My Big Black Teddy Bear

Story Info
How my black man makes me feel so good.
1.4k words
3.52
28.6k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Work, work, work, work All I did was work. I had just moved out and filed divorce papers to get rid of the fungus which was my soon to be ex-white husband.

I buried myself in work to get away from him. I was making great money and thought I had a nice bundle saved to take a nice vacation when I find out that my husband has been taking money out of my dresser drawers. He goes out a few times a week with the guys but I thought he was using his money. I went into my box of money that was mine - saved from my weekly allowance.

I would borrow from it from time to time but replaced it the next paycheck and added more. The girls and I went out once a month so I know I wasn't spending it.

I caught him one night as he thought I was in the kitchen as I followed him into our room and I saw him count out the money and help himself and stuffed it into his pocket. I confronted him and he told me that the money was his too because he contributes to my weekly allowance and I told him he gets his and I get mine and I've been saving.

He slapped me across the face and told me that I was wrong.

I told him to take it all if he felt that way and since I was on to him and his cheating ways as well, I told him "Go ahead, have an extra lap dance on me or better yet, get a room and get your rocks off" and I slammed the door.

I'm glad I didn't start cooking so I took my handbag and my keys and drove to this neighborhood bar about 2 blocks from our house. I was there once or twice before but it's been a while.

I made sure that I looked ok before I went in and then walked and sat down at the bar. I ordered my usual JD on the rocks and put a $100 bill on the bar. I didn't know if I should call my best friend and ask her to join me or just stay by myself. I didn't really want her there or any of my friends.

About a half an hour went by and a large black man sat next to me. He was one of the sexiest guys I have seen up close and personal. He ordered a Bud and a shot of JD. He turned and looked my way and said "Hello" and I responded back "Hello to you". I ordered myself another JD and I heard this man tell the bartender "Put her drinks on my tab". He introduced himself to me as Ty and I told him my name was Jean. I thanked him for the drink and told him it wasn't necessary for him to pick up my tab and he said he wanted to.

We talked about things and he stopped suddenly when he saw my wedding ring on my finger and was all full of apologizes and I told him not to worry that I was getting a divorce. I took off my ring and threw it in the trash. I didn't want any memories of that slime.

Ty was build like a teddy bear and had a dimple in his right cheek. He took my hand and asked me to dance and I did. He was so cuddly and soft. I thanked him for the dance and he bent down to reach my lips and we kissed. He stood about 6'6" and I was 5'2". He put his arm around me as we headed back to the bar. He asked me if I wanted to eat and maybe go somewhere else and I said sure.

I followed him with my car a town over to this great little place that I have passed but never gone into. They serve a little bit of everything and I heard that their pastas and homemade sauces were to die for. I got penne with vodka sauce and a salad and he got a porterhouse steak and baked potato with corn on the cob. We had another drink and then while we waited for our food we danced again.

When we were done, again we kissed. I was starting to feel my drinks hit me as I didn't eat all day. As we got close to the table the light shinned on my face and he asked me what happened. When I had left the house I didn't give any thought to what I was going to look like. I told him that my husband hit me over socking away money for a trip and he told me the money was his and it wasn't really as we got allowances every week for our gas, lunch and whatever else - $ 200 each. He asked the waiter to please bag our dinners and he was taking me to his condo.

I followed him and he lead me to the door and he opened it and it was heavenly. For a man he had great taste and it was almost like what I picked out too. He put our dinners down and headed to his freezer for an ice back and ice cubes to put on my face.

I put my arms around him and told him he was like a cuddly black teddy bear and I love teddy bear. We hugged and he kissed me and begged me not to go back home. I told him I had to get my clothes and belonging and he said he would go with me but in the morning before work.

We didn't eat the dinners as we sat on his bed and kissed the way I love to kiss and be kissed - french. He started to explore my body with his hands as he started to unbutton my blouse and I started to reach for his pants. We got naked and make out on the couch and then lead me to his bedroom.

He was so kind and so gentle. His kisses were awesome to say the least and he put fire into my soul as he squeezed my 42DDD tit and sucked on the other. My nipples never got so hard so fast. I reached for his cock and it was huge - long and tick and so black. I remember taking it into my hands and then started to jerk it fast and then slow and the slow and fast and then took it in my mouth which I was dying to do.

He saw how tiny I was and was very gentle with me a he slowed and then had his hardened cock inside my freshly shaved pussy. We made love, I didn't want him to stop but he did. I could feel myself just letting loose and I felt as if I knew him for years. We went to bed after I swallowed his juices and then wore them all over my chest and face.

We went to sleep and woke up in each other's arms around 7 and he told me he didn't want me going home alone to get my things and went with me to get them later.

As we were in his pick up I sat close and I cupped my hand over the huge bulge. I saw that my husband's car was gone or he never came home the night before.

Ty told me not to be upset and told me to move out completely and move in with him but would lay low and help me out. I told him that he was like a big black teddy bear and he made me fell good and safe.

I got my divorce and I've never been happier in my life. Bear and I are talking about moving when he get his things around the house done.

We have been together for 7 years now and we have been living together for 6 of them.

I never saw my ex ever again but heard he died from a sexually transmitted disease and I told him I would make it all to him.

We both have fallen for each other and are planning to be married in July, 2012.