My Bi Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iabcpae
iabcpae
14 Followers

Robert set the drinks down and joined us in the pool and for a few minutes we played grab whatever you can reach. Everybody grabbed a lot of everything. Then at Erica's suggestion we retired to the built-in hot tub. There was very little talk and we each seemed to retreat into our own private spaces, absorbing energy from the warm, gently bubbling water and sipping on our drinks.

After several minutes' Robert got up saying, "Piss break."

"Me too," Erica said bouncing up.

When I say Erica bounced, I mean bounced, everything appropriately jiggled and wiggled. Her shoulder length hair swished, her "D" cups bounced and jiggled simultaneously and her ass checks flexed, bounced and did other wonderful things. "It's my turn, meet me at the massage table David." I nodded and decided that the piss idea sounded good and followed Robert.

It took us awhile to get back from the piss break. Robert had insisted that I stand behind him and hold and stroke his cock as he pissed. Then did the same for me. I've always had a problem pissing with someone else in the room, but it wasn't so much his being there, or even holding and stroking my cock. It was his cock trying to squeeze between my ass cheeks which kept braking my concentration. Oh well, one of life's not so little problems. Erica was on the massage table when we returned.

She lifted her head looked over her shoulder and said, "Having fun boys? Guess I will have to accompany you on you next break, can't have this hanky-panky now, can we? I'm waiting, David."

As I've already said or at lest alluded to she was a very good looking woman, to say the least. Accept for her alabaster pubic mound and the crack of her ass she was an even golden tan from the nape of her neck to the soles of her feet. Her skin was soft and supple with a strong foundation of firm muscle. I moved to the head of the table, dribbled some warm oil over the tops of her shoulders and started to work it into her neck and shoulders. I put some more oil on her back and continued the massage. As I worked, I could see her body visibly relax, and heard several soft sighs. At this point my goal was to give a totally legitimate massage. That way when I switched to a sensuous style there would be a marked difference. I continued to her arms even doing her hands and fingers. Then I moved to the foot of the table and starting on the soles of her feet using my thumbs to work the pressure points just below the balls of her feet and then her arches. From there I worked up her calves. Then I trickled a trail of oil from a midpoint on her left her hip down the center of her thigh to just above her knee. Then did the same on the right side. Taking my thumbs and applying pressure, I moved my thumbs up and down, along the trails of oil.

As I did this, I allowed my finger tips to gently brush along the sides of her thighs. Then I added oil to her buttocks and started to squeeze and massage them. I started from the side of her hips with my fingers caressing the very top of the front of her thighs at the join with her torso and slowly moving toward the top of the crack of her ass. I worked first one side and then the other. Intermittently, I moved my hands, with my fingers fully extended and splayed outward to the bottoms of her butt cheeks. They were positioned so that my thumbs just edged up into her ass crack. Then I would squeeze and then rotate my thumbs toward my hands affording a great view of her asshole and the back edge of her pussy lips. Then started switching about every 30 seconds from one leg to the other. As I massaged her thighs, I slowly work my fingers both toward the front of her legs and worked closer and closer to her pussy. My efforts seemed to be having the desired result as her legs separated a little further each time. Finally I separated the leg support portion of the table until her ankles were about shoulder width apart.

Now I was standing between her calves. Using my thumbs, with my fingers resting on the backs of Erica's thighs, I made small circles as I worked my thumbs toward her pussy. Once there I gently massaged her outer lips. Again with my thumbs I gently spread her ass crack and I leaned forward and blew hot air first across her ass and then moving my thumbs slightly barely opened up her lips and blew against the exposed inner surfaces. I moved back and used my finger tips to gently brush the surfaces of her inner thighs with the backs of the tips of my fingers brushing her exposed outer lips. My efforts were rewarded by the formation of gooseflesh on her buns and thighs. Her Back arched raising her buns and her legs spread further apart causing her outer lips to open. I reached over to the remains of my drink which was on a small side table and dipped my right forefinger into the icy remnants and then trailed my finger across the opening of her outer lips moving downward and brushing the underside of her clit. She moaned and tried to impale herself on my finger.

I stood back and asked her if she were ready to turn over. She did so but not without verbal complaint.

"Bastard!"

I smiled enjoying the reaction I had been able to produce. Too further tease. I spent the 1st minute or so massaging the back of her neck and tracing my fingers from the back of her ears, along her jaw line. I continued down her neck stopping just as my finger nails crossed her breast and reached her areolas. Reaching for the oil I drizzled it across her tits, lightly rubbing it is so that the bulk of it stayed in place. Then I preceded to massage them, squeezing them, and pinching and stretching her nipples. The pressure ranged from lightly brushing them too hard and firm. More and more I concentrated on her areolas and nipples and started to seriously stretch her rapidly hardening nipples until I was raising her whole tit up from her body. Her nipples continued to expand and harden. Her breathing became faster, several small beads of moisture appeared to form on her upper lip and occasionally her stomach would quiver. I kept this up for better than five minutes until her breathing got ragged.

Stopping abruptly I again reached for the oil and spread a light coating across her belly and just over the top of her pubic mound. The final touch was to allow a couple of drops to fall at the top of her outer lips and across her slightly protruding clit. This final action caused a sharp intake of breath. Standing between her legs I applied pressure to her belly with my palms, fingers and thumbs spread and rubbed upward towards her tits. At the top of each stroke I would squeeze her tits and gently pinch and stretch her nipples. Finally, I applied what would be the final coating of oil across her upper thighs and this time allowed a substantial quantity, several drops at a time, to fall on and coat her outer lips and to drip down between them. Erica's breathing rate increased, and she sighed. I quickly continued using my spread hands to massage her upper thighs, running my thumbs from the outer edge of her pussy lips along the crease made by the join between her leg and torso and making steady and increasing contact with her pussy. Her pussy finally became the center of my attention as I started to spread her lips and rub the mixture of oil and her juices into them. I was consciously ignoring her clit and she was constantly trying to get my fingers to make contact.

Meanwhile, Robert was the one sprawled in the armchair, Slowly stroking his cock and occasionally tasting his own precum. I stretched across Erica's body and brought my mouth down on one of her nipples. I suckled and nibbled on first one and then the other and for the first time my body made contact with her, our genitals touching and rubbing against each other. She was now pushing her groin into me and slowly rotating her hips while I made similar motions as we tried to see who gave the better lap dance. I let my mouth work down her body and as I did I raised her thighs slightly and rotating her hips upwards exposing her pussy and ass and causing her ass cheeks and pussy lips to open up. Then I dove tongue 1st between those cheeks and speared her ass, spreading her cheeks and butt hole with my thumbs and pressing my tongue as deep as it would go into her ass. I was in and started a sawing motion with my tongue, curling the tip. Erica moaned in appreciation.

Then I moved my tongue upwards licking and tongue fucking her pussy, Then I sucked her engorged clit into my mouth and started sucking it like a small cock. I was once again rewarded with her trying to shove her cunt into my mouth and she started to juice. I lowered my mouth to her pussy hole and licked just inside. Erica went over the edge, quaking, moaning and shivering she rewarded me with several mouthfuls of girl cum. I tried but couldn't swallow it all. The excess ran down coating the inside of her buns and over her asshole, into which I promptly shoved one and then two fingers. With a final guttural scream and a flood of juice her body went limp. She lay there quivering and I gently stroked the inside of her thighs, lower belly and trailed my fingers gently across her mound causing her to have a series of continuous small orgasms.

I raised my head and saw that Robert had stopped toying with his cock and was now working it with long slow strokes. I told Erica that Robert was ready to fuck that wet sloppy pussy of hers. She looked over to him, smiled and licked her lips. I took Erica's hand and helped her stand on slightly wobbly legs. I helped her over to the chair and held her facing me while I helped to lower her onto Robert's cock.

As she went down Robert reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips impaling the head of his cock in her pussy. Erica rotated her hips to firmly seat his cock in her pussy and then just dropped down taking his full length and girth to the hilt in one swift, sure motion. A smile of utter contentment spread across her face which was accompanied by a deep moan from Robert.

Fully coupled, Erica leaned back into Robert as he cupped her tits and rolled and tweaked her nipples. I dropped between his legs and started tonguing and sucking his balls and licking Erica's Clit. Erica started slowly moving her hips in a circular motion and then forward and back. Each time as she moved backward I would lick along the underside of his cock to its juncture with Erica's pussy, then through her pussy lips and along the underside of her clit. As this action continued several things happened. First I would occasionally suck Erica's clit into my mouth. Secondly, as I've noted Robert seemed to produce a never-ending stream of precum and Erica pussy was producing heavy amounts of pussy juice. She had been having almost continuous mini orgasms since I had worked on her.

As I alternated between gently massaging and tugging on Robert's balls small frothy opaque puddles of their juices trickled down his balls and I attempted to dine on them all. This sauce was sweet, tart, and cloying all at the same time. Their tempo of activity increased with Erica now riding up and down Robert's entire shaft from just having the tip of his cock lodged between the lips of her pussy too entirely buried in her steaming cunt. I felt Robert's balls rolling in his sack and they were both drawing deep ragged breaths, grunting and groaning. I knew it wouldn't be long, Then Robert's balls tightened in his sack, drawing upwards, his cock started to visibly swell and I could tell Erica noticed the change.

She moaned out, "Yes baby flood my pussy, put out the fire."

My tongue was rapidly working on both of them and I squeezed and tugged on Robert's balls. As I stroked my tongue upward along Robert's cock I could feel the pulses of his cum travel up the tube and Erica screamed as it shot into the deepest parts of her cunt. As the thick ropes fo cum squirted out around Robert's cock I was very busy trying to siphon all of it into my mouth and swallow as much as I could.

When Robert's cock stopped throbbing, Erica lifted her pussy off it and offered it to me. Without hesitation I shoved my tongue in her sloppy cum filled pussy, sealed my lips around her hole and sucked like there was no tomorrow. My efforts were immediately rewarded with almost too much cum for me to hold in my mouth, I swallowed and was rewarded with another mouthful. Then I started working my tongue in her pussy looking for more, Erica grabbed the back of my head, groaned deeply, and flooded my mouth with loads of girl cum. It was more than I could handle and no matter how fast I drank the remnants flooded down my chin and off my chest. Finally, there was no more and Erica fell back and collapsed on Robert. I proceeded to clean him up as well. Then, I too, fell away from them. We were all bathed in sweat plus I had an additional load of girl cum covering my face, chest and upper thighs, and even dripping on and off my cock. While, somewhere in the back of my mind I was hoping for more, none of us were ready to continue at this particular moment. Erica got off Robert, dropped to her knees, and holding my head between her hands first licked my cheeks and chin and then kissed me deeply. Robert reached down and massaged my chest and pinched a nipple.

Then Erica got up saying, "Break time!"

To, hopefully, be continued.....

*

If you like this story and want the final part let me know. Also, if you are ever down in the Southwest Florida area and would like to role play this story, get in touch.

iabcpae
iabcpae
14 Followers