My Birthday Present

Story Info
His present is enjoyed by all.
5.5k words
4.22
63.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A story that must be told from the beginning

Josette and I often talked about sexuality issues while watching adult movies, and the talks usually centered around dislikes and desires. One of her most sumptuous wishes was to be seduced by another attractive, sexy and sensual woman. I particularly but selfishly enjoyed this craving of hers and I labored over how to make this a reality and wonderful experience for her. I was not for my sexual enjoyment since Josette was everything a man would want or desire sexually in a woman. She was always full of passion and extremely sensual and erotic. It was for this reason that I wanted her to fulfill her fantasy while I enjoyed watching her and her new friend. You see, as a young man, I had the first hand experience to watch two women make intimate love together and it left a wonderful vivid impression in my mind. But this erotic vision could now become one including my love, Josette.

My likes are varied from erotica, to nudism, to voyeurism. The ultimate being with another fun, attractive couple with whom we enjoyed both their companionship and intimacy. From time to time, I even scanned various chat rooms on the Internet looking for a like-minded, local couple. I knew that over time I could find another ideal couple for us. This would also present the prospect for Josette to experience her fantasy. My wish was simply to watch and be watched as we made love with our respective partners.

The other issue is that many of us have some wild oats to sow. Some couples resolve that from time to time. Others live regretting not taking the chance. I'd take my chances if the right opportunity came along.

Needless to say, time had passed and my search unrelenting. I talked to a few local couples on-line and only one or two, whom I stayed in touch with, seemed to fit the profile of what we like in another couple. One couple I chatted briefly with caught my attention but time would tell. I met them in a "nude at home" chat room and they were funny and local.

Then in early February just before my birthday, Josette asked... "Oliver, what would you like for your birthday this year?" "You know what I'd like, " I replied, "A get away to a nice nude resort in the Caribbean." After all, my birthday was on the 11th just prior to Valentine's Day, so they go hand in hand and a get away would be ideal.

To speed the story along, we made a hasty reservation to a new up-market "clothing optional" resort since it was going to be our first time to a nude resort. We left on Wednesday the 11th and we would spend the remainder of the week at the resort and return on Monday. This way we could celebrate both my birthday and Valentines Day in tropical bliss.

We arrived at the airport and the resorts limousine whisked us off. As we drove down the palm tree lined road to the resort with waves lapping the pristine beach in the distance, we immediately knew we made a great choice. The entrance to the resort was magnificent and the receptionist very friendly and very attractive. Since we were new to the resort, we were briefed on the amenities, facilities and rules. We immediately checked in and were escorted to our luxurious room. The room had a terrace that lead to green lawn not far from the pool or the beach. Our room had two king size beds which I was told was standard and it was well appointed with a small kitchen area, refrigerator and range, and a well stocked wet bar. The room also had overstuffed couches and chairs and a very inviting hot tub out on the large terrace. Josette and I looked at each other and passionately embraced knowing how nice the place was and looking forward to experiencing more that the resort offered.

We unpacked, showered and decided to go to the dining room for a nice birthday dinner and celebration. Josette wore one of her "little' black dresses that showed off her sexy body, sumptuous ass, and great legs. When she appeared from the dressing area, I knew immediately I was in for an awesome night of sex... the look in her eyes spelled out what she was thinking.

Josette said she was going to make a call home while I went to brush my hair and finish dressing. I didn't pay much attention to her call since the radio was on and I was in a fog dreaming about what to expect at the resort. Her call seemed quick and off we went to the bar prior to dining. While riding the elevator to the lower level, I felt her ass only to realize that she didn't put any panties on. Not even one of her thongs. I knew this was a message of some proportion. She winked at me knowing I knew.

The large, tropically themed bar and lounge opened up to a large covered outdoor terrace where we would eventually dine. We ordered drinks and toasted each other that we were finally there and into the scene. After absorbing the atmosphere of the lounge and making comments and speculations about the other guests, we became very comfortable seeing that all of the other couples were very attractive, well groomed and very cheerful.

Most of the couples coming to diner came to the lounge first to have some drinks to jump start they're evening. A few seemed to know each other by the hellos and laughs and we presumed that most were here from the beginning of the week. However, one couple came into the entrance of the lounge and looked around like they didn't know the place but seemed to be looking for someone. I could see from a distance that they were extremely attractive and positive with bodies that seemed built for sex. They looked in our direction and gestured to themselves to go to the bar where Josette and I were seated. As they moved closer they looked very familiar in some way but then I wrote it off since I always seem to see people that look familiar to me. They sat down next to Josette and I could swear that I somehow knew this couple. They said hello to Josette and nodded to me and then Josette gave each of them a warm hug. That's when my mind began to race to try and interpret what was happening. Never would Josette embrace strangers.

Then, Josette turned to me, paused with a big smile and said, "Oliver, I want you to meet Sandi and Bill, you know them from the Internet."

I was speechless at first, trying to reply, and I almost fell off the barstool. I composed myself quickly and said, "Your JOKING!" My memory flashed back and I immediately began processing the pictures that Sandi and Bill had sent to me on-line as a matter of introduction and then putting together their personalities that they had explained. I realized that this surely had to be them; they looked exactly as they did in their pictures and they each had a devilish smile on their face.

Sandi broke the ice and said, "Happy Birthday, Big Boy!"

I was dumbfounded, delirious and happy at the same time, but I was totally confused as to how it could be them and be here. Being fast on my feet and outgoing, I immediately looked the three perpetrators and asked joyfully.... "How did this happen?"

Josette looked directly into my eyes and explained in her soft voice... "Oliver, its your Birthday, its your desire to spend time with another nice couple, and I like them too." Then she added, "It was Sandi and Bill's desire, too. So, here we are, let's make the best of it." I replied, "I'm in!!! Thank you, Baby."

After acknowledging how nice the resort was, we were summoned by the concierge that our table was ready. Needless to say, it was Josette's quick call from the room to Sandi that signaled we arrived and Sandi arranged the reservation since the table was in their name. I just shook my head in amazement over them being here and Josette's shrewd and daring planning.

Over dinner, we talked about the resort and our trip, and then it all came out how this was arranged. It came about by my discussions with Josette about meeting Sandi and Bill on-line and telling her about them and sharing their screen name. Sandi explained that Josette contacted them to say hello and they immediately hit it off and agreed to have fun with the prospects....and one thing led to the next, and here we were.

We laughed over the plans and clandestine events leading up to now and I was relieved to finally meet Sandi and Bill and to see that Josette was happy with them and them being here with us. I couldn't have done better if I planned it myself.

After dinner we were not even thinking about retiring for the evening. After all, it was my Birthday and Sandi and Bill were here to help us celebrate. The suggestion was made to go to the bar but I recommended we go to our room with the well stocked bar and enjoy the remainder of the evening in the hot tub and just relax. Everyone agreed that this was the ideal choice and the plan was to change our clothes and then meet in our room.

The before diner cocktails and the wine over diner was enough to help us loosen up and we went to our rooms together arm in arm only for me to discover another interesting part of the arrangement. Sandi and Bill's room adjoined ours! I had to laugh, but "they" each knew this already during the planning. "The saga continues" was my immediate response.

Josette and I changed into our casual terry cloth wrap-a rounds and I poured some cognacs. Josette, in typical fashion, lit some candles on the terrace and fired up the hot tub. We then put on some nice mood tunes when there was a knock on the door that adjoins both rooms. Josette unlocked the deadbolt and in came Sandi and Bill in their resort supplied robes chuckling about some inside joke that they had obviously just shared.

Being nudists, Sandi sarcastically asked.... "Do we have to wear these things?" Josette and I looked at each other and we both said at the same time, "No!" With that, Sandi and Bill said, "Thanks" and off came the robes. Again, Sandi being the cut up she is, said. "Guys, we want you two to enjoy the evening, too... off with yours!" I was delighted to unsnap by wrap and Josette followed my lead, even though she was shy at first. It was easy since they made us feel comfortable and it was what we all wanted anyway.

Obviously with no clothes to hide our bodies, we scoped out Sandi and Bill as they scoped us out. They were, as expected, very sexy, and very inviting. Sandi didn't hesitate to say that we each looked yummy and exactly what they like in another couple. Sandi acting like a judge at a modeling event slowly walked up to us commenting on our anatomies. Looking at Josette, Sandi smiled and said, "Josette you are one beautiful woman and not only is Oliver lucky but so are we." I laughed and commented that Bill was just as lucky. Then Sandi looked at me and said, "That is one beautiful cock, Oliver, I bet we all will get to know him better this week at the beach and pool. Bill, look at his size and its beautiful shape...mmmmm."

I was sure that this was going to be a nice ending to my birthday celebration with another open couple that enjoyed being nude and becoming friends, but nothing more. Although I was surprised by Sandi's bravado, I thought that it was just her personality.

With that, I requested we move to the hot tub, enjoy some drinks, and get to know each other better. Everyone agreed and I led the parade. Josette grabbed some towels to lay near the tub and we all climbed into the hot tub that seemed to be able hold at least eight people. I joked that maybe we should invite other new friends next time with the large tub, two king beds, and plenty of couches. Josette piped in saying, "Now, that could be an interesting theme night." I quickly replied saying, "I think you've done enough planning for one week." Bill then sarcastically commented, "You can bet on that, Oliver, if only you knew what was going on between Sandi and Josette over the last week." "They tried to enlist me in their scheming, but I begged off explaining that I would like to be surprised just like Oliver." Sandi and Josette then giggled together like two schoolgirls.

After the lovely dinner, alcohol and jokes, it seemed like we knew Sandi and Bill for years and I got the impression that they felt the same. It was obvious we connected and everyone was taking it all in and feeling good. I certainly lost the concerns of how it would be to meet another couple from the Internet in person.

We sat in the tub in no particular arrangement, as I sat on the end, then Josette, then Bill, and then Sandi. But our naked bodies were all close to each other side by side. The small talk continued about the stars and the nice warm night with the ocean breezes and ocean rift adding to the warmth and erotic scene. It became obvious that the each of us were being overcome with sensual feelings as noticed by the soft touching and stroking going on. That's when Josette leaned over to me and gave me a very passionate wet kiss and stroked my cock. I looked past her as we kissed to see that Sandi was kissing and fondling Bill, too. I thought to myself how nice this romantic scene was playing out and tried to imagine what was next. Obviously, my cock became rock hard with Josette's strokes and my erotic thoughts.

That's when Josette broke the silence by saying and pointing to my immense hard on, "Guys, look at this, isn't it great." With that, Sandi told Bill, "I have got to check this out," and moved between Josette's and my extended legs. Josette asked, "What about poor Bill?" That's when Sandi summoned Bill to move over as well." Quickly we all became intertwined together flesh-to-flesh and very aroused. I immediately called for a toast and Josette quickly acknowledged by saying it was about time. We then toasted each other saying, "To us!" Then I kissed Josette, Bill kissed Sandi, and Josette and Sandi affectionately kissed each other.

That's when Josette said in a cute but demanding way, "I want to kiss something else!" She then requested for me to sit up on the edge of the tub and immediately held my already rock hard cock and lowered her mouth on me, taking all of me. I looked over at Sandi and Bill to see them watching us with beaming smiles. I then said in a quiet voice while looking at them, "She's the Best!" Sandi and Bill said together, "We can see that!"

After a few moments passed and Josette almost making me explode, I tapped her on the shoulder and pointed to Sandi and Bill. Sandi had Bill lying on his back on the side of the deck and proceeded to give him a vigorous blowjob. Her bobbing head and loud slurps were intoxicating to watch and hear. Bill, looking over at us, winked and said, "She likes it this way, and so do I."

Then, Sandi suddenly stopped and said, "That's enough for now. Even though I love sucking your cock, Bill. Willie will just have to wait!" Josette and I immediately launched into a loud applause with hoots, catcalls, and whistles to demonstrate our appreciation for the performance that Sandi just gave us.

Now what, I said to myself. Here I was with a ragging hard-on on the verge to explode and Bill looking the same. That's when Sandi turned to Josette and said, "Jo, how's this scene! Here we are with two handsome men, with two great cocks, and we have them all to ourselves!" Josette replied laughing and said, "Well, we got them warmed up, and it got us sexed up, too, so perhaps WE need some attention."

While we all relaxed for a moment to size up the situation and sip on our drinks, Sandi broke the ice again and asked Josette if she enjoyed oral sex. Josette replied without hesitation, "I not only enjoy it, I love it! I love to suck Oliver's cock and I love him to cum in my mouth. I also love when Oliver eats my pussy until I cum. He's the best and I love to cum in his mouth, too!"

"WOW!" Sandi yelled out. "That means a lot! That's awesome. Bill and I feel exactly the same! We enjoy it so much that we often resort to a 69, so we can please each other at the same time." "I also need my daily dose of cum, as well," she said winking.

Then Josette, not to be out done, bravely asked Sandi, "Are you Bi?" Bill and I taking this all in, looked at each other, smiled and winked.

Sandi said she knew that was going to come up and explained, "Well, I wouldn't say I was Bi, it is just about sex. I love Bill and would only want him and love him, but I have enjoyed being with a woman and it was only while Bill was around and it was only for the sexual experience." "It was about pleasure and sex. My feeling is that if you enjoy it, then enjoy it, man or woman. Besides, it's all about enjoyment and fun, too."

Obviously, they enjoyed sowing their wild oats!

I thought to myself that this was a great way of putting it and then Josette asked, "Is Bill Bi?" Sandi looked at Bill for him to reply to the question and he explained that he played around and didn't go into any details. Then Sandi said, "He's cool!"

Feeling a need to say something, I gave my rendering and mentioned how nice it was to see two women in passion making love. "The softness, the sweetness. I love pussy, so why wouldn't a woman." Bill acknowledged me and we took some sips on our drinks.

I was still excited by all this, and the setting in the hot tub was surely becoming sexually charged up. It was something about the nice surroundings, the tranquil atmosphere, being naked, and the freshness of the water on us. Bill and I had some small talk while Josette and Sandi were having their own conversation. While talking with Bill, I looked over to watch the girls while they talked. They looked so beautiful and loving while they laughed at each other's comments. Each possessed a special look, Olga being beautiful and exotic looking enhanced by the moonlight... Sandi looking more like the pretty "girl next door" in the reflections of light off the water. Both had bodies to die for. Great breasts, great smiles, and great butts.

Bill went off to freshen up our drinks. He had a nice athletic build, and he was nicely hung with a firm butt as I watched him get out of the pool and grab our glasses. I thought to myself that they each looked good together as a couple and seemed a good match for each other. As I continued to watch the girls, I wondered what was next to this wonderful evening. Then Bill came back with more drinks, which was cause for us all to talk together again.

Josette, being relaxed from all the alcohol, asked me to come to her. She asked me in a quiet voice, "I want you to eat me now, right here, and make me cum." Sandi overheard her, and said, "I have a plan. Let the boys eat us together."

Obviously, Bill and I were content with the idea but Sandi wanted us to be positioned. We asked what she had in mind, and she proceeded to direct us into place. She had Bill and I lie on our backs at the edge of the tub, head to head, with our heads about 2' apart. Then she grabbed Josette by the hand and told her to do what she did.

Sandi then straddled her legs over Bill's head and sat on his chest with her pussy directly in his face. I could even smell her sweetness from where I was lying. She then told Josette to do the same and face her. Sandi's plan became obvious to us now. We would please them while they looked at each other face to face.

As Josette sat on my chest, I reached up to massage her breasts and then she positioned her already wet pussy close to my waiting mouth and tongue. I began to lick her and suck on her clit, which made her squirm, and I could immediately feel her warmth as she pushed into my face. Then I felt another set of hands compete with mine to feel her breasts. It was Sandi's. I peered up and watched Sandi massaging Josette's breasts then I saw her lean forward and give Josette a deep passionate kiss. I could see that she had her tongue in Josette's mouth, as my tongue was working her pussy. I was huge by this time while eating Josette and watching Sandi slowly seduce her. I wanted and needed to cum and fuck Josette but this was too stimulating. A truly unexpected sight.

12