My Bionic Cock Ch. 07

Story Info
Dad's home and the back door is busy.
18k words
4.63
75.8k
52

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I'm Mike -- 6'2" -- 170 pounds -- 18 year old last summer. Light brown hair, blue eyes, moustache. I'm a fitness instructor, so I have to look and act the part. Once a loner, now a sex magnet, it seems! Lost half my little willie when I was 6 and had a donor organ grafted in place of mine last year. It's complete with a micro-computer in a sack to resemble a testicle and there are multiple electrodes from it to various parts of my genitals. Hence a bionic cock -- complete with remote control!

Mum is adorable. Angela -- Angie usually or Angel, as my dad calls her. She's 37 this year. 'Come-to-bed' eyes, 36D tits with nipples to die for, lovely hips, curvy bum and long slim legs. Had me at 19 but my sister was born when mum was only 16.

Dad -- very much the same build as me -- same hair, eyes and moustache too. Very fit through healthy living and eating. GSOH as the adverts say. He's a Sales Director and away from home too much.

Sis -- Sharon -- very edible!! Busty like mum but slimmer. Blue eyes like dad and me. 5'6" with never-ending legs. Three years older than me. Graphic designer by trade. Own home and car -- very good catch for someone one day.

Part 7

Dad was home for the weekend -- and he was actually going to take Monday off too, to make the break worth having. He's far too busy usually, but lured by the nice weather and the fact that his managers were producing great sales figures almost without his help, the idea of a long weekend had easily dragged him away from work.

Mum was over the moon but dad wasn't home just to see us -- more importantly to him (it seemed) were his flagons of wine that were bubbling away in the garage. But after dad had spent some time in the garage with his wines, Friday evening was a very relaxed affair as we all sat down after dinner for a genial chat time -- and to share some of the soon-to-be-bottled wine. It was young and a bit raw but was quite palatable and distinctly alcoholic! So what -- it made the conversation lighter.....until the subject of my penis came up!

"So how's my lad getting on?" he asked me, fairly early into the evening chatter.

"Fine dad," I said, noncommittally, "job's good, yeah, I'm fine, well it's all good."

"That didn't tell me much!" said dad, "come on -- you've got to bring me up to date about your 'operation' and the computer. Does everything work ok now?"

"Yeah, it all works well," I said, feeling somewhat embarrassed to be discussing personal things with my dad.

"Well actually, your mum's been updating me on the phone and from what she says, you're getting to be quite the stud!" dad said, to my horror.

I looked at mum but she was taking a sip of wine and her face was innocently concentrating on her glass.

"What's she said?" I asked, wondering just how much she's told him.

Dad put down his own glass. "I've heard that your computer can now help you with your sex life. I've heard that it can make your penis erect and can increase its size. And I've heard that you've got a sexy computer expert who's helping you get the best from your penis and your computer."

"Y-y-y-yeeee....sss, I have. And it does help and it all works well....." I said feebly, still at a total loss for words.

"Tell you what," said dad, "Let's get off the subject and you can come and help me for a bit. I didn't finish racking up some of the wines in the garage -- so come and help me and we can chat while we work. Won't be too long, ladies."

And with that he stood and draping his arm over my shoulder, he almost frog-marched me out of the room.

I was shuddering with fear but somehow hoping that mum had already broken the ice and that I wasn't about to be lynched -- but dad's arm wasn't gripping me, it was more or less resting across my shoulders.....perhaps things wouldn't be too bad.

When we arrived at his wine workstation it was very apparent that everything had already been done and dusted, so to speak. All the bottles were racked -- all that was left were several rows of his fermentation jars, all happily bubbling away.

"Right Mikey," said dad -- and right away I knew things were cool.... "Sounds as if the operation was a total success and that you've been learning to use your computer to help things along. And from what your mother's told me, what you've got in your pants is firstly quite normal and then secondly, when you use your computer, it's very special. So how about showing me?"

"W-w-w-w-whhhaaaatttt! Dad -- you're not serious!"

"Why not let me see it?" said dad, with a grin, "by the sounds of it, I'm the only person in the family who hasn't seen it!"

'Oh my God!' I thought, 'so he knows who I've been screwing. Or does he?'

"Daaaad!" I groaned, "You're making me embarrassed."

"Ok, sorry -- can I have a look at your remote control that seems to be so useful then?"

"Oh -- ok -- yeah -- here it is," and I took from my pocket my credit card sized remote control and handed it to him.

"Hey, that's neat! So what do the buttons do, then?"

"They, sort of......help things along....." I said vaguely.

"Ok -- so if I press this one (and he pushed the SU button -- 'sensitivity up' button), what happens?"

"No dad -- please don't start pressing buttons -- you don't know what you're doing!" I cried in alarm but he'd already done so.

What happened was that a warming tingle coursed through my body, finally centering itself on the base of my cock, making it throb. And immediately I could feel an erection coming on.....!

Now, with me just wearing shorts and a t-shirt, nothing could be hidden and there it was; my burgeoning erection was thrusting forth, creating quite a substantial bulge in my shorts.

"Hmmmmm," said dad, "interesting.....! What's the next one down do?" and he pressed the 'more sperm' button.

"Nothing....." he said.

"That one makes more sperm," I said, "since they took away one of my testicles and replaced it with the computer, they can stimulate the one remaining ball to make more sperm to make up for the missing one.

"Oh yes -- I remember them telling me that," said dad. "Ok -- what's the next one -- oh there's a pair MH and MG -- eeny meeny miney mo -- this one" -- and he pressed the MG one.

"NO dad -- don't do that!" I cried as I realised which one he'd pressed.

Again, there was no visible reaction -- but inside me I was suddenly feeling decidedly interested in whatever my dad had in his pants. And I felt myself squirming and somehow, almost without any intent from my mind, my pelvis twisted around to almost offer my erection to my dad! It was already working its way down the leg of my shorts and my squirming was making it ever more visible.

Dad however, seemed to be oblivious of the effect. "Doesn't work either," he said of the last button, "what about the D-pad then, I wonder....." and he pressed it upwards.

My penis, once just a healthy 7 inch erection throbbed once more and began to grow, pushing its way down my leg as about 2 inches were added to the length.

And now dad took notice!

"Hey Mikey -- the end of your cock is sticking out below your shorts -- did you know that?"

"Not surprising after all the buttons you've been pressing! Do you like it?" I said smoothly, in my now-gay mood.

I was almost crooning at him as I purred and postured.....and suddenly I realised that dad had an erection too! I'd missed it because his t-shirt was outside his own shorts and had covered the evidence, but some slight movement had revealed it to me.

"Looks really good, Mikey.....come on....let's see it now, then."

With my computerised gay mood I was more than willing to let him see my flesh and I soon dropped my shorts and underpants to reveal my computer-enhanced 9 inch penis to his gaze.

"Wow Mikey -- that's some cock," said dad, "mind if I feel it?"

He moved right up beside me and I watched as his hand reached out and grasped my shaft.

"Ooooooh yeah," I said, not having expected this turn of events, "Oh that's nice!"

Dad's hand caressed my cock, feeling up and down the shaft and then across the knob, collecting the small bead of precum and smoothing it around the crown. Soon his actions induced more lubrication which dad spread up and down my cock.

"Is that good, Mikey?" he asked, "Would you like to feel mine too?"

"Yeah dad, get him out for me," I groaned and dad too quickly dropped his own shorts and pants -- and there beside me was the penis I'd heard so much about from mum.

"Rub him for me," said dad, and I willingly did so. His cock was gorgeously hot and stiff -- excellently stiff for an old boy of almost 40, I reckoned!

Side by side we wanked each other for a while, just letting the feelings grow towards the inevitable ending.

"Can I suck you?" asked dad and I nodded my head in agreement and surprise.

Dad knelt down and still holding my erection, he opened his mouth wide and took me deep inside -- he almost deep-throated me in one go!

"Ooooooh yeah dad, that feels lovely," I moaned as he started to suck and apply pressure on my penis. He started to move his head up and down my shaft, all the while sliding his tongue around my knob. I just stood there, leaning back against the workbench as my dad worked on my cock, almost bringing me to a quivering state of eruption.

Then he stopped and stood up.

"Don't want you to come off yet," he said as he replaced his hand on my cock and slowly continued to wank me.

I was about to tell dad to move his hand a bit quicker when he interrupted my thoughts.....

"Your mum was telling me about your hospital wizard, Paul," he said, "and I'll be honest and tell you that she pretty well told me everything you've told her, word for word about Paul.....so it sounds as if you like to be fucked -- yeah?"

"Mmmmmm" I murmured, "well, he and I sort of got it on and I did like it -- yeah."

"Fancy me fucking you then?" said dad.

Part of me thought 'oh fuck!' but my gay mood body thought otherwise!

"Ohhhhh yes dad, come on then, please! I'd love it!"

Dad moved us around and gently bent me over the workbench.

"Stay there while I find something to lubricate things...." he said and a few moments later, "ah -- got some Vaseline -- just the job" and I felt his slippery fingers at my hole.

Soon he'd lubed me up and had what felt like two finger up inside me, rubbing in and out.

"Is that ok, Mikey?" he said, "ok if I fuck you now?"

"Yeah dad -- I'm ready -- come on inside me."

Bent over, I felt dad's hand leave me then his hands were pulling my cheeks apart and then there was a probing feeling as something fairly blunt tried to push inside me. Dad's cock was about to invade my privacy -- and all I could do was to push outwards to ease his entry.....

"You're tight" he said as the head of his cock entered my arsehole, "oh yeah -- that's good -- that's a nice tight cunt hole you've got there!"

He pushed again and I felt his penis glide smoothly and steadily into me until I felt his curly pubes rubbing against my buttocks. Thank heavens that Paul -- and mum's dildo, had opened me up -- because taking dad's cock inside was almost painless.

"Oh dad -- you're all the way in," I said, "that was nice -- now fuck me!"

And he did! Dad seemed to move into a different mode, now his cock was settled inside me. He gripped my hips and having pulled almost all the way out, he suddenly thrust hard and deep right back inside me -- an action he kept repeating for a while. It was enough to bring us both quite a lot nearer to orgasm as dad kept on banging my arsehole -- slamming his cock deep inside me!

"Oh fuck dad," I said, "if you keep that up I'll come!"

"Come on then and I'll be with you," he said, reaching round to grasp my erection.

And his actions inside my bowels echoed his actions on my cock as we both raced to our orgasms.

"Yeah dad, that's making me come -- I can feel it coming!"

"I won't be long either; can't hold it back," said dad, still banging away, "I haven't come for almost a week so you're going to be well filled up!"

"Oooooh yes please!" I said between groans, "fill me up! I'm nearly there -- it's coming -- it's coming! Yeah -- I'm gonna come!"

"I'm coming too -- right now" said dad, grunting -- "Uuuuuh -- here it comes! Aaaaaagh!"

And I felt his rocketing blasts of cum flooding my intestines -- slamming up deep into my rectum -- filling me with his cum!

"Yeahhhhhh dad -- that's great -- that's made me come too!" I cried as my cock lurched and spat its first projectile at the floor. Which was quickly followed by a second and a third and a fourth eruption that eventually declined to a dribble.....

"Oh fuck!" we both said!

Dad slowly pulled his cock from my arse -- and I could immediately feel some of his sperm dribbling down my thighs.

"I'll find a cloth," said dad as he searched around; his own cock still semi stiff and dripping with his last few drops of semen.

I stood upright and felt my violated arsehole twitch and spasm as it returned to its normal mode.

And speaking of 'normal', I picked up the remote and pressed the 'default' button.....and watched my cock seemingly shrivel in size.....back to normal. And I also felt much more 'normal' inside too -- but I still felt that I'd thoroughly enjoyed our fuck.

Dad came back with a hand towel.

"Use that," he said, as I wiped up the overflowing sperm.

"That was a good fuck, thanks Mikey," said dad as he used the other end of the towel to wipe himself. "Don't often get a chance to fuck a nice arse, but you were good, really good. And I needed that."

I turned to dad. "Mum said you were bi, dad, and I'm so pleased, 'cos that makes us pretty even. Even without the computer I still feel a bit like that -- and with an extra push on the button, I'm really into gay sex, so please don't leave me out while you're at home."

"Don't worry Mikey -- I'll screw the arse off Angie (my mum) but whenever she's had enough, I'll know where to come for a bit more. But I'm only home for a few days this time, so don't expect miracles."

"No problem dad, and thanks for that fuck! That was the last thing I expected -- but it was bloody good!" I said, "Hadn't we better be getting back now?"

"Oh Christ, yes," said dad, "But this has been great -- we've broken a few barriers that'll make things a lot easier all round. Thank you Mikey."

So saying, he looked around, made sure everything was in order and then we headed back to the lounge to continue our chatting.

As we left, dad had a last few words to add.....

"Guess you've got over your shyness now!" he said, smiling broadly, "so if we talk about sex, it'll be ok?"

"Sure thing dad -- now I know how you feel, I'll talk about anything!" I laughed.

Not, as it turned out, that I needed to worry.......

I suppose we'd only been gone for less than half an hour, so the ladies hadn't seemed to have missed us -- the only difference was that they'd both changed into their night attire! Wow! If I hadn't just come, seeing their scantily clad bodies would have made me erect in seconds! They both looked fantastic, even though nothing was really on show. But the hint was there -- they both wore short nighties with short bed jackets, so their excellently toned legs were on show. Then, because neither of them had tied up their jackets, there were flashes of abdominal flesh and glimpses of glorious breast tissue, not to mention the occasional display of thinly covered buttocks.

Both women looked as tempting as each other and from what charms were visible, it would have to be a toss up to choose between them.

Dad -- deprived of loving sexual contact for about a week, must have thought he was dreaming......I just didn't know where to look first. This was far better than a dream!

I looked over at dad and yes, he was busy trying to take it all in; he was busy adjusting his seemingly well aroused cock and he was also trying not to make it look to obvious. He caught me looking at him and smiled back. Then he pursed his lips as if to blow a wolf-whistle -- and I don't blame him!

After we'd got over our shock, dad went and sat in his big wide easy chair while I chose to sit on the settee -- where I was soon joined by mum. And if her attire wasn't alluring enough, her perfume -- and probably even her pheromones -- left me in no doubt about which way my sexual preferences were right then. The visual and hormonal attractions soon reached my penis, which immediately stuck his head up to try to see.....

Sharon got the ball rolling by swaying across the room and sitting on dad's lap in his easy chair. She twisted her body towards him and put her arms round his neck, thereby rubbing her ample charms against his chest.

"Daaaaad" she said, dragging the word out and making it sound oh so sexy, "Daaaaad, please could I have my room decorated, pretty please! It won't cost too much but I really, really want it to look the way I want it. Please daddy -- may I?"

And I could see her twisting her body side to side slightly, to rub her breasts against him. Dad lifted his arms and put them around her but he was obviously finding it hard not to grasp any interesting flesh -- not that Sharon worried!

"Do you think I could, dad?" she crooned, "I'd be ever so grateful!"

'I bet you would be!' I thought, 'little tease!'

Sharon was now moving her hips as well, obviously rubbing herself against dad's penis -- a move which naturally had its effects.

Both mum and I were sitting on the settee, not ten feet away and we both saw Sharon's eyebrows lift as if in sudden surprise -- and then a happy smile creased her face. Her hips moved around a bit faster...

She turned to face mum.....

"Mum, dad's got an erection! I mean, I'm his daughter -- he's not supposed to get excited by me. Is that ok?"

Her mum laughed uproariously! "What on earth did you expect from him?" she said. "A week away from home and now you're coming onto him like a tart! A dead man would be getting a hard on!"

"Yeah -- but what do I do now?" said Sharon in mock alarm.....

"You'd better make it better," said mum, "up to you where you start."

Sharon turned to face her dad again, making sure that her bottom was rubbing against his erection and that her breasts were once again hard up against his chest.

She leaned closer to him. "If you let me have my room decorated, I'll kiss you," she said.

"Huh!" said dad, finding his voice at last, "I can kiss you any time!"

"Not like this!" said Sharon as she pulled dad to her and their lips met. For a little while, all that came from them were small hums and then even they died out as their lips became glued together and their mouths opened.

"Phew!" said dad as they came up for air, "yeah, but that's just a kiss. Not worth all that much -- so what else would you do for me if I paid for your room?"

"This," said Sharon as she opened her jacket and pulled a few ties.

"Oooooh yeah -- they're gorgeous!" said dad, ogling her now exposed breasts.

Sharon shook them at him and dad put his hands up to touch them.

"Ah ha -- no touching!" she chuckled, "are they good enough for you?"

"I'd have to touch them -- and suck on them too," said dad, "then I promise to pay for your decorating!"

"Deal" said Sharon triumphantly, "all yours!"

Mum and I watched as Sharon seduced her father and as we sat there, her hand landed on my lap. And, needless to say, my cock had found the action to be quite stimulating and was at least most of the way erect. Mum ran her hand up and down my length and then grasped my cock through my shorts and squeezed it rhythmically. It immediately grew in length and became rock hard -- much to mum's obvious approval.

In turn I brought my arm across and pushed my hand up under her nightie until I found her breast and her lovely rubbery nipple, which I gently squeezed. Mum moaned softly and continued to manoeuvre her hand on my cock.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers