My Birthday Sex Slave

Story Info
Wife becomes his sex slave for a day & likes it.
6.6k words
4.45
162.3k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slept in late and rolled over to look at the clock. It was ten fifteen.

I thought "What the hell it is my Birthday after all."

I rolled back onto my back when my wife Brenda came to the doorway.

I was now wide-awake after seeing her.

She was leaning against the doorway with nothing on but a pair of tiny sheer panties. Brenda is nearly six feet tall bare footed with long curly brunette hair and a pair of beautiful thirty-six C tits that are still perky and topped with a set of hard nipples.

"Happy Birthday." She said.

She then walked to the bed, crawled onto it, and sat next to me.

"Today for your birthday I will be your slave all day. Whatever you want or need all you have to do is ask." She said smiling at me.

"Anything?" I asked.

"Anything." She responded shaking her head up and down.

"Damn, let's see. How about a cup of coffee to start things off." I said.

She got off the bed and walked to the door and then I noticed the tiny panties were a g-string. I watched her sexy tight little ass as she walked out of the room.

I jumped out of bed and into our bathroom to hit the mouthwash quickly and then jumped back into bed before she returned.

She walked back into the room with my coffee and sat down next to me again.

"Here is your coffee Sir. Is there anything else I can get for you at this time?" She asked politely as if she was a concierge or something.

"Let's see?" I responded and hesitated as if I was trying hard to think of something else and while I was thinking my cock was getting hard under the sheet.

I looked down as it tented up the sheet and simply nodded toward it.

"Your wish is my command Sir." She said as she pulled back the sheet.

She wrapped her long fingers around my cock and began slowly stroking it. She stroked it a few times and then leaned over to guide it into her mouth. I watched as the head of my cock disappeared between her lips and then as those lips wrapped around my shaft.

She was stroking and sucking as I laid there and watched.

I took a sip of my coffee as if this was the everyday routine at our house of which of course it was not.

She continued her slow stroking as her tongue danced around the head and shaft of my cock.

"Oh by the way do not forget about my balls." I said.

She did not hesitate, lowered her head into my crotch, and began licking my balls. She sucked each one of them into her mouth and I felt them moving in her mouth as she sucked on them. She then came back to my cock and slowly sucked it back into her mouth.

"OHHHH fuck! You are a wonderful little cock sucking slave girl." I moaned as she sucked me deep into her throat.

She backed off and began sucking and tonguing just the head of my cock as she vigorously stroked my cock.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" I moaned as the cum raced from my tight balls up and shaft and exploded in her mouth.

She sucked until the cum stopped and then sucked hard on the end of my cock causing me to jump from the sensation to the tender head of my cock.

"OHHH FUCK!" I exclaimed as she did it again.

She swallowed my cum and grinned at me.

"What next my Master?" She asked.

"I need a shower now." I responded.

She got off the bed and went to the bathroom. I heard the water begin to stream from the shower. She then returned and held out her hand for me to take.

She pulled me from the bed and guided me hand in hand to the shower. She opened the door and I stepped in.

She stepped in right behind me g-string and all. She took the soap and began washing my back being sure to get my ass.

She then turned me around to face her as the water streamed onto my back and rinsed it off. She lathered up the soap in her hands and placed them on my chest as she soaped me up again. She let her slippery hands and fingers toy with my nipples slightly massaging them until they were puckered up and hard. The stimulation of my nipples was again causing my cock to harden.

She re-lathered and began washing my stiffening cock. As her slippery hands rubbed back and forth on my cock, it came back to full attention.

She let her soapy hands slip to my balls as she washed them and then let her hands wash between my balls and rectum. She stopped there massaging that spot which also massaged my prostrate causing a very pleasurable sensation to electrify my cock with exciting tingles of pleasure.

She then slid down my legs and squatted in front of me soaping and washing my legs. She then pulled on my leg to have me give her a foot and slowly soaped and massaged each of my feet.

She turned me back around and let the water rinse off the soap.

Once I was squeaky clean, she turned off the water and opened the doors. She stepped out and grabbed a towel then said, "Come on out and let me dry you off."

I stepped out and she wrapped me in a towel and proceeded to dry off my body.

She then dried herself off and asked, "What next Master?"

"I think some breakfast would be nice." I replied

"Any special requests?" She asked

"Surprise me." I said.

"But, I do want you to wear just an apron as you cook it." I added.

"Yes Master." She replied as she slipped off her wet g-string and dried off her pussy.

She then left the room and headed toward the kitchen.

"Damn!" I mumbled to myself.

I went into the bedroom to grab a pair of shorts to put on and then went to the kitchen.

She was standing at the stove frying bacon. She was wearing a little frilly apron that tied in the back but her ass was visible below the frilly tie.

I sat down at the table and watched as she cooked breakfast.

"I like this. Breakfast and a show." I said.

She turned and smiled a sexy little smile at me.

She finished the pancakes, put them on the plate with the bacon, and carried it toward me. I watched her firm, full breasts undulating with each step. She walked behind me and reached over me to put the plate in front of me letting her tits rub across the top of my head.

"Breakfast is served." She said.

I glanced up at her and could not see her face but could see a hard nipple hanging just above my eye.

"I see that." I replied.

I began to eat as she drug her tits off my head. She walked back toward the sink and I watched her tight little ass wiggle through the slit in her apron.

She knew I would be watching as she bent over at the waist to get something in the lower cabinet.

*Cough*, *Cough* as I nearly choked on my bacon.

She did not stand up but just turned her head and looked at me, "Are you ok?" She wryly asked.

She turned back around and continued to look for something as I swallowed looking at her pussy and tight little rosebud staring me right in the face.

She then stood back up and opened a cabinet above her stretching up to reach for something. I could see her full tits protruding from her sides.

"Fuck girl how do you expect me to eat if you are going to keep on doing that? I could choke to death." I said to her.

"I'm sorry Master. I will try to not do anything upsetting to you while you eat." She said with a serious look on her face.

She stood at the sink doing dishes as I finished eating.

She walked over to me and asked, "Was breakfast good?"

"Yes, very good and the show with it was even better." I said.

She went back to the sink to wash my plate and then asked, "After I am done with the dishes what is your next wish Master?"

"While you are finishing the dishes I am going to the bedroom to pick out your attire and we are going shopping for me a Birthday Present." I said.

"Sounds good Master. I will come to the bedroom as soon as I am done here." She replied.

I got up and walked down the hall thinking that this would be nice on a daily basis but would settle for one day out of the year.

I got to the bedroom and went to her closet to look through her clothes. I wanted her to be almost slutty, sexy so that she drew attention to herself. I wanted her to draw attention from other men and to see if she would really go through with her commands. After all, she said anything all day.

I looked through her clothes and found a pair of white very short shorts that she had bought to tease me with at home. She has only worn them when at home. Her sweet little ass cheeks are squeezed tight in them and the fabric crawls up the crack of her ass and slips between her pussy lips giving her a camel toe. The bottom third of her cheeks are exposed and she looks hot in them.

I grabbed them and then looked for a top for her to wear.

I decided on a pink tank top that fit her firm little body pronouncing her tits. She has worn this out in public before but never without a bra. Today she would not have the bra to hide her hard nipples and bouncing tits.

Then I looked for the shoes. I decided on a pair of high-heeled sandals that I have always thought made her sexy legs go to unbelievable.

I put these items on the bed and laid them out.

She then walked into the bedroom and looked at the clothes on the bed.

I watched for a reaction and there was none.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"I thought we might go to the hardware store. I need some new tools." I replied.

I also knew there would be plenty of horny guys for her to flaunt her body.

She sat at her vanity and began fixing her hair and putting on some make-up.

As I finished getting dressed, she stood up and walked to the bed. She casually bent down and grabbed the shorts. She lifted her leg, slipped one side on and then the other, pulled them up her legs past her smooth hips, and then let go of them at her waist. She then bent over to get the top, slipped it over her head, and pulled it down over her tits.

Her nipples were so hard that her areola was also hard.

She slipped her feet into the sandals and looked at me.

"Well? Is this what you were hoping for Master?" She asked.

I twirled my finger at her motioning her to turn around.

She turned so her ass was facing me and I wanted to bend her over the bed right there and fuck her.

"Oh hell yes." I replied.

She turned back around and said, "Well then I guess we are ready to go."

I thought, 'Son of a bitch she is really going to go through with this.'

"Ok, let's get going." I replied as I held out my hand to let her go first.

She went out the bedroom door and walked down the hall. She knew I was watching her ass and she made every opportunity to make a show of her walk and wiggle her ass.

We went out to the garage and I opened the door for her. She slipped into the passenger seat and then grinned at me. I looked at her chest and her nipples were still rock hard.

I hurried around to the driver's side not wanting her to chicken out on this little trip.

I opened the garage door and started the car. I backed out and to the street. We were on our way and I then glanced over at my sexy wife and her long sexy legs. I looked in her lap to see that the shorts had already slipped between her pussy lips.

"Take my cock out and play with it while we are driving to the hardware store." I said to her.

She scooted over closer to the console and reached across to unzip my pants. She reached inside and pulled my cock through the fly. I quickly became hard as the warmth of her hand and the excitement of her stroking my cock in public was really happening.

I was even more shocked that she did not make some sort of comment like, "What if someone sees us?"

As we drove through town, it was truly exciting that the other cars had no idea that my wife was stroking my cock.

"You better stop now. We are almost at the hardware store and it would be slightly embarrassing to walk in with a hard-on." I said to her.

She let go of my cock and a pearly string of pre-cum hung to her hand. She put her hand to her lips and licked the cum off her hand. She then slipped my cock back into my pants the best she could and pulled up the zipper.

We pulled into the parking lot of the hardware store and my heart was racing, as I am sure hers was. I glanced at her and she looked calm on the exterior but I could see her chest heaving from heavy breathing. Her nipples were also still rock hard.

I parked the car and got out to go around and open her door. I pulled the door open and she took a deep breath and stepped out of the car.

She did try to pull the shorts down as much as possible and she pulled them away from her pussy lips to remove the highly visible pussy cleavage.

I took her hand and we walked toward the front door. As we were ready to walk across to the door a car went by in front of us, the guy driving it watched my wife as he drove by. He was virtually staring at her.

I was excited and she acted as if she did not even notice him.

I thought my heart was going to burst from my chest as we walked in the front door.

Immediately the guy at the return desk began staring as indiscriminately as possible.

We walked down the first aisle and met several guys who were watching her as we walked by. I knew that behind us there must be several guys watching her ass. I so badly wanted to turn around and look but wanted to be nonchalant about the whole thing.

I quickly turned us around and said, "Oh we need to go over here first."

When we turned there were at least five guys who were caught off guard staring at my wife's ass.

I grinned inside and was so fucking excited.

I glanced at my wife and she too was apparently enjoying this as her nipples looked like they were trying to tear through the fabric of her thin tank top.

The guys diverted their eyes and scrambled I guess thinking I would get mad at them gawking at my wife. If they only knew I was fighting to keep my cock from getting completely hard.

We walked toward the tool area and again guys we met were trying to not look, but could not help themselves.

We got to the tool area and my wife asked, "What kind of new tool are you looking for?'

"I need a new circular saw." I replied.

"Ok, what is that?" She asked.

We were standing in front of them and a sales person came up to help. He was there quickly. I thought, "damn I should dress her like this more often if we get service this quickly."

"I'm Sam. How can I help you today?" He asked while looking at my wife's tits.

"I need a new circular saw." I replied.

"Do you know what brand you would like?" He asked scanning his eyes down to her legs.

"What do you recommend?" I asked.

He pulled one off the shelf and said, "This is the best one. It is a little more expensive but it will last forever."

"I'll take it and I guess I need some blades for it." I said.

"Here they are." My wife said as we both turned to see her bent over at the waist reaching for a blade on the bottom shelf.

Her shorts had pulled up, her ass was halfway exposed, and the outlines of her pussy lips were clearly visible through the fabric of the shorts.

Sam could not say a word. He just stood there next to me staring at my wife's ass.

"Yep, Hon I think those are the ones we need. Would you also get the one next to it too?" I stated.

She did not stand up just scooted over with her ass still pointing in our direction. She grabbed the one next to it and then proudly stood up and turned around looking at me.

"Is this the one you wanted?"

She had a straight face and an innocent one but I knew she knew what she had done.

"Yes Dear that is the one I wanted." I replied.

She then looked at Sam and I looked at Sam who was speechless.

I said, "Sam, we appreciate your help."

Sam cleared his throat and jumped as if he was jerked from a daydream and replied, "No problem. Anytime you guys need help just ask for me. I will be happy to help you."

We took the two blades and the saw and headed for the checkout line.

"You're kind of getting into this aren't you?" I asked her.

"Is that not what you wanted Master?" She timidly asked with a grin.

"Yes it is." I replied.

We got to the checkout counter and there was a young guy there to check us out. He immediately noticed my wife's hard nipples and her short shorts but then tried to act professionally to get us checked out.

My wife noticed a drinking fountain by the doors and went to it. It was a low fountain and she bent over to get a drink.

The checkout boy scanned one of the blades and actually dropped it as he was looking at my wife's ass.

When she stood back up she somehow had water on her shirt. It looked like she had dribbled some of it on her chest. The wet spot was dead on one of her nipples. The thin pink top became nearly transparent and her nipple and areola was visible through the thin wet fabric.

Our checkout boy and I both noticed as she walked back to the counter.

My cock was getting hard looking at her.

She looked at me and asked, "What?"

"Nothing, nothing at all." I replied.

I paid and we walked out the door and towards the car.

I let her walk in front of me and I watched her ass as it swung from side to side with her shorts wedged between the crack of her beautiful round cheeks.

When we got to the car she was on the driver's side. I unlocked the car and she opened the door.

She held it open for me and said, "Get in Master."

I got in the car and she closed the door then walked around the front of the car. She stopped in front of the car and quickly looked around then reached for the hem on her top and pulled it over her tits and then leaned onto the hood of the car letting her tits lay against the metal on the hood.

She looked me straight in the eye and grinned.

She stood back up pulling her top back over her tits and walked to her side of the car and got in.

"Wow! That was wild even for you!" I exclaimed.

She looked at my hard cock poking up in my pants and reached over to give it a squeeze, "looks like you enjoyed it." She said.

"I did. Why don't you take it out and suck on it."

She unzipped my pants and fished my cock out, then again leaned over the console and sucked my cock into her mouth right there on the hardware store parking lot.

A guy pulled into the parking space next to ours and I was watching him as he glanced in our direction and then took a double take as he saw my wife's ass pointing right at him. He grinned and got out of his car and peered through the window at her ass. I'm sure as far as she was bent over he was getting a great view of her ass and pussy outlined in her tight shorts. He gave me a smile and a thumb up and then walked toward the store.

"Come on Baby I want to shoot my cum down your throat." I said as she stroked and sucked my cock.

She then took as much of my cock as possible into her mouth and I exploded deep inside her mouth.

She gagged slightly as my cum ricocheted off the back of her throat and backed off a bit letting the rest of my cum shoot off into her mouth.

I finished shooting my load in her mouth and she pulled off my cock. She sat up and swallowed my load.

"Did my Master like that?" She asked.

"Oh fuck yes your Master liked that." I responded as I pulled her face to me and kissed her.

"You are a great little Birthday Slave." I added.

She smiled and sat back down in her seat.

"Is my little slave hungry?" I asked.

"Yes Master I am." She responded.

I tucked my softening cock back into my pants and started the car.

We pulled out of the parking lot and headed for a local bar that had good food and a place I knew there would be more horny guys hanging out for my wife to show off her ass to.

When I put the car in park in front of the bar, my wife jumped out and hustled around to my door to open it.

"Damn, you might be careful I could get used to this all the time." I told her.

She took my hand and we walked toward the bar.

When we walked in it was dimly lit and we had to stop at the door for our eyesight to adjust.

Once it adjusted, there were about fifteen guys in the bar and all of them were looking in our direction.

12