My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers

"Yeah," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and letting my cock press against her mound and stomach. "How about for you?"

"Oh, it feels very nice," she cooed, her arms around my neck and her hips moving ever so slightly so that my trapped cock was rubbing against her.

"Yeah, it does," I agreed, sliding one hand down between us to find my cock. I pulled my hips back and then pushed my cock down, allowing it to slide between her legs as I pushed our hips back together again.

"Ohhhhhh. Are you being naughty?" she asked with a little giggle.

"Seems like it," I answered as she began to rock her hips, grinding her clit against the top of my shaft.

"Good thing there isn't enough room to actually have sex in here."

"Who says there isn't?" I asked.

"Honey, cozy doesn't even begin to describe this. It's a shower built for one with two of us squeezed in."

"Maybe," I told her quietly. "Turn around."

She looked at me curiously and then did as I said, pulling her hips back off my cock and swiveling around, the glass sides banging slightly as she bumped into them. As she was turning, I squatted down slightly, pushing my cock down again and letting it press against her pussy as I stood back up, her ass pressed against my thighs and my head protruding from between her legs like a short little cock of her own. "Now you were saying?" I teased as I began to rock my hips, stroking my cock in and out between her legs, her clit dragging across my cock with each stroke.

"Oh damn," she muttered breathlessly as I worked my shaft between her legs. "That feels very nice."

"Sounds like it's a lot more than just nice," I said, sliding my cock back farther, pulling it back until I could feel only my head between her lips. I pushed forward again, bending my knees slightly and thrusting as much upward as forward. My lubricated cock slipped easily into her already wet pussy. My level of desire for her and the sensations of her pussy against my cock overrode any other thought, enticing me to quickly thrust up into her until my hips were pressed tightly against her smooth firm ass.

"OH GOD!" she gasped as my cock penetrated deep into her. Almost immediately I started sliding in and out of her driving my cock in and out of her sopping wet tunnel and pushing her bodily against the glass wall. "Oh fuck yes! Oh my god yesssss!" she cried loudly, my hips pumping my cock in and out of her as far as the tight confines allowed. I reached my hand around her body and slipped a finger down to her clit and began rubbing up and down as my thrusts pushed her big tits against the glass wall. "OHHHHH FUCK YES!" She screamed as my pumping cock and stroking finger drove her crazy. At that point I didn't care who might see or hear, all I cared about was the incredible set of sensations flowing through my body as her pussy caressed my cock with each stroke. I ignored everything except those incredible sensations and the effect it was having on her as well. I pumped my shaft up into her time and again, my thighs slapping wetly against her ass with each forward stroke and my ass banging against the shower wall with each withdrawal. Her hips rocked in response, helping drive her pussy down onto my shaft with each stroke, making her big tits, already squeezed against the glass wall, rub up and down, stimulating her nipples as well as her pussy.

"OHHHHH FUCK YES!" I groaned as her body was trembling in my arms and pussy convulsing around my shaft.

"OH FUCK I'M COMING!!! OHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSS!" she squealed loudly as her body trembled and jerked, her pulsating pussy pushing me over the edge as well.

My body bucked hard, practically lifting her feet off the shower stall floor as my cock erupted inside her, pumping the cum she begged for in her fantasy into her for real. "OHHHH FUCK!" I grunted breathlessly as my body jerked again and again, pushing more cum into her pussy before finally easing.

The two of us stood there, my cock softening inside her, the water cascading over the two of us until I softened enough to slip from her. A gush of our combined juiced flowed from her pussy and ran down her legs, mixing with the water from the shower before disappearing down the drain.

"Oh shit that was good," she moaned softly, turning in the tight confines to face me again, her arms moving around my neck. She pushed me back against the back wall and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue driving into my mouth, teasing my tongue with hers. Her arms slid down from my neck to my hands, slowly pulling them upward until she had them up over my head, her mouth still kissing and sucking mine. Ever so slowly she began kissing her way down my body, carefully working down until she was sitting on the floor in the tight confines, her legs curled under her and her face even with my shriveled cock.

She opened her mouth and sucked my cock into her mouth, pushing as much of my softened shaft and head into her mouth as she could. With one hand she began to tease and play with my balls while her tongue rubbed and massaged my cock.

"Oh shit," I grunted as her finger stroked up between my legs along the crease between them until it teased over my ass hole causing me to jump at the sudden change in sensations. It didn't take my young cock long to start recovering between her ministrations with her mouth and the teasing of her finger. I reached out and turned the water off, now that it was growing cold, Misses K's mouth sliding along the length of my now hardening cock.

"Out," she said abruptly, pushing the door open from where she sat and pulling her face from my crotch.

I stepped out of the shower and she stood up, quickly stepping out of the shower. She led me by the hand to the weight bench and then knelt down on it, facing the barbell and resting her arms on it. She moved her knees to the bench and then wiggled her ass at me. "Okay, step across the bench and feed that cock into my pussy!"

"Hell yes." I answered, quickly stepping across the bench and aiming my partly hard cock at her pussy as she arched her back and pushed it out at me. I rubbed my head up and down her sopping wet pussy and then used my hand to hold me straight as I pushed into her.

"Mmmmmmm that's it sweetie! Now fuck me hard. I love getting fucked doggy style!"

I started stroking in and out of her, careful not to pull all the way out, the sensations of stroking in and out of her helping to make my cock swell back to full hardness. I turned and looked at the mirror and could see us in profile, my cock sliding in and out of her, and her tits swinging wildly as my hips slapped into her firm ass.

"Oh yeah Scottie. That's it. Fuck my hot little cunt!" she moaned loudly. "Do you like hearing me talk dirty? Do you like how my fucking cunt feels around your big fat cock? Oh god I love how it feels sliding in and out of me. Do you like fucking me this way, watching your hot cock slide in and out of me and my big sexy tits swinging for you?"

"Oh yeah,." I grunted in response.

"Yes, I can tell. You love fucking my pussy, driving your fat rod in and out of me, making my pussy cream for you. Mmmmm....Feels so good. Maybe I should squirt all over you. Do you want me to squirt my cum all over your cock and balls?"

"Don't know what that is," I grunted back.

"Oh sweetie! Let me show you!" she said, pulling forward off of my cock. She climbed off the bench and adjusted the tilting back up at an angle. "Sit down now." She said softly as she stepped across the bench. She sat down and wrapped her legs around my waist, and leaned herself back against the padded back of the bench. With her heels she coaxed me forward until she could grasp my slick cock and aim it at her pussy, helping guide me into her soft hot tunnel.

"Ohhhhhh," I groaned as I slid back deep into her.

"Yeah, there you go." She cooed as she began to stroke her clit with her finger. She rocked her hips, making her pussy slide back and forth about an inch on my cock while she used one hand to spread her fat pussy lips apart and the other to quickly stroke back and forth across her now exposed clit. "Mmmmmm your cock feels so good inside me. Play with my titties, just go ahead and grab them and play with them," she encouraged.

I reached out and cupped both of her big round tits, squeezing them and rubbing my thumbs back and forth across her hard nipples.

"Ohhhh yeah. God I love having my tits played with. You can squeeze my nipples and pull them too. Ohhhh fuck yes. I've wanted this for so long! I wanted to feel your fat cock inside me, filling me up and fucking my hot little cunny. "OHHHHHH god I'm going to come in a minute!" she gasped as she continued to rock her hips, sliding my cock in and out of her pussy about two inches, her fingers flying back and forth across her clit. "You want to see me squirt my girl cum all over you like you squirted on me? I bet you do! I bet you wanna see my fuck juice all over your cock!" She moaned loudly. "Oh god yes. It's time. Pull your cock out quick! Pull it out!" she squealed, clearly holding her climax back.

I pulled my hips back slightly allowing my cock to slide out of her pussy, its rock hard shape springing up and slapping wetly against my stomach.

"Oh fuck look at that cock! Oh god yes! Here it comes sweetie! This is all for YOUUUUU!" she ended in a long scream, her body shaking all over as her pussy began to gush juices out, almost like she was peeing. The clear cum squirted all over my stomach, cock, and the bench between us as her body tensed time and again. "OH FUCK YES!" she screamed each time her body tensed, her head thrown back and her long wet hair in disarray.

"MOTHER! WHAT THE FUCK?" We both heard from the doorway of the workout room. Both Misses K and I instantly looked to the doorway and saw Amy, her daughter, Jase's three year older sister, standing in the door way, a look of pure shock on her face. She stood there staring for several long seconds, taking in the whole scene before turning and running down the short hall and up the stairs to the main level of the house.

"Oh fuck," Misses K swore softly. "This isn't your fault Scottie, It's mine. I'll take care of this," she said, leaning toward me. She gave me a soft kiss on my lips and then slid off the bench and walked quickly out the door.

I had been so wrapped up in the intensity of the sexual encounter that I had stopped thinking about what might happen if we had been found out. Yes, I had initiated the sex. Yes, as much as she wanted to say it wasn't, it was in large part my fault. I sat for a long time thinking about the consequences, what this might do to my friendship with Jase and what it might mean long term. Finally I got up, walked over to the shower and turned on the hot water. I stepped into the shower and stood under the hot water, letting it cascade over my head and shoulders, running down my body, rinsing Misses K's juices off of me.

Despite the consequences my body was still turned on with the thoughts of how she felt around me, the memory of how her tits felt in my hands and the sight of her body spewing her cum all over me. It only took a few short moments of stroking my still hard cock before I emptied the pent up cum all over the shower wall. With physical release accomplished I turned the water off, dried off and headed back to my room to sit, naked on my bed and worry about what was going to happen next. I fell asleep, my mind in turmoil.

"Scottie...Wake up Scottie," I heard Amy say, her hand shaking my shoulder. "Mom said to wake you up for supper," she said as I stirred and yawned.

"Yeah, Ok. Be right up," I said as she started for the door.

"Put some clothes on first. You might be fucking my mother, but you don't have to run around flashing your cock," she said before disappearing out the door.

I looked down and yeah, I was naked. More surprisingly I had a huge hard on which she couldn't help but have seen. I briefly wondered how long she had been standing there looking at me naked. I shook my head, pushing the thought from my mind as ridiculous. Her reaction when she walked in on us told the whole story.

I pulled on a pair of workout shorts and a t-shirt before padding up the carpeted stairs and walked into the kitchen. Misses K was wearing a pair of walking shorts and a tank top, busy scurrying around the kitchen putting dinner on the table. I sat down in my usual spot, Amy sitting down next to me at the table.

"Sorry," I said quietly.

"For what?"

"You walking in on us like that."

"So you're not sorry about fucking my mother, just getting caught?" she hissed quietly.

"I didn't mean it like that," I answered.

"So what, you're sorry you fucked my mother? What's the matter it wasn't good enough for you?"

"Oh I didn't mean it that way. She was a great fuck. I just meant that...Oh hell, forget it," I said quietly as Misses K brought the last dish over and sat down.

"Looks it's just the three of us for dinner tonight." Misses K said as she began dishing some of the tuna casserole onto her plate. "Jase is still at school and unsurprisingly Mister K is headed out of town yet again."

"Well, that's a surprise...Not!" Amy said acidly. "Men!"

"Not all men are bad," Misses K said crossly. "Just because you're angry with them doesn't make them all automatically evil."

"Right. Just Dad, Frank, and now Scott!"

"Honey, that's not fair. Just because Frank broke up with you and your dad isn't always home doesn't make them all bad."

"Yeah, and my brother's best friend was just fucking my mother."

I wisely chose to keep my mouth shut at that point, shoveling more food into my mouth.

"Now sweetie, that's not exactly fair. I explained to you that it was just an impulsive conclusion to a situation that had been brewing for weeks, and that it wasn't Scott's idea to start with, it was mine. So don't blame him for having such a fuckable cock."

"That's just it. Why isn't it the man's fault. I didn't make Frank go fuck that other chick. That was his choice. He didn't have to cheat on me just like you didn't have to cheat on dad."

"Sweetie, your father has been cheating on me for many many years. What should surprise you is that this is the first time I've ever been unfaithful, given that he's never home and when he's not home he's usually playing around. He hasn't had eyes for me for a long time. Does that make him bad? What he did was wrong, but I chose to stay. He's not the only one to blame. I could have left him a long time ago, but I chose not to, so this is as much my own making as his."

"But mom. Scott? I mean hell, we grew up together! How many times have you said he's like a son to you and now you're fucking him?"

"Be nice sweetie. He's sitting right next to you you know."

"Yeah I know," she said turning to glare at me.

"Honey, what Scott and I did is between two consenting adults. He has a great body, and yes he has a great cock, and yes I haven't had one inside me in a very long time, so don't knock it. The day may come when you take advantage of a great cock just because it feels good and you haven't had one for a long time. If that day ever comes for you I hope you remember what led up to it."

"Jase isn't going to be very happy."

"Jase doesn't need to know sweetie. It wouldn't help anything, and I'll ask you to not tell him please. If he needs to know, either Scott or I will tell him."

"Yeah, right," Amy said crossly. "Besides, what's so great about his cock? It's just another guy cock, right?"

"If you think that you have a lot to learn. Not all cocks are the same. Some are larger, some smaller, some fit you just oh so perfect. You seemed to think Frank's was ok, based on how much noise you made in your room last time he was here."

"You heard that?" Amy asked in a high pitch voice, clearly shocked.

"Sweetie, who didn't hear? I could hear you screaming in ecstasy all the way out the front door."

"Oh god." Amy said, holding her face in her hands as her cheeks and ears turned bright red.

"You should be happy it was just me and not the boys coming home. I doubt Jase would have stood idly by and watched Frank pounding his sister on the tv room sofa."

"MOM!"

"What? You're going to have sex in a public place, you can't be shocked if someone sees you. After all, that's what you walked in on right? How is that any different than me walking in on you bent over the arm of the sofa and Frank pounding into you from behind?"

I sat there quietly, my cock suddenly springing to life inside my shorts at the thought of her bent over naked with her orange sized tits bouncing and swinging as she got fucked from behind. I tried to push the thought from my mind, but failed miserably.

"But MOM! That was private and besides Scott is right here!"

"Yes he is. And you might remember that you're not so lily white either. I know Frank fucked you on my bed, I found the cum stains on my sheets. Let's see...where else? Maybe the workout room? You really need to learn to catch the cum dripping from your pussy if you don't want people to know what you've been doing." Misses K said to her daughter, a little accusing sharpness in her voice, softened only by the slight smile she was trying to suppress at the look of pure shock on her daughters face.

"MOM!"

"So don't pretend to be such a priss. If it's ok for you to do, why isn't it ok for me to?"

"But it's Scott!" Amy shot back.

"Yes, and he has an absolutely fantastic cock and he is learning very quickly to be a fantastic lover. Someday some girl is going to thank me for what he's learning right now!"

"OH god MOTHER!" Amy shot back, glaring at her mother. Finally she pushed her chair back and practically ran from the room, her dinner half finished.

"Don't worry, she'll be ok. It was just a shock for her. I don't think she realized I knew as much about her and Frank as I did."

"I guess doing it around the house runs in the family," I said a bit sheepishly.

"Oh definitely. She was conceived on that kitchen counter over there with the house only half built. God that was a night." She said looking at the ceiling. "We tried to christen every room in the house that night, almost succeeded too. Well, that's in the past too. For now, don't worry about her, I'll have another chat with her and I'm sure it will be ok."

"If you say so," I answered quietly before getting up and retreating to my own room.

Jase came in later in the evening and we hung out, both of us working on homework while we watched some old movie on the TV up in the TV room upstairs. With a sixty inch flat screen and huge sound system, it was our usual hangout for sports events or special movies, but it also made a good place to relax with the multiple recliners and the sofa. It was nearly bed time when Amy walked into the TV room. If there was going to be an issue, I expected that it would happen now.

To my surprise, she quietly picked up the remote and plopped down on the sofa, which was between the two recliners Jase and I were occupying. She flipped through the guide for a while before putting on some kind of chick flick.

"You know, I never understood how girls could watch this stuff," Jase chided her. "I mean come on. You date a guy and then try to make him break up with you in some number of days? What a waste. If you want him gone, just tell him so."

"What would you know about it?" Amy shot back.

"I'm just saying." Jase replied, holding his hands up defensively.

"Men are just pigs," she said shaking her head. "I suppose you'd prefer to watch porn!"

"At least it's more believable. I mean come on, some hot chick screwing around with the pool boy? I can totally believe that happens. But some girl falling in love and then chasing away the guy because of her friends? No way."

"That's not the plot of the movie." Amy said scowling.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,431 Followers