My Best Friend's Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she was thrusting against me as she was screaming out her protests, she wanted me up her ass, and she wanted it real bad. It was a true "the lady doth protest too much" moment and we both knew it.

Eventually my cock was half way up her ass; I gripped her straining hips, marvelling at the tightness of her now very overly stretched bum hole which was struggling to take my cock into its hidden depths.

"You're a fucking butt virgin!" I shouted and then I pushed really hard, her bum hole suddenly expanded under the sudden pressure and my cock slid right up her ass, she screeched, she bucked upward, let out a wail and I shouted, "There goes your ass cherry!"

My words had an amazing affect on Jane, suddenly she was moving back and forth on my cock with her buttocks, she was clenching and unclenching them, it was so incredible I can tell you and what made it all the sweeter Jane was really enjoying it, enjoying it as much as I was.

I roughly pushed her body forward whilst still maintaining our body momentum. She jerked, her face slapping once again against my outstretched leg and foot, I grabbed her head and pulled her hair. She yelped and bucked slightly.

"Fucking use your mouth you dirty filthy slut!" I hissed, "Let me hear you, come on!"

Frantically she licked, kissed, and slurped at my feet, moving from one to the other with each barked command from me, whilst I butt fucked her hot eager little ass. Jane was fast learning that she wasn't the boss anymore, I was!

I was humiliating her but I knew she wanted it that way, we both did. I could feel my groin getting itself ready to explode and I began to increase my riding speed up her ass, I slid my legs again from her and ordered her to squat on all fours which she did with a little difficulty. She was crowing, crying out, and begging me not to stop.

A real change of tune from a few minutes ago! I was sweating like a rain forest and so was she but I was exhilarated with all the sensations I was experiencing, my body changed position, and now I was on my knees behind Jane's ass.

I drew her up from her squatting position, her tits were saturated with slick sweat and lactating fluid. Her eyes were closed, her chest was heaving and her body was bucking, straining, thrusting, jerking, bouncing. She was like an out of control merry go ride with me at the controls.

With both hands I grasped her crotch, making her eyes shoot open and I began to wank her cunt and clit, hard, she screamed in surprised pleasure and thrashed even harder against me.

This time we came together, she creamed all over my hands and I shot my second load of spunk inside her, this time right up her tender little rump.

I eagerly licked my hands clean, as I thrust the last of my spunk load up her ass and let her fall forward with a gut wrenching moan of sheer pleasure and exhaustion.

I slipped out of her ass with ease, some my spunk rushing out of her ass crack and down the back of her legs.

She whimpered incoherently when I rolled her over on to her back. Her eyes were glazed, and her body was going into trembling little spasms every couple of seconds.

Jane's last job was to suck my cock and balls clean, she didn't even protest, she just obeyed me. She was too dazed to do anything else. I made sure she did a good job though, and I am proud to say my cock rose for a third and final occasion, and this time I came in her mouth as she had wanted me to do the first time. She struggled to swallow every last drop at my sharp command, she was exhausted and almost insensible but I was still in control.

Finally I let her flop back on Dave's bed in an almost incoherent stupor.

"Jane?" I said softly and she looked back at me but didn't recognize me, at least not then any way. She mumbled something and licked her cum splattered lips.

I grinned from ear to ear.

I had all but fucked her brains out as I had promised her.

To finish the job off properly I sucked her still lactating tits dry again, making her writhe in pleasure at the touch of my tongue, lips and mouth. I nibbled those two glorious areolas, suckling them vigorously, arousing Jane to one final orgasm, not as gut wrenching as her other two orgasms but enough for my liking.

I fell asleep a few minutes later by her side, and didn't wake for four hours.

When I did finally wake up Jane was still totally zonked. I got up and had a shower. I borrowed some of Dave's spare clothes and then returned to his room. His mom lay sprawled on his bed, her eyes closed, beads of cum still visible on her pouting red lips.

Jane's crop top was still pulled over her beach ball tits, and her other stiletto shoe was now on the floor.

I put her shoes back on her feet, tucked her crop top even further over her tits, bunched her skirt further over her glistening crotch and left her to sleep off having her brains fucked out of her head.

I was well aware this wouldn't be the last time I fucked Jane. I intended to take total advantage of Dave being far away at college.

Well he did ask me to look after his mom didn't he? And as his best friend I couldn't say no, could I? Of course I couldn't!

Whistling softly under my breath, I slipped out of Jane's house and headed home in my Dad's car, dreaming of the next time I would be banging the fuck out of my best friend's mommy...

12