My Bionic Cock Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers

"Mikey, use your cock now. Start fucking, please. All the way in and out," she said by my ear. I raised my face from her breast and looked right at her. Her mouth was partially open and she looked so wanton – and so I kissed her. Instantly her hips jerked wildly up at me, almost dislodging my cock, before I got control and drove him back deep inside her again.

Her mouth glued itself to mine, her tongue shot out and tried to capture my tongue and for a while we snogged wildly and fucked hard until.....

"Mikey – harder now, harder. I'm coming! Come with me if you can please – I won't be long" she said and I started to feel the walls of her cunt quivering and pulsating, then squeezing me most deliciously. It was becoming quite hard to move my cock in and out, she was squeezing so tightly and if it hadn't been for her copious sex juices I'd have been stuck.

Forcing myself into her body, I continued to fuck her while she moaned and while her body jerked and twisted beneath me.

"Oh yeah – it's a good 'un," she said, panting hard. "It's big and it's gonna be good and if you come with me it'll be perfect!"

"I'll try," I said, pumping in and out faster and harder, "I'll try."

"Quick Mikey, come now – come with me! Oooooh yeaaah! Here it comes! Wowwweeee! Oh my god! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh Mikey – COME!"

And I did! One moment I was trying to get there, the next moment everything tightened up and I was there! My spunk was spewing deep inside my sister's sucking, caressing, greedy cunt. Her eyes opened wider and she looked straight at me as my eruption started – then instantly she convulsed with another orgasmic spasm.

I didn't have time to say anything – all my energy was concentrated at my groin, in which muscles and nerves (and probably my computer) were working overtime. I kept coming and coming – my sperm was overflowing and squelching out around my thrusting cock and Sharon was coming and coming too.

But all good things must come to an end and after what seemed like ages, we both seemed to suddenly deflate and collapse together in a twitching heap. We didn't even have the energy to kiss, much as I'd have loved to, and eventually she pushed me off her.

She seemed to have forgotten that I was still well and truly embedded inside her because as I rolled over, my cock pulled free from her drenched hole with a sucking noise, much like an old wellie being pulled from mud!! And as it fell from her hole, a stream of our combined juices followed, pouring over her thigh and down between her legs to soak the lounger.

Immediately, I thought of getting down there and lapping it all up so I knelt beside the lounger and leaned over her. Sharon still had her eyes closed in ecstasy as I dove in and she jerked and squealed as my tongue swept from her perineum to her clitoris in one sweep.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she cried out, more in surprise than anything, I think. Certainly not in disgust, because instead of pushing me away, her hands moved to the back of my head and pushed me harder against her sex organs.

"Oh my......!" she panted, "Oh please, yeah, yeah. Lick me harder! Lick my clit – chew it! Oh fuck – I'm starting to come again....!"

Not being someone to let a woman down I did as I was told and was rewarded by her continued cried of delight. And needless to say, my cock had realised that there was something going on and had risen once again as if to try to see where the action was. I ignored him for now – I had other things to deal with!

But he persisted, so I climbed back onto the lounger, still trying to keep my mouth and tongue glued to Sharon's weeping crevasse. I sucked and licked and teased, while Sharon's whole body seemed to do it's best to jump off the lounger! I had to reach out and hold her hips to stop her torso from bucking me off. Sharon was obviously loving it – she was incoherent, merely panting assorted groans, oooohs, aaaahs, and wowwwws. Her hands alternately gripped the sides of the lounger or held my head as she came and came.

I came up for breath and my cock waved to me – "Oi – don't forget me!" So I didn't – instead I shuffled forward until I was right up between Sharon's legs, then I took hold of my cock and sort of shook it rapidly up and down her cunt. Sharon gasped and before she had time to do anything more, I aimed and thrust my very stiff penis right up her hole – it went all the way in, in one go!

Three pumps in and out and I took him out again and repeated my rapid rubbing of my cock across her hole and clitoris and suddenly she did what I hoped she would (I'd only seen it on the internet) – a small squirt of girlie cum shot from her. I did my rubbing again and there was a bigger fountain of her cum which this time reached and splashed onto my chest.

"OOOOhhhh!!" cried Sharon, "What are you making me do? I'm coming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh fuck....."

I slammed my cock back inside her – and out again, making her take a huge breath. I shook my penis rapidly against her clitoris again and another fountain squirted from somewhere down there – another spray up and across my chest – a longer one this time. I knew it wasn't pee and as I quickly lowered my mouth to the source of the fountain, I lapped what I could up. Somehow it was tasteless and yet it tasted wonderful – perhaps it was just a sexy, erotic, exciting taste. I'll remember it for ever.

But even a squirter can't squirt for ever, so I disengaged my mouth and instead drove my cock back inside her, accompanied by a loud grunt from her. She was sopping wet inside as well; a different kind of wetness; this was slippery as hell and just as hot! With no finesse I drove my cock deep into her time after time, not caring about her ongoing orgasm, until I could take no more.

"I'm gonna come, Sharon! I'm gonna come, love. I can feel it! Any minute" I panted between thrusts, "Here it comes! Oooooh – wow – oooooh yeah! I'm filling you again! I'm right up inside you and I'm filling you! Oh Sharon – it's wonderful – Oh Sharon, I love you!"

It was my turn to become incoherent with pleasure – this was the fuck to beat all fucks, I reckoned!

We slowly calmed down and collapsed again. This time I stayed on top of her and she looked me in the eyes.

"Where the fuck did you learn to do all that?" said Sharon.

"Dunno" I said, "Just sort of came naturally, I guess."

"Yeah – a likely story! Bet mum taught you. Well, all I can say is WOW! Don't ever forget it – that's all I ask!"

"Honest – no she didn't, but does that mean we can do it again?" I asked, inevitably....kissing her.

"Again and again and again!" said Sharon, kissing me too.

I climbed off her once more, letting my only partially deflated cock slide from her cunt. Another trickle of our juices ran from her stretched hole. I was in half a mind to go back there, but Sharon put her hand over her pussy.

"No more, not now. You'll make me sore and there'll be plenty of other times. And mum will be back soon, so we'd better make ourselves look a bit more decent. You'd better go and have a quick shower – I'll clear up here before I come in and have one too."

We gathered our clothes and left the scene of the action but not before I noticed that there was a huge damp patch on the lounger.

"Mum'll see that," I said, "What are you going to tell her?"

"I spilt my drink – simple!" said Sharon.....but I just knew that that story wouldn't fool mum.

I leapt into and out of the shower in record time and then retired to the peace of my bedroom, where I threw myself down on the bed.

'What the heck has happened?' my inner mind thought. 'First Paul, then mum and now sis. What have I become – some kind of sex magnet?'

Mind you, I wasn't really complaining!

'Fuck – of course...,' I found myself thinking and realising, 'it's my bloody computer. It's teaching my body what to do.'

'Never mind, it's been fucking incredible, so stop moaning!' my inner me said, chastising my other me.

Anyway, I would be seeing Paul again in a couple of weeks for my next update so I'd be able to talk to him about my body's magnetism. And as I started to think about my forthcoming visit, my cock once again rose on its own, to demand attention!

'Fuck off!' I said to myself – and I meant it.

And soon I slept – if not the sleep of the just – then the sleep of the just-had-it!

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,867 Followers
12