My Birthday Surprise

Story Info
I turned 18 and Daddy gave me an amazing gift.
1.9k words
4.08
128.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my 18th birthday when Daddy gave me the most wonderful gift I could ever ask for. I remember it was late one night, and only he and I were home. I remember Marcus, my older brother going out for the evening, leaving me and Daddy home, watching movies all night long.

I had gotten into my nightie and my knee high socks before cuddling on the sofa, slowly nibbling on popcorn. Daddy had said he was going to be a little bit before he'd start watching them with me so I decided to start watching my favorite movie.

I didn't notice that he had crept up behind me, intently staring down my shirt, my bare breasts tight from the cool air that I could feel. Then I felt him put his hands on the back of the couch and I whirled around, grinning ear to ear, the popcorn falling out of my mouth and I giggled.

"Daddy!" I giggled loudly, staring up at him. Ever since I was younger, I had noticed how handsome Daddy was. As I got older, I noticed that whenever I thought about him, in between my legs, where my womanly parts are, would ache and leak with moisture. Tonight was no exception to that!

"Oh! You've already put in the movie. You naughty girl!" he chuckled and for a moment, I noticed his face become different. I giggled and he moved to sit down, grabbing a handful of popcorn on his way down. "That's mine!" I laughed, playfully swatting his arm. He smirked and popped a piece at a time into his mouth.

"What are ya going to do if I take more?" his eyebrow curved upwards a bit, his dark brown eyes dancing with a strange fire to them. I softly licked my lips, a habit I always did when I was thinking hard. I tapped my finger against my lips for a couple minutes before shrugging my shoulders.

"Not sure yet," I chuckled, blushing a bit. He chuckled to and pulled out a plain DVD case. I raised my eyebrow and he handed me the disk without waiting for me to ask what it was.

"Put it in," his voice suddenly sounded strangely gruff but I nodded, pulling at Wall E and slipped in the blank looking disk. I moved back to the couch, suddenly more aware of my shirt and the fact that it barely covered my panty line.

"What is it?" I asked, pushing my dark brown hair over my shoulder.

"You'll find out," he gruffly replied, glancing sideways at me. I nodded, curious even more now about what the movie was. The screen quickly popped up while I was looking down and by time I even looked up to see what it was, Daddy pressed play.

"Since you're finally 18, I think I should tell you a couple things," he said, shifting until he faced me. I nodded, licking my lips a bit, wondering what he was going to tell me. He took a deep breath and I noticed his shirt was halfway unbuttoned and I slightly blushed.

"Ever since your mother left, I always knew that I didn't have to hide my thoughts about you any longer." He said, his voice startling me back into my mind. He took another breath before continuing. "I've always thought you were the most beautiful person I've ever seen! And tonight," he paused, I assume gauging my reaction since I was sitting still. I heard the movie slip into opening credits but I kept my eyes on Daddy.

"It's naughty for me to feel this way for my own daughter, but sometimes, you can't help it." he said softly, gazing softly towards me. I nodded, licking my lips again and then let out a soft breath of air.

"Ok," I said softly, unsure what to really say. He nodded, suddenly seeming curt towards me.

"I got you a porno, I hope you do enjoy it though." he said softly, glancing sideways at me again. I nodded, raising an eyebrow. I had only seen one porno in my short life and I wasn't interested in it because I kept thinking about Daddy the whole time. The movie clicked past the opening clips and he motioned for me to sit back and watch.

About ten minutes into watching these girls sucking off this guy's prick, I felt wet and achy between my legs. I peaked sideways to look at Daddy when I noticed his pants were undone and his prick bulging in his boxers.

"Oooh." I said softly, blushing and feeling myself soak through onto the couch. It suddenly made me glad that I was wearing a thong because it rubbing against my clit made me that more excited. His head jerked up, his hand frozen halfway to his crotch.

"You.. You like?" he asked softly, his face heating up as well.

"Yes Daddy," I said quietly, "I've always thought you were handsome and beautiful. And a couple years ago I started thinking more and more about you!" I licked my lips, shifting slightly to rub my fabric over my sensitive clit. His eyes lit up as he finally noticed my reaction and he shifted until he towered over me. I gulped softly, still licking my lips.

"Would you like to do something else?" he asked, his voice low and husky. I nodded slowly, my breath coming out a bit faster. He smirked and leaned in closer, his lips barely touching mine. I shook my head for a moment before sitting up, crushing my lips to Daddy's. He moaned, closing his eyes and I did the same, enjoying and loving his taste. His taste reminded me of oranges and something yummy but I didn't dwell on the thought long. I sighed into his mouth, reaching up to grasp his hair tightly between my fingers.

"Goddess, I need you so badly," he ground out between his clenched teeth and I spread my legs wide open for Daddy. I laid back, watching him stare intently at my flushed and aroused body. He let out a soft moan and slid several fingers down to my bare cunt. I whimpered, silently begging for him to touch me there and I felt myself leak juices even more.

"Goddess baby, I want to watch you play with yourself," he hissed out softly and I nodded, my head still lolled back on my shoulders. I reached down with my long, slender fingers and hooked my fingers around the waistband of my thong before yanking them down and off of my sexy body. I shivered as cool air reached my damp lips and he moaned softly and I glanced up, a blush coloring my otherwise pale cheeks.

"Oh, so beautiful," he groaned out, leaning down, taking a deep breath and my own aroma hit my nose. I heard him murmur something so I knew he enjoyed the scent and he glanced up to me again. "Scoot down, lie on your back." he commanded, grasping the back of my thighs and yanking me down before I could obey his command. He put his face back down into my crotch and I shivered violently and suddenly when I felt his hot, wet tongue licking gently at my opening.

"Oooh..." I let out past my lips, panting softly. He moaned into my nether lips, the vibrations jolting into my core, making me gasp loudly in pleasure. My hips bounced up into Daddy's face, his tongue going deep into my damp pussy. I threaded my fingers in his hair, slowly pulling him closer. I felt the nip of his teeth on my sensitive clit and I screamed out in extreme pleasure, suddenly cumming with such force.

Suddenly he raised up above me, staring down into my eyes. His face looked like it was caught between pleasure and pain and I felt the poking tip of his dick at my entrance. Then he lowered his lips to mine, slowly and passionately kissing me. I moaned into his lips, parting mine slightly and his tongue swept into my mouth, slowly teasing my own tongue. I nipped at his lips and he pulled back.

"Are you sure you want to?" he asked, his voice crackling and I nodded, for once sure about something in my life. He nodded and his free hand slid up under my shirt, touching my bare breast and nipple. I gasped at how hot his fingers were, raising my chest a little more in order to have him squeeze a bit harder.

"Are... Are you a virgin?" he asked, his eyes glancing over my luscious body and I nodded slowly. "Oh wow... well, then that means I must give my baby girl the best fucking of her life!" he chuckled and grasped both of my legs, widening me even more.

"Ooh.. please, be gentle," I said softly, squeezing my eyes shut in anticipation to the pain. He grunted and roughly dug his fingers into my thighs.

"Look at me while I take your virginity," he commanded, his voice low and husky with desire.

"Yes Daddy," I said softly, my eyes flying open. Then I glanced down, noticing his size for the first time. I gasped and tried to sit up on my elbows. "It's.. It's too big! You won't fit inside of me!" I felt panic claw at my throat and he chuckled.

"Oh yes it is baby girl. This big dick will fit completely inside of you!" he said, his fingers burning on the back of my thighs and I trembled in fear and yet, desire.

"Now, be a good girl and lie back down," he commanded me again and I nodded, my heart still pounding in my chest and my hands also shook. Slowly his tip pushed into my lips, causing me to groan out in pleasure and pain, the slickness from my core making it easy for him.

"Ooh.. Baby girl, I'm gonna fuck you so good!" he ground out, suddenly shoving deep inside my wet pussy. I screamed out in sudden pain, arching my back and sending him completely inside of me.

"Oh my god! You're so big!" I screamed out, my eyes still tightly shut and he chuckled, dropping his mouth to my neck and bit me. I groaned, the pain finally ebbing into pleasure from both the bite and him inside of me.

"Oh yes baby girl, take all of your Daddy's dick." he said, slowly thrusting in and out of my wet pussy. I groaned, feeling his prick stretch me so far and I whimpered. "You were a virgin," he mumbled softly, gazing down into my eyes. I nodded shyly, wondering what he thought about me saving myself.

"I saved myself for you Daddy," I whispered softly, feeling a soft blush heat my face. He grinned and leaned down, gently kissing me. I moaned into his mouth, knowing this was how a man should taste; all male with a hint of an exotic flavor I could not name.

"Goddess baby, you're going to milk me already!" he groaned, straining a bit and I realized I was tightening around him without really noticing it. I moaned softly and he thrust faster and harder into my little body. "I'm gonna cum inside you baby!" He grunted, his thrusts rougher and his fingers wrapped around my thighs, bruising them. I lifted my hips ever so slightly and I felt a warm gush and his loud shout of pleasure. I bit my lip as I exploded as well, feeling lightheaded and dizzy from the extreme rush of pleasure.

"Ooh baby, Daddy just came in your pussy." Daddy smirked down at me and I grinned ear to ear.

"Perfect," I licked my lips.