My Best Friend's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I instantly switched to Kendra's other breast, overcome and burned with desire, her new virgin breast staring right back at me. I took in every goose bump on her areoles and the intricate imperfections in her nipple that ultimately made it perfect. I ran my tongue over it and bit down on it ever so slightly, running my other hand over her now saliva coated opposite breast. Kendra continued to allow me to suck on her breasts while she patted my head and ran her hands through my hair. When I was satisfied, I pulled away and looked at both breasts now coated in my saliva and started to play with them.

"How would you like to play with my pussy?" Kendra asked.

Kendra stood back up and pulled down her bikini bottoms revealing a smooth shaven, baron vulva that seemed slightly swollen. Her labia was glistening and wet with anticipation, but I really needed one thing more than anything. I pulled her most intimate part right to my face and inhaled. Her aroma was musky and invigorating, a unique blend of her own desire and anticipation. Finally, I pulled her away from me and looked up at her with a devilish look in my eye.

"You smell amazing, Kendra... and you look beautiful too."

"Thank you, but you're only seeing my vulva. My pussy hiding right now, here let me show you," Kendra said, sitting back on the corner of the hot tub and spreading her legs wide, revealing her swollen vulva to both Matt and me. Then, she took her fingers and spread her labia apart, revealing her pink flower inside and small opening that led deep into her womb. Kendra spread her labia wide apart like a flower so that I could see as deeply inside her privates as I could. I crawled over between her legs and stuck my tongue deep inside Kendra's pussy, my tongue electrified by the titillating sensation of her bittersweet nectar flooding over my taste buds and rushing into my mouth. Kendra threw back her head and moaned out in ecstasy as I pulled back her lips and began to lap at her bud like a lollipop, dragging my tongue across the inside of her pink lips and across her labia. I finally got to taste my best friend's girlfriend's pussy, and it drove me wild (especially since I knew he was watching too). Finally, after a few minutes of eating Kendra, I moved to her clit and dragged my tongue all over it, causing her whole body to writhe and shutter in ecstasy. She started to moan heavier and heavier and was soon calling out my name. I shoved all of my fingers deep inside her while simultaneously eating her.

"God yes, oh Kyle... keep eating that pussy... yeah, fuck me with your fingers... oh Kyle..." she kept moaning.

Finally, she exploded into my mouth, filling it with her forbidden nectar, which I swallowed happily and thankfully.

"Kyle, that was amazing, thank you," and with that, Kendra kissed me deeply, smearing her cum from my lips all over her own. I looked back at her, the glistening nectar shining on her lips and chin now and remembered what I had been dying to do to her since the first time I saw her.

"You like facials?"

"I love facials," Kendra admitted.

"Tell me exactly what you love about them..."

"Being covered in cum? What's not to like. I think semen is a really beautiful and powerful part of sex and I want to be covered in as much of my lover's seed as I can. I love knowing that when it's dripping down my face, all of his sperm is swimming around my face marking me as his territory"

At that point I stood up and presented my erect cock to Kendra, no longer caring that Matt was there.

"I'm not going to last very long."

"I know, but after you get off, you will last that much longer inside my pussy."

"Can I fuck your throat really hard," I asked.

"If that's what you have to do..."

I grabbed Kendra by the back of her head and rammed my dripping cock into the back of her throat and heard the most awful guttural sounds gurgling just beneath her tonsils. I was completely taken a back by how amazing it felt to be completely inside Kendra's hot throat, sitting just a top her warm, wet tongue. I continued to ram my cock in and out of her throat like a piston, Kendra leaving both arms at her sides, as she was completely helpless to control one part of this action. I soon saw that her eyes were starting to water over and felt her hands push back on my upper thighs and decided it was time to release her. When I did, she burst out into a coughing fit and looked up at me with raccoon eyes, mascara dripping down her cheeks. She had the most incredulous look on her face.

"You know, I give amazing head..." Kendra admitted.

"I know," Matt said, standing up and revealing that he was completely naked now also, his erection throbbing at his girlfriend's face as if magnetically attracted to it.

"Oh God, I've dreamed of this moment for so lo..." but Matt's cock was already stuffed deep in Kendra's throat, causing her neck to swell before she could finish. There she was, the girl who had just had my own penis in her mouth, with a new cock in her mouth. I had to admit, she looked beautiful sucking cock. It's such a flattering look for a proper young lady, a nice juicy penis stuffed into her mouth.

But I couldn't wait, as she continued to fellate my best friend, I lifted her up by her hips and positioned my engorged head at the base of her slippery vulva. And then I pushed in and Kendra moaned out around her boyfriend's, her first boyfriend's, cock. I felt like I was in Heaven as I slowly started to slide in and out of Kendra's welcoming pussy, discovering first hand just how tight this little closet slut really was. But I knew I wouldn't last long, as I already started to feel my balls tighten and constrict, and that familiar tingling sensation that caused me to feel lightheaded.

"Kendra, I want to cum all over your face right now," I moaned.

"I want both of you to cum on my face, come on..." she said, slipping the penis from her mouth and crawling out of the bath tub, revealing her supple naked backside to me for the first time. She turned on the floor and fell to her knees, hands on her upper thighs. Matt and I jumped from the hot tub and strode over to her and began masturbating right over her face. She looked up into my eyes and reached up to slowly massage my balls. Pre-cum was by now dripping out of my cock, which was pointed right at Kendra's forehead.

"Kendra, will you wear our cum on your face for the rest of the night?" I asked.

"Of course! I can't wait to feel what its like having two loads of semen dripping down my pretty little face."

"Where do you want it on your face?" I asked her.

"My favorite place is my forehead."

"And what do you want on your forehead?" I asked.

"Your cum."

"You mean semen," Matt corrected.

"Yes, I want both of your loads of hot white, sticky semen running down my face. I want to look like a freshly glazed donut after you both cover my face in your seed."

Kendra then reached up and grabbed both of our cocks and moaned out.

"I can't believe I finally have two cocks all to myself."

"To mark you as our territory," I said bravely.

"That's right. Once you cover my face pretty little face in your semen, your sperm will be swimming around all over my face and marking me as your property. So go ahead, shoot your cum all over my face, Kyle. I know you want to cover this face in a fresh... sticky... thick batch of white hot cum."

I groaned out and shot a thick rivulet of sperm exploding across the entire length of Kendra's flawless face, connecting across her forehead all the way down to her chin.

Kendra moaned in ecstasy and stuffed her fingers into her sopping pussy as I let loose another jet of semen rocketing up the bridge of her nose that splattered right off the tip. A thick, long strand of sperm was left dangling awkwardly off her nose and hanging in front of her lips.

Then I sealed her right eye shut with a thick pool of cum that caused her to flinch back, but she closed her eyes instinctively afterward and smiled casually.

I sent another burst across the soft virginal complexion of her cheek and then another thick strand up over her brow, dangling in front of her sealed eye.

Just then, Matt shot a huge strand of semen right into Kendra's opposite cheek, which splattered up over her closed eye and pooled down over her already sperm-covered nose. Now, both of Kendra's eyes were sealed with semen.

"Pucker those lips, sweetie," Matt said as Kendra pressed her lips together and stuck them out just before Matt unloaded a huge batch of bright white cum all over them. I even saw one runaway jet shoot up into Kendra's nostril and drip out of her nose, mixing with the load now oozing out over her lips and running down her chin.

I started to shake the last remaining drops all across Kendra's face, speckling her ruined and marked face with little beads of crystal and white.

Matt then aimed his cock at his girlfriend's hair and shot two thick strands of pearly white sperm into it, ruining the virgin hue of auburn and red on top of her head.

Finally, Matt was spent too and he shook the last remaining drops onto Kendra's temple and finally stepped back. We both looked down at her our prize. I kind of felt embarrassed that I had just done this to a woman, let alone a friend's girlfriend. Sperm hung off her nose and chin and stuck to every part of her face. Her eyes and lips were sealed shut, and when Kendra finally spoke, thick strands of semen connected her top and bottom lips.

"That's a lot of cum," she said, unable to open her eyes.

What was wrong with me? I just took this beautiful young woman whom I deeply admired and ejaculated all over her face. Still, it was deeply erotic knowing that Matt and I had dominated her so much that she was unable to open her eyes. Finally, she wiped the semen from her eyes and licked her fingers clean afterward, her eyelashes still speckled in sperm. She looked up at us incredulously and smiled.

"How do I look?"

"Like a freshly glazed donut," I admitted.

"I'm glad. I feel so much closer to you with your cum on my face, Kyle."

"I feel closer to you seeing you wear my cum," I admitted.

The incredulous look on Kendra's face was priceless. Especially when she got up and looked at both of us like nothing had happened. That awkward pearly white string of semen swung back and forth from Kendra's nose and then connected with the mess of sperm smeared all over her lips and chin. The strand that clung over her brow still blocked her eye, it clearly was obscuring her vision and seemingly bothering her just a little, but she never made an attempt to wipe it away. But I wasn't through with Kendra, not yet. Seeing her face covered in two batches of fresh cum got me hard all over again. And that's when I realized I wanted never to forget exactly what this girl looked like.

"I want pictures now that you're my girlfriend," I said bravely.

"Of course," Matt said turning over to the counter and grabbing his small digital camera. He handed it to me and I aimed it at Kendra, viewing her cum-ruined face through the LED screen on the back of the camera. She smiled devilishly as I snapped off a few photos of her naked body, and then some close-ups of her facial that she wore so proudly. She blew me a few sperm-laced kisses and even posed for me, which instantly got me hard all over again. Her eyes were now focused on my growing cock, which I didn't even realize was back in my hand. Matt's was too and this seemed to please Kendra. I looked down at her vulva, which was coated in a glistening shine, her own nectar dripping down her inner thighs. Soon, Kendras fingers fell to her clit and started to rub it slowly in circles, around and around.

I was hypnotized watching her smear her own cum all over her privates watching Matt and I stroke ourselves at the sight of her our cum covered prize masturbating before us.

"I changed my mind, I want to watch you swallow all of that cum," I said.

"Whatever you'd like," Kendra said.

"Matt... I can't believe this."

"Neither can I, man. Do whatever you need to her. Tonight she's all yours. That's your cum on her face too, man," he said.

I ran over to the bar across the hot tub, naked, my erection coated in my new polyamorous girlfriend's saliva bouncing awkwardly around. I grabbed a spoon from the drawer and returned to Kendra who looked at it with a cocked eyebrow. Then, I raised it to her face and scooped a big helping of sperm from her glazed cheek that filled the spoon and held it to Kendra's expecting mouth.

"Don't swallow until I tell you too," I said.

"No, sir," she replied just before she licked the spoon clean and gathered the seed in her mouth. I scooped another big helping of pearly white frosting from her forehead and slipped it into her mouth. The spoon came back empty again. God, I couldn't believe I was treating this girl like a cheap pornstar. I watched the expression on her face as I dragged the spoon up her other frosted cheek and she just smiled at me. A few more spoonfuls went into her mouth until I was finally satisfied I had gotten as much as I could. Her face still had a few globs of sperm speckled here and there, while her whole face was coated in a thin glistening film left behind from the seed.

I looked back at Kendra, her mouth closed and obviously full.

"Open it," I said.

Kendra opened her mouth and revealed an overflow of mixed semen and saliva floating around her tongue, a thick pool of pearly white cum marking her mouth as my territory.

"When you swallow, I want you to imagine all of the sperm from Matt and I's semen running down your throat and landing in your stomach and just picture it floating around your tummy. Can you do that for me?" I asked.

Kendra nodded.

"Then you may swallow," I gave her permission.

Kendra closed her mouth and swallowed with a dramatically loud gulp. Then she opened her mouth back up and stuck out her tongue, showing that there was nothing left inside her mouth.

"Do you like swallowing sperm?"

"Yes, very much so Kyle. The taste is so salty and forbidden. I love knowing its there in my stomach, deep inside me."

"Good, now how'd you like to get filled up from both ends while being Eiffel Towered?" I asked.

"You're going to make me cum really quickly if I get stuffed up both ends," Kendra admitted bashfully, her face still ruined with running mascara and partial blotches of smeared semen.

"So you're my girlfriend now?" I asked.

"Yes," Kendra stated.

I still couldn't keep my eyes of her milky white nude body, those perfect breasts, or her bald vulva that she still rubbed in simple circular motions. It was angelic.

"Then get down on all fours and suck your boyfriend's cock," I demanded.

Kendra did as she was told and fell to all fours just as Matt repositioned himself in front of his girlfriend's head. A beat later I saw him place his hand on the back of her head and heard the guttural sloshing sounds of his penis rocketing in and out the back of her sperm-laced throat. I repositioned myself behind Kendra and bent down to look at her aching, shimmering vulva from behind. I smelled her musky aroma and started to lick her from behind, intoxicated by her bittersweet taste, like tart. After a few minutes of helping myself to my new girlfriend's juices, I stepped back and placed my cock at her soaking opening and shoved it in all at once causing Kendra to jolt forward and choke on her old boyfriend's cock. We started ramming her back and forth, but soon picked up a nice rhythm where we would both slam into her at the same time causing her to moan out over the cock stuffed deep in her throat. I could feel Kendra's pussy flood with nectar, and soon the most awful sloshing sounds were emitting from both her pussy and her mouth. It was by no means sexy, but those were the expected sounds of three people locked as one in heat. We drove Kendra further and further to orgasm and eventually high-fived over her.

My cock felt amazing, the sensitive head sliding past Kendra's tightening wet walls, when I looked down and saw that supple ass bouncing back and forth as I fucked her. I slapped it a few times and called Kendra a slut, names she only moaned louder and louder for. But then I saw Kendra's forbidden hole, her tight sphincter hidden above her delicious pussy and pressed my thumb against it. Kendra moaned, but I couldn't tell if it was in protest or ecstasy so I decided to find out. I stuck one of my fingers all the way deep into Kendra's ass and felt her pussy clamp down on me.

"Have you ever fucked Kendra in the ass?" I asked Matt.

"A few times, she saves it for special occasions," Matt breathed, obviously getting closer to orgasm.

"Butt you have done it?" I asked breathlessly.

"God, yes..."

That was all I needed to hear as I pulled out of her soaking pussy, my erection lathered in her nectar. I placed my slippery head at her anus and pushed with all of my might. I was met with a little resistance, but then my entire shaft slipped deep inside her bowels, which caused Kendra to scream out around the penis stuffed in her throat. I watched her head bob up and down again on her boyfriend's cock, but soon she was overpowered and having the throat passionately fucked. I felt bad for her again, but loved viewing her like our little sex toy. And being inside her ass felt amazing, it was the tightest hole I'd ever been inside of and got off on the displeasure I may have been causing my new sex slave. I pushed in and out of her for a while and picked up a nice rhythm that Matt tried to meet. Kendra's moaning was growing louder and louder the deeper and harder I pushed inside her as I watched Kendra's hand fall back to her clit beneath her and knew she was going to burst.

"She must be one special girl if she's about to get off with two cocks stuffed inside her," I moaned out.

"Oh yeah, she was always sticking toys up there when things got really out of control. You should shoot your load up her ass."

With that, I grabbed both of Kendra's breasts and squeezed them as hard as I could, giving her ass a few more impassioned pumps until finally bursting and shooting what felt like a gallon of sperm flying deep into the forbidden depths of her bowels while we both cried out. Just then, both of our bodies went rigid and I saw Matt scream. The next thing I knew I heard Kendra chocking and imagined that he was probably filling her mouth up with a healthy helping of his own cum. I continued to burst, shooting thick blasts of semen deep inside Kendra's most forbidden hole and imagined it landing against her insides and sliding around the inside of her ass.

Kendra's ass finally drained me and I could feel her muscles go limp again. I took advantage of this and pulled out of her ass, my cock now a mess of sperm and saliva. I watched some of my pearly white cum spill out of her tight bud a moment later. When Kendra turned around to look at me, a waterfall of semen was flowing down over her chin. Clearly Matt had cum so hard that Kendra couldn't collect and swallow every last drop that some spilled out of her mouth and out onto her chin.

"I can feel your cum inside my ass. It's really cold now. I'm shuttering..." Kendra said.

And she was, her whole body was shuttering.

All of our bodies were now glistening with cum and sweat.

I got up, my penis tingling while returning to its flaccid state, dripping wet. But I wasn't through with Kendra. I knew she had just cum. I felt her muscles constrict when I was inside her ass. I pulled Kendra back to me and then spread her legs wide open, revealing her beautiful vulva to me, her excitement still flowing freely from her glistening slit. And Kendra's entire pubic region was gorgeous. I simply couldn't stop staring at it. It was completely bald, lathered in her own forbidden nectar, her labia a beautiful petal running beneath her little bud. And that smell. I had to go in for more. Kendra looked into my eyes and saw that I wasn't through. I thought she looked like such a whore right then, and I felt bad, but it was true. Her face was still ruined from her raccoon eyes and blotches of drying cum including a fresh batch running down her chin. It drove me wild so I dove in and began to eat Kendra's juicy vulva like it was the last meal I was ever going to have. Matt was clearly not as hungry as I was, as he just held his girlfriend's head in his lap while she watched me eat her. I pulled her labia apart and ran my tongue deep inside her hole to gather up as much sweet nectar as I could, swallowing it all passionately. Kendra quickly started moaning as she guided me here and there, running her hands through my hair. Soon I was fingering her rapidly while sucking on her clit.