My Best Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina pushed Sam back and playfully said, “Toy time!” She ran to a corner of the room, opened a chest and returned with several items in her hands. When she dropped them on the mattress, I noticed a big bottle of lube, couple of dildos – one large, one average, and a couple of harnesses. I couldn’t quite get my mind around the scene.

Nina grabbed a harness and the large dildo and slipped them on. She had to tighten the harness a lot to fit her slim body. Nina nodded to Janie and said get him ready. I looked startled and the girls laughed. Even Sam smiled. He was still on his back and Holly suck his soft cock as she rubbed lube in his asshole, eventually slipping in one and then two fingers. Sam got hard with all this attention. Nina said, “Here I come.”

She moved between Sam’s legs. Holly pulled a foam wedge-shaped pillow from across the mattress and slid it under Sam’s ass, raising it several inches. Nina grabbed Sam’s legs and pulled him towards her until the dildo was pressing against Sam’s asshole. She pressed harder until the tip was inside. Sam arched his back and neck, his eyes closed and he gasped. “Yes,” he hissed, “More”

Nina pulled back slightly, Sam following to keep the dildo in his ass. Nina pressed back and slipped halfway in. Sam groaned and writhed. The dildo looked huge, but Sam was pressing against it, wanting more. Nina thrust again and it was all in him. Sam began to rock against it, fucking it as Nina fucked him. This was too much for me. I was as hard as a rock. Holly continued to stroke Sam’s cock and Janie was stroking Nina’s ass. I leaned forward and took the head of Sam’s cock in my mouth. I couldn’t believe I was doing it, but it looked so good. Sam moaned and pushed against my mouth. “That’s my boy,” said Nina, stroking the back of my head.

Holly removed her hand and I took a mouthful of Sam. It was so different. His cock was as big as a corndog, but right now it tasted so much better. I could taste precum mixed with the remnants of cum. I circled the head of his cock with my tongue and licked from the base to the head along the vein on the bottom. I pressed my tongue in the tiny opening at the end. I sucked it in as far as I could and took the rest in one hand and his balls in the other. My cock was jumping.

All this time, Nina continued to pump his ass. Sam moaned and grunted and shook his head slowly from side to side. He began to tense and grunted, “Cumming.” He filled my mouth as Nina pounded his ass hard. I couldn’t swallow it all. Cum dripped from my mouth and down my chin. I sucked hard and long to suck him dry. Nina laughed, “Told you, you’d be a good cocksucker. That deserves a reward.”

I was still on all fours, and I felt hands on my ass and balls and cock. I was being lubed generously. I knew what was coming, and I didn’t resist. Holly put a lubed finger in my ass as Janie stroked my cock. I felt something cold and hard against my asshole. I looked back to see Holly in the other strap-on with the smaller dildo. She pressed into me, and I felt a burning pain. It hurt some, but it felt too good to stop her. I pushed back, taking more in me. “Attaboy,” crooned Nina. She leaned beside me and kissed me. She still wore the dildo.

Janie lay down in front of me and Nina climbed between her legs. Nina began to fuck Janie and they both had their eyes on me. Holly pushed all the way in me. Her pubic hairs tickled my ass. She started to pump my ass and it felt so good. I grunted and rocked with her movements. I felt Sam’s hand on my cock, gently stroking as Holly pumped me.

Nina pulled out of Janie, telling Holly to switch. She lubed her already glistening dildo and pushed it against my ass. It was much bigger, but she pushed it in. I dropped my head to the mattress and groaned loudly. Nina filled me completely. I thought she was going to split me in two. She started slowly, but pumped harder and faster. Sam continued to stroke me, and in no time, I exploded, shooting the biggest load I could remember. I was still spasming as Nina pulled out. I moaned, “Not yet”

Nina said not to worry. I felt pressure against my ass again, sliding in deep in one motion. I thought it must be Holly because it wasn’t so big. I opened my eyes, but Holly was still fucking Janie in front of me. Slowly, I realized that Sam was fucking me. I was definitely freaked, but it felt so good. My cock jumped to attention again. I had never reacted this often or this quickly.

His cock was softer than the dildo and warm and throbbing. He fucked me slowly and gently. His hands were on my waist, pulling me against him as he thrust in me. Nina slipped her head under my stomach and gently sucked my cock. I rocked back against Sam in time with his fucking. His strokes got faster and I could feel his cock swell and throb. My cock responded with his and Nina sucked me deep in her throat, dragging her teeth along the base. Sam cried, “Ahhh,” and jabbed his cock deep in my ass. I could feel his hot cum shooting in me. I don’t know where it all came from, but he filled me until I could feel it dripping from my ass. I started to cum again and Nina took it all. I could hear Janie screaming, “Oh God! Oh God!”

Nina pulled out from under me, and kissed me with cum covered lips. Sam lay down on my back as I slid flat on the mattress, His cock, softer, never left my ass. He reached under me and slowly stroked my soft cock. Nina lay down beside us and continued to kiss me. Shortly thereafter Janie lay down on the other side and Holly snuggled up against Nina.

Nina smiled and whispered, “We girls aren’'t through.” Then she slid her mask back down on her face.

12