My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolma Kalem
Dolma Kalem
137 Followers

“Oh god, nowww.” I dragged hard at the un-wanted pantyhose and it came away immediately, exposing a tiny pair of white silk panties. The pantyhose removed to the safety of her ankles I grabbed at her panties. By now Nicky was on fire moaning and encouraging me to make faster progress towards her previous request. I pulled hard at the tiny garment, but it didn’t budge. It must have been trapped by Nicky’s weight on the bed. My second pull was designed to complete the job whatever the problems. There was a short tearing sound and the remains of a pretty pair of knickers came away as a useless strip of silk, revealing an absolutely gorgeous flat tummy down to her naked and smooth pussy. The ripped panties disposed of. I received further encouragement.

“Nowww.”

“Let me play with your tits.”

“Fuck me, you can play with anything you like. Just fuck me, please.”

I dragged her bra down to her tummy to reveal all of her fantastic breasts. If I couldn’t play with them, I at least wanted to look at them as I carried out her instructions. I pulled her legs up onto my chest, holding them vertical against me. My penis was pushing into her crotch, and rubbing against her. She moaned, and reached between her legs. Within a fraction of a second she had guided my vertical friend into her wet cunt. She then began to shout extra encouragement, and it was clear what was required.

“Fuck me. Hurt me please. Make me come.”

I realised that this position allowed me to go quite deep, but whether I could hurt her I had no idea. I began to fuck her slowly, at first. As I did, I became fascinated by the rhythmic movement of her breasts, which slid up and down her chest in various circular motions. The amplitude, and direction of the movements dictated by me. I kept myself occupied, and avoided a premature end by attempting to encourage one breast to rotate clockwise, and the other anti-clockwise. I was successful once, but I couldn’t manage to reverse it before Nicky screamed that she was coming, and now it was time to hurt her!

Here goes! I thought. I pushed her legs forward until her shins rested on her shoulders and I fucked her as hard as I could. She screamed, as my penis reached her limit to accommodate me. To be honest it hurt me too, but the reception I was getting encouraged me to keep going. After a dozen of so fairly painful strokes, each completed by a scream from Nicky, she began to come. I stopped to allow her to climax, but she then screamed at me,

“No don’t stop. Harder. Hurt me.” Another six painful strokes did the trick. Her body tensed up, and wave after wave of orgasm caused her muscles to contract in spasm. Her vagina began to fill with her cum, and each movement in or out was accompanied by an appreciative wet squelching sound. Eventually her orgasm began to subside. It had left us both covered in her sticky cum.

“Oh god Joe, that was fantastic, fucking brilliant,” said Nicky. “Lie on the bed.” I reluctantly withdrew from her and lay on the bed. She took my wet sticky penis in both hands, and started to masturbate me.

“Suck me, you sexy bitch. Suck me hard!” She immediately bent down and slipped me into her greedy mouth, and began to suck for all she was worth. A quick glance told me that the head of my stiff penis was somewhere halfway down her throat, and it felt wonderful. A feeling confirmed by my gentle moaning. After what seemed like an hour of delicious sucking and nibbling pleasure, she stopped.

“Sorry but I need to come again, I’m wet through.” She climbed astride me, took me in hand and sat down hard. As a result I entered her fully in one stroke. She moaned, and sat there, head back enjoying the sensations induced through her last action. As she’d sat down hard, I noticed that her breasts had bounced from almost her tummy, back up almost to her neck. Those gorgeous soft breasts were infatuating me.

This was incredible. I took one wonderful breast in each hand and massaged it as hard and fully as I could. However, each one was too large for one hand to do this properly, so after a few seconds, I slipped my left hand onto her left breast to assist my right hand. This allowed both hands to combine their efforts and I had her breast clamped in between a vice like grip, her nipple extruded through the grip towards me. I sat up and began to suck the very erect nipple. As I squeezed her, I sucked very hard. She responded with a moan,

“Ohhh that hurts, suck hard.” I did, even harder than before.

“Ohhh, I’m coming again. Don’t stop, harder, harder!” I could feel her cunt beginning to clamp onto my penis in waves, each wave increasing the flow of wet sticky cum running from her onto my balls. As her orgasm began to fade, I moved over onto her right breast, and repeated my attentions. As I squeezed, a tiny bead of milk appeared on the tip of her nipple.

“Fantastic, don’t move!” I told her. I carefully released my grip leaving the milky drop in position, and moved back to her left breast, and squeezed it towards the delicious nipple. Again a tiny bead of milk appeared.

“Oh look, milky tits. You’re feeding me!”

“Oh suck me, I’m coming again.” She held her left breast and pushed it towards my mouth. I sucked hard trying to swallow her nipple.

“Ohh! Don’t stop! Don’t stop! She then began to rise almost to the point of withdrawal, before falling hard back down for more full penetration. Soon she was groaning again as the sex flush on her neck confirmed the familiar wet feeling at her cunt, she was coming again.

“That was fucking awesome, you are amazing,” she said as soon as she had stopped convulsing. She lifted and withdrew my penis from her. I thought that she’d finished. But her hands took hold of me and she began to lower herself again. I felt an unusually large pressure at the tip of my penis, and then Nicky screamed. The pressure was replaced by a uniform tight grip on the first inch or so of my swollen organ.

“Ouwww, fuck my tight bum.” Oh my god, I’m in her bum! Two effects of that realisation occurred at once. My penis seemed to grow considerably, and the excitement induced by what she’d done caused me to push hard.

“Ohhhhh, that hurts. Fuck my bum you wonderful man!”

“Am I hurting you?”

“Ohhh, yes, I can feel your big hard cock stretching my little bum. Fuck it hard, hurt me, please.” I didn’t need any further encouragement. My strokes in and out of her tight little bottom increased in length with each stroke, until she was accommodating almost as much of me in her bottom as she’d done in her cunt. In spite of the initial pain, she responded with enthusiasm, pushing back as I penetrated her. The completion of each stroke confirmed by a soft moan from her, followed by:

“Yes, fuck it.” She was really going for it, my enthusiastic stokes were being met with opposite effort from her. As a result, she was being fucked incredibly hard, with my balls against her cheeks as we reached her deepest point. I was having real difficulty holding back, I had this gorgeous brunette sat on me, wearing little apart from a displace bra, and a skirt which hid nothing, with my dick up her gorgeously tight, tight, little bum. Her wet sticky open cunt was facing me, and her fantastic breasts were bouncing up and down on her chest. Much too soon, but inevitably, this fabulous experience began to get the better of me. I tried to begin a new route to the Hindu Kush, but to no avail.

“I’m going to come, I’m sorry, I can’t hold it any longer.”

“I want to swallow your cum. Can I suck it again.”

“Oh please do, but do it soon.”

“Shall I take you out of my bum?”

With some reluctance I said, “Oh please I want to come.” She withdrew my straining organ from her, and pulled me onto my feet. She pushed me over to the fitted bedroom unit, and knelt in front of me, and then started to masturbate me using both hands, with the tip of my penis in her mouth. Very quickly I began to come. As she felt my orgasm begin, she withdrew my penis to tip of her mouth and masturbated me hard using both hands onto her tongue. Until the extreme sensations got the better of me, I watched her. My orgasm started, and a spurt of cum ejaculated onto her tongue and right cheek.

“Come, come,” she moaned, before sliding her mouth down my pulsing organ. I closed my eyes and tried to stay upright. The whole of my body was experiencing a senses overload as my penis pumped wave after wave of cum into her throat. This was like nothing that I’d experienced before. For an incredible period of time it seemed that the orgasm was endless, and that I had an infinite amount to deposit into her. Sadly the sensations began to diminish, and eventually stopped altogether. Nicky slowly withdrew my still twitching organ from her mouth.

“Was that ok? Did I do the right things?”

“Nicky that was the best orgasm that I’ve ever had. You were fucking superb.”

“Do you mean that?” Suddenly I felt very treacherous to Steph, but the remaining sensations quickly overcame the guilt.

“That was fantastic.” I went back to the bed, and lay down. Nicky lay down beside me. Eventually, following a long silence broken only by the sound of our breathing slowly returning to normal, we began to talk.

“Was it ok, you would tell me if I did something wrong?” said Nicky.

“Trust me Nicky, that was fantastic. Where did you learn to give sex like that?” In the circumstances I realised that it was a stupid question, and it was followed by a long lull in the conversation. I was laid there naked from the waist down, covered in cum, and Nicky even more vulnerable. It seemed a ridiculous situation, that under such circumstances a question could embarrass, but it had.

“You won’t laugh will you, if I tell you something?” said Nicky.

“No of course not.”

“That was my first time.”

“What?” I replied, unfortunately laughing.

“Don’t, I’m serious, that was my first time.”

“But you’ve got two children!”

“Oh we have sex, but just one position.” This conversation seemed not to fit at this time, so I suggested that it was time for a shower.

“You go first,” I said. I watched her gorgeous bottom as she left the bedroom. Oh god, I thought, I’ve just fucked that.

I heard the shower start, and I removed my shirt and went to the bathroom. Nicky was sat stark naked on the loo, and had just started to pee. She attempted to close the door, but couldn’t reach.

“Very sexy!” I said.

“Sorry,” said Nicky. “I didn’t realise that you were coming so soon, I’ve nearly finished.”

“No I’m serious, you look and sound very sexy.” A look of disbelief crossed her face. “Stand up.”

“But I’ve not finished.”

“Exactly, don’t waste it. You look incredibly sexy! Show off.” She slowly lifted herself off the loo seat, looking at the floor as she did. “Absolutely, fucking, sexy. You look like the perfect, most beautiful, sex object. Can I touch?” No answer. I took that as agreement. I ran my fingers along her vaginal lips, her golden liquid dribbling over it.

“Ohh,” she whispered.

Slowly the trickle from her vagina slowed and then stopped. Only then did she look up at me. “That was lovely. Shall I shower first?” She said.

“Why don’t we shower together,” I replied. She didn’t reply, but I followed her into the shower anyway.

“I’ll wash you, and you can wash me?” Again, agreement by silence. I took the shower crème, and began to massage her fabulous breasts until they were covered in creamy foam. I then knelt down and began to massage soap carefully down her tummy and onto her vaginal lips. I turned her around, and began to lick away the suds sliding my tongue into her still open cunt. There was absolutely no resistance. In fact, she moved her position to give me easier and wider access. I covered her bottom in lovely creamy foam, and described my view to her, before slowly inserting my finger into her anus. A soft moan confirmed that she was enjoying the attention. Eventually, I stood up facing her, and my finger was evicted from its cosy place. Instead I held her bottom open using both hands onto her cheeks. She took the soap and began to wash my tummy, sliding her hands down to my ‘recovering’ organ. She washed him, and then said:

“Oh I’m coming, make me come again. Please.” I turned her around, and slid my now erect penis into her. Neither of us was apparently ready to hold back. What followed was thirty seconds or so of wet, noisy, violence. My hands held her hips tightly, and she had her hands on the walls of the shower. Like two dogs on heat, we banged together as the water ran over us, encouraging each other with some very explicit language, culminating in a fantastic coincident orgasm.

As our senses returned to normal, the water sounded extremely loud, and the soreness in my groin began to grow. I withdrew from her, and we both quietly finished the shower.

As we dressed in the bedroom, Nicky was again keen to talk.

“Joe that was fantastic, did I do it right?”

“Nicky you were perfect, Steve is a lucky man.” It was meant as a compliment, but it was clumsy, and under the circumstances tasteless.

“That was my first time.”

“What do you mean,” I replied anxious not to repeat my previous mistakes.

“That’s the first time that I’ve done oral sex. And the first time I’ve swallowed. There was loads of it, and it shot straight into my throat”

“Your first time, surely not” I exclaimed. Clearly foot in mouth time again. An unfortunate simile, but in some ways, entirely appropriate.

“No I’m not, Steve doesn’t like that. You’ve taken my virginity. Thank you.” I couldn’t believe that she was thanking me for pushing my cock into her mouth, and squirting the accumulated contents of my balls into her throat. I didn’t know what to say, so my reply was a crass:

“I’m glad you enjoyed it.” I was very curious about her relationship with Steve. “Do you and Steve have sex?” This seemed an odd conversation, given what we’d just done, and that we were both still only partially dressed. In fact Nicky was making hardly any progress, she was sat on the bed in just her knickers fumbling with her bra.

“Steve does, I just lie on my back.”

“But you were incredible, and what about the anal?” I said, regretting it as soon as I’d said it. It was the sort of thing that you didn’t talk about, wasn’t it?

“Oh god, he’d die before anything like that. All those positions were my first time.”

“I’m sorry Nicky, honestly I find that hard to believe. You were absolutely incredible.”

“Thanks, you’re sweet. Will you do me a favour?”

“Of course.”

“Don’t be shocked. I love Steve, but the last hour or so contained more enjoyment than the last fifteen years, of sex with him. I don’t want to steal you from Steph, but will you come around occasionally. Use me, if you like.”

“You want me to use you!”

“Absolutely, I really enjoyed giving you pleasure. Especially when it hurt a little. That really got me going. I don’t want to face not experiencing that again.” This seemed a little heavy, but the path of least resistance was reassurance. By now I ready to leave, but I needed to put my trousers back on. Waves of guilt were queuing up to punish me. Nicky hadn’t made any further progress with her clothes. The sources of my original problem were still unclad, in all their glory. Even now they were distracting me.

“In that case, I promise.” With unnerving eye contact she asked,

“Did I do the anal sex right? It hurt loads, but it felt really good, I could feel how excited you were. Your cock seemed to grow much harder inside my bum, especially when it went deep. Did you enjoy it?”

“Are you kidding? Nicky, I almost came within seconds of you taking it in your bottom. It was incredible. Where did you get the idea?”

“Oh some day I’ll tell you, but not now.”

“You should let Steve do that, he’ll love it.” A cloud passed across her face, and I recognised that I’d again said the wrong thing.

“Hold me for a little while.”

“Sure.” I sat next to her, and put my arms around her hugging her tight. In spite of her clearly needing just a reassuring cuddle, after a little while my right hand slid onto her left breast squeezing the soft fleshy form gently. Almost immediately, I felt a familiar stirring sensation.

“Mmm,” she said. “I can see that you’re getting aroused again. Would you do something for me?”

“Anything, absolutely anything, I told you that. Never doubt it.”

“Could you take my virginity again?”

“What do you mean, you want me to come in your mouth again??”

“You’ve come in my mouth, could you come in my virgin bottom?” Bong, my little friend went vertical and rigid, thereby answering her question as far as ‘he’ was concerned.

“Nicky, that would be a dream come true for me, A dream come true! How would you like to do it?”

“I don’t know, but I want you to be in control. I want you to fuck my bottom. I want to feel you using me. Don’t think of me at all; just use my bottom to give you pleasure.

“God Nicky, what an invitation. Are you sure?” Another stupid question, I thought.

“Oh I’m sure, I’m getting hot just thinking about it.”

“Ok. I won’t give your needs a thought. I’m going to fuck your gorgeous tight little bottom hard, and use it to shoot my come into. Lie back.”

“Ohh yes, that’s it. Shoot your lovely come into my virgin bum.” She lay back. I stood in between her spread legs, and lifted them until she could rest her heels on my shoulder. I then use my fingers to spread her bottom cheeks, and slowly inserted a finger to persuade her anal opening to cooperate.

“Just preparing you darling, to make sure that it doesn’t hurt you too much.”

“Joe, you’re thinking of me, you lovely man. Please just fuck my tight bottom. I want to really feel your cock stretching my little hole.” What was I to do, I took my finger out and pushed the tip of my eager cock against her anus. As I pushed, the resistance was absolute. No way in at all. Nicky’s body and expression indicated that she was bracing herself for entry. Remembering her instructions, I held my cock in place and pushed violently. Wow, the pain was electrifying as I saw the badly swollen tip of my cock disappear into her. She screamed;

“Ouwww, ouwww.” I stopped; I really didn’t want to hurt her. “No don’t stop, that felt fantastic. Fuck it as hard as you like. Fuck my bum.” In response I forced my cock deeper into her. I watched half of it enter her, to more approving moans from Nicky. I then withdrew to the tip, and then slid back into a slightly deeper point. Nicky had gone quiet, so I pushed her legs towards her breasts creating a fantastic view. Her freshly fucked cunt was still wet and open, with a background view of her bottom impaled on my cock.

That view, plus a glance at her fantastic breasts, again wobbling in sympathy with my movements, provoked an aggressive push. As the remaining length of my penis was swallowed by Nicky’s abused bottom, she began to sob uncontrollably.

“Ohh, I’ve dreamt about this for years,” she sobbed. “You can’t imagine how much I’ve wanted this. Fuck my sore bottom, as long, and as hard as you can. Until you squirt your lovely sticky come into my virgin bum.” It seemed like my cock grew both in length and girth in response to every word she uttered. It was strangely erotic to fuck her as she sobbed. The strokes increasing in frequency as my excitement level rose. Normally I’d have come very quickly, but my earlier orgasms had left me able to hold myself strangely detached. Nicky was still very enthusiastic, in spite of her tears. She was still asking me to use her, and come into her. I was enjoying myself too much to allow an early end to her abuse.

I watched her breasts, and I needed to feel them again. I began to squeeze each one, extruding it through my fingers until only the nipple remained. She began moaning sounds suggesting that she was enjoying this, so I increased the force. Eventually, tugging at her nipples and stretching her breasts until they broke free and returned to their normal fabulous shape. The effect on Nicky was unbelievable; she began to orgasm, and was screaming for me to come.

Dolma Kalem
Dolma Kalem
137 Followers