My Birthday Present Ch. 01

Story Info
They set out for the mountain cabin.
960 words
4.21
24.3k
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/03/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of a story I have been working on about two friends. There is more to come and any and all comments are welcomed and encouraged. Please do not hesitate to contact me with question, comments, advice, etc.

*

Raphael and I had been friends since junior high. I had always had a bit of a crush on him, ok it was more than a bit of a crush, but we'd never attempted to have a relationship. He was my best friend. We talked about everything and I never had to worry about him judging me or not liking things I did. I trusted him with my heart and soul and would have given him anything and everything he asked for. Though we had spent tons of time together, alone and around others, we had never done anything like this trip. Somehow Raphael had convinced my parents to let us go to his family's mountain cabin for the weekend. That in it of itself was a feat. My parents were extremely protective and I thought they would have never agreed to me spending a night, let alone a weekend, in a house alone with a man. Yet, judging by their reaction, they trusted and respected Raphael, so off we went.

We left early on Friday morning and had a rather uneventful drive up into the mountains. Raphael had me giggling and smiling the whole way as we shared some of our lives more recent occurrences. He told me about some horrible dates he had been on while I shared stories about my crazy professors and horny classmates constantly whispering erotic ideas into my ear during lecture. He stole a quick glance at me, trying to read my expression, but I quickly forced him to put his eyes back on the curvy mountain roads. I could tell he was curious but concerned enough that he couldn't tell if it would be a good idea to ask for examples. So, I volunteered them, "One guy leaned over, put his hand on my thigh and whispered, 'How about we bend you over this desk right now, and you spread your long legs and let me pound that little virgin pussy of yours until you can't move anymore, then I'll fuck that tight ass of yours too. You know you would love to have our classmates watch.'" I said the last part in the deepest voice I could muster, but it was all I could do to keep a straight face.

After I had told him this I could see his anger rising. Raphael pulled over to the side of the road, and turned off the truck. I knew that we were in for a good long talk, but the look in his eyes scared me slightly. He undid his seat belt and mine, and slid across the seat so he was closer to me and no longer behind the steering wheel. He reached over and first gave me the biggest hug, just holding me tight against him for a few moments, whispering apologies for the behavior of all of the idiots. When he finally released me, he put a hand on either side of my face and mine fell to his strong legs. Raphael looked me straight in the eyes and told me that he would happily bury the guy for me. At this point I couldn't suppress my laughter anymore. As I started laughing, he looked taken aback. I then asked him, through the giggles and tears, "aren't you going to ask what I told him?" A smile slowly spread across his face as he nodded. Still laughing I said, "I told him, 'I'm sure my vibrator can get me off better than you will ever be able to, but if you really want to try it, I'll grab a strap on and you can be my bitch, because I sure as hell won't be yours.' and with that he quickly returned his hand to his own lap, apparently he didn't want to find out what would have happened if he had left it there." When I had finished Raphael looked at me completely stunned. It was easy to tell that he was thinking, "My Jessilin said something like that? She is little Miss perfect, an innocent goody two shoes. She would never say something like that!" He asked skeptically, "Honey, I know you, did you really say that?"

I matched his stare. "Yes, actually I did. You see he had been annoying me for quite some time so courtesy went out the window." Raphael looked at me, the biggest grin on his face and told me congratulations for finally standing up for myself. Then he leaned close and whispered in my ear, "I didn't know you owned a vibrator." I playfully punched him in the arm and suggested that he start driving again.

Raphael hesitantly agreed and resumed his place behind the wheel. Since he had just broken the touch and space barrier for the day, I slid over and took possession of the middle seat. I giggled at the realization that he warmed the seat for me and Raphael just smiled. He draped his arm across the back of the seat and around my shoulders and I leaned up against him like he allowed me to do occasionally. I just never liked imposing the intimacy on him, so I would usually wait until he broke first.

After he had been driving for a decent amount of time, and we came upon a straight away, I leaned in close, so he could feel my breath on his ear, as I whispered in my most flirtatious voice, "You don't know everything, maybe I'll show them to you later."