My Birthday Foursome

Story Info
Birthday girl gets three hot suprises from three hot men.
1.5k words
3.69
56.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was coming home after my friends and I went out to dinner and clubbing for my birthday. I noticed the lights were low in my living room. I saw a Happy Birthday note from my blonde hottie Nick. As I was reading the note, he was standing behind me. I turned around and he gave me a birthday hug, a birthday kiss, and a fresh flower bouquet. He was semi-naked when I looked at him and touched his blonde hair. I kissed Nick before I went to the bathroom. When I was in there, I heard water running and saw my bathroom mirror getting fogged up. Then,I wiped the mirror as I felt a pair of hands on my hips.

I heard a whisper saying 'Happy Birthday, baby'.

Then, I wiped the mirror as I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I turned around and it was Eddie, my tall, dark, and handsome hunk. I smiled at him as he kissed my lips.

Eddie deeply kissed me as he slowly began taking off my clothes. Once my clothes were removed, I joined Eddie in the warm yet steamy shower. He was rubbing lavender-scented body wash and used a sponge to lather my entire body. While he was washing and rubbing my body, I began touching his hot, naked body. After the shower, I thought to myself I got two good surprises in one night. What could be better? I went to my bedroom and changed into something a little more comfortable, a black and raspberry double layer babydoll/camisole with a sweetheart neckline, a front slit, and a handkerchief bodice. I entered the living room where I saw my other dark-haired hottie Galen. I sat on the sofa as I watched him slowly strip for me. I thought to myself A striptease for my birthday. How original! I reached out to touch his ripped body. From behind his back, he brought out a bouquet of blood red roses for me. He was in his boxers as he sat himself on my lap and we started making out. My birthday night was getting better and better!

After the striptease and the make-out, Nick and Eddie brought out the birthday cake and the ice cream from the kitchen. Nick sang "Happy Birthday" and tears were falling my eyes. I was just so happy though quite horny. Then, I closed my eyes, silently made a wish, and blew out the candles. All four of us had cake and ice cream and I gave each of the guys' passionate kisses. My birthday got more interesting when they were all touching and kissing me throughout the night. The guys were so happy to see me. Eddie then held me close to his body once he kissed my lips. Nick and Galen were both stroking my long, dark hair. I laid my head back so Galen could kiss my neck. Nick on the other hand touched my body with both of his hands.

They slowly pulled down my cami, exposing my full, soft breasts. Eddie's hands were resting on my hips. Nick and Galen were fondling my breasts with their hands. I couldn't think straight with all three men pleasuring me at once.

Nick and Galen then replaced their hands with their mouths on them. Eddie on the other hands carefully pulled off my panties. My naked pussy responded to his fingers lightly touching it. I couldn't decide which guy I wanted to start with. So I decided to make out with Nick first.

He pulled himself back from me and said, "Let's take all this to the bedroom."

We all smiled as we headed to my bedroom. Eddie first laid on his back on the bed and I got on top of him while Galen and Nick were beside me, playing with my body with their hands. I first began taking off my remaining clothes as the guys were down to their underwear.To be pleasure by all three hot men was to me the ultimate birthday gift.While I was on top of Eddie, Nick began kneading my natural 42C breasts while Galen had one of his hands going up and down my backside as his other hand caressed my hair. I leaned over to kiss Eddie's lips. As I was kissing him, Galen was kissing the back of my neck. Nick on the other hand was kissing and licking my bubble butt. Galen and Nick went into the bathroom while Eddie and I were alone in my bedroom. He returned my kiss as his hands were deliciously caressing my body. He took his time giving me foreplay. He kissed, licked and sucked every inch of me. When he got to my bare, pink pussy, he savored my female juices as though it were fine wine. While tasting me, I ran my fingers through his black hair. As he slipped out of his underwear,I licked and kissed his eight-inch cock before he slowly entered my pussy. Once he entered me, he slowly rocked against my body. He was holding me close while going in and out of me. As our bodies move in rhythm with each other, we looked into each other's eyes. We climaxed in unison and then he kissed my lips deeply. He smiled at me with his dimples and kissed my cheek before leaving my bedroom.

Next was Galen. The dark-haired hunk with the Adonis body and sensual, deep brown eyes greeted me with an anticipated soft caress on my skin. His large hands gradually stroked up from my feet up to my legs to my hips to my stomach to my breasts to my neck to my face. He caressed all over me before he passionately kissed my lips. His lips slid down to my neck, kissing every inch of it. He moved lower to my breasts, giving them soft kisses before sucking my nipples. Galen was always so sensual, especially in bed. He held on to my hips as he softly licked my belly button and stomach. He then began kissing my legs and thighs before moving down to my pussy and clit. I felt him suckling it while licking the labia. I moaned while my hands stroked his dark hair. He moved up to my face and kissed my lips again as his fingers gently stroked and finger my clit and pussy where his mouth was once occupied. He turned me over on my stomach and made a trace of my backside with his lips and tongue. I let out a sigh at the feel of his kisses down my spine. Before he he would be inside me, I softly licked and sucked him as my way of returning the favor. Once I was on my back again, he slowly and deeply entered inside my pussy. He gently thrusted in and out of me. His hands were lusciously all over me while moving in and out. He also whispered sweet yet steamy nothings in my ear. Once I had climaxed and orgasmed, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

Last but certaintly never least was Nick. My eager hot blonde, blue-eyed hunk. We were making out as if we were horny teens. While kissing my lips, he slowly put his tongue in my mouth. He started fingering me with two fingers as he was kissing my neck. He felt my wetness when he lowered his mouth to my breasts. His tongue circled my nipples while sucking and kissing my breasts. I let out a loud moan when he slipped his entire hand into my pussy. It felt strangely good though it hurts a little. Once his hand was out of me, Nick licked my cum off of his fingers.

He said, "Mmmmm, you taste really good, baby."

His hands moved down to my lower back, holding on to me while eating me. I shruddered and moaned as I rocked my hips against his face. My juices covered his lips. He licked them as I started kissing and licking his body. My hand felt his cock hardening from my touch. I slowly lowered his boxers revealing his cock. I licked and sucked him. I looked up and heard him moaning. His hands were running through my silky-feeling black hair.

He groaned, "Oh baby, not so hard. I want to cum somewhere else." as he looked at me with a sultry, naughty glance.

I sat on my knees on the bed as Nick was behind me as I felt his cock easing into my pussy. He was entering in and out of me while his hands were squeezing my breasts. I loudly moaned and groaned as he went a little faster. After we reached orgasm, he sat me up on my knees as he entered my ass. I heard moan my name as he went in and out while holding on to my hips. I gave out one last lust-filled gasp as I laid back on Nick's body. He smiled, kissed my forehead and said, "Enjoyed your birthday presents, baby?"

"I just LOVED them all. Thank you." I said to Nick as Galen and Eddie came back into my bedroom. We gathered around and had a four-way kiss to cap off my best and hottest birthday ever.

THE END