My Best Friend's Girl

Story Info
A visit to his best friend's house heats up.
2.6k words
4.08
81.2k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake!"

The moment my rental pulled into his driveway, Hal came bounding out to greet me, calling my name. When I stepped out of the car, he grabbed my hand and pumped it fiercely before using it to pull me into a rough embrace, which I returned enthusiastically. Two men in their mid-thirties hugging like old lovers right smack in the middle of Suburbia, U.S.A. might have proven to be a strange sight to anybody watching, but I didn't care; I hadn't seen my best friend in over five years. Besides, they weren't my neighbours.

Hal leaned back, still clasping my arms, and took a look at me. "Jesus Christ, you look like shit," he said. He didn't lie, I did look like shit. The past month had been a teaser trailer of Hell – from the first critical raping of my new book to the moment I walked in on my soon to be ex-wife fucking her golf instructor, her female golf instructor, to the five hour, plus delays, flight across the continent and the rush hour traffic and labyrinthine residential roads that took me here – and I felt like I wore every second of it on my face. But I was finally here, and I was going to feel better.

Hal, on the other hand, looked great. Or about as great as a 35 year old insurance salesman with 2 teenage children and a 25 year mortgage can look. He looked as though he had dropped about twenty pounds from his stocky frame since the last time I saw him, and a mouthful of recently capped teeth grinned at me from his tanned face. Sure, some more of his blonde hair had vacated the top of his head, probably migrating to his back, but he looked better than I had ever seen him look before, and I told him so.

"Well, business is good, and the kids are old enough that they don't hassle me too much anymore," he said. "Besides, I gotta keep looking my best, otherwise Sarah's going to run off with the pool guy."

"Nah, his dick's too small. The gardener, on the other hand…" The feminine voice coming from the front door alerted me to Sarah's presence, and I quickly strode over to Hal's wife and crushed her in my arms.

"Same old Sarah," I said, kissing her on the cheek. "Still talking like a sailor and shocking the neighbourhood."

"Same old Jake, still pretending to be shocked." Blonde and petite, with huge brown eyes, she was still a stunner. For not the first time in my life, I wished I was Hal.

"C'mon buddy", Hal said, as he walked towards the house carrying my bags, "let's get you inside and pour some beer down your throat."

"Actually," I replied, "what I could really use is a boiling hot shower to sear the airport grime from my skin. Do you mind?" I looked at them with exhausted, pleading eyes.

"Of course," Sarah said. "Plenty of time for you boys to get shit-faced and make asses of yourself later. I'll show you to your room, and there's a shower right across the hall".

"Or we could kill two birds with one stone," said Hal.

The only thing better than a piping hot shower after a day of air travel is a piping hot shower with an ice cold beer in your hand. Hal Lassiter sure knew how to treat his houseguests. And as the sweat and travel dirt was cleansed from my body, so too it seemed was the stress and tension that I had been carrying around for the past month. When I stepped out of that shower, I felt like I was a new man. All my troubles were behind me. I was with family now.

Wiping the fog from the mirror, I looked myself in the eye. Not completely shitty, I thought, just tired. And old. I was only beginning to show a bit of a belly on my once rail-thin body, and I still had most of my hair, even if the side follicles were beginning to join the grey team. Distinguished, it's distinguished. My favourite hobby these days seemed to be trying to convince myself that my faults were really advantages. I sucked at it. But even the world's best spin doctor was not going to convince me that the days worth of salt-and-pepper growth on my cheeks looked good.

I threw a towel around my waist in preparation to dart across the hall into my room and retrieve my shaving kit. I had taken not one step when my journey was interrupted by a loud squeal.

"Uncle Jake!"

The wind was knocked out of me as eighteen years and one hundred and twenty pounds of schoolgirl crashed into my body. Arms around my neck, Kristie pressed her lips into my cheek. Half of me returned the hug, while the other half was occupied with trying to keep the towel safely wrapped around my dripping torso.

"Kristie!" I exclaimed, "My God." I looked at Hal's daughter and could scarcely believe my eyes. Gone was the chubby child who used to run like lightning to get me a beer from the fridge, and in her place was a woman. I pulled back and met her eyes, which were wild like blue lightning with enthusiasm, and I took her in. Her dark hair was cut into a punkish spike, and her ears were filled with piercings. She was tall – my height, and I was almost 6 feet – and her body was taut and firm and accentuated by the yellow tank top and torn denim shorts that hugged her flesh. A mouthful of braces shone at me. Her arms were still around my neck.

I pulled her close to me again, and gave her a quick spin, still keeping one hand on my towel. My eyes never left hers. When I put her down, her arms moved from around my neck, but my goddaughter's hands stayed on my shoulders. "Oh my God, sweetheart. You're so beautiful." She blushed, finally tearing her gaze away, and hugged me again.

"I missed you, Jake." She was a hell of a lot more things than beautiful, but one of those things was sexy. And there I was, almost naked in the hallway of my oldest friend, and his sexy daughter had her young body pressed into mine. I began to feel my cock stir. Obviously I missed her too, way more than I realized. Alarm shot through my body, what I was feeling was very, very wrong. I tried to step away before she noticed, but she hugged me even tighter.

"Kristie," her Dad called from down the hall, "Give Jake a chance to catch his breath. You're smothering him." Upon hearing his voice, she released me. I readjusted my towel, hoping she did not realize the effect she had. She kept smiling though, and her cold blue eyes seemed even wilder than before. "How does Chinese sound for dinner, Jake?" Hal asked.

I stammered my reply. "Great! I'm, uh, g-gonna get dressed and-and-and I'll meet you guys in a bit". Hal nodded and disappeared into the kitchen. Kristie took a couple steps backwards, still looking at me and smiling, raising an finger to her mouth and chewing on a nail, before she followed him.

I went into my room and quickly shut the door. I put my hands on the mattress of my bed, and stared at the carpet. "What the fuck just happened there Jake?" I asked myself. Deep breaths. My mind was at war with itself. One camp: It was normal. It was a normal physiological reaction. You were naked and being hugged by an 18 year old girl. Any man would have popped a boner. The other: You sick fuck. Your sweet goddaughter gives you an innocent hug and all you can think about is how badly you wanted her lips around your cock. You are one depraved motherfuckin' pervert! But it was that last smile she gave me before she left that picked hardest at my brain. Did she know the effect she had on me? I hoped to God that Hal had something stronger than beer in his house.

***

"They better not have forgotten the fucking plum sauce again," Hal cursed as he rummaged through two large paper bags sitting on the kitchen counter. The tantalizing aroma of battered pork and MSG wafted through the air. "They always forget the plum sauce, and the egg rolls are shit without it."

"So where did the kids get to?" I called to Sarah. "I wouldn't mind spending some time with them, it's been so long."

Hal answered. "Brad got the stupid idea that he's going to be a rock star, so he's been hanging at his friend Austin's house practicing all the time. Keeps him out of my hair, so I don't give a shit."

"And Kristie?" I asked.

"Probably on the phone chatting with her boyfriend. She's always on the phone. Getting that second line was probably the best thing I ever did, you wouldn't believe how hard it was to get through before!"

I nodded. Boyfriend. It didn't surprise me, it made sense that a girl that age and that pretty would have the guys hurling themselves at her. But why was I so jealous?

Sarah was setting the table. "Hal, could you go tell Kristie that dinner's ready?"

But Hal was on the phone. "There's no fucking plum sauce again goddammit. I'm going to call those bastards up and let them have it."

"I'll get her," I said. "Where's the room?"

"Just go downstairs, it's at the end of the hall to the right," Sarah said. "Hal, be nice to those people. Yelling at them won't get you anywhere."

With Sarah supervising, Hal reported his condiment emergency. I ventured into the basement of the Lassiter's home. The stairs terminated in a dark, window-free hallway, which was peppered with closed doors. On the door to my left that bookended the hallway, a sign that read "You must be this tall to get on the ride" hung. I laughed, and walked to the right.

A golden sliver of light was creeping into the hall from the door at the end. Butterflies kicked through my stomach as I strode towards it. Noises were coming from behind the closed door. Kristie talking to her boyfriend? Curious thoughts broke through my mind. I wondered what this boyfriend was like, if Kristie had slept with him, if she was still a virgin, if she went down on him, and if she liked it.

I had to know. For some crazy reason I was jealous. It was stupid and irrational, I used to change this girl's diaper for fuck's sake. Well, ok, I never actually changed the diaper, but I saw it done a lot. But I used to give her piggy-back rides at the zoo, and drink imaginary tea with her stuffed animals. And here I was, getting angry at the thought of her having sex with some zit-faced teenager who could never properly appreciate her, who was nowhere near good enough for her.

That was it! The thought hit me like an anvil on the Coyote. I wasn't jealous of him, my feelings were paternal. I was at the hospital on the day that this girl was born. I was her uncle, her favourite uncle, and she was the closest thing to a daughter that I ever had. And no father likes the idea of his little girl getting fucked by some horny little prick. No wonder I wanted to kill him – and I didn't even know who the little shit was!

I pressed my ear against the door, so I could make out the muffled noises coming from behind it, hoping to get some information on the little troll Kristie was dating. The weight of my head against the door popped it open a crack, and my eyes bugged out when I saw what was inside.

Kristie was lying on her bed, and her tanned skin was beaded with sweat. Her yellow tank top was pulled up over her breasts. They were the size of grapefruits, and each one was intersected with a triangular patch of white skin that cut across the underside of the globe, and over her silver-dollar shaped nipples.

Her long legs were stretched out on the mattress. Around one foot, she wore her denim shorts like an anklet, and bunched between the folds of those, I could see traces of her white cotton panties sticking out. Between those divine legs her small hand was cupping her young pussy. Kristie's slender fingers were sliding up and down her clit. She was fucking herself!

My cheeks went bright red as I flushed with embarrassment. The rest of my blood surged towards my crotch, as my cock began to break turgidity records. I looked at her, my eyes wide with apology, but she had not seen me. Her eyes were closed tight, and her head tossed back and forth on her pillow. She was chewing on her lower lip, trying to muffle the whimpering, gasping noises she was making. Her hips were lifting off the bed, grinding against her hand and thrusting into the air.

I should have left, but I was frozen like a deer in headlights, transfixed by the sight before me. This tall, bronze, teenage goddess was naked on her bed with her fingers working furiously on her pussy. The vision was absolutely hypnotic. I was overcome by the powerful desire to stride into the room, dive between her legs, and finish her off with my mouth, my tongue sliding across her pink lips and grinding passionately against her clit. I would make her come hard against my face, and then cradle her in my arms as she came down from her orgasmic high, kissing her lips and making her taste herself on me I wanted to take her fingers in my mouth, and suck every drop of her vaginal honey from them.

Her breathing started to quicken, and her hips rose off the bed with even greater urgency. Peering with one eye through the tiny opening in the doorway, I devoured the sight of the eighteen year old daughter of my best friend making herself come. My cock was harder than it had ever been, and was straining furiously against my shorts. Kristie's head began to toss back and forth harder now, and her eyes fluttered open as she began to roll and squirm on her mattress. Then, just for a second, she looked straight at the doorway, her gaze directly matching mine. Does she see me? I took a half-step back, mentally preparing my apology. But her eyes closed tightly again, and her gasping hit a feverous pitch. She moaned, and squealed, and bit so hard on her pouty little lip that I was sure she was going to chew it off. Her hips bounced on the bed, and her legs spasmed uncontrollably.

Finally, she collapsed, and her body went limp. Her eyes wide, she put a hand on her heaving chest, trying to steady it as she strained for breath. I quickly jumped back from the door, and into the darkness of the hallway. I took a minute to catch my breath, and then walked back down towards her room, loudly announcing my presence with clumping steps. I rapped on her door, and called in the most casual voice I could muster, "Kristie, dinner's ready."

"Okay,", came a squeaking reply.

I wandered back upstairs. These are not paternal feelings, my mind advised me. My cock throbbed in agreement. I untucked my shirt, and wandered back into the kitchen, where Hal and Sarah were waiting for me.