My Bi Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iabcpae
iabcpae
14 Followers

At first Erica had her head almost level with mine as she watched every lick and thrust. She pushed my face into Robert's ass. Then she worked around and started playing with my ass. This sensation caused me to double my efforts to French Robert's ass. At first I thought fingers, then a dildo, then as my asshole opened and then partially closed I realized I had a good size butt plug up my ass. Then it started to expand; ahhh so big, inflatable! I used my thumbs to first spread and then hook the sides of Robert's hole and as I spread it open my tongue slipped right in and Robert started to fuck himself on my tongue. His ass tasted sweet and my cock was super hard and throbbing. Then all of a sudden my nipples felt like they were in a vice and being ripped off my body. That coupled with a judicious ball squeeze and yank and my immediate problem with being over stimulated quickly faded.

Then Erica pulled my face from Robert's ass by my hair. As my face came up hers came down and she started licking my lips and cheeks. She was obviously seeking a 2nd hand taste of Robert. Her tongue invaded my mouth, licking the insides of my lips, my gums and then tried to snake its way into my throat. This wasn't a kiss. It was an invasion, like she was eating pussy or ass, not kissing a mouth. Then with her other hand she dipped her fingers into the pool of Robert's precum, spread it on my lips and then licked them. Her fingers went back to the pool and then into my mouth, and were quickly followed by her tongue. Again her fingers dipped into the precum and then went to her nipples, when there wasn't enough to please her for both tits a hard milking stroke of Robert's cock produced more. Then she pushed my face to her tits. I didn't need instructions. First I licked, then I sucked, then I nibbled and started over and brought my hands up and squeezed and massaged. I decided to see how far she would let me go and started to bite into a nipple. She didn't stop me. A little harder and a moan escaped her lips. I reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing them and I used my fingers to roll and pinch her nipples. She reciprocated and dug her thumb nails into mine.

It was a contest who would scream out in pain/pleasure first. I let her win. Her mouth went to my nipples gently licking and sucking it was so....she grabbed my balls, circled her thumb and forefinger around the sack and yanked downward. Both I and my cock, which had been hard and throbbing again, pointed towards the floor. Only her grip on my hair prevented me from falling. I had this desire to inspect my balls just to assure myself they were still there.

"Not so fast lover," Erica Said! "Robert still needs the rest of his massage."

I looked and Robert had rolled over. The wedged shaped cushion was still under his hips placing his cock and balls on display and if his legs were parted and knees bent I was sure his asshole would be readily available. "Start with his chest, he has very sensitive nips," Erica instructed. I got the oil and followed instructions spending several minutes working on his pecks and pinching, stretching, licking nibbling and sucking his tits. I massaged them much as I would have hers. Then I started on his stomach using both my hands to slide side by side in opposite directions. As he was completely shaved there was no clear demarcation between his stomach and pubic region so I sort of stretched the rules letting the outside edge of my right hand, wrist and lower forearm brush against the base of my true goal, his hot wet cock.

Without instructions to attack his cock, I moved my attention to his thighs. I softly squeezed, then kissed, licked and nibbled at them. I made sure that I stopped short of his cock and balls but that's not to say that my hair and cheek didn't brush against them. I know for a fact that they did as each such effort brought forth the desired quiver, jerk, and/or sigh.

I had been indirectly watching Erica. At some point when I was sucking on Robert's nips and massaging his tits, her hand had started to stray into her panties. At first it was obvious she was just lightly brushing the top of her pubic mound. As I moved to Robert's stomach and started to French his belly button her fingers were trailing across her mound from the back to the front. As I was licking and sucking at Robert's thighs a finger must have delved deeper as her body gently spasmed and a deep sigh gushed from her lips. She hadn't cum but had obviously reached a very warm and friendly place.

"Stop," she ordered.

The command sounded like a gunshot.

"Now David, its time for you to show Robert how much you love his cock, how much you want to suck it. If you do a good Job, if Robert is truly satisfied and I like what I see, then maybe you'll get a chance for more. If not, you will leave us immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mam, I responded.

"Good," she said, "You may start now."

As I had worked on Robert, I noticed that the lower portion of the table appeared to be split in two halves, left and right. I had also noted what felt like a release lever on the lower left and right-hand sides. I decided to try something and it worked as hoped. The two halves swivelled open, moving left and right, spreading Robert's thighs and allowing me to move between his legs. I reached down with my right fore and index fingers squeezed them between his cheeks until they tickled his asshole. Meanwhile, the fingers on my left had been gently brushing his cock from root to crown. My edging caused him to moan, thrust his hips and trying increase either the pressure on is ass or cock or both. He wasn't going to be that lucky that quick. As I have already noted, he produced a lot of precum. It was almost like a leaking joint on a water pipe that didn't spray but just steadily dripped. I dipped my head and slowly ran the tip of my tongue along the underside of his cock from its base to the tip. I gathered a nice little pool of precum on my tongue. Then I placed my mouth over the very tip of his cock and used my hand to milk the shaft. My efforts were rewarded with what felt like about a teaspoon full of precum. I luxuriated in the taste swishing it around my mouth while I continued to gently caress his cock, balls and went back to tickling his asshole.

As I've said, originally I estimated the size of his cock at 8 to 9 inches and about 3 plus to 5 inches in circumference when it was flaccid and that it seemed to grow in length about 2 inches when he was aroused. Well I was right. He was as hard as a rock and as long as my forearm and as thick as my wrist. Also, the head of his cut cock was about 10 to 15 percent larger than the shaft. I had trouble getting the head into my mouth. I wondered if I was going to be able to do much more, much less deep throat this monster. It had to be double the size of anything I had ever played with. But beside the factor that this monster just fascinated me I hoped that I would be rewarded at some point with it exploding into my ass. Also, I new that it was the only ticket in town that would get me to that ass and pussy still hidden it those now very moist blue panties.

My toying with Robert, after several minutes, finally provided me with the desired result. At first it was almost imperceptible. I heard it immediately, but Erica didn't seem to notice until the 2nd or 3rd breathy expulsion.

"Please" escaped from Robert's lips.

I smiled, winked at Erica, and lifted Robert's knees and then bent them back toward his ears. Kneeling down between his thighs, resting my knees on a small padded bench that had been exposed as the table had open up, I licked and tongued Robert's asshole. I spread it with my thumbs and shoved my tongue right in. Then I licked the taught skin between his ass and the base of his balls. I did this routine several times and each time Robert thrust his ass onto my tongue, moaned and quivered. His cock spasmed and still the flow of precum continued to flow down his cock and coat his balls. I continued upward, sucking those scum covered eggs into my mouth gently licking and sucking them clean. Then I used my tongue and lips to scale that mountain of a cock. When I reached the top, I spent a good minute trying to shove my tongue down his cock tube. My tongue didn't fit but I could bury my pinky to the first joint so I played with his cock thinking about the next step.

Well I couldn't stall for ever. I once more took his precum and spread in on my lips. Opening my mouth as wide as I could I lowered it, impaling myself face on his cock. Robert moaned and thrust upwards, Even though I pulled back slightly I had a good three inches of fat thick cock starting to tickle my throat. I never had a problem with a gag reflex, either being able to ignore or suppress it entirely, but I never had this monster in my mouth. I stroked upward on the 8 to 9 inches that were still exposed and I was rewarded by a good glob of precum. Using my tongue, I attempted to spread the combination of precum and salvia around his cock. Then taking a deep breath I pushed downward and felt another 2 to 3 inches of cock enter my mouth and throat shutting down my ability to breath. Almost half way home.

The trick when deep throating, besides getting past the gag effect, is not panicking when you can't breath. If you've taken a good breath before you start slipping that cock down your throat you should be good for at least a minute. That was not my problem. I was trying to push down further and it just wouldn't enter my throat. I could feel it start to slide in but then it just stuck there and it felt like my throat was going to rip apart. It was sort of like the 1st time someone's fist had thrust into my ass. The feeling was very similar.

I milked Robert's cock to get some more lubrication and tried again. No Joy. Now I had to back off. I decided to rest and invaded his ass with my tongue and then a couple of fingers as I licked and sucked on the head of his cock. In for a penney, in for a pound and I popped the first 3 inches of his cock into my mouth. I again stroked it for precum, took a deep breath, and dropped. This time about 4 inches of cock slipped into my mouth and pushed pass the entrance to my throat. I pushed downward and made a swallowing motion, pushed and swallowed again and thump, my nose was pressed into his belly, his balls were bouncing off my chin, more importantly about 7 inches of hard cock were down my throat. I could feel the pressure of his cock trying to expand my throat while my throat clamped down on his cock. I moved my head up releasing about 3 inches of his cock and then dove forward and repeated this several times. With each upward stroke he groaned while on the downward stroke he trembled. Then I needed air and I pulled back, releasing his cock from the confines of my throat until I could gasp down the necessary lungs full of air I needed.

With my air supply replenished I moved all the way down on his cock. When he tried to grab my head, I pushed his hands away and repeated a similar series of short strokes, then up for air and repeated the whole thing. I did this slowly and deliberately edging him toward a final cataclysmic explosion of steaming cum while I continued to savor the still copious quantities of precum my efforts milked from his cock. As I worked, I looked over at Erica in the arm chair. The panties were gone, hanging from her left ankle. Her legs were splayed. Her pussy was fully exposed. Her outer lips where so swollen it almost appeared that she had used a pussy pump at some time in the last hour. The outer lips were smooth and looked like white alabaster. Dark red inner lips were clearly visible and at the top, very clearly protruding from the multiple folds, was a clit that rivaled or was possibly larger than the first digit of my ring finger. All were visibly bathed in a coating of her juices which could be seen soaking into a small puddle in the chair cushion. Her eyes were slitted, her head thrown back, her tongue flicking along her lips as her fingers manipulated her clit and dove in and out of her cunt. I could tell that Robert was watching her, too, and his hips were now bucking his cock in and out of my throat. His balls were staring to tighten. I knew that soon he would be delivering his load into my mouth and down my throat.

I could feel the final expansion of his cock in my throat and pulled back. As soon as my throat released him, I felt the first boiling hot jet of cum blast against the back of my throat and reflexively swallowed, I pulled back further, until with my mouth still stretched open, a second and third shot of cum blasted into it. I knew Erica saw it and I heard a deep sensual moan escape from her and I could hear her fingers sloshing in her cunt. As she moaned, so did Robert and I shoved my mouth back down on his cock while it continued to pump out shot after shot of his sweet hot cum into my mouth and throat. Finally, his thrusts ceased and his body relaxed and his cock slowly returned to its normal still prodigious size. Erica, too, had ceased her efforts and was simply laying back with, still fully exposed, tits still heaving and trembling and I swear I could see her clit slightly twitching. I collapsed, too. With my face still buried in Robert's crotch, cheek on his thigh, while I occasionally lapped at stray strands of his thick ropey cum.

Erica recovered her equilibrium first and with a final wipe of her finger through her lips and a lick and suck of that invading digit.

Erica asked, "anybody up for a drink."

I figured that I had passed the test and though my balls were aching for release and my cock just wanted to slide into the nearest moist hole, I simply smiled and nodded.

Robert managed to grunt out, "Me, too," as he squeezed me between his thighs and made a couple of thrusting hip motions.

Then he released me, sat up had moved into what appeared to be the kitchen. Erica moved from the chair back to the couch, sat leaning against an arm and patted the cushion beside her. I didn't need a second invitation. I sat down beside her and she took my face in her ands and started to explore my mouth with her tongue, obviously savoring the lingering taste of cum. Then she guided my face to her tits and I blissfully started to suckle on her plush velvety tits and her hard extended nipples. As Robert returned to the room, she pushed my head up and Robert handed me a drink.

"I hope Black on the rocks meetd with your approval."

"Well I can think of something else I would like to get my mouth on," and casually brushed my hand up Erica's thigh. She smiled, slightly spreading her legs, further pushing her thigh against me.

"soon!", she said.

I laid back against the couch with my fingers resting on and occasionally caressing the top of her pubic mound. Robert was close up against my other side with his hand resting across my near shoulder as he caressed my chest and gently massaged and rolled my nips. We lounged there sipping our drinks and playing gently with each other. Robert asked if I had any other particular plans for today. I assured them that I was totally at their disposal for as long as they wanted. Erica responded by leaning over and sucking on one nipple while Robert nipped down on the other. I 'hmmmmm' appreciatively.

Then Erica reached over to a side table and a very large screen TV clicked on. About a second later a larger than life pussy came into view about a second later I thought I recognized it. Then I saw the clit peeking out and I was sure. Long slender fingers entered the picture separating the folds and the clit came in to full view. The picture had to be 50 plus inches, and on that scale, except for the fact that you had the fingers to compare it to, it looked like a decent sized cock. But, my original estimate was closer it was about the length of about the 1st digit of an average ring finger and about as fat as her thumb. These dimensions were confirmed as she reached down and stroked it like it was a small cock. The fingers moved downward. Now a 2nd hand came into view spreading her outer lips. The forefinger of the left hand slithered down and across the opening slightly dipping inside and then started taping the opening.

Robert was now cupping my balls very gently stroking my sack with his finger tips. My cock which had relaxed for the first time since I had entered the room started to gently tingle and was rewarded by a very tight and pleasurable squeeze from Erica. I responded by 1st squeezing her tit and gently pinching and stretching her nipple, then reached over and down and stroked Robert's still soft, but firm cock. The finger continued to tap and occasionally dipped just inside the hole. Meanwhile, the fingers of the other hand moved to stretch the opening further. A small trickle of moisture dripped from the opening and the tapping was now accompanied by wet sound. My eyes continued to follow the motions carefully as I was sure that this was at least, partially, a how to show.

The tapping and dipping continued but the forefinger never entered beyond the 2nd digit of the finger, and now with some degree of regularity curled upward. Another minute or two passed and additional slightly frothy now semi white fluid was brought forth by the finger action. Then two fingers suddenly dipped in and you could tell curled slightly upward. There was a heavy sigh and a small expulsion of opaque fluids flowed around the fingers. The camera panned out and her whole torso came into view. Both arms went between her thighs, 1st spreading them and then pulling them back toward the sides of her body until the backs of her thighs were parallel and almost flush with her body. In this position her pussy opened up like a blooming flower. The camera moved until it was at a 45-degree angle, giggled slightly and then stabilized.

Then Robert, at least his lower half, clearly identifiable by 12 inches of hard cock entered the picture. He moved forward and rested that monster on Erica's slit and made a sawing motion with his cock between her pussy lips. Then he took his cock and slid the head up and down the slit milking it and spreading precum over it. Erica's lower belly gently spasmed and you could tell that she was trying to impale herself on that hot glistening shaft. Robert stopped and dropped down and now his face was between her thighs. His tongue slithered out and into her crotch starting at her backdoor he slowly licked upward toward her clit and sucked it like the small cock into his mouth. Her hips thrust upward as her stomach rolled.

"Yes you son of a bitch, suck it."

Robert's mouth moved slightly up and down sucking Erica's clit like a cock. She came with a forceful expulsion of fluids from her pussy which hit Robert in his chin and neck and dripped down his chest. Robert dropped his mouth to her pussy hole and you could see his throat move as he swallowed and Erica tried to shove her pussy into his mouth. Then Robert stood and in one smooth forceful stroke shoved his cock to the hilt into Erica's pussy. He proceeded to pull almost completely from her cunt and then forcefully shoved it back in. This action was repeated again and again. Each time he shoved, Erica shoved back, and there was a clearly audible sound of wet flesh hitting wet flesh. With each inward stroke Erica's belly expanded and with each out stroke contracted. Also, with each outward stroke more of her juices flowed out around Robert's cock flowing down her crack. Suddenly, Robert's cock came all the way out and as he grunted started spewing thick ropey streams of cum across her belly and tits. When the flow stopped Robert dropped down again and started cleaning up, sucking up his cum like a vacuum cleaner.

The TV clicked off and Erica bounced up saying anybody want to cool off in the pool. I followed my cock out the door with my eyes carefully glued to Erica's gently rounded, sightly bouncing ass cheeks. We both dived into the pool and as we came up there was Robert with a fresh round of drinks.

iabcpae
iabcpae
14 Followers