My Biker Baby Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers

"Well, I kind of had a surprise party planned for this evening at the campground. All of our neighbors pitched in and were going to help us celebrate your 18th birthday in a fashion fit for a princess!"

"Oh Daddy, that is so nice. Damn, I wish I could be at my own birthday party! But I guess we could have a little birthday party here daddy. What do you say?'

The whistle on the teapot started going off at that very instant. "I must go make our hot chocolate, baby girl. I will be back shortly."

I jumped up from my chair and ran into the kitchen before my little girl could see my raging hard on. My cock was throbbing and it wanted to be inside something tight and slippery, like my little girl's virgin pussy. Damn it! Why was I thinking such thoughts? Because I heard my little girl fantasizing about my hard cock slipping inside of her, that's why! I mixed the hot chocolate and added extra marshmallows, just like my little girl likes it.

As I walked back into the living room, I could see K.C. sitting up quickly and adjusting herself. God, was she at it again? Every time I turned around, my little girl was fingering her pussy. What was I going to do with her? I leaned over the back of the couch and could smell her muskiness clear and distinct. She looked up at me and smiled as I handed her the cup of hot chocolate. I could see straight down her shirt, which seemed to be open more than it had been earlier. The tender spot between her tits had a nice valley of cleavage.

"Here you go kiddo! I hope you like it. This is not our normal brand, but it seems to be pretty rich. Can you please set mine on the coffee table? I need to go to the bathroom." She grabbed my cup of hot cocoa and set it on the table as I jogged to the bathroom. Once inside, I turned on the faucet to garble any sounds that might emit from this room. I lifted up my shirt and started stroking my cock with an urgency like I have never had before. God it felt so good. I loved jacking my cock. I did it at least daily and lately a few times a day. I imagined what it would feel like to slip my big hard cock just past her lips and down her throat. That got me closer. Then I imagined what it would feel like to have the head of my cock at the opening of her cunt.

My head started spinning when, in my imagination, I thrust forward and busted her cherry. I was making her mine. I wanted that tight little virgin pussy. I wanted to feel how hot and how wet my little girl could get. I started stroking faster and could feel the ejaculate coming closer to erupting. I could feel it leave my balls and travel down the length of my cock and suddenly erupt all over the toilet seat and into the toilet. I was trying to be quiet but I must have moaned because I heard K.C. knocking at the door.

"Daddy, are you all right in there?"

"Yes, pumpkin, I am fine in here. I will be out in a minute. Hey K.C., we have hot water now."

"Oh goody, as soon as I am done with my hot cocoa, I will take a shower. Yeah! This is still going to be a wonderful birthday!"

I heard her footsteps away from the door and sat down on the toilet to catch my breath. My daughter is going to be the death of me. I quickly washed up and splashed some cold water on my face. I looked into the mirror and through the fog on the mirror, I could plainly see the words, "Daddy, I am ready for my spanking now!" written on the glass. It was not my K.C.'s handwriting, so who would write something on here like this? I got the sudden feeling that this cabin was meant for Daddy's and daughters to find their way towards each other. When K.C. got in the shower later, I would snoop around and see what else I could find to prove this fact. If I kept this thinking up, I was going to get hard again.

I turned off the water and wiped the mirror down with a towel. I sure didn't want K.C. to see these words. I dried my hands and turned out the light as I opened the door. I walked back into the living room and could see her sipping her hot cocoa and reading her book intensely. I walked in and sat down next to my beautiful adult daughter. She glanced up from her book for a split second and smiled and went right back to reading.

I picked up my hot cocoa that was now melted marshmallow cream on top of lukewarm cocoa. I drank it anyway. It warmed my insides quite nicely. I picked up my book and began to read but could not concentrate on the words in the book. All I kept thinking about were those words on the mirror. I could still smell the muskiness lingering in the room. She slurped down her cocoa and jumped up off the couch.

"I am going to take a hot shower daddy. It feels so late but it is only four o'clock in the afternoon. What a weird day, huh, Daddy?"

She leaned down and kissed me on the cheek and bounced away toward the bathroom. My cock was starting to twinge again but I calmed it down so I could take a look around this intriguing cabin. As soon as the door shut and the water was turned on, I was up out of my seat. I went straight to the bookshelf and looked for a way to release the door latch. As I was glancing around the book shelf, I noticed on the bottom shelf were stacks and stacks of composition notebooks. Some in black and some in blue, they were all dated. I picked up the furthest stack and glanced through the dates on the notebooks. Most of this stack was dated 8-10 years ago. When I looked closer, I found that the black ones had a male's handwriting and the blue ones had a female's handwriting.

I found the oldest one that I could find in the female's handwriting. It was dated ten years ago, on this very date. I opened the cover and read the first paragraph. It went something like this.

"Finally, today is the day that I turn 18 years old. And today will be the day that Daddy takes my virginity. We are going to the cabin in the mountains for the week, without mom. She and Daddy divorced six months ago. I elected to stay with my daddy so I could finish school with all of my friends. I sure hope my plan works. Daddy needs a warm body next to him at night, and I want that body to be mine!"

I stopped reading and looked down to see my cock had, once again, come to its full length. I, then, found the oldest black composition book with the male handwriting on it. I opened and read the first paragraph.

"Today is my little girl's 18th birthday. I am taking her to the cabin for the week and I hope to find some serenity and sanity out there with my baby girl. My little girl is going to be an adult today. I am 35 years old and there has not been a day go by since my wife walked out on me that I haven't thought about my little girl taking her mama's place in Daddy's bed. Maybe this is the time that she will finally come to me and offer herself up to her Daddy. It should be a glorious week at the cabin, just my little girl and me."

So, my little girl's birthday is the same day as the owner of this cabin's daughter. Today she would be 28 years old. I wonder if they are still together as lovers. I glance down at the stacks and found the most recent one. I grabbed the two notebooks dated two weeks ago and opened them both to read the first paragraph. First the daughter's, I would read.

"Daddy's taking me to the cabin this week instead of my birthday week like we have done for the last nine years. This is where daddy made me his little fuck slave and where I have been contented enough to stay with him. He is a wonderful lover and is taking me away on a cruise to Alaska over my birthday week. We are going as husband and wife, getting the honeymoon suite we are celebrating out tenth anniversary of being lovers. This week is going to be wild. I hear my Daddy has added some things to our ever growing collection of toys and bondage gear. I can't wait to feel his cock in my ass while I am shackled to the rafters in our special room."

My cock was straining and turning purple. This was fucking amazing. Of all of the houses in the world to be stranded at, we chose the cabin of a Daddy and little girl who were still fuck partners after ten years. I opened the cover to the black notebook and read the first paragraph again.

"It has been almost ten years since I took my baby girl's cherry right in this living room in front of the fireplace. We are celebrating at the cabin a little early this year as I am taking my lover and my little girl on an Alaskan cruise. The cruise is going to be delicious as we are acting as husband and wife and will be able to show public displays of affection and not be questioned. We are newlyweds on our honeymoon and I plan to touch her as much as possible in public. I have added some new items to our growing inventory of toys and such. I believe I might even be able to surprise her with a few things this year."

Wow, so right now they are on a cruise heading toward Alaska. And here we are in their fuck shack with all of these items at our disposal. I put the notebooks back on the shelf and went into the bedroom. I started looking in drawers and glancing around the room to see what else I could find. I walked over to the bed and got a mental image of this huge man fucking his baby girl right there on this very bed. That's when I decided to pull the covers back and see if I could find what I thought might be there. I moved the pillows and looked on the sides of the headboard posts and found eyebolts turned in toward the mattress. I could see rope through those eyebolts and the remainder of it coiled underneath the bed. I quickly put the pillows back but left the sheets pulled down.

I glanced around the room again and looked in both nightstand drawers before I realized that there was a cedar chest at the foot of the bed. I went and lifted the lid and hit the jackpot. This chest was full of bondage gear in pink leather and vibrators and dildoes throughout. This is what I had been looking for. I went back to the closet and turned the light on inside. I glanced around and found a lever that I thought might be the last missing link to the puzzle. When I pulled the lever, the entire closet spun around and what I saw was an entire wardrobe dedicated to a girl about my baby girl's size. If there is a fantasy about it, there was a costume to match, including a Princess Leia outfit complete with wig just like in Star Wars. They did a lot of role playing it seemed. I found what I was looking for and took the hanger down. I came out of the closet and pulled the lever to get the closet to swing back to flannel.

I took the costume to the bathroom door and stood there for a minute and listened. I could hear the muffled moans of my baby girl once again friggin her clit in the shower. I slowly opened the door and could barely see through the steam in the bathroom.

"Oh Daddy, I so wish you would touch me. I want you to touch me like a lover, not like your little girl. I want you to fuck your baby girl's pussy nice and hard. I want to feel your cum shoot inside me and fill me up. Oh god, daddy, I want to fuck you so bad. It is driving me crazy walking around in nothing but this shirt around you. I want that huge cock deep in my tight little cunt."

Fuck, she is driving me crazy. Maybe this outfit will do the trick. I hung it on the back of the door and tried to see through the fog in the bathroom to see my baby girl play with herself and think of me. I couldn't see a thing until I turned toward the mirror again. There was a new message written on the glass. This time it was my little girl's handwriting and it said, "I want my daddy to fuck me like your daddy fucks you!"

I quickly turned around and slowly went out the door. I closed the door and hollered through it. "Hey baby girl, I found something you might be a little more comfortable in. I have hung it on the handle of the bathroom door. Hurry out sweetheart, save some hot water for your dear old dad."

"Uh, I will be out in a minute daddy. Thank you for the clothes."

I walked back into the living room and realized that I had not found the switch to open the bookshelves. I searched quickly as I heard the water shut off in the bathroom. Finally, on the side of the cabinet, I found the lever flush with the back of the bookshelf. I flipped the lever and out popped the bookshelves. I opened them a little wider and found my stream of cum dried up on the back of the wall. I smiled as I recalled what I was watching when that stream of cum shot onto that wall.

I heard movement so I decided to shut the bookshelves and sit on the couch and wait while my little girl was getting her birthday suit on. I couldn't wait to see her in what I had picked out. I gulped my cold cocoa down and turned a couple of chapters ahead and was sitting there enjoying the anticipation as my baby girl walked into the living room.

She had on a plaid mini skirt with white knee high socks and black patent leather Mary Jane's on. She had a white halter top on that barely covered her 34C's and was so sheer that I could see her areolae and her nipples. She had even put her hair in pigtails and looked gorgeous walking over to sit with me.

"Well, Daddy, what do you think? Where did you find this cute little outfit?"

"Oh baby girl, you look beautiful and much more comfortable than in the big oversized shirt. Let's just say that I found some secret compartments in this house and your outfit was hidden in one of those compartments."

"It is much more comfortable than that big flannel shirt. Are you going to take a shower daddy?"

"Not right this minute baby doll. I am going to sit here and enjoy the fire with my baby girl."

"Daddy, I am 18 years old today. When are you going to stop calling me your baby girl?"

"Sweetheart, you will always be my baby girl, even when you are 50 and I am in my 70's. I know that you are all grown up now but you will always be my little girl."

"Aww, daddy, you are the most amazing daddy ever."

She sat down next to me without an inch of room between us. I could feel the heat coming from her thigh that was almost touching me. I was immediately aware of everything sexual about my daughter. She wants it. I want it. There are other people that do it and this cabin proves it. I was thinking about how things could start between us and where things might be headed when my little girl turned toward me and as I put my arm around her, she snuggled up against me.

"Daddy, I have a question for you and I want to know the truth, please."

"Of course, sweetheart, I will always tell you the truth, no matter what!"

"Alright then, here goes. Do you ever think about me sexually?"

My jaw hit my lap as I looked into her eyes. Her big blue innocent eyes were staring up at me waiting for an answer. I just told her that I would tell her the truth. "Well, sweetheart, in the two years that we have been on the road and living in such close quarters, I guess I may have had some fantasies about you sexually. Not that I would ever act upon them, you are my little girl and I would never want to hurt you."

Her gaze shifted to her lap and a look of disappointment spread across her face. I hated to disappoint my little girl, but I was the adult here and had to make it look like I was not thinking about fucking her with every waking moment.

"That's kind of what I thought you might say Daddy. What would you say if I told you that every time that I masturbate, I think of you and how you would feel inside me?"

I didn't see that coming at all. My jaw hit the floor again and I just looked at my virgin baby girl. My cock started to stir and poke out from under my shirt. She noticed it, of course. "Well, baby girl, I am not sure what to say here. It goes against every moral that I have."

"Daddy, our bodies are not controlled by morals, but by feelings and sensations. I can see that you are excited to hear this news from me. Daddy, can't I touch it?"

We were at a turning point here. We were about to cross a line that could never be erased. I wasn't sure what to do from here. I love my daughter more than anything else on this planet and I wanted to show her just how much I loved her. She was growing up so quickly.

"Baby doll, look at me. Look me in the eye as I say this, please." She lifted her gaze from my lap to my eyes. "If we do this, we are going to change the way things are between us forever. Once we cross this line, we can never return to how we are now. If you are willing to take that chance, then yes, you can touch me."

I had my arm around her and she scooted closer to me as she lifted up my shirt and gasped at the size of my erection. As soon as she reached for my cock, I knew things were never going to be the same again. She grabbed it in her little hand and began stroking it up and down, very lightly. "Well, I guess that answers that question." I leaned back and allowed her to stroke my throbbing cock. I was rubbing her arm up and down as she made me feel so good. I hadn't had anyone else touch my cock since her mother passed. It was strange and exhilarating to feel her soft skin stroking up and down my ten inch cock.

"Oh daddy, it feels even better in my hand than I imagined it would. You are so hard, daddy, is that for me?"

"Baby doll, my cock has been hard ten times today and all for you. Every time I turned around, you were masturbating and thinking of me. My cock would grow at the sound of your moans."

"You mean that you knew that I masturbated thinking of you?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I caught you a couple of times today. You're not very discreet." I laughed.

"Daddy, that is so funny, because I was deliberately not being discreet hoping that you would catch me in the act. I wanted you to see me with my hand in my pussy, fingering my tight little cunt and calling out your name."

"Oh sweetie, I have seen you with your fingers deep in that little cunt and calling out my name. Earlier this afternoon, when I was looking for the electricity and the hot water tank, I was able to find a secret passageway that led me back up to this very room. I watched you climax while I was jacking my hard cock. You are so hot, little girl. I can't believe it has taken this long for us to realize. That's it baby girl, stroke your daddy's hard cock."

"Daddy, can I kiss it?"

She looked up at me with those bright blue eyes, pleading with me through the windows to her soul. I could see the urgency in her eyes as she quickened the pace of her stroking my hard cock. All I could do was nod my head. She leaned over and kissed the head of my cock and then opened her lips and took in a few inches and began sucking my cock like she knew what she was doing. It felt so wonderful to be between the lips of my beautiful little girl. I couldn't believe my baby girl was giving me a blow job.

She stretched out on the couch beside me and I turned and put my leg behind her so that she could get a good position for sucking. She really went to town sucking and stroking my cock. After a couple of minutes, she grabbed my hand and put it to the back of her head. She came up off my cock for a brief moment and said, "Daddy, make me suck your whole cock. Guide my head over your hard cock and make me take all ten inches, please."

She went back to sucking and I went along with what she asked. It felt so good to be forcing my baby girl's mouth down on my cock. When I hit the back of her throat, I said, "Relax sweetie and open your throat to daddy's cock. That's better, now daddy can get even deeper." I slid past her larynx and into her throat and just about came down my daughter's throat. I gripped the back of the couch as I refrained from cumming so soon. I wanted this to last and last. Once I got past that initial urge to shoot my cum down my little girl's throat, I grabbed both of her pigtails and began fucking her sweet little innocent mouth.

"Oh god, baby girl, that feels so good. Daddy loves how you're making him feel. Daddy loves you sucking his cock. Daddy loves fucking his little girl's mouth."

pusylvr69
pusylvr69
798 Followers