My Biggest Mistake Ch. 4

Story Info
Hubby continues to watch the video.
1k words
3.97
77.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 01/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
melini
melini
141 Followers

I puked for a good 5 minutes before I couldn't do it anymore. She had me take off all my clothes and shower while she cleaned up the mess. I was in there for a good 15 minutes before I finally came out of the shower. I brushed my teeth real well and walked back into the bedroom. She had scrubbed the floor pretty well because there was no evidence of what I had just done. I put on some boxers and laid down on the bed. I was exhausted. She turned off the TV and laid down next to me.

We laid there for awhile in silence then she moved over so she was laying down on my chest. I pushed her off and told her maybe she should be laying on Jackson's chest. She looked hurt but didn't say anything. She just turned over and laid on her side. A couple of minutes later I heard a soft snoring sound and knew that she was asleep. I started thinking about the tape again.

A couple of days before I went out of town because of my mother's sickness, Ledra and I decided to put a video camera in our bedroom right on the TV. It was so small that we barely even noticed it was there. In those days we used to fuck 3 to 4 times a day and Ledra liked to turn on the camera when I didn't know so the days that I was gone she could fuck herself while watching the videos.

That morning before I left I fucked her like it was the last time I was gonna see her. She must have turned on the camera when I wasn't paying attention and forgot to turn it off. With that I dozed off to sleep wondering how much of that tape has her and Jackson fuckin on it.

When I finally woke up around 2pm, Ledra was gone. She had to go to work in the morning and was quiet to leave so that she didn't wake me up. I called in to work sick, took another shower, dressed, then went downstairs to eat. After I was finished eating I decided to go lay down again. As I walked into the bedroom I saw the camera on top of the TV and thought about the tape again. I wanted to finish watching whatever it was that I wasn't able to watch the night before.

I turned on the TV and VCR and pressed play. Immediately the video showed Ledra on her knees giving Jackson head. She had never given me this pleasure but I guess she really liked to do it because her she was doing it for Jackson. She bobbed her head up and down slowly then got fast and kept alternating like that. Jackson had his fingers entangled in her hair and was slowly face fucking her. For some apparent reason, I started getting hard watching this. Jackson's hard cock going in and out of Ledra's tiny mouth. This was a big turn-on. After about 10 minutes of this Jackson told her to stand up.

They kissed for awhile as he stripped her of what little clothes she had on. It was these little tight blue jean daisy dukes that she liked to wear around the house to get a rise out of me. And she always succeeded. He then took off her red tubetop that did nothing to hide her 36c tits. Her nipples stood out proudly and Jackson started sucking and nibbling on them like he was a baby. Ledra grabbed the back of his head and moaned some encouragements to him softly though I couldn't tell what she was saying.

He did this for awhile and I knew she was on the verge on cumming because she started rotating her hips like she always did whenever she wanted to cum badly. He stopped after she began panting really hard and told her to lay down on the bed. She did as she was told quickly because she wanted some of his cock in her wet snatch. He bent down in between her legs and started licking and suck in her pussy. She was moaning and panting and groaning and calling him dirty names. She put legs up on his shoulders as he started to lick her pussy really hard. She must have been close to cumming because she pushed his face towards his mouth and screamed until she was done cumming. This was really one hot bitch of a wife and I had never known it.

He licked her clean then got up and kissed her again. He put her legs over his shoulders and positioned his cock right at the entrance of her cunt. She begged him to put it in but instead he decided to tease her. He only slipped the head in and rubbed it against her clit. She was begging and pleading to put it in but he shook his head no. She told him she needed his white cock inside of her. He took pity on her and slammed every last inch of his cock in her pussy. Her eyes got large but she didn't make a sound. After she got used to the size of his cock (which took a little while) she wrapped her legs around him and told him to fuck her.

He moved in and out slowly at first. He soon got faster and harder slamming into her. I could tell neither of them could take it much longer. He asked her wear did she want him to cum and she said inside of her. He started slamming into her hard and I could hear the slapping sounds of their two bodies colliding. After awhile he couldn't take anymore and moaned loudly as they came together. Ledra moaned and groaned and screamed out his name as she came hard. After the both finally calmed down they kissed again and she told him how good of a fuck he was.

It was then that I realized that somewhere during the course of the video I pulled out my cock and began playing with it. I had came very hard all over myself. Instead of being mad like I should have been, I was horny as hell. I couldn't wait till Ledra got home. I was gonna fuck her raw. That bitch was gonna see that Jackson was nothing compared to what I was gonna do. I decided to go get ready for when she returned home.

melini
melini
141 Followers