My Birthday Party

Story Info
Hubby surprises her with a couple.
1.1k words
4.15
53.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's that time of the year again, and like every year I start hoping that you'll go all out for me this year. Talk about underestimating you!

That night, after a nice supper, and a gift of sexy lingerie, you ask me to go upstairs and try it on. I'm very happy with the results; the scraps of black lace highlight the tits you love so much, and barely covers my trimmed pussy. I'm getting wet just at the thought of what you'll be doing to me. You come into the room, and tell me to lie down on the bed. When I'm settled in, you tie my hands to the bedpost. "Oh goodie", I think, "this could be interesting!" I watch you, anticipating the next move, and then hear a knock at the front door. You have a funny grin on your face, tell me "Stay here!" and take off downstairs.

I'm lying there thinking where do you expect me to go, and hoping you get rid of whoever it is quickly and come fuck me hard! I hear you talking, and the voices of another man and a woman floating up from upstairs. "Hurry hurry hurry" is all that's going through my head. I hear the door close, and not one, but three sets of feet climbing the stairs. I'm awfully embarrassed at this point, wondering what the hell you're thinking and who that is coming up with you. I can't even hide anything, I'm tied to the bed.

You come into the room, and with you is a couple we'd met only once to see if we were compatible. Both of us liked them very much, but we had to wait till they came to our area again before we could act on our naughty little fantasies. We'd talked about swinging a lot, and especially about me having my first FF fling, but had never acted on it.

The minute they saw me on the bed, both of their eyes lit up. You had our camcorder in hand, and said that this what a moment that definitely had to be caught on tape. You turn it on, and tell Joanne to join me on the bed. She strips down to this sexy red lace teddy, and starts moving towards me. My pussy tightens, imagining what's in store for me. She lies beside me on the bed and kisses me; oh how different those soft lips are from yours. She trails her lips and tongue down my neck towards my erect nipples, taking an occasional nip, while you continue to film, and her hubby, John, sits on the edge of the bed, watching.

Her hand trails down to my already wet pussy, sliding up and down my slit. Almost experimentally, she slides on finger into my tight, hot hole, and rubs my clit with her thumb. My hips fly off of the bed, and I moan. She begins to suck and nip at my nipple, while you invite John to taste my other nipple. The feel of two mouths tugging at me drives me insane. His hand joins her at my pussy, and now they each have a finger inside me. My breath is coming in short gasps, and I can't seem to stop moaning.

I look over at you, and see you hard and excited you are. Joanne starts kissing and licking her way down my quivering belly, and stops a second to take a look at my pussy, with her hubby's finger working me over. She spreads my pussy lips apart, looking a the pink, glistening skin, and tells you what a pretty pussy I have. I feel her breath on my hot skin, and with no warning, her mouth comes down, and her tongue starts to slide up and down my slit. I feel like I've died and gone to heaven. I can't believe this is happening. She continues to lick and nibble at my pussy, while John sucks on one nipple and rolls the other in his fingers. I start to buck frantically at her face, feeling my pussy tightening into a mind-shattering orgasm, and I cum all over her face. I hear you groan from the corner of the room, and I know how much this is turning you on.

I beg you to untie me, so I can touch her, feel her, and you quickly obey. Joanne comes up and kisses me, and I bring my hand up to tease her nipple. I bring my mouth down to tease her with my tongue, then nibble on her erect nipple, occasionally sucking to soothe it. John is sliding his fingers all over my pussy, getting me all worked up again. I can't wait anymore, I just have to have a taste of my first pussy, so I tell her to lie down.

I move down on the bed, and look at her smooth, shaved pussy, already wet and glistening. I lick her, tasting a woman for the first time; I hear both of you're breaths catch. MMMMMM, is that ever nice. I nibble on her pussy lips, letting both my thumbs slide into her slick hole, and use my fingers to open her up for me. I look up, and John is beside her head while she takes his long, thick, hard dick into her mouth. I feel you come up behind me, sliding your dick up and down my wet cunt. Then I dive, my thumbs inside her throbbing hole, and start to circle her clit with my tongue. Does she ever taste good, and she's getting wetter and wetter by the second. She starts to hump my face, and I rub the inside wall of her cunt with my thumbs, while torturing her engorged clit. I can feel her juices all over my cheeks and chin, and I love the sensation.

All of a sudden, you ram your dick into me, and I gasp. John is pumping Joanne's face harder and harder as she writhes all over our bed. You reach down and play with my clit as you fuck me, and I keep licking and sucking at Jo's clit, wanting desperately for her to cum. I feel the walls of her tight pussy starting to convulse around my thumbs, and that sends a shiver down my spine directly to my cunt, and I know I'm close to cumming too. The sounds of moans and of slick skin slapping together echoes off of our bedroom walls, and Joanne and I cum together, as I lick at her pussy frantically, wanting to lap up every drop of her cum, while my pussy convulses around your long, hard cock. But the night isn't over yet...

To be continued...