My Big Fat Slut

Story Info
A painful love.
1.4k words
3.71
37.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I come in the door just after you get home from work. I grab you and force you to your knees. You don't fight me; you just kneel in front of me. I undo my belt and pants. I drop them and push down my shorts. I get a handful of your hair and pull your lips to my cock.

"Suck bitch" I say.

You open your mouth and pull it in with your tongue. You suck my cock, kneeling there on the floor. I am forcing you to do this. But you like being forced; deep down you really enjoy it. You suck my dick hard; it is so long and thick. You push it deeper down your throat. You force it till your nose touches my skin above my cock. You hold it there. I love this deep throating. I hold your head still, as you try to pull back.

"Bitch, swallow my cock" I say.

You force it back down; you try to breathe around it. Your eyes are tearing up, your mouth is dry. Suddenly I pull out.

"Strip my big fat slut." I say.

You rush to get your clothes off. Once you are naked, I take you behind the couch. I force you face down over the back of the couch. I grab your long hair and pull your head back.

"Scream for me, bitch." I say.

I drive my cock into your cunt. You scream from the glorious pain. The pain that you like, my cock ripping you open, you love the pain of being dry fucked. I fuck you hard as your pussy becomes wet. I rein you in with your hair; I drive my cock into you. You grunt with every thrust.

"Fuck me you bastard. Fuck me hard, make it fucking hurt." You cry.

I smack your ass with my hand, again and again. Your ass is red where I have smacked it. You scream each time I smack you. I pull from your cunt, "Spread them cheeks for me. I am going to fuck your ass and make you cum." I said.

You smile this part you really love, the penetration of your asshole. No lub, just the ripping of your sphincter as my cock invades it. You hold your cheeks apart. I push my cock into your asshole. You scream, "Fuck my ass. Rape my ass, take my ass. Make me hurt."

I fuck your asshole hard, soon I am moving from your asshole to your pussy. Back and forth fucking both at the same time, you start cumming; your ass is hopping up and down as I fuck your two holes. You are screaming at me, harder, harder, you fucking prick. Fuck my ass, fuck my pussy, make me cum."

With my dick in your ass, I pull your head up bringing your body to a standing position. Keeping my cock buried in your ass, I squeezed your sagging tits hard. I pinch the nipples till you scream for mercy. You like this pain; it makes you cum even more. You pant as your orgasm rocks your body. I reach down and twist your clit. Your scream shakes the room; your orgasm slams you hard. As your orgasm subsides, you pull away and return to your knees. You suck my nasty cock into your mouth, "Cum for me" You say just before you thrust your head around my cock. The pressure you apply to sucking my dick sets me off. I cum in your mouth, you swallow it all. You let none of it escape; it is what you live for. Cum, any cum, to swallow it is your pleasure. You let my cock go. You set back and look up at me. I smack you across the face. You smile, "Thank you for fucking me"

"Get your fat ass on the tread mile. You have five miles to do before I fuck you again." I say.

"Yes, my love. I have lost twenty pound this month." You said as you mount the treadmill.

I go shower, I come out. You are still on the treadmill walking. You are naked. I smack your ass. I stand behind you naked. "What do you weight today? I ask.

"I weight one hundred and eighty pounds." You say.

"Fine, your ass is just about right. We just have to keep it there. Step off the tread." I say.

You step one foot to each side rail, with you bent slightly. I drive my hard cock into your asshole. You cry out, "Fucking hell, harder, fuck me harder." I slam my cock deeper. I grab both hands full of tit and squeeze them. You scream, "Fuck, fuck me, make me hurt. I love the fucking pain."

I drive my cock in and out; you are rocking back and forth meeting my thrust. My long, thick cock is tearing you apart and you want more pain. I again reach around and twist your clit harder this time. "Fuck yes, twist that little bastard off. Make me cum for you." You scream. I twist it and hold it this time. You roar, "Fuck, fuck, twist it harder, fuck I'm cumming." You sag in my arms, I continue fucking your ass. You hang from the treadmill frame and my arms. My cock slamming into your tight asshole, I pull out and guide you to the couch. You lay face down and I straddle your ass and shove my cock back into your hole. I fuck you, you don't care. There is no pain now; your asshole is out of shape now. I am just fucking you for my pleasure now.

"Do something else, it is early yet, we don't have to work tomorrow. Let's fuck all night." You say.

I pull from your asshole and smack your ass with both hands. You scream, "Fuck yes, that felt good."

I move up your body, I get a handful of hair. I yank your head up; you open your mouth to scream. I jam my cock down your throat. I give you no choice. You close your lips around it. I fuck your throat hard, choking and gagging you. Your eyes show joy as I fuck your face. I show you no mercy when I pump your mouth full of cum. You swallow like a good little whore. When I am done, I offer you my balls to suck on. You know to be gentle with them. If you hurt me I won't fuck you for days.

I pull away from you, "On your back" I say.

"You roll that nice large firm body onto your back. I lift your tits and straddle your chest. You know what is next; you hold your tits around my cock. I begin to fuck your tits. This is more for me than you, but you don't care sex is sex. Tit fucking feels good in ways the pain don't. You start licking the head of my cock as I tit fuck your chest. Soon you are sucking the head in as it appears. I reach back and finger your cunt. I rub your clit; you are starting to build to another orgasm. "Fuck my cunt with that monster cock of yours." You say.

I move between your legs, you spread them wide. My cock finds the hole and slides in. You gasp when I bottom out. I fuck you hard, showing no mercy. Pounding you into the couch is enjoyable, I am slamming my cock into you, no other cunt would take this punishment. You are moving around so much, it's a wonder we stay on the couch. Your pleasure is coming from a good old-fashion missionary fucking. You scream as you cum, nothing but a scream. I let you drop and sit in my chair. My cock is still hard; you kneel in front of me on some pillows. "I will suck you till I make you cum." You say.

"Have at it, my love; there is no woman alive that fucks like you do." I say.

You engulf my cock with your mouth; you suck me while I watch some TV. You don't lose interest in my cock, you never have. My cock in you, in any of your holes means so much to you. That is why I fuck you; you enjoy fucking just to be fucked. My hard cock is enough for you; you want it all the time. I am so glad you lost that two hundred pounds, fucking it off of you was fun. Now you don't eat, you just suck my cock every night. Your body is just fine now, so suck, my big slut, suck.