My Birthday Fantasy

Story Info
Female writer meets cyber partner for a day of orgasms.
6k words
4.59
13.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hacongi
hacongi
1 Followers

It is my 35th birthday and we have plans for my birthday present. I fly to a city near you and call you to tell you I am really there. We talk for a few minutes and you tell me that I am going to have a birthday I will never forget and I better be ready at noon the next day.

I get my rented car and drive to my motel. I reserved a room with a jacuzzi and a four poster bed. I am thrilled to think that I will get to live out one of my fantasies with you. In my room I unpack slowly, savouring the time and anticipation. Tomorrow is my birthday and I cannot wait. I go to the front desk and ask where the nearest mall is.

Luckily it is not far so I find it easily. I find the store I am looking for and buy myself a new outfit. It is a midnight blue lace and silk dress that really looks good on me. It shows lots of cleavage and my long legs. I feel sexy just wearing it. With matching blue high heels I feel like a goddess. I buy myself a sexy bra to wear that hold my breasts perfectly for this dress. I also buy myself a garter belt for the thigh high silk hose I bought. When I leave the mall I stop at a grocery and buy some strawberries and whipcream as you asked me too.

Back at the motel I stop at the front desk and ask where to find a respectable bar to hang out at for the evening. The cute guy behind the desk asks me if I am looking for a good time. I flirt with him a little and tell him that I am in town for my birthday and I want a bar with lots of men and dancing. He tells me about a place just down the road that I can take a cab to if I am planning on drinking. That sounds reasonable to me and he offers to call one for me when I am ready. He says just to call the front desk and ask for him when I am ready to leave.

I go upstairs and undress as soon as I walk in the door. I lay out my outfit for the night and think for an instant how unlike me this is. But I just feel so wonderful and sexy that I forget my real life and decide just to go with the flow. From the fridge I get a bottle of wine out and open it. It is sweet and wet and tastes really good. I sit on the bed for a few minutes and giggle to myself about tomorrow.

It is getting later so I go get into the shower. I take my time and lather up slowly. Feeling my body all over and thinking of you. Soon I am feeling pretty turned on and decide that an orgasm before I go out would be nice. When I get out of the shower I don't even dry myself off, I go to my suitcase and take out my vibe I brought with me. Going to the bed I sprawl out and start to rub my breasts, making my nipples hard. Traveling further down I start to finger my pussy. My fingers playing with my clit as I think of the things you promised me you would do to me for my birthday. The chills I get thinking of having you for real start to make me wetter. I take my toy and move it up and down my lips. From my clit to my ass cheeks I rub myself.

My eyes closed, I am imagining it is your hard cock rubbing between my lips and cheeks. Up and down, over and over, till I am panting. I insert the vibe into my pussy and start to fuck myself slowly. In and out I push the vibe, feeling it humming inside me. I continue on until my clit is throbbing and I just have to cum. Faster I thrust it deeper into me. Harder and faster until I feel that familiar explosion within my pussy. Panting and moaning I cum in a rush of hot breath and ardent fervor. Relaxing afterward I smile to myself thinking of you. God , I cant wait till tomorrow!!

I take my time getting ready to go out. I put on just the bra and garter with hose first. Then I put on my makeup and perfume. Giggling to myself as I get ready. Finally I put on the dress and shoes and look at myself in the mirror. Wow. I smile and think to myself that if I were a man I would want to fuck that woman all night long. I call the front desk and ask for the cutie. He says the cab will be there in 10 minutes. I sit down with my wine and sip it while thinking of you. I am surprised when the phone rings. It is you. I tell you I was just about to leave for the bar down the road. You have heard of it and want to meet me there in 2 hours. I tell you "I will be there, just look for the woman in midnight blue". You tell me you cannot stay long but you are dieing to see me tonight, knowing I am in your town is driving you crazy. I laugh and we hang up.

I go downstairs and approach the front desk. The cute guy does a double take on me. His jaw drops and I smile. Now I know for sure I am looking just as good as I thought I was. He stammers out that the cab should be here any minute. I thank him and go outside to have a cigarette while I wait. The smile on my face won't go away. The cutie follows me outside and tells me that he would love to buy me a drink if I am still at the bar when he gets off work in an hour. He says he just wants to make sure that no one is bothering me because all the men are going to want me. I smile and tell him that would be really nice.

As soon as the cab gets there the cutie opens the door for me and I slide in. He hands the cabbie something and tells him where I am going. I thank him and we go down the road. When we pull up in front of this huge bar I get a little nervous. I take a deep breath as the cabbie opens my door for me. I ask him the fare but he tells me it was taken care of already and that I should have a great night. He hands me a card with a phone number on it and tells me when I am ready to go back to my motel I should call and he will be here in no time at all. I thank him and stick the card in my cigarette case.

I take another deep breath or two as I walk up to the door. When I open it there is a rather large crowd of people here. It is a huge open bar with lots of dance floor and the music is good. I feel myself start to flush as the men stare at me. I keep my head up high and pretend I am looking for someone. I look all around the room as I approach the bar. There are no open seats at the bar so I go to a table near the dance floor. I sit down and an instant later a very good looking man walks over and holds out his hand to shake mine. He says his name and asks what I would like to drink. I tell him bacardi and coke with lime. He waves over a waitress and tells her that the lady would like a bacardi coke with lime, light on the rum and don't let her glass get empty. I smile and ask him how he knew I don't like a lot of rum. He laughs and tells me that he had a feeling. He asks if it would be alright to sit down and talk for a few minutes. I say fine. We make small talk and he tells me that he is the owner here and if I need anything at all I should just ask for him. I tell him I am in town for only a day or two and that tomorrow is my birthday. He tells me that I absolutely must have dinner with him tomorrow. I laugh and tell him that I have plans already. He asks me if my date is coming here tonight and I reply that indeed he is but I have about two hours before he will get there. My drink appears and it is perfect. This man is so nice but he says that he must get going and tells me again that if I need anything at all I should just ask for him. I smile and tell him I could really use someone to dance with. He laughs and says that he knows of 3 or 4 guys that will be at my table to beg me to dance as soon as he leaves. We both laugh at that and he walks away.

I am sitting there for about two minutes before another guy approaches my table. He kisses my hand and gets down on one knee and proposes to me. I laugh hysterically. He giggles as he tells me I have the most beautiful eyes he has ever seen. I blush as I thank him for the most generous compliment. He is still on one knee as he asks if he could be so honored to have the next dance with me. I smile and tell him only if he gets up off the floor. He says he would lick that floor if it would make me say yes. I laugh and tell him we shall indeed have the very next dance.

The time just flies as I dance with several men. I probably have 2 drinks in the hour before the cutie from the motel comes in and we sit for a few minutes talking before he and I dance too. I am having a blast just flirting and dancing with all these different guys. I am feeling so good I cant wait to see you when you come in. I let the cutie know that I am waiting for someone and he tells me he will just hang out at the bar to make sure my date shows. I sit at my table alone for only a few minutes before the owner comes back to check on me. I am thoroughly enjoying all this attention from all these different men.

A short time later this man walks in the door while I am on the dance floor and our eyes meet. I just know it is you. A little different from your picture but when you smile I just know it is you. You are wearing jeans and a dressy shirt and your eyes just mesmerize me. My heart skips a beat or two as I realize this is really happening. You walk to the bar and get a drink while I finish this dance. The guy I am dancing does not want to stop dancing after the song but I excuse myself, telling him my friend is here.

I go to my table and sit down watching you. Your eyes never leave mine as you make your way to my table. You take my hand and pull me to my feet. You hug me hard but quick and whisper in my ear that I am everything you had wished for. We part and I look into your eyes again as you lean to me to kiss me. Our lips meet in a warm kiss that makes my knees weak. We sit down and you pull your chair close to mine so that we are facing each other. Your knees are surrounding mine and you are leaning forward, toward me. Your hand on my knee while my legs are crossed you lean closer and whisper to me that you cannot wait to give me all the things you promised tomorrow. A shiver runs up my spine and I cant help but giggle. Your smile so warm with a hint of mischief.

Your eyes lustful and sexy as hell I am lost in them. My heart doing double time I tell you that I cant wait either. Your hand travels up my leg seductively and I just melt. Up the side of my leg to up under my skirt you feel the top of my hose and just keep going, slowly caressing my upper thigh to the place where you would feel undies if I were wearing any. Your eyes get wide as you stroke my hip. You lean over to me and tell me you wish you could have me right there, right now. I smile and lean forward to kiss you deep, right there in the bar. You pull away before I can stick my tongue in your mouth and tell me that I will have to wait, that you are leaving now and that I had better be ready tomorrow. I wiggle in my seat and pull you back for one more kiss before you stand up and walk out. I watch you go, looking at your ass and thinking that I must be the luckiest woman who ever walked the face of earth.

After you are gone I start to dance with the cutie from the motel again. Dirty dancing has never been so much fun before. We are both all hot and bothered by the time the bar is ready to close. The owner comes over to invite me to stay for an after hours party but I politely decline. I had better get some sleep so I can be fresh and ready for tomorrow. The cutie offers me a ride to the motel. I tell him sure but that I am going to my room alone. He smiles and replies that he loved getting to dance with me and that he would never dream of compromising my position.

When we pull up at the front door he asks if he could walk me to my room. I tell him no thanks but give him a drop dead kiss before I get out of the car. He starts moaning and reaching for me but I pull away and tell him that he was a wonderful escort tonight and thank him before I get out of the car and go to my room.

Actually by this time I am exhausted from dancing for hours with all those men. Not to mention the alcohol has given me a headache and I am ready for sleep. I smile to myself as I go into my room. There is a bouquet of roses on my dresser when I walk in. The card says: "To the most beautiful woman ever to grace my bar, thank you". Wow. I feel like a million dollars.

I take one last look in the mirror before I strip and get in bed. I fall asleep in no time at all with a huge smile on my face, thinking that tomorrow is truly going to be something to remember.

Before I even open my eyes I am already thinking about what a day this will be. A smile on my face I open my eyes slowly. Remembering where I really am and what I am really going to do makes me get a rush of heat throughout my whole body. I take my time and stretch before getting out of bed. Thinking of last night I smile more. I call room service and order some breakfast before I jump in the shower. It is already 10am but I figure I have plenty of time to fill the jacuzzi before you will be arriving.

When I get out of the shower there is a knock on the door. I have on a bathrobe as I answer. It is my breakfast, complete with a red rose and a note. This one is from you. It says : Dee, I will be there soon, BE READY!! I giggle as I start to fill the jacuzzi. I am eating a bagel with cream cheese when there is a knock on the door. I turn off the water before I walk to the door. When I open it you are standing there. Our eyes meet, I smile, you smile. You say, "Arent you going to invite me in?" I answer, in a whisper, "I would invite you in everywhere".

You come in placing the do not disturb sign on the doorknob. Immediately you take me into your arms and kiss me deep. Our tongues entwining. You back me up until I am pressed up against the wall. Your hands on my ass rubbing me and pulling me into you close. I can feel your hardness pressing into my groin. Our kisses heat up quickly. Hotter and deeper our tongues explore. You pull away to kiss my neck. Your hands untie my robe belt. Opening my robe and caressing my body. You start at my neck and work your mouth slowly down my chest to my breasts. Moaning as you take a nipple into your mouth. I arch my back and moan with you softly. Your hand reaching between my legs you start to slowly massage my whole pubic mound before pressing into my folds. Finding my clit and rubbing me up and down my whole slit. Over and over, your fingers press into me.

Making me wetter and wetter as you suck one breast and then the other. The hard wall holding me up as I spread my legs wider. You drop to your knees and start to kiss my pubic hair. I moan as you press your tongue into my pussy. My hands on your head I rub your hair as you search for my sweet spot. Finding my clit quickly, you start to lick and suck me as I tremble. Your fingers go to my opening and you start to finger fuck me. First one finger and then another. Reaching deep into me and doing a "come here" motion inside me. Causing me to moan and tremble as my knees get so weak I am afraid I cant take it anymore. I try to push your mouth away from me but you grab my ass and hold me tighter to your mouth. I cannot help myself, it feels so good I moan louder as I start to orgasm. You ride it out and drive me insane by sucking harder and fingering deeper as I cum for you. When I am done you pull away and smile up at me. "That was number one baby, you are in for a whole lot more." All I can do is pant and smile as I come down.

You grab my robe belt and lead me to the jacuzzi. My knees still weak, you take my hand as I climb into the tub. You remove my robe and lay it on the chair for me, telling me I wont be needing it anymore today. I smile as you start to strip. Your chest so sexy as you take off your shirt. You lay your shirt on the chair. You sit on the bed and take off your shoes and socks. I am watching your every move and you suddenly get shy. You look over at me and ask me if I would please close my eyes while you strip the rest of the way. I laugh and tell you to come over here by the edge of the tub. When you get close enough I reach up to kiss you. As our tongues dance I start to rub your crotch. I unbutton and unzip your jeans. My hands reach into your pants to push them off your ass slowly. They drop to the floor as I pull away from your mouth. You stand up and step out of your pants. You are standing in front of me in your boxers as I lean over and breath a hot moist breath against your cock through your shorts.

You let out a soft moan as I grab your ass and pull you closer to my mouth. I look up into your eyes as I pull your shorts down. I keep my eyes glued to yours as I start to lick your already hard cock. From the base to the tip I lick you with my tongue pressed hard to you. Taking my time and licking every inch of your manhood. I lick your balls as I caress your shaft lightly. You start to moan as I get to the tip of you again and start to suck the head of you. Taking you into my mouth slowly. All the way to the bottom of your shaft I suck you into my hot wet mouth. My tongue along the bottom of your shaft I press into your veins there. Holding your ass to make you stay deep in my mouth, I try to swallow the head of you. You start to moan louder as I stroke your cock with my mouth. My eyes watching yours. Taking you in and out of my mouth, over and over. My hand cupping and massaging your balls I can feel them filling with hot sweet cum. Looking up into your eyes I stay locked on them. Your balls filling and rising in my hand. I can feel the spasming starting in your cock. The cum traveling up from your balls as I suck and lick you harder. Your hand on the back of my head I feel you tremble right before you push deeper and start to cum for me. Your moan so sexy as you explode in my mouth. I take your cum and swallow it as you continue to pump that sweet thick cum into my mouth. When you are done you pull away from me and tell me playfully that I will pay for that. As I look into your eyes we both smile.

You climb into the tub beside me and kiss me more. Our mouths together you stroke my body all over. Caressing and massaging my breasts and stomach. Your kisses are so good. In no time at all my body is all tingly again. Your hand between my legs you continue to rub my slit until I am just melting into your hand. Your tongue playing with mine I am loving every touch. You pull away from my mouth and tell me it is time for my present to begin. I giggle as you get out of the tub and bring me a towel. I stand up and step out. You slowly dry me off completely. You are taking your time, worshiping my whole body. I moan at your touches. You quickly dry yourself off as I protest. You tell me, "No, it is your birthday, let me make it everything you ever wished for."

I smile as you lead me to the bed. You ask me where the ties are. I tell you they are in the drawer. You lay me down on the bed and kiss me for a minute before pulling away. I am suddenly shy and not sure I want to go through with all of this. I start to laugh as you pull out the silk scarves you find in the drawer. You look at me and tell me,"Don't worry baby, you are safe with me, you will like this, I promise". I feel totally vulnerable as you start to tie my wrists first. Tight but not too tight I can hold the fabric with my hand above the knot holding my wrists firmly. Then you tie my ankles tightly so that I can not move my legs much at all. There is no way I could close them even if I wanted to. I am spread eagle on this bed and now you stand up and look down at me. You smile and tell me "now the fun begins".

You go to the other room and I can hear you open the refrigerator. You come back with the can of whipped cream and the strawberries. You put the can down on the side table and hold the pint of fresh strawberries in your hand. You take a small bite from one strawberry and tell me it tastes so sweet. I close my eyes as you take the strawberry and gently trace it across my chest from my neck line to my nipple, leaving a trail of juice on my skin. I feel the cold trace across my skin. You put the berry to your mouth and take another bite, telling me it is even sweeter now. I am in heaven I am sure. You take another berry, trailing it across my tummy to my pubic hair. I feel it across my skin as I watch your eyes. You are following the berry as you get closer to my pussy. I feel you push it between my lips there. I wiggle a little at the cold of it touching my clit. I can feel it there as you take another berry and offer it to me. I take a bite of it, tasting the sweetness of it. You take that berry and push it between my lips closer to my opening. I can feel the coldness of it for a moment as you dip it into me. Taking it out you put it to your lips and moan slightly as you take a bite.

hacongi
hacongi
1 Followers
12