My Birthday Treat

Story Info
Husband's birthday present.
3.5k words
4.44
83.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thirdtone
thirdtone
14 Followers

For years I have had a really serious fantasy about seeing my wife having sex with a black guy. During our role playing Carol was happy to participate and appeared turned on by the idea. She began to get quite daring during our shared fantasy. My normally shy wife started taking the lead and began telling me what she and her black lover would do. She knew it was getting me going and she'd really torment me going into graphic detail although she always maintained it was purely to fulfil my fantasy.

One night after a particularly steamy role playing session Carol questioned me about our sex life. She asked if I was satisfied with it. As usual I said I was. She asked if there was anything I'd like to do that we hadn't done, "....anything at all!" she added.

"There's always something to try," I said cautiously, "Why, have you something in mind you'd like to do." She looked a bit sheepish and told me she wanted me to have tried everything I wanted to.

"To make sure that you get that chance," she said with a smirk "on your birthday, I will do anything you want me to, but only on that one day." My birthday was about 2 weeks away.

"Anything at all?" I asked, not fully convinced.

"Whatever your heart desires for the whole of that day!" she confirmed with a big smile.

"Even my wildest fantasies," I asked testing her resolve as she knew what most of these were.

"Yes, if that is what you want," she confirmed without hesitation, "This is a once in a lifetime offer and it has to be on your next Birthday. Would you like that as your birthday present?" My mind was already racing as I considered the possibilities.

"You'll back out well before then," I said to test if she was bluffing.

"I give you my word that I will keep this promise to you if you want to take it up," she reassured me.

"You are definitely on," I confirmed.

Carol looked into my eyes and said, "The only thing I ask is that you don't tell me anything about what you want me to do. But I swear whatever it is, on your birthday, I'll do it."

My mind raced with the possibilities of what I could arrange for my Birthday present from my wife. I couldn't believe that she was prepared to do anything I wanted especially as she knew my biggest fantasy was to watch her have sex with a black man. Hmmm... perhaps she's smarter than I thought!

On the day Carol was very horny from the start, wanting to fuck as soon as we awoke in the morning as I'd been teasing her all week about what I wanted from her but I resisted telling her I wanted to take her out shopping. We had a good day out and I spoiled her something terrible. On the promise that she'd wear them for me that night, I bought her some expensive underwear, some black hold up stockings, skimpy lacy black bra and knickers and a pair of black high heel shoes. I also bought her a lovely gold ankle bracelet. She was very pleased with her new purchases.

We went out for an early dinner and I kept slipping my hand up her skirt and sneaking a crafty feel of her stocking tops in the restaurant. I told Carol she had a big night in front of her. She just smiled but I could tell she was excited. "Are you ready to give me my birthday present," I asked her "....and do anything that I want?"

She smiled and said, "A promise is a promise."

Uunder the table I put my hand up her skirt and stroked the front of panties. "I might see if I can find a black guy to take home with us," I said with a grin.

Carol looked me in the eye and in a hushed voice said, "OK........ If you're sure that's want you want!" This convinced me 100% that she intended to keep her promise.

After the meal we went straight home. I went to the bedroom and set up the video recorder and got out my camera in readiness for the arranged events.

When there was a knock on the door she didn't look surprised but did look a bit nervous. I told her to go out let our guest in. She hesitated for only a few seconds before going to the door and opening it.

Kevin is a tall blonde guy who Carol used to work with. She'd told me he'd chatted her up many times over the time they worked together and that he'd got a reputation with the ladies as a bit of a stud. She said he was a bit of a hunk and if she weren't married she might well have been a notch on his bedpost.

Kev complimented my wife on how she looked and thanked me for inviting him over. As he sat on the settee I stood with Carol. She looked in my eyes and I said, "Kevin jumped at the chance when I asked him if he'd like to come over to our house and have some fun with you."

A few minutes later at my suggestion we all went up to bedroom.

I stood behind Carol and kissed her neck and ears. Kev sat in the chair and watched. "Slowly take off your blouse for him," I whispered. Carol very slowly unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it from the waist of her skirt. After giving a few flashes of her lacy bra she slipped the blouse from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. "Now the skirt," I said. My wife unfastened it slowly and deliberately but soon it followed her blouse onto the floor. She looked nervous but excited as I unclipped her bra. She held it over her boobs for a while then teased us with it a little before letting it too fall onto the floor.

I moved from behind her now. Kev was sat in the chair rubbing a large bulge in his pants. I started to take photos. "Squeeze those titties for us," I instructed my wife. She nervously began to squeeze her breasts and stroke her nipples as she had done many times before but only for me. Kev had his hands down his pants and was clearly rubbing his cock.

"Our guest isn't comfortable," I told my wife, "Why don't you take his pants off for him!"

As she was unfastening his belt and trousers he took off his own tee shirt. He raised his hips as my wife slid his pants and underwear down his legs in one go. As he sat back down his cock sprang up. It was big, hard, circumcised and stood up like a flagpole.

She stood staring at his big cock. "Now let's have those skimpy knickers off," I said to Carol. She slipped them down her lovely legs and nervously stepped out of them. All she was wearing was her black stockings, shoes and the ankle bracelet.

Kevin was rubbing his big cock in his right hand as he started at my wife's nakedness. "Lay on the bed and show your sexy pussy to our guest," I told her. She moved slowly but she didn't hesitate, laying back and raising her knees. We could just see her ginger pubes and her little slit. Her face was red but I could tell she was excited from exposing herself like this. "Show him properly, you're not shy!" I insisted. She opened her legs wider exposing more of her sex to our gaze. I realised why she was reluctant, her pussy lips were open and her cunt was wet with moisture. She was trying to conceal how turned on she was.

I told her to stroke her pussy so we could watch. She'd done this for me many times before but now she had a new audience. She was getting excited very quickly and it wasn't long before she was openly stroking her clit for us. She was getting herself going big time. I made her slow down, she was going far too fast. I reminded her to go steady as she still had a big night to come.

I told Kev to show my wife his cock. He knelt on the bed and held it in front of Carol's face. She had to stop playing with her pussy as she was getting so close to coming.

Then I stopped taking pics. I kissed my excited wife on the lips and told her I wanted her to suck Kev off. I asked my wife if she knew what I meant. She said she had to suck his cock till he came. I said, "No – you have to suck it until he comes in your mouth." She was about to object – but I reminded of her promise for my birthday. She nodded OK.

My wife sucked Kev's cock like a professional. She licked, slobbered and sucked his big dick. He came in her mouth mostly but some on landed on her neck and cheek. I photographed it all as it happened. My cock was fit to burst watching my wife swallowing come for the first time and it wasn't even mine!

I told Carol to lay on her left side facing video camera. Then Kev laid on the bed behind her, he nuzzled his big cock against her bottom from the rear. I got my wife to lift her right leg in air which opened her wet pussy. From behind her Kev slid his still hard cock into her open sex. All of this I recorded on camera, especially Carol's appreciative look when his big cock entered her excited pussy.

Kev fucked Carol steadily for 10 minutes – she came with muffled gasps and stiffled moans. "Oh No... don't hold anything back. I want to hear that you are enjoying being fucked with that big cock," I said to my red faced wife.

Kev fucked into my wife harder and harder. I could see his balls slapping against Carol's ginger pubes as he took her fiercely. Carol began gasping and groaning; she was getting ready to come again. Kev beat her.... Just! His balls rose in his sac and his strokes faltered as he rammed himself to full depth. Carol yelled out that she was coming. There was no holding back this time she came very loudly and pushed herself onto his big thrusting cock.

After a few minutes Kev got up, slipped on his clothes and with a 'thanks' to me and a kiss on the lips for Carol he was gone.

*************************************************************

I asked Carol if she had anything left in her. She smiled thinking I meant for me and said, "Of course." She crooked her finger beaconing me to go to her but I shook my head.

I told her to go and take a shower and come back to me. She was a bit reluctant as she was still horny but she did as instructed when I reminded her of her promise and that the night wasn't over. I reloaded the video recorder and set it on standby.

I got her to lay naked on the bed and went into the bathroom. I brought out a bowl of hot water and my shaving equipment. Then I proceeded to shave her pubes completely even the crack of her bottom – she was hair free and smooth.

I took a bag from wardrobe and passed it to her. I told her to put on the clothes that were in the bag. It was ladies tennis gear; a short pleated white shirt, a thin white tee shirt, white ankle socks, trainers and an item completely alien to the outfit – a pair of skimpy white G-String panties. She looked surprised but did as instructed.

Just as she was pulling on the panties the door bell rang again. I checked the clock. Right on time. "Go and let our guest in," I told her. She looked nervous and objected about answering the door dressed as she was; the skirt was very short! "It is still my birthday," I reminded her and added that the clothes that she was now dressed in had been provided by our guest.

She grudgingly admitted defeat and made for the stairs. I went down with her and stood at the bottom of the stairs "Take him straight up to our bedroom but as you go up the stairs I want you to bend over and show your knickers to him. Stay like that till I say because I want some photos. OK?"

"OK," she agreed without question this time. She seemed to have resigned herself to keeping her promise whatever I came up with.

"Hello, I'm Lenny, and you look absolutely stunning," I heard him say.

"Th.. thanks" Carol stammered in reply. "W...will you follow me?" she asked.

"Anywhere!" he smoothly replied. Carol smiled nervously as she passed me at the bottom of the stairs quickly followed by the grinning Lenny who gave me a big thumbs up. Ten steps up Carol bent over and we could see up her short skirt. Her ass was on full display due to the G-string and we could clearly see the outline of her cunt as the material was so sheer.

"Beautiful!" said Lenny as I snagged a few photos of her willing exhibitionism.

In the bedroom I told Carol to kneel in front of Lenny and take down his pants. She did and he stepped out of them. As she slid his boxers down out sprang a very big, very black uncircumcised cock with a plum sized head. Carol recoiled as it leapt towards her.

Lenny laughed and stepped out of his underwear, "Don't be frightened it doesn't bite."

I told my recovering wife to take off her white tee shirt and rub Lenny's cock between her boobs. Which, after 3 seconds hesitation she did. I said she was to rub his cock on her face and across her lips.

I said I wanted to see her suck Lenny's black cock till he comes.

"Not till after?" she asked with a grin.

"No... not this time," I smiled at her new willingness to accept semen in her mouth. "Lenny likes to shoot his sperm onto white titties," I informed my saucy smiling wife.

Carol struggled to begin with but she managed to suck about half of his big black cock. I noticed that as she was sucking Lenny's large member she was also stroking the lips of her pussy through the little panties.

After watching Carol's head bobbing up and down for about 5 minutes of Lenny yelled out loud, "Oh Yes.... Oh Fuck... I'm going to come." I told Carol to push her tits around his cock. Lenny came alright.... Lots and lots. His thick white spunk went all over my wife's breasts, her chin and her heaving chest.

While she was still dripping with Lenny's sperm I told her to lay on her back. Lenny lifted her little skirt and admired her pussy through the soaked panties. He pulled the flimsy panties to one side and dipped his head between Carol's parted legs. He then sucked on her mound and pushed his thick tongue into her hairless cunt. She loved it. He also pushed his tongue into her arse and she liked that too.

After 10 minutes effort he stopped to get a quick drink. Without being prompted Carol removed her soaked panties and raised her legs into the air to give him full access to her hairless cunt! Lenny resumed his position and tongued her arse and pussy lots more as her trainers waved about in mid-air. My excited wife came twice as he licked at her holes.

Lenny stopped and flipped Carol onto her tummy and laid on top of her. He lifted the back of her little skirt and then raised himself on his knees and elbows like a bridge as arranged so I could see and photograph what was going to happen. I watched and recorded the head of his large black cock slowly get forced into my wife's little white hairless pussy. She whimpered and groaned but took it inside without complaint. Once it was inside Carol he began to fuck her steadily. Slowly she was accomodating more and more of his big black cock into her little body.

For the third time that night Carol came again. Her orgasm shook her from top to toe and she was very loud. She was screaming and yelling without any restraint. This time it was Lenny who was giving her his all, not Kev.

When her orgasm had subsided Lenny pulled out his cock with a plop. My wife's pussy was gaping open obscenely. It was well stretched and red. Lenny lay on bed at the side of the gasping Carol.

"Don't be so rude..." I told her, "...taking all the pleasure for yourself, our guest hasn't come yet." She looked at me like she was thanking me before climbing across his body and lowering her gaping sex towards his stiff black poker. With a gasp she inserted the head of his black monster back inside stretched cunt. My wife sexily wriggled herself around on his cock.

I could see under the back of her short skirt that his big black cock was now fully embedded inside her to the balls. Lenny then folded his arms behind his head as my sexy wife rode him for a good five minutes. Finally he began to gasp and groan and his hips began to raise from the bed.

Carol began to groan also. His hands grabbed her little white arse and pulled her to him as she squealed in orgasm and he released his semen deep inside her wriggling little body.

They flopped together, my wife still on top of him. I waited so I could take the final photos, which were of his cock softening and slipping from her sex and his copious semen dribbling from her gaping pussy. Then I just switched off the light and left them.

In the morning I was awoken by a head board hammering against a wall. I knew Lenny was at my wife again. I crept to the bedroom door and opened it. This time my wife was completely naked and she was in her favourite fucking position; on her back with her legs in the air. Lenny was between her thighs and was stuffing her to full depth with his 'Slut Maker' as he called it.

She was almost howling in pleasure as he rammed her vigorously. I'd never seen her this excited during sex ever before. She was ecstatic as he pounded into her. His balls were slapping against her bottom and her feet were waving about in the air. She was pulling his face to hers and kissing him deeply as he relentlessly fucked her. Each time she came she stuck her teeth into his shoulder and bit him.

My randy wife came very noisily three times before her black lover bellowed out loud and released another load of thick semen deep inside her belly.

I counted that she had come seven times since last night and I made a mental note that not one of them had been with me. I also realised that she had come three times this morning on Lenny's big black cock and today it wasn't even my birthday.

When Lenny had gone Carol looked a bit sheepish and snuggled up naked next to me. She had her arms around me and had her legs around my left thigh. "I did everything you told me to, didn't I?" She asked in her little girl voice.

"Yes you did my sexy little slut, and more besides..." I said.

"Whatever do you mean!" she asked in a shocked theatrical manner.

"Fucking Lenny again this morning. I didn't tell you to do that did I?" I said with a laugh.

"No, but I knew you'd want me to make sure our guest was satisfied before he left," she said with a sexy smile as she rubbed her cunt against my hairy thigh. She reached for my cock and found it rock hard. "I thought as much!" she laughed, "I saw how horny you got as you watched me fucking with those two guys last night. Now I know exactly what sexually excites you."

She was right of course and I admitted I was pleased to see her willingly fucking with Lenny that morning. She had obviously enjoyed my birthday night and had realised her power over me. I had to smile as she stroked my throbbing cock and rubbed her cunt against my leg. Lenny's recent deposit was dribbling down my leg as Carol's hairless hole released the result of their energetic fucking.

My wife looked me in the eyes and with a grin said, "I think that you are going to have a lot of birthdays this year."

thirdtone
thirdtone
14 Followers