My Birthday Romance

Story Info
A midlife woman's wrotic adventures.
4.2k words
4.07
12.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY BIRTHDAY ROMANCE

"How about a 19-year-old virgin?"

Feeling sassy, I had posted "birthday romance" on a popular Internet dating site. Oh yeah, I got the usual responses, you know, "I'm the one you've been waiting for" and pictures of 1000 johnsons. They began to all look alike, and how would I recognize the guy unless his fly was open?

I knew what I wanted. I knew what I needed.

But I never expected Adam.

I emailed him back no, not what I'm looking for. I thought, heck, this is my big day, I want someone with a good hand and lots of experience. I want someone to wine and dine me, chill me and thrill me. Give as good as he was gonna get.

He said he would make it worth my while. He sent me a picture. I was convinced.

And that got me to thinking: I never took a guy's virginity before. This could really be an awesome experience for a cougar!

SWEET INNOCENCE

There was such a sweet innocence in Adam's emails; he was open, curious, excited, so vulnerable. That was attractive. That was sexy. That had potential.

But, I wondered, how could such a good looking guy (judging from the nine inches he'd sent -- he measured it for me) still be a virgin? What was his story? I wanted to know much more about him.

"I'm six two, one ninety," he wrote. Wacka wacka! "I'm just shy and need to be taught and told what to do. I've been waiting a long while. I like you. Thanks."

A high school football jock (from the next picture he sent, I assume he played tight end), he didn't date much. I still had my doubts about spending my birthday with him, but he definitely had my attention.

"I know I'm not right for you now but please be my friend and bring me along slowly, maybe seduce me a little," he wrote the next morning. "I think I'll be worth it."

OK, I could buy that. He said he wanted to tell me something he'd never told anyone. Could he call me that evening around 8? Sure. I gave him my cell, figuring that was a safe bet. He called.

What a sweet voice, so timid, so young - so horny. He told me that when he was 10, his mom came home from work and went into the bathroom and left the door partly open, and he saw her reflection in the mirror. She had almost nothing on. "I hope it's OK to tell you this, but I got excited, and well, you know, hard when I saw her pussy hair."

I didn't mind being privy to that information. His mother was unshaved.

When Adam was 13, his best friend's mom used to ask him to help her do errands, and on the way home from shopping she would pat his thigh and stroke his leg. "You know, like friends. But once she moved her hand up and over -- well, you know, and kind of slowly started feeling me up and, you know, stroking it and I got really turned on, you know, hard, and she liked that. I think she really liked that and I did too but it spooked me a little."

Apparently he has always been rather mature for his age.

The clincher was his older sister: She used to come into his room to talk, sit close. One time -- he's asking my permission to tell me this -- as she was leaving his room, she backed up into him and rubbed her butt against his member. He started to get erect. She stayed like that for 10 more minutes as he got harder. Nothing happened beyond that, but it scared him.

He told me he had trouble coming ever since then; and that if we ever got together, I'd have to pound him really hard with a dry hand. He liked that I said I had strong hands. I do.

Adam asked for a more revealing picture of me, so I obliged; he told me he could get lost down there. "You are so sexy," he emailed. "I think I would tell you anything."

Hmmm, this really could get interesting!

DECEMBER GETS HOT

I couldn't stop thinking about what Adam had revealed, how he liked it even when he was barely into his teens, that an older woman had stroked his cock. He was even cute in his embarrassment about using the "C" word. Even though he still had his pants on, it was so hot for him.

He'd asked for a photo and I sent him one that I thought he'd like - sitting on the floor with my pussy covered by a long sequined cami, shaved legs showing. No upper body, no face - just a tease. It could have been anyone. He emailed back right away saying that he touched himself a lot looking at my picture.

Then Adam started asking questions. They were so innocent, so sweet. He clearly needed some adult education, and I was just the adult to give it to him. He said he'd heard about oral, of course, but he wanted to know if it was true that women get wet, "you know, down there - can I say pussy? You know, that their pussy gets wet. I hear that all the time. That was so sexy what you said about shaving it. Has anyone watched you do that?"

So I told him all the different kinds of wetness, probably more than he wanted to know, but it was turning me on and making me wet just to think I could lead a guy through his first time. We could explore each other, and since it'd been so long since anyone had made wildly passionate love to me, it would kind of be like my first time, too.

"I think given the chance I would be really oral 'cause I think about it a lot," Adam emailed again. He said he hadn't ever had any kind of oral, but he put some lotion on his cock and stroked it and when it got all wet and slippery, he fantasized about a woman doing that. "Would you do that for me?" he asked. "I don't cum too easy, so you would have to probably work it over or clean it off and pound it really hard while it's dry."

Well that image wasn't too sexy but I appreciated the advice, and thought yeah, I could do this guy. I could really do this guy, all over, all night long.

I guess telling him that I shave my beave really made an impression, because he was all over that like ... well, like ... that. He said he would want to shave it and then kiss it. "I am a really good kisser," he wrote. "My dad was an ex-Marine" - I kind of missed the connection here; are Marines good kissers? Anyone? Anyone? - "and really strict so I've had to really watch myself with girls, but now I'm on my own.

"Just to show you I'm for real, while you were gone I took a photo of my cock and if you want to see it, I'll send it when I can. Want to be the first woman to see it? I love the way you talk and may as well tell you, I'm really turned on right now."

Well, Adam, being the first woman to see that incredible shaft looking at me, yeah, I'm really turned on right now too!

JACK OFF ALL TRADES

I couldn't get the picture of Adam's huge, gorgeous member out of my mind. I did myself that night into a state of rapture, wondering if I'd really get to meet this guy in person. It sure seemed to be heading that way. We were emailing constantly, and now Adam wanted my phone number.

For a virgin, he sure thought about sex all the time. Well, I guess that makes sense! "I've spent a lot of time thinking about stuff and fantasizing while my friends were getting laid," Adam emailed me the next morning. "I may as well tell you, this one time when I was about 15, I jacked off five times in one day. I had this T-shirt to catch the cum and would throw it under the bed. I'm pretty sure my mom found it and replaced it with a clean one, she must have known what I was doing."

I was thinking about that too - doing him five times in one day. The more he contacted me, the more interested I became. Adam was taking me into a realm that I'd never even fantasized about: taking a young guy's virginity (or any guy's, for that matter). I'd never considered how wildly kinky and sexy it could be, taking the lead and teaching someone how to please a woman. He'd never be able to go back to women his own age. I wanted that power.

Adam was fixated on my pussy, on the first time we were going to get together. I didn't know if it was fantasy or planning ahead, but I was getting off on it more and more. "I think I would tell you anything," he said, winning my heart. "You are so sexy. You probably have high heels, right? If you were going to show me your pussy to me the first time, I'd want you to be wearing high heels."

Man, the irony of this is amazing. My late husband was totally into soft and hard porn - just not with me. After he died I found thousands of pictures on the Internet, hundreds of magazines, all kinds of kiddie porn. He had photographed children and teenagers, and then used those photos for his own pleasure and in other writings. I was devastated beyond measure to learn about his secret life; how could I have been so naive? He was a pedophile and I didn't even know it, and now I was interested in a 19-year-old virgin. Was I sick? Was I going down the same path of addiction to porn, or was I just investigating this now that the door was open? I wasn't sure, but I trusted that I would be OK in the end. I just had to pursue this virginity thing. I felt my own salvation from this marital wound lay in making peace with what I was learning.

And was I ever learning. Adam's questions were teaching me what guys think about; not just teens, but probably all guys. His innocence and sweetness called to my nurturing instincts, yes, but not in a motherly way. No way was I a MILF - mothers I'd like to fuck. Not me; I had class, along with the kinky curiosity and open mind. I was looking for experience, along with lust. And love.

THE FIRST TIME

Adam had been thinking a lot about our first time, and so had I. In fact, I was obsessed. I wanted this to be the most special birthday ever, a vindication of all my husband had put me through: the lack of sex, the affairs, the other family, the financial drain. I wanted revenge, I wanted to experience some of what he had experienced while we were married. We had deeply loved each other, that was true, but somewhere along the way I lost the ability to be sexual with him. Or with anyone.

Now I had a chance for salvation, and Adam was my rescuer.

"I have no idea what it will feel like," he wrote me. Ah, like velvet you cannot imagine, I thought ... "I think I would like to be teased first, maybe a strip tease and when you get close to the end you can spread your legs really wide and ask me if I want to see your pussy. It's so sexy when you ask me if I'll like pussy. Do you think I'll like pussy? Will you ask me if I want to feel my big hard cock in that sexy pussy of yours? Will you like having a big virgin cock in your pussy? Would you ever take it in your mouth? Will you show me different ways and positions and talk dirty and naughty to me?"

Adam was clearly on a roll. He said he couldn't talk with girls his own age, they just didn't get him. "But you do. I want to undo may pants with you tonight, if you'll let me."

Well, Adam, let me think about that a moment yes. For a virgin, he sure had a lot of questions!

And then came the clincher: "Ummm, was wondering, ummm, if maybe you would reciprocate and possibly send me a pic of your pussy? I think about it all the time and would really like to see it. Please!"

Was this the final frontier for me? I'd never gone this far before. Could I really take pictures of myself and send them to someone I'd never even met? Was this insanity? Or just lust? Or wild, crazy, feral fun?

I decided to find out, and go for it.

LOST IN LUST

Like most of you, I dabble in photography. Some might say it's more than a dabble, but when it comes to taking sexy pictures of myself, it's a stretch. I wasn't sure if I could get arrested for sending a picture of my snatch over the Internet, but since my puss wasn't recognizable, I went for it. I emailed Adam two pictures, one dressed up in a Mardi Gras mask and one with a string of pearls down my butt crack. I laughed at my clever metaphor.

Then I waited.

It was not easy to wait; I had invested my future in these pictures.

"I could get lost down there," he emailed. "That is the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen. I love your thighs, I guess I'm a breast and thigh man now."

I was swooning - this was more than I'd imagined. "Oh fuck, that is soooo incredibly sexy," he went on. "Your pussy is soooo sexy and if we were together I think I would put y cock in it as much as you want and any way that you want. I would kiss it and lick it and eat it as much as you want to. Maybe do that first and then fuck it. Would you want my big hard cock in that sexy pussy of yours?"

Let me think about that for a minute yes.

The more Adam told me what he wanted to do - and for a virgin he sure seemed informed - the more obsessed I became with giving him an experience with an older woman that would ruin him forever for younger girls. It started to occupy my mind constantly; I wanted him for my birthday present. Signed, sealed, and delivered. And all night.

We weren't in constant communication over the next week because he was housesitting (how cute), and doing some home maintenance odd jobs (I wanted him to come clean my pipes). But he talked more and more about getting together, although he was nervous about it. "Are there things you've never done but want to try?" he asked. I thought about it - of course there were always things, but I found myself willing to try anything with this boy. I really wanted to experience a man fully, no inhibitions, no nothing. And the fact that he was a virgin meant that we could have sex safely without condoms. I really wanted that long shaft to burst inside me.

BEDTIME STORIES

Online porn videos had never interested me much; they kind of all look the same to me. And after a while it doesn't feel like porn anyway; it's just different positions and nasty looks and fake screams and I just felt sorry for myself for not getting any for so long.

But with Adam, it was different. He really liked online porn, and obviously was learning quite a bit from it. Quite a bit. Sometimes he even shocked me, though I never admitted it.

"What's rimming?" OK, I explained that. He wanted to know if he could spend all night rimming me. "Sphincter? Is that something we should do?" He always asked, so politely and so innocently, if we should do this and that. I was always open to the possibilities.

He wanted to stroke himself in long, slow strokes and rub my pussy juice on it, and let me stroke him. He almost never came, he said, because of what happened in his earlier teens. He wanted so much for me to make him cum, and I wanted that so badly. He wanted to lick my ass from behind, and for me to give him a blow job on my knees. I started reading Cosmo and looking at Cosmo online for extra tips beyond what I already knew.

I couldn't get over the fact that this gorgeous young jock liked an older woman. I asked him one day if he'd ever talked about me to his buds. He said they were always bragging about how much pussy they were getting, but he liked what he had with me and wouldn't trade me for any of their girlfriends.

"I think I know heaven," he emailed. "You are so beautiful. I don't even have words. I would love to kiss you, caress you, lick you, everything you - all over, for hours on end. You are amazing. I feel like the luckiest person in the world. I really appreciate what you do for me. You are so good to me."

I was in love. I didn't know what to say or do. I appreciated what he was doing for me: I was feeling like a woman again, unfrozen after years of no sex life during my marriage. Years of feeling I was unattractive and unlovable. Years of yearning for younger, healthier, sexier men. I wasn't looking for marriage or even anything long-term; I just wanted this birthday to never end. I just wanted Adam to do me forever.

But Adam didn't want to get into that; he wanted me to indulge his fantasy. It was a website with naughty little short videos. He wanted to call me and we could go there together and watch some of them.

And so we did, night after night. I would read in a low, sexy voice, all the stupid titles that made me laugh. The videos were OK - they all ran together after a while, but Adam was the virtual kid in the candy store, and just wanted to do all of it together. He asked me if we could do this angle, that position. I always said yes. I wanted all of it, all of him, all the time. I could not get enough. We both loved the turn-on between us. The lust kept building. We wanted to do everything to each other, and for each other. We just wanted it all. And I was more determined than ever to find a way to make it happen.

I knew he was going to give me my best birthday ever, so I asked if he had a crisp white shirt and a football. I love a man who wears clothes well, and I wanted him to wear that shirt, without pants, and stand behind me and teach me how to throw a football properly. No, I really mean it. I have nightmares about throwing like a girl. I told you, I like guy stuff - sports, tools, sex. I just like it as a girl.

He was getting excited to visit me; it would take some doing, but I'd pay for it. I still could not believe he'd never been with a woman; I wanted to be his first. It became an addiction, it was all I could think about.

EDUCATING LILITH

This was quite an education. Adam's lust was insatiable. Everything on those videos, he wanted to do. I was starting to tire of it, but I couldn't let go. I wanted to please him. I wanted to hook him. I didn't want him to run away like so many others had.

Two weeks before my birthday, I emailed Adam that he was the one I wanted to spend my birthday with. He was responsible for the romance; I'd provide the rest. Fancy dinner, swank hotel, room service, a view of the city, fireplaces, Jacuzzi, king-size bed. We'd have a night to remember.

A day passed; no response. Then two more days. My heart sank; I'd always feared it was too good to be true. But I couldn't believe he'd bail, not after all of this. Had I been a fool? I had asked him more than once if his pictures were real, and if he were really a virgin, and he always assured me yes on both counts.

Then he emailed - I was relieved. He'd been depressed all weekend. I wanted to help. He asked if he could call that evening, and I said yes.

He called and when I asked him about my birthday date, he said he'd answer but could we look at the videos first. Always eager to accommodate and please, I said yes. Then - I asked. He asked if I remembered when he'd made a slight reference to how funny it would be if some guy online was looking for a 19-year-old female virgin, but he was really 50. I said yes I did, but thought he was just making a joke.

He was that 50-year-old. He was not really Adam, he was not really the man in those pictures, and as a divorced man, he was not really a virgin. My heart sank and I catapulted into a fierce screaming rage.

"You fucking bastard! You fucking bastard!" I could not believe anyone was capable of playing such a cruel joke, not on someone as nice as me, and on my fricken birthday! I laid into him and cursed him, wishing him as much pain as he had caused me. I hung up.

The strange thing was, I started laughing. All along I felt - because I felt unworthy myself - that it was too good to be true. That a guy that gorgeous wouldn't want a woman my age, even if I am in great shape and am told I'm very attractive and sexy. I was both venomous and relieved. I finally knew the truth. I called him back and he didn't answer, so I screamed more epithets into the phone. I emailed more of them. Then I trashed all his photos and emails, and decided to spend my birthday on my own, with a fabulous dinner and hotel and dancing. Alone. By my choice.

Three months later Adam emailed me out of the blue. "Forgive me yet?" I had, but I was curious why he had done that to me. He sent beautiful, warm, tender, respectful and romantic emails over the next week. His sensitivity and depth were so appealing; he WAS the same Adam I'd fallen in love with. He told me that everything except his age and his virginity was true; and everything he had said about me, was also true.

12