going to.

I felt his warm breath blow gently over the small patch of pubic hair that remained on my mound, and I shivered as my nipples screwed themselves tight on my chest. I whimpered in need, still right on the cusp of begging him.

_Kushiel_
_Kushiel_
636 Followers
12