My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dolma Kalem
Dolma Kalem
137 Followers

This wasn’t a difficult request to accommodate. I was using each tug of her breasts to begin the long and savage inward stroke into her bottom. And held on until she could accommodate no more of my greedy cock. At that point her nipples escaped my grip, and the process began again. She was still sobbing, and her head was moving from side to side, but she was coming. I could see that from her expression, and a glance at her cunt confirmed it. Her juice began to make the short journey from her cunt to my abusing cock. As her orgasm subsided, I could feel myself coming. I held on selfishly to her nipples, refusing to let them go. I was embedded in her as far as possible, and a familiar sensation began. Sparks of electricity shot through my nerve endings with increasing intensity. And my orgasm attempted to pump my first donation to end Nicky’s virginity. I had to pull out of her a little; the force on the tip of my cock was preventing me shooting my come into her. “Yesss. Come, come. Hurt my tits. Pull pull. Fuck me, fuck me.” Those were more or less the last words she shouted, before I groaned and she screamed again as my invading cock pumped wave after wave of fresh semen into her. Eventually, the sensations diminished, and I collapsed on top of her as her breasts returned to her chest.

We both lay there panting for what seemed like minutes. Then I could feel my little friend slowly shrinking and gradually withdrawing from her sticky anus. The last few minutes had been incredible, and it was becoming clear that I would have a painful memory of it. My cock seemed to be on fire, so I couldn’t imagine the pain that Nicky must have felt, as I’d abused her nipples and her tiny anus. After a little while Nicky sobbed,

“You’ve taken my virginity. And I’ve got your come. Thank you. I’m sorry I cried, but I was so emotional and happy.” I didn’t answer her, I was still recovering.

“Oh that was fabulous, you’ve really made me feel attractive, and sexy. Thanks! “Hadn’t you better go, the travel agency could be losing money? I wouldn’t like to be responsible for that!” I kissed her, and reluctantly stood up, releasing her, and her lovely breasts. I dressed quickly, and said,

“See you later.”

“Yes, you will. Be good!” I started to walk out of the bedroom. At the door, I turned and blew a kiss. Big mistake, she was still laid there naked. I felt a painful twitch in my pants, as she blew a kiss back.

A last glance at her breasts, then I turned and went down the stairs and left, shutting the door behind me.

I hope that you enjoyed the story. If you did enjoy chapter one, maybe you'll enjoy the next one, in which Joe's life gets even more complicated. Please don't forget to vote. Please use the feedback option to give me your views on this or any other of my stories.

Dolma Kalem
Dolma Kalem
137 Followers