My Biker Baby Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers

"Okay, sweetie, why don't you get lunch ready while daddy changes? I'll stoke up a fire quick in the fireplace and get our clothes dried out." She gathered her wet clothes up and carried them to the living room. I ducked in the bathroom and released my throbbing hard cock from my wet jeans. I had to do something to get him calmed down. Without jeans on, this hard cock was going to stick right out the slit in this flannel shirt. I turned the faucet on and let the cold water run out and into my hand. I got a handful and covered my hot cock with it. I did that until it became numb and started going down.

I put the oversized shirt on and it hung down to my mid-thigh. My cock was cold now and not sure what to do. I walked out into the living room and saw my little girl bent over the table and her little ass jutting out. Damn, she was sexy. I loaded up the fireplace with newspaper that was sitting next to the pile of wood. Then I found some smaller pieces to get started before I loaded this monster up with wood. The wood caught quickly. I wasn't sure what kind of wood it was but it put out a great deal of heat in a very little time. I loaded the whole grate with large pieces of split wood and went over to the dining room table to join my daughter.

She had put everything out and lit some candles that she had found in a drawer. "Daddy, this looks to be like a hunting cabin of someone very large. The entire pantry is stocked full of food and the fridge has water and beer inside to last for days. I looked out the back window and there is a large stack of wood about twenty feet from the house. If we get low in here, we have plenty out back."

"Yeah, I believe you are right baby doll. And knowing that, I would say that the hot water tank just needs to have its pilot light lit and we would have hot water. There might even be a generator out there somewhere for us to have electricity. I will go and check after we eat."

We ate our lunch of cold fried chicken. Veggies and some cheese and crackers were also on the menu. We talked like we always do at the lunch and dinner table. "Do you feel better now baby doll?"

"Oh yes, Daddy, I knew you would find somewhere safe for us. This is really odd weather for July, don't you think?"

"Yes it is baby doll. I didn't know that I would ever see snow in July. These mountains are pretty tricky with their weather but I never expected this. This kind of puts a little kibosh on my plans for you today. I am so sorry sweetheart; I didn't mean to ruin your birthday."

"Oh Daddy, unless you turned on the snow, I don't think it was your fault that we hit a snow storm over the top of this mountain. Silly man, the only thing I want for my birthday is to spend time with you Daddy. Don't you know by now that you are the most special person in my life? I barely remember Mommy and really all of the memories from my childhood are with you. You have always made my birthday special and I am sure that today will hold a special place in my heart for the rest of my life. I love you Daddy! And you, by no way, have ruined my birthday."

We sat there and ate our lunch and the room started warming up. The cabin was beautiful and felt cozy with the fire heating it up. I looked around and decided to find the hot water tank and maybe some resource for light. I leaned over and kissed my baby girl on her forehead and said, "Daddy is going to look for the hot water tank and some electricity. Can you please clean up our lunch mess here, sweetie?"

"Of course, Daddy, but don't be away too long. This place is kind of spooky and really quiet." Just then, we heard a coyote howl and my little girl jumped up and hugged me tight. She was shaking with fear.

"It's okay baby girl, they can't hurt you. I'll be back in fifteen minutes and hopefully we will have hot water and some light in no time at all. I saw some books up on the book shelf in the living room, maybe you would like to curl up and read a book by the fire. That will help the time to pass while I am gone."

"You are right Daddy. I am not sure what has gotten into me. I know that the coyotes cannot come in here. It was just a really eerie sound at that moment. Please hurry back Daddy!"

I turned around and looked out on the back porch of the cabin. It was still snowing and there must have been three inches on the back porch. I put my boots on and turned around just as K.C. was cleaning up our lunch mess. She started laughing hysterically and actually doubled over from laughter. All I could do was stand there and watch her.

"What? What is so flippin' funny?"

"Daddy, you look absolutely ridiculous in that oversized shirt, the socks and the riding boots! You just caught me off guard and I couldn't control myself. I am sorry but you should see yourself in the mirror."

I glanced down to see my frontal view and started giggling myself. "Yeah, I guess I do baby girl. I guess I do!"

I pulled a quilted flannel off of a hook by the front door and headed out the back door to find the hot water tank. It seemed that it might be under the house. I walked down the back stairs off the deck and found a cubby underneath the house. Luckily, it was unlocked. I opened the door and was shocked to find what looked to be a dungeon of some sort. It was dark and cool down here and with no electricity, I could not make out many details. I could see shackles on the wall and shackles hanging from the rafter in the ceiling of this room. I would have to check this room out after I found the hot water tank and some source of power. I closed the door and walked around the house. I found another door on the other side that was in the same place as the other room on this side of the cabin. When I opened the door, I found the hot water tank and the main power switch. I flipped on the main breaker and the light came on in the little room. There was a box of strike matches on the shelf next to the hot water tank. I grabbed the box and leaned down and lit the pilot light. I turned the temperature up on the tank and blew out the match. My job here was done. We were going to be okay. But I wanted to check out the other room now that we had electricity.

I walked back around the house and went straight for that door. I paused a moment when I thought I heard something coming from upstairs. As soon as I stopped, the muffled noise stopped. I strained to hear anything else and came up with nothing. Should I go check on my little girl or should I investigate this intriguing room that I had found. When I didn't hear anything after a couple of minutes of straining to hear anything, I opened the door and flipped on the light switch.

My mouth dropped to the floor when I saw all of the sexual apparatuses hanging on the wall. There were dildoes, vibrators, whips, chains, strap-ons, belts, paddles, gags, lotions, lubes and some things that I wasn't sure what they were. This was more than a hunting cabin, I believe. The shackles on the wall had ones overhead for wrists and ones near the floor for ankles. There was a twin bed in the corner of the room with ankle and wrist restraints on the four posters of the bed. I had never thought of things like this but my cock was getting hard looking at all of the ways that I could restrain my little girl. Oh GOD! What was I thinking? I needed to get back to her. That's when I heard that sound again. This time it seemed to be coming from the other side of the room.

I walked back to the end of the bed and found a hidden door. I slowly opened the door and found a stairwell that led up. I wasn't sure where it led to but I could hear my baby girl loud and clear. She was moaning softly and erotically. Was she masturbating again? Damn, this girl is worse than I am. That's when I heard it.

"Oh, Daddy, why won't you come to me? Why won't you make your baby girl feel so good? I love playing with my little clit so nice and hard. Wouldn't you like to make my clit really hard daddy?"

The stairwell began spinning and my cock tented out between the slit in my oversized shirt. My little girl was fantasizing about me? This was unbelievable. I wasn't sure what to do. I loved my little girl and I should not be thinking of her as a sexual being. But that was indeed what she was. And her sexual thoughts were about me, her daddy. I started to climb the stairs quietly. The closer that I got to the top of the stairwell, the more clearly her words and sounds became. I could actually hear the wetness between her legs when I got to the top step. I stood there and listened to her for about five minutes.

"Oh, Daddy, I am a big girl now and you should know that I am so in love with you. Daddy, I want to give you something huge for my birthday. I want you to take my most special possession. I want you to pop my cherry Daddy. I have wanted it for so long. I want to feel you inside me and spreading me wide open with that huge cock of yours."

I had never heard anything like that come from my little girl's lips. The stairwell began spinning again and I was seeing stars from my lack of blood flow through my brain. My cock was hard and throbbing when I reached down and began to stroke it lightly. I was still a little baffled as to where this door opened inside the house. I slowly turned the knob with one hand as I stroked my hard cock with the other. All of the doors in this place were expertly fitted and extremely quiet upon opening.

I pushed the door a little and came upon some resistance. I pushed a little harder and felt exactly how heavy the door was. It opened about three inches and I could smell the fire in the fireplace. I must be opening into the living room. I didn't want her to see me but I really wanted to see her. When the door finally opened enough for me to see her, I almost gasped out loud. I stepped back and leaned against the wall. She was the most beautiful thing that I had laid eyes upon in a very long time. I caught my breath and began stroking my cock again when I glanced back out into the living room. From what I could tell by the positioning of where I was standing, it was the bookcase that was the hiding door, thus the reason for it being so heavy. I took in the sight before me and stood there stroking my hardening cock. My little girl, my baby girl, was lying on the middle couch in front of the fireplace. She had her legs spread wide and her oversized shirt pulled up to her neck. The big long hunters socks were still pulled up over here knee and made her look that much sexier. Her left hand was in her pussy rubbing her hard little glistening clit, while her right hand was twisting her right nipple just as hard as she could twist it.

Her eyes were closed and she was oblivious to me watching her. She looked so incredibly sexy on that couch with her legs spread wide open. Her pussy was beautiful from what I could see from here. She was shaved bald and her outer lips were swollen to a wonderful pink shade. On every third stroke over her clit, she would shove her two middle fingers inside her tight little hole. My balls were tight and my hand jacking my cock at an increased pace. She certainly did not look only 18 years old lying there masturbating and fantasizing about her daddy.

"Oh daddy, how I wish you would just give in and come and take me. I want to be your little fuck slave for the rest of my life. When we are traveling and spending so much time together, I can see the way that you look at me. I hear you in the middle of the night stroking your cock under your bed sheets. I know that you haven't fucked anyone in a long time, daddy. I want to be the one you fuck next! I want to be your lover daddy. I want to be your partner in bed. I want you to fuck your little girl daddy! I want you to fill me with your seed and make me yours, daddy!" She increased her tempo of her hand in her pussy and I could see that she was about ready to explode. "Oh god daddy, I want you to fuck my every hole. I want you to fuck me in my tight ass. I want you to fuck my mouth. And I want to ride that big hard cock of yours daddy! Please make me your little fuck slave!"

With those last few words, my cock exploded my cum all over the back of the door as she exploded into her hand. Her fingers were stroking her insides and I could see the juices flowing from her hot little hole. Oh my god, my baby girl just had an orgasm while thinking about me. And I just had an orgasm watching my little girl finger herself thinking about me. What the fuck was I supposed to do here? My head was spinning and my hand was finishing off my dripping cock. Then, when I looked back at K.C., she was licking her juices off of her fingers. She was sliding each of her fingers from her left hand into her mouth and sucking off the juices one by one. My cock must have seen that because all of a sudden, he wanted to be where her fingers were, sliding in between her big round lips while looking directly into her eyes.

I pulled the door closed, quietly and walked back down the stairs and closed that door. I looked around the room again and relived the last little bit that my baby girl had said right before she came. "Oh god daddy, I want you to fuck my every hole. I want you to fuck me in my tight ass. I want you to fuck my mouth. And I want to ride that big hard cock of yours daddy! Please make me your little fuck slave!"

Maybe we could make use of this room while we are here. I doubt the owners would mind as long as we cleaned the place up. How was I going to do this? How was I going to get my daughter to seduce me and then let me take control of her? I wasn't sure how long we were going to be here, but it was going to be definitely long enough to make use of at least half of these items. My cock was harder now than it was five minutes ago. I couldn't walk into the kitchen with this big hard cock coming between my shirt tails. I don't like to brag, but for the purpose of this story, I must admit that my cock is just a tad over ten inches and is nice and thick. I was blessed in this department and it got me a lot of attention in high school and college.

I turned the light off and walked back outside into the snow that was not slowing down. There had to be another inch on the ground and my tracks were barely visible. As soon as we hit the cool air, my cock shriveled back into the warmth and promised not to come out again anytime soon. I stomped up the stairs loud enough for K.C. to hear me and get herself situated. I opened the back door and slammed it shut and stomped my feet onto the welcome mat by the door. I bent over to take off my boots and my baby girl walked into the kitchen and gasped when she saw my bare ass. She giggled and I immediately straightened up to hide my chilly ass cheeks.

I turned and flipped the light switch on and the kitchen was brightly illuminated. K.C. ran over to me and gave me a big hug. I could smell her essence and my cock wanted to start twitching again. I could not let it out. I suppressed it as her tits were poking me in the chest.

"Aw, Daddy, you are the best! Do we have hot water? I would really like to take a shower in that enormous shower stall."

"Not yet pumpkin, it will take a couple of hours for the tank to warm up. Sorry it took me so long to find everything. What did you do while I was gone for so long?"

"Well, I did as you suggested and found a book from the book shelves and curled up in front of the fire and read. I hadn't even realized you had been gone a half an hour until I heard you stomping up the stairs. The book is very exciting."

I looked at her and tried to find the telltale sign that she was lying and couldn't find it. Damn, she was getting good at this. I had better start paying more attention to her. Of course, maybe she wasn't lying but just not telling me the whole truth. I know that she did more than read while I was gone but I just couldn't come out and ask her. I decided to let it rest and try and distract my mind from all of the lustful thoughts running through my head and into my loins.

"Let's see what we can find to occupy ourselves for the next few hours. I think it might be a long night here so we might as well find what we can get into."

"Well, Daddy, I would really like to get back to my book, if you don't mind? Maybe you could find a book to read. This man has tastes much like ours in the reading department. A lot of suspense novels and mysteries line those shelves. You should check it out. Maybe we could cuddle together on the big sofa and read like we used to do when we lived at home. The fire is awesome and the room is very quiet. You can almost hear the snow falling outside."

"All right pumpkin, if that is what you want to do, then we will cuddle up together and read a book. Let's go see what I can find."

We walked into the living room and I threw four more big logs onto the fire and watched as those logs caught nice and quickly. I walked over to the bookshelf that twenty minutes before, I was on the other side watching my baby girl masturbate herself to a wild wet orgasm. This man had a lot of my favorite authors and some that I had never heard of before. I found a title that interested me and turned around to see my little girl curled up underneath a beautiful handmade quilt. She had saved room for me to sit next to her.

"Hold that thought for a minute sweetheart, I want to check on something." She looked at me in a bewildered tone of voice as I walked from the living room into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and found that it was now on and things were starting to cool down. This man even drank my favorite beer. I couldn't wait for those to get cold. Maybe if I had a little buzz I wouldn't be thinking of my little girl in a sexual fashion.

I opened the cupboard and found some hot chocolate and marshmallows. I wasn't sure when this man was in this cabin, but I am pretty sure that marshmallows will get hard at some point. He must come out here more often than we first thought. I found a teapot and put some water on to boil for some hot chocolate. I was humming a little tune while I got things prepared and for a moment I thought I heard something. I stopped humming but was banging around in the kitchen for a minute and then I poked my head around the wall to the living room. My little girl's leg was up on the back of the couch again and all I could see was her foot from this vantage point.

I ducked back into the kitchen and went over to the stove. "K.C., I am making some hot chocolate. Are you interested in some?"

"Yes, please, Daddy, I would love to have some hot chocolate. I don't suppose there are any marshmallows?"

"Well, as a matter of fact there are marshmallows. I'll be in shortly, once I get the water going."

I heard her shuffle around and when I walked back into the living room, she was in the same position that I had left her in. I came around the couch and sat down beside her. I could smell her pussy flowing from where I sat. This was not going to be easy. I glanced down and saw her left hand glistening with her juices. My cock was not going to cooperate. Well, I guess that depends on how you look at it. K.C. cuddled up against my side and I put my arm around her and gave her a hug.

"Happy Birthday Sweetheart! This is kind of nice just having the two of us stranded in the mountains of Colorado and in a snow storm in July. The fire roaring and the candles lit is making a very nice ambience, don't you think?"

"Oh Daddy, I am so happy that we are stranded in the snow in a cabin in the woods all alone with no one else around! This may be my best birthday of my short little life, thus far. I can't think of anyone else that I would like to be stranded with. You are my hero Daddy and I am the happiest 18 year-old in the world right now!"

"I am glad to hear you say that baby doll. I do have something to tell you though."

"What is it Daddy?"

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
800 Followers