My Big Boob Mommy Ch. 1

Story Info
Busty Mom, Sis, & Aunt love to get nasty.
1.1k words
3.63
417.5k
71

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning : ADULTS ONLY! IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY EROTIC SEX BETWEEN FAMILY MEMBERS PLEASE STOP READING THE FOLLOWING STORY. YOU ARE WARNED HEREOF!

* * * * *

(This is the first part of a series of stories whose main theme is big boobs and tit fucking. All the stories involve atleast one character whose main source of lust is big boobs. The series is about a mother, her sister, her daughter and her two stud sons. All the characters are fascinated by big boobs and the lustful tit fucking. So dear reader, your interest differs from this, please look elsewhere!)

"Lick your tits you fucking bitch!. Suck and lick your huge fucking boobs" said my aunt Donna to my mommy who has been making good use of her huge 40dd tits by lapping her huge tits with her pink toungue as much as possible.

My mom is a horny bitch who has been enjoying this incest fun for the past four years with her sister Donna, me and her two stud sons Paul and Dave. My aunt has a very sexy and huge fleshy fat ass which has become the major source of our lust in the recent times. And her huge boobs are the main playthings of all members of our family. She has been training mommy in the art of titfucking for the past few days and mommy has become a submissive student of my aunt Donna.

"Ooooo Mommy! I am getting very hot watching you licking your huge tits!. Oh momma! You know I love to watch you playing with your huge fucking boobs. You promised me that you would do whatever I liked. Please momma! Your daughter wants to watch you doing so many nasty things with your fucking tits. Oh momma! Your fucking boobs are driving mecrazy. Please do all the things to your tits which you promised you would do! Will you do it for me, momma?"

" Ohhh Baby! You know I would love to do anything that would make you happy, honey! Today aunt Donna is with me only to make you fully happy. You know her better than I know. She is expert in the art of titfondling and titlicking. We promise you we will put on a great show for you honey!" Said my momma winking at me. Aunt Donna is now looking at me licking her lower lips with the tip of her pink toungue and she is wiggling her ass to show that she is naughty enough to do whatever I want with my horny momma.

"You do not worry honey! Your momma and me are going to to give a show which you have never seen in any porn movies. We are going to use our huge fucking boobies to make you extremly hot and horny. We will fuck each others' tits finally with big dildos and you can watch all this in the climax or if you wish you can fuck your slut momma's huge tits for yourself. Your mommy likes titty fucking. She gets very wild when somebody, be it a man or a woman fucks her huge tits. Don't you, Julie?. You titlicking slut! I am going to shove my huge tits and and their long nipples in your ass and pussy today and fuck them till you cum hard on them!Your ass hole is very big honey!I think it can take a quarter of my huge boob inside it and Oooooo!, Just thinking of my tit and its nipple inside your fleshy ass and fucking it with my tit is making me horny, honey!. Let's do it honey! Let's show your daughter how I am going to fuck your sexy ass with my big boobs and long nipples!" Said my aunt Donna looking at me with her lust filled eyes.

Oh my god! My aunt is really going to use her big fucking boobies on mommy and sure, I am going to see a full tit orgy scenes today. My pussy is becoming wet at the thought of watching my mommy on all fours and showing her fat ass to me while aunt is behind her huge ass plaing nasty games with mommy's ass! Wow!This is sure like two horny bitches with huge tits doing the nastiest!.

"Oooo Donna! You really are going to fuck my fat ass with your tits? Honey!Oh my god! It has been long since I felt your long nipple and tit flesh in my big ass!Oh! This is a goint to be huge turn on for my horny daughter, honey!. Please fuck my fat asswithyour huge tits, you fucking slut!. I will lick your ass and fuck your tits with my huge dildo in return!"said my slut mommy.

My mommy has become very horny and she now held her left tit with her hands and squeezed it with fll force. The tit being very heavy and big has bulged out and its nipple has become stiff and erect like a small nail, which looked like a small cock protruding out her tit flesh. Aunt Donna, looking atwhat my big boob horny mommy is doing got so hot that she moved her hands on her huge naked tits and started pulling on her nipples. I am getting very hot by looking at these horny bitches, my mom and aunt.

"Look at my tits, you horny fucking bitch!Look at your mom' huge fucking boobs!You wanted to watch me licking my own tits?YOU fucking slut!Come near and help your momma!Oh god!My ass and pussy are burning with desire, Julie!Do something to my tits. Make me cum hard and showmy daughter how nasty we get while doing this tit orgy!" Said my horny momma out of lust.

She wiggled her fat ass while uttering all these nasty words and i immediately ran to her and stood before her. Oh my sweet pussy! Her huge fucking boobs stoodlike two huge water melons on her chest and one of her tit nipples looked really

Blood red in color. She held her left tit with her left hand and moved his right hand to the tit and pulled its nipple out. Oh my fat fucking mommy!The nipple along with the tip of the tit flesh strecthed out atleast by an inch.

"Look at this nipple, you bitch!Look at your mommy's long stiff nipple. Now i am going to lick this fucking nipple with my long and fat toungue till you ask me to stop licking. And then i will suck my own nipple by shoving my tit flesh as much as i can

Into my mouth till you cum hard in your pussy. Donna, please come behind me and hold my huge tits with your hands and squeeze them. Come on you fucking bitch, come and hold your sister's big fucking tits and push them together till they swell to my mouth. "said my big tit mommy.

To Be Continued...