My Best Friend's Nymph

Story Info
He sneaks some time with his buddy's wife.
747 words
3.5
101.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Best Friend's Nymph (A Misadventure)

The cell phone at my hip finally beeped at ten minutes after nine that night. Finally! My friend had left his house as well as his insatiable wife at home. Jack was going into town for a beer run and town was fifteen minutes away, one way. We had planned a beer guzzling soiree that night, yet Leela and I had an idea for pre-party entertainment.

We had planned it for weeks. Jack was insanely jealous and rarely left her at home alone. Even when the guy went to piss, he darted out the bathroom as though she had mysteriously found a way to get extra curricular kicks. Plan A - Leela would answer my knocking wearing only a towel.

She swung the door open at the first hint of my purring car engine. The small towel only covered her extremities, yet left her full honey-tanned hips bare. I gently pushed her inside the door and locked it behind me.

I dropped to my knees, licking and slurping her exotic vermilion painted toes, perfectly symmetrical; tanned and tasty as well. I nearly blew at the hint of her faint panting as my lips found her ankle, firm calf and those great hips. I took the small bath towel by the corner and gave it a yank.

She immediately covered her small breast with cupped hands.

"Remember, I'm all nipple." she smiled.

I didn't speak, I couldn't. I had waited four long years to have her pert tits in my possession. I savored every tiny pore on her projectile nipples and her caramel colored aureole. My cock throbbed inside it's stuffy prison. reminding me I was being selfish.

She immediately slipped a finger into her glistening slit as I began to devour her ample patch. I sucked gently on her sweet dark hairs, wishing I could wear them as a mustache. I lowered her to the carpet, spread her knees and gazed at the wet pussy lip feast that awaited. We had twenty minutes left.

She parted her heavenly patch. I dove directly to her unusually large and swollen clit. Her moans were too much; sounding as fulfilled as little bird reaching the shore at the end of a cross-ocean flight.

My dick was finally free. I hurriedly pulled a blue rubber over my veiny engorged member as she let out a slight chuckle.

"What?" I demanded.

"Don't know if I can handle that one."

I ignored the comment as I placed myself at the entrance of her sopping hole. I didn't know how her cunt remained tight, shiny and sweet with a guaranteed elasticity. For I knew Leela was once wild, possibly a barfly who spread her stuff for all on top of scuffed pool tables.

I entered her with a firm air-locked kiss upon her bulbous lips that stifled her ecstatic cries. My cock squirmed around her, exploring every spot within which made her the woman. I then grabbed her ankle and continued to work between her toes with my lusty tongue. Ten minutes and counting...

I pulled out of her honey hole with the sound of a rubber dart being ripped off a refrigerator. She turned over and crawled catlike on her hands and knees, her small breasts quivering with every movement. She pointed her curvy ass to my face as I aimed and thrust into her stretched twat. I pounded her, relishing every tremor of her ass and the howl-like moans she vocalized through the plush carpet.

It was over. We had a rough five minutes left as I hurriedly pulled the cream filled rubber off my satisfied prick and ran across the street to deposit it in the dumpster. When I went back into the house, Leela was still nude, sitting her pretty ass in the recliner. She shot me a lustful, admiring grin as we heard Jack pull up into the drive.

"Fuck!" I whispered.

Her piercing emerald eyes fell like crushed flowers, foretelling their upcoming execution. She grabbed her jogging pants from the bathroom and slid into the rest of her clothes from her bedroom. Jack's heavy footsteps were like ministers of impending doom.

"Your friend woke me up!" she tattled as huge, burly Jack entered the house.

"Poor little baby!" Jack mimicked as he cocked his head back emitted his trade- mark laugh.

Leela was swift and brilliant. However, I could sense she had probably been through that whole scene before.

To Be Continued...