My Birthday Dream

Story Info
This is what I can only hope would happen.
1k words
3.47
12.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knocked on the door. Someone wearing all back and a black mask answered the door. I just happened to be all in black for a meeting I had earlier in the day. She reached out her hand and took mine to lead me into an almost black room with a very faint candle. I was led to a large oversized black chair. My guide walked away.

My eyes were adjusting to the dark when a hand gently swept across the back of my neck. It trailed as someone else walked around in front of me. I knew who it was but I didn't say anything. She set on my lap, crosswise in the chair. She put my hand on her leg, so I took it as a hint and started rubbing her legs. She was in a skirt so I kept going higher and higher.

All of a sudden she pulled down her top to expose a beautiful set of boobs with nipples that were begging to be sucked. I leaned my head down and took one in my mouth and resumed the ministration with my hands. I hit the point of no return and there were nothing there to stop me. I worked around her puffy lips, wanting to get a finger on her jewel and yet wanting to take my time. I slid a finger on her jewel and yet wanting to take my time I slid a finger into her love tunnel and she inhaled softly with a slight moan in my ear and then she whispered in my ear, Happy Birthday, I will be back.

She slid off my lap and I tried to stand up, but there were a hand on my shoulder stopping me. Music started and suddenly I had another beautiful woman dancing on me. I received an amazing lap dance. When the song was over, another started, as she danced away, I felt someone dancing behind me.

She came around me and proceeded to lap dance for me but then she held out her hand and led me to a bed, she crawled on, slipped off her panties and fingered motioned me to come closer. I mouthed, "Are you sure?" She leaned over to kiss me. I pushed her back as I kissed her and then worked down her body. I was diligent to keep eye contact with her as I became very engrossed in her body, especially when I flicked my tongue on her clit.

I made love to her pussy, keeping my eyes glued on her eyes. When a tear rolled down her cheek, I tried to stop, but her hand was on my head, pulling me into her. About then, she started to cum and she let out a cry begging me to give her another. I more than obliged her to 3 more orgasms before I slid up her body, looking her in the eyes. I whispered, "thank you."

Her only response was "Happy Birthday."

Just then there was a dick shoved in my pussy, I didn't have to look to know who it was. She rolled away as I got fucked. After 20 minutes, he pulled out and my original lady was there with lube but then I knew what was next when she started lubing my butt. My butt buddy was around. My dick lay down and I mounted him. As I settled down, my ass was being grabbed, and sure enough he was working his sausage in my ass. They fucked me until they both came.

They rolled off the bed, as I was resting before I got up. I felt a dildo being worked in my pussy. As I looked back, she winked at me and then went to town. She wrapped a hand around to work my clit. She flipped me over and fucked me till I came then she went face first to lick my pussy before fingering me to 2 more earth shaking, flood stage orgasms.

I flipped her over and returned the favor. She was screaming as she came again and again. I flipped her over, shoved the dildo in her pussy and proceeded to fuck her until she begged me to stop. I leaned over and kissed her passionately. As I slid off the bed, I was led to the shower to get cleaned up.

All I could think was that I wanted to finish what I started with the first beautiful woman. That is what I want for my birthday. When I dried off, I was robed and led back to the chair by my PA. The music began again and my birthday woman came back and sat on my lap, this time in a robe. I pulled on the tie and the robe fell open to a completely naked, beautiful body.

My hands had a mind of their own and began to work her over. I got a finger on her clit and worked it fast like a feather. She was arching and grinding, trying to get away and yet wanting more. She climbed up and set on my face. I ate her pussy and then just before she was ready to cum, I slid out from under her.

Spreading her legs I got 2 fingers in her pussy and used my other hand on her clit, preceding to roller coaster her through 5 orgasms in a row. I grabbed my dildo and fucked her until she came again. I leaned in and kissed her softly. We both said thank you together.

There was a peace in her eyes that I had not seen in quite awhile. I went and showered again and got dressed up because now I had my 30th birthday party to go to. It was supposed to be a surprise.

I walked in and was shocked to see who my guests were: My husband, my girlfriend, Rosie, Katlyn, Sarah, Laurie, and my military man, along with a few others. As I made eye contact with each one, I got either a wink or nod and a couple of tears. I love you all!