My Best Friend's Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm," I said nodding my head as I took in what she said.

"Is there anything else you want to know?" Emily asked.

"There's a lot more I want to know, but I don't think we have time for all that," I said light heartedly. Emily just smiled at me. "But I would like your opinion on something though," I said.

"Sure." She replied.

"Well this girl I like is related to one of my really close friends and I'm not sure what to do. I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I can't stop thinking about this woman," I said.

"I see. Well if she's really your friend she'll want you to be happy. But I can see where there'd be problems. They might look at it like you made their relative a lesbian or something. Which is total bullshit, nobody can make you be a lesbian or bisexual, but they can open your eyes and mind to what you already are. If it were me, I'd go for it and just hope my friend would understand." Emily said.

I didn't say anything; I just nodded my head while I thought about what she said and the future of my friendship with Jenny if I got together with her mom.

"Alright, time to go. Have a good weekend everyone," The detention teacher said.

A couple of hours later I was in the girl's locker room changing into my swimsuit. I put Jenny and her mom out of my mind as best I could and tried to focus on the task at hand, wining my race. Before I knew it I was on my platform crouched and ready to spring forward into the water at the sound of the gun.BANG!And I was off! I barely felt myself hit the water, it was more like it just enveloped me as I glided under the surface and came up stroking as soon as I broke the surface. I wasn't even aware of the other girls in the pool with me, I was just focused on getting from one end of the pool to the other as fast as I could. Before I knew it was slapped the edge of the pool and had my hand raised in the air. My time, 1:53.98! A new record! My teammates swarmed me in a group hug. And when I was finally let Mrs. Welsh waved me over to where she was talking to a man I had never seen before.

"Jessica, this is Mr. Gibbs, he's with U.M. and he wants to talk to you," She told me.

It turns out Mr. Gibbs had heard about a girl from my school who broke the school record for the 200 meter freestyle and wanted to check me out. He told me he was going to recommend me for a full swimming scholarship to the University of Miami and that I should expect to receive a packet in the mail with all the details, and that someone would call me in about a week to set up an appointment for a recruiter to come and talk to me and my parents. I was so excited, I thanked him and than ran off to the showers. As soon as I was showered and changed, I got in my car and took off for Jenny's house, I had to tell her. U.M. was my first choice for colleges. I was so excited! I sped all the way to her house before coming to a screeching stop in her driveway and running up to the door. I rang the doorbell impatiently,ding-dong...ding-dong-ding-dong-ding-dong.

"Alright, alright, I'm coming already," I heard Ms. Tyler call out from inside the house.

"Oh Jessica, its you. What's up? You look pretty excited," she said inquisitively.

"Is Jenny here? I just got some awesome news and I gotta tell her!" I gushed.

"I'm sorry honey. She's with her father again this weekend," she said. And when I looked at her in confusion she explained, "He's going out of town next week and won't be able to take her so she's staying with him this weekend instead."

"Oh yeah, she said something about that," I said slightly downhearted.

"Well you can always tell me the news if you want," she said.

I looked at her for a second and then flashed a beaming smile, which she instantly returned, and I told her all about the scout from U. M and how he told me he was recommending me for a full scholarship.

"Oh my God Jess, that's great!" Ms. Tyler said and we automatically hugged each other. As we hugged I suddenly became aware of who I was hugging and the fact that her breasts were tightly pressed against my body just like mine were squashed against hers. As we pulled apart I looked into her eyes and I saw more than just the excitement derived from my good news, I saw desire, lust and I think love. Then with out warning, without thinking about it I kissed her. Right there in her open front door of her house I kissed her, our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth and entwining in a dance of love and passion.

When I finally pulled away I looked Ms. Tyler in the eyes again, seeing surprise and a touch of confusion mixed with the same desire, and lust I had seen before and I said softly, "Why don't we continue this inside?"

Ms. Tyler just smiled and stepped aside so I could enter. I turned around to face her again as she closed and locked the door. When she turned around to face me once again I practically leaped on her and began kissing her even more passionately than I had just moments before. The burning desire I had been feeling for this woman over the last week exploded out of control. I knew I had to be with her, I had to give myself to her or I'd go crazy.

Ms. Tyler's arms were caressing my back rubbing up and down, I could tell she was trying to take things slow because she was afraid I'd freak out again, but I knew what I wanted this time. I reached down and took the hem of her shirt in my hands and quickly lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it to the side where I landed on the floor. Now this gorgeous woman, Gods testament to beauty was standing before me in just her lacy red bra and a pair of khaki shorts, even her feet were bare. She quickly returned the favor and left me in just my black sports bra and sweat up pants. After that she took the lead and reaching behind her she released the clasp to her bra and let it fall down her arms to land on the floor at our feet, and then she slowly moved closer to me and began kissing and nibbling on my neck while her hands caressed up and down the sides of my body. I shuddered with pleasure and moaned softly feeling the warmth of her body lightly pressing against mine as she continued kissing my neck occasionally moving down to my shoulder before returning to my neck once again. I could feel my pussy practically flooding with my arousal. Then I felt Ms. Tyler's hands grasp the bottom of my sports bra and slowly lift it up and over my and then she tossed it to the floor. Now we were both standing topless right there in the entrance foyer of her house.

"Why don't we take this some place more comfortable?" She suggested in a soft voice. I nodded my agreement and she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

As we entered her bedroom, Ms. Tyler let go of my hand and slid her shorts down her legs and then stepped out of them revealing her red thong and then she looked at me somewhat expectantly. It took me a second to get the hint, and I blushed as I slid my sweat pants down my legs and then stepped out of them revealing my black boy-cut underwear to her. She smiled and said, "Those look pretty sexy on you Jessica."

I smiled and blushed. "They're not as sexy as yours though Ms. Tyler," I replied.

"I don't know about that. And please call me Kelly." She replied.

I smiled brightly and said, "Ok...Kelly."

Kelly smiled back at me before lying down on her large queen sized bed and patted the space beside her on the mattress. Feeling so nervous that it felt like I was about to have kittens I climbed on the bed and laid down next to her. Kelly turned on her side so she was facing me and then brought her lips to mine taking up where we had left off in the foyer. Before I knew it we were locked in a passionate embrace our tongues playing tag in our mouths. Before long, Kelly was leaning over me and was kissing down my neck attacking the erogenous zone she had discovered a week ago.

"Ohhhhh." I leaned my head back and moaned as Kelly worked her magic on me. I could feel her breasts rubbing against my body her hard nipples trailing across my skin each time she shifted her position as we made out. That's when something else happened that I had never experienced, she kissed down my body to my breasts and began licking, sucking, and nibbling on my rock hard nipples. I went into orbit! I actually had a small orgasm just from her using her mouth on my nipples. I'm not even sure how to describe it. First she trailed her soft lips over my nipples, which had been hard since we first started kissing in her doorway, and then I felt a hot moist feeling that was nothing short of magical as she sucked my left nipple into her mouth and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. Of course she didn't abandon my other nipple, I felt the fingers of her left hand on my right nipple. As she used her mouth on the left side her fingers pinched pulled and twisted the nipple on my right side. Kelly switched nipples and used her mouth on my right nipple and her fingers on my left. Before long I arched my back and moaned more loudly as my mini orgasm pulsed through my body. "Ahhhhhh!"

I was panting shallowly as I felt Kelly kiss and lick between my tits and down to my belly. "God Jessica you have such a sexy belly," she said breathily before going back to kissing and licking her way down my body. When she got to my belly button she used her tongue to play with my belly button ring with its dangling cherry charm. As she played with my piercing I felt her fingers hook in the waistband of my underwear and start pulling down. I lifted my hips off the bed to help her and she slid them down my legs and threw them off into a corner of the bedroom somewhere and continued kissing and licking downwards. Kelly licked around the outer lips of my pussy torturing me with pleasure. I guess she couldn't wait to taste me because I felt her tongue lick up my partially open slit from bottom to top, stopping just below my clit. Kelly ran her tongue up and down my slit a few more times. And then she did it; she flicked her tongue ever so lightly over my engorged clit. "Oh my God. Oh yes. Don't stop! Please God don't stop! That feels so good!" I cried out as I threw my head back and grabbed onto the sheets with a white knuckled grip. As Kelly licked and flicked my clit with her tongue my hips started pumping up and down on their own. I could feel my orgasm building as Kelly kept licking my clit, it felt like and electrical surge that started in my toes and slowly spread throughout my entire body until it reach the point of overload and exploded with the force of a volcano.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I grabbed the back of Kelly's head in my hands and mashed her face tightly to my pussy at the same time my strong legs clamped around the sides of her head like a vice. My entire body arched off the bed so that only my feet and shoulders were left touching the mattress. Kelly kept gently licking and sucking on my clit the entire time, when I came down from my orgasmic high and released my holds on Kelly's head she gasped for air and started panting heavily. I was surprised but greatly relieved that I hadn't either broken her neck or suffocated her during my orgasm.

"Oh my god Kelly, that was so incredible! I have never even come close to cumming like that before," I said in total amazement.

Kelly's smile was bright enough to light up a football stadium as she moved up to lie beside me on the bed and said, "I'm glad I could do that for you."

"Me too," I said emphatically. And we both laughed. "Do you want me to do that to you too? I don't know if I can do it as good as you did," I said.

"I would love it if you did that to me baby. Don't worry about how well you do, sex is like pizza, even when it's bad it's good," Kelly said reassuringly. And, if you're not that good, we'll just have to keep practicing until you are," she said devilishly when she saw that I was still apprehensive.

"Ok," I said still very nervous about what I was going to do and how well I'd be able to do it.

"Jessica honey, just do what comes naturally and go with the flow and you'll do just fine. I promise," she said as she stroked the side of my face softly.

I smiled at her nervously and we moved into a kiss. At first it was a soft tender kiss that slowly became more urgent and passionate. As my blood started pumping and my lust built my nervousness melted away. I maneuvered myself so that I was partially on top of Kelly as we made out. Before long I was nibbling on her ear kissing down her neck as she moaned softly.

"Oh yes. Jessica that feels so good. You're doing great baby," Kelly said in hushed tones.

Encouraged I kissed down to her breasts and started licking and sucking on first one nipple and then the other.

"Yes baby. Oh that feels so good suck my tits baby," Kelly said as she began running the fingers of both her hands through my hair. "Use your hand to play with the one you're not sucking," she said.

As I sucked, licked and nibbled on one nipple I brought my hand up and used it to tease Kelly's free nipple. In seconds both of Kelly's nipples were hard as rocks and she was moaning softly. After nursing on Kelly's nipples and teasing them for awhile, I started planting soft kisses down her body until I got to the top her red thong I sat up on my knees and I hooked my fingers in the waistband and Kelly lifted her hips off the bed and I slipped her panties off and threw them off to the side somewhere. That's when I got my first look at Kelly's gorgeous pussy. It was shaved bald except for a narrow strip of blonde hair at the top that was about the width of my index finger. Her vaginal lips were swollen and parted slightly, and her wetness glistened in the soft light that filtered in through the bedroom window.

I most have zoned out as I looked at her pussy, because I heard Kelly speaking to me softly, "Jessica honey? Jessica?" I looked at her dully and she asked, "Are you ok baby?"

I shook my head slightly to clear it. I grinned guiltily and I was blushing fiercely as I stammered, "I'm sorry. It's just that...well you're so sexy and your pussy is just...well gorgeous."

"That's ok baby take your time," she said patiently.

I gave her a slight smile of thanks and reached out and gently caressed her pussy with my hand. "Mmmmmmm." She moaned as my hand moved over her over excited pussy. And then as if I was in a trance I maneuvered so that I was lying on my stomach between her legs and very tentatively stuck out my tongue and brought it to her pussy for the first time. I don't know how to describe how she tasted or how it felt to lick her pussy for the first time, but it was incredible. She had the slightest smell that just seemed to inflame my senses and fuel my passion. Her taste was sweet with the tiniest hint of tartness. It was the perfect blend. I licked my tongue up and down you wet slit enjoying her taste, and then I pushed my tongue as deep inside her pussy as I could. What a feeling! And from the moans Kelly was emitting and her encouraging hands on the back of my head I knew I was doing something right. I started moaning myself as I explored Kelly's now sopping wet pussy with my tongue. I was determined to please her as my tongue searched out and caressed every nook and cranny of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh," Kelly moaned as she leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

I enjoyed tongue fucking Kelly's pussy. I never thought a woman's pussy would taste this good, or that I'd like eating out another woman so much, but I was eating Kelly's pussy like I was at an all you can eat buffet and I hadn't eaten for days. "Mmmm, mmmm, mmmm," I moaned as ate her out. And Kelly was definitely enjoying my eagerness.

Then I decided to work her clit. I very lightly dragged my tongue over Kelly's swollen and erect clit. "OHHHHHHH GAWD!" Kelly screamed in pleasure as she mashed my face against her pussy.

With that kind of encouragement I got down to some serious clit licking and sucking. First I moved my tongue around her clit in a clockwise circle, and then after about a dozen laps I switched to counter-clockwise circles. Kelly was going crazy, moaning loudly and writhing her body all over the place. I changed my circling licks to up and down swipes. What really sent her over the edge was when I sucked her clit in and out of my mouth almost like I was giving it a blowjob. On every inward suck I flicked her the tip of my tongue over her clit. It was Kelly's turn to go into orbit. I felt her clit start to throb and twitch between my lips, and then she balled up her firsts in my hair pulling on it painfully and screamed at the top of her lungs.

"OH GOD! OH JESSICA! OH FUCK I'M CUMMING! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Kelly thrashed wildly on the bed and clamped her thighs tight around my head while at the same time she was hold my face so tight against her pussy that I could hardly breath. I didn't stop licking for a second though. I was still determined to do my best to make Kelly cum like I had. As she came her pussy flooded with her cum juice and soaked my face. Kelly seemed to cum forever, but when it was finally over and she weakly pushed my face away from her pussy pleading in a soft whisper, "No more. I can't take anymore."

I sat up on my knees between Kelly wide spayed legs and grinned from ear to ear. My face was shiny and wet from my nose to my chin from her juices. Kelly was lying limp and exhausted on the bed panting shallowly as she tried to recover. Kelly patted the space on the bed next to her and said softly, "Come lay down next to me baby."

I laid down next to Kelly and we cuddled and snuggled occasionally giving each other a soft kiss on the lips as we basked in our post sex euphoria. "I love you." I'm not sure why I said it, but I know I meant it with every fiber of my soul. Kelly looked at me for a second, smiled and said, "I love you to." I beamed back at her. We gave each other another quick kiss and lay there smiling happily at each other. After awhile Kelly stopped smiling and looked like she was thinking about something for a few minutes before making up her mind and nodding to herself. "Jessica, would you like to be my girlfriend?" she asked.

I was shocked and surprised. I hadn't expected this but almost immediately I eagerly said, "Yes of course. I'd love to."

We both grinned broadly at each other and Kelly pulled me tight to her body and hugged my fiercely. I had never ever felt so loved in my life. Not by Mark, or any of my friends, not even with my parents. I knew my parents loved me, but this was waaaaay different.

"You should call your parents and let them know you'll be spending the weekend here," Kelly said.

"Ok," I replied and I picked up the phone on the nightstand next to the bed and called my parents and let them know I'd be spending the night over Jenny's. This being nothing new to them, they had no problem with it and told me to have a good time. When I hung up the phone Kelly and I cuddled and kissed some more before we fell asleep that way, wrapped in each other's arms and smiling.

The next morning after showering we were eating breakfast and Kelly surprised me by saying, "I think we need to celebrate, I'm taking you shopping."

"You don't have to do that," I said.

"Jessica honey, I want to," Kelly replied.

"Alright," I said cheerful at the thought of doing some shopping.

After we finished eating, I borrowed some of Jenny's clothes to wear to the mall since all I had were my sweats and my school clothes, and I didn't want to wear either of those. Like most girls Jenny and I were always borrowing each other's clothes so I knew she wouldn't mind. I picked out a red spaghetti strapped halter and a pair of tight blue denim capri pants with my own white cross-trainers completing the outfit. I wasn't wearing a bra or panties, or even socks for that matter. When I met Kelly in the hallway, she was wearing a light blue sleeveless shirt, a pair of white denim shorts, and a pair of light brown sandals.