My Birthday Treat

Story Info
My wildest birthday fantasies are realised.
3.7k words
3.95
35.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
love24x
love24x
36 Followers

It is my birthday soon and you have offered to be my sex slave for the day if I will do the same for you on yours, knowing that I am going to agree. I have spent the last few days planning my day with you and this is how it will develop....

The first thing I decide to do is to have our favourite meal of oysters and caviar with champagne, eaten naked off each other's bodies. I make you lean back and spoon the cold caviar onto your nipples. The coldness making them tighten into hard points of sensitive pleasure. Then lower my head to lick off the delicate treat and suckle gently on your tightening flesh.

In turn you spoon some caviar onto the tip of my cock and slowly and sensuously lick it off, savouring the salty taste as it combines with the musky flavour of my excited cock. You lift your head and take a mouthful of cold champagne only to drop you head to my upright sex and slide your lips over the end, engulfing the hot swollen head in the cold fizzing liquid, the sparkling sensation on my hot flesh makes me moan out load with pleasure.

As you swallow the champagne off me I push you gently onto your back and lift your knees to your chest, exposing your beautiful moist pussy while I place a big juicy oyster between the erotically swollen and parted lips of your cunt, leaving it in place for w few moments then lick it off, sucking the oyster and the lips of your cunt into my mouth at the same time. Tasting your sex blending with the salty cream of the oyster, then I ask you to kneel over my face, leaning back while you pour oysters from the shell onto your cunt and let them slide down into my mouth.

Now turned on and achingly stiff for your body and desperate to come already I need to move onto to the rest of my plans for the day.

This involves me tying you up naked on our big dining room table leaving you helpless and unable to resist me as I use you in any way that I want

I tell you to walk over to a big table and make you sit on the edge, pushing you back so that you are lying down on the table top with your legs hanging over the edge. I tie your hands to the legs of the table above your head then I move between you legs and lift them so that they are spread wide apart exposing you beautiful little cunt. I then tie you legs to the table as well making sure that you cannot move them together. Then I kneel between your legs and start to lick you, opening your lips and finding your clit as you moan and try to push yourself against my tongue. I bring you to the edge of an orgasm opening your sensitive flesh with my tongue and fingers and taking advantage of your helplessness by pushing my tongue and then my finger into your arse while I rub your clit. I stop and pick up a blindfold from the table using it to cover your eyes, my swollen prick bobbing in front of your face as I slip the blindfold down.

You hear me leave the room, the front door opens and you hear two sets of footsteps coming back into the room. You know straight away what is happening and struggle to free yourself from the ties on your arms and legs but you cannot escape.

The footsteps stop as they enter the room. You realise that there are two of us in the room looking at your helpless body, your wide open legs pointing towards the only door into the room so that from where we are standing you know that we will be seeing your excited cunt, wet and open from my licking. You feel a mixture of emotions, helplessness and embarrassment being unable to hide yourself or move away, anger at me for doing this but above all you feel excited and turned on, a flood of anticipation washing over your body as you wonder what will happen next.

You know that you cannot hide your wet open cunt from the stranger walking into the room yet you struggle against the bonds in the knowledge that it is hopeless, realising that your struggles are only showing us even more of your cunt as your legs strain against the bonds. Strangely your helplessness only heightens your pleasure. Knowing that you cannot prevent what is about to happen allows you to start to relax and sink into the live enactment of your deepest fantasies.

You are not sure what is going to happen but you suddenly feel warm breath on your exposed cunt and moan loudly as you feel a wet tongue start to lick you. You have no idea if it is me or somebody else, a man or a woman, again a swooping thrill of anticipation rushes through you as you imagine another woman licking you. The mouth between your legs plants a delicate kiss on your cunt then leaves your body. You hear the sound of clothes dropping to the floor and realise that we are undressing.

You hear footsteps and then simultaneously two mouths settle on your nipples sucking them instantly into twin hard points of desire. One mouth leaves your breast and you feel movement between your legs and again somebody starts to lick you, a soft tongue longingly teasing and exploring the intimate folds of your helpless body. This time though there is something new, you feel warm soft flesh pressing between against your buttocks, then again the mouth leaves your cunt and soft flesh runs down the inside of your thighs before a soft gentle weight settles on your swollen lips, a harder tip of flesh rubbing across your clit and attempting to penetrate your tight little hole.

You realise that it is another woman's breast being brushed against your cunt, her nipple grazing your clit and pushing between your open lips. You react by lifting your hips towards her, not sure if you want to push her away or open your legs more to her. Knowing you are helpless anyway and that you cannot escape her you resign yourself to the pleasure she is giving you, your captive position allowing you to avoid the decision about letting her do it and sink into the ecstasy of your fantasies about another woman.

Her mouth settles on your open sex again, her long hair brushing the insides of your thighs as she licks you. Long gentle strokes of her tongue running the length of your exposed cleft. You feel torn between the intense pleasure between your legs heightened by the fact that you are being licked by another woman for the first time and the realisation that you are crossing a sexual boundary and of the shame of being so exposed and vulnerable in front of her. Your pleasure wins out, the fantasies you have had about doing this come to the surface and you relax, enjoying the pleasure she is giving you.

You feel hands on your face turning your head to one side and feel smooth musky flesh being pressed between your lips. You recognise my cock and eagerly open your lips to suck me into your mouth. My cock is rigid with excitement, you sense how excited I am watching another woman lick you by the amount of juice running from my cock as I push it gently in and out of your mouth, slowly fucking your lips in time with the movements between your thighs.

I reach over you while my cock is still in your mouth and take off the blindfold. Immediately you see me standing beside you, the familiar sight of my hard cock pointing at your face. As you look down you see the woman. She is standing between your wide open thighs, leaning forward to lick you, her hands resting on your cunt as she uses her fingers to open your lips and lick your clit. Her long dark hair hangs down and you can see her big soft tits, nipples hard with excitement, swinging gently between your thighs as she moves her face against your cunt. As you look down she looks up at you, watching my cock slide in and out of your mouth, the thought of her watching you suck my big swollen cock exciting you. Your eyes meet and you look into each other's eyes for long seconds, seeing the mutual look of pleasure deep within them, a bond of common lust established.

I lean forward over you and suck your nipples making them harden before pulling my cock from your mouth and moving around behind the other woman. My big stiff cock bouncing as I walk. I kneel behind her and hold her hips, pulling her buttocks apart as I start to lick her. She cries out with pleasure, her moans vibrating deep into your cunt, your excitement mounting as you watch my head moving against her buttocks. I stand up again my thick curving cock poised against her buttocks. I take my cock in my hand and run the wet tip between the cheeks of her arse, making her gasp as it brushes her sensitive anus and touches the wet pouting cleft of her cunt. She feels the hot smooth head of my cock nestling against the aching folds of her cunt and pushes back rubbing herself against my erect flesh. I look up into your wanton, pleasure glazed eyes and know that part of you wants to watch me to fuck her but I also know that you are also desperate for me to fuck you too so I pull my wet cock from between her legs and pull her head gently away from your cunt.

I make her kneel over you on the table, her knees either side of your head and her face against your cunt, forcing you to look directly up into her excited cunt. Again you hesitate but as her tongue settles back on your cunt and she slowly lowers her hips towards your face, you realise that you are incapable of avoiding her cunt as it sinks towards your mouth and you also realise with a rush of lust that you actually desperately want to lick her. As you feel her tongue her tongue slipping between your pouting lips. you reach up with your own towards her succulent lips. Tentatively at first then with increasing pleasure you start to explore her sex with your tongue and mouth, tasting another woman's musky excitement for the first time.

You part her lips with your tongue feeling her swollen folds part wetly, moving against your mouth as you search for her clit, unsure of what it will feel like against your tongue until you find the unmistakable bud of her swollen clit eagerly pushing out from behind the folds at the apex of her sex. She gasps with pleasure as you find her clit and start to rub it with your tongue. Your mouth and nose are filled with the heady scent of her excitement, which is turning you on even more if that were possible. She pushes herself against your mouth trying to increase her own pleasure, brushing the damp curls on her firm mound and then her swollen protruding inner lips push against your face. Your tongue probes deeper and you find the centre of her cunt and push your tongue as deep as you can into her body, fucking her with your tongue and making her cry out in ecstasy, her rich juice running into your mouth as it weeps from her inflamed cunt.

I stand between your widely spread legs and watch her licking you in return. She is opening you wide with her fingers, deliberately showing me your beautiful open cunt and running her tongue over your clit, all the time looking at my upright cock, which is pointing urgently at her face and towards your tight little waiting cunt. I can see your head moving between her thighs as I move closer to you. She reaches out still licking you and grabs my cock, drawing me towards your helpless open body. As she pulls me she lifts her mouth from you and flicks her tongue over the end of my cock, licking the juice running from the end before sliding my cock into her mouth. I fuck her mouth gently just as I did with you. You realise immediately from the movements of her head that she is sucking me, which sends a ripple of pleasure through you, making you groan into her cunt.

The sight of my cock going into somebody else's mouth while I look at your beautiful cunt is incredible, but I want you. She senses this and lifts her mouth from my cock guiding it towards your tight hole with her hand. The tip of my cock touches the swollen flesh of your sex and you lift your hips to meet my hot prick. She guides my straining flesh with her fingers, brushing your clit as she eases my cock into your body. Your lips open around me accepting the bulging head then with one slow push I slide deep into your body. Your back arches off the table and you cry out loudly as I begin to fuck you, pushing my cock as far into you eager body as I can, my balls bouncing against your arse while she carries on licking you, her tongue working on your clit as I slide my thick cock in and out of you, stretching your delicate lips wide and making you even more sensitive to her flicking tongue.

I am about to come but I want you to see me coming while she is licking you so, I pull my erect glistening cock from your body and move around behind her positioning my cock against her upturned arse, right in front of your face while you are licking her swollen wet cunt. My cock is pointing directly at her open cunt, glistening wetly with the moisture from deep inside you, inches from your eyes, "Push it into her, Fuck her. I want to watch you come in her cunt" you urge me as I look into your heavy sex drugged eyes.

While I watch your tongue working on her clit I slide my big thick cock into her body. You watch my thick shaft, lubricated with your juice stretch the delicate lips of her cunt as I sink into her, forcing her yielding cunt to accept my thick cock and pushing my balls into your face so that you can smell the rich musk of my excitement as she moans loudly directly into your swollen cunt. You lick my balls and arse as I fuck her, the juice from her excited sex running down my cock and down over my balls into your mouth.

You suck my balls into your mouth and I start to come almost immediately, thrusting hard inside her, her wet cunt swallowing me eagerly, my balls tensing against your face as I groan and pump my sperm into her body. My hips jerking above you as I empty myself deep into her throbbing hole.

My pleasure subsides and I pull my softening cock from her body leaving her wet and open. A mixture of her juice and my sperm coats my cock so you put out your tongue to lick me and enjoy the taste before returning the tip of your tongue to her clit. She carries on licking you and I look down and watch as thick drops of my sperm slip out from between her swollen open lips down over her throbbing pink clit to run over your tongue and into your mouth. You both continue to lick each other as I watch until you make each other come, my prick hardening again as I see my creamy sperm running into to your open mouth as her cunt squeezes and spasms against your searching tongue.

She unties you and makes you suck my cock, making me stiffen even more while she sits back in a big armchair with her legs spread over the arms, exposing herself wantonly to us as she pushes a big thick rubber dildo deep into her cunt and starts to wank herself with it, her eyes focused on us as you kneel in front of me sucking my cock.

Then she tells you to lie on the floor with your thighs apart while I kneel between your legs and lick you. With my face buried between your thighs I taste your beautiful little cunt, opening your lips with my tongue and sucking your stiff clit into my mouth, the creamy wetness of your orgasm running from your succulent hole down over my chin as I watch her push the thick realistic looking dildo into her soaking wet cunt.

The next thing I know I feel her kneeling behind me, the thick rubber cock pressing against my arse. I feel the slippery round head, wet with the juice from her cunt trying to open up my anus. I am so exited that I push back against her, lifting my buttocks towards her hips and spreading my arse, offering her my tight sensitive hole. I want her to fuck my arse while I lick you. I feel the thick cock squeeze into my body and moan into your cunt as it stretches me.

You look up and watch her fuck my arse, her tits bouncing as she holds my hips and forces the rubber cock deep into me, reaching round and wanking me at the same time, my prick erect and wet with excitement, while I carry on licking you and reveling in your beautiful cunt. Then she makes me lift my head from between your thighs and tells me fuck you, holding my cock against your cunt as I kneel between your thighs then guiding my stiff curving flesh into your body as I sink down on you and bury my aching cock deep inside you.

She plays with your clit and my balls while I slowly slide my cock in and out of your tight little cunt then I feel her probing my arse again with the rubber cock, my own movements as I push my prick into you, opening my arse around the slippery rubber. She pushes it into me then starts fucking me again while I thrust myself into you. Alternatively thrusting myself as hard as I can into your body then lifting up my arse and offering my open hole for her to push the thick dildo into, driving me wild with a totally new set of sensations, forcing me to abandon myself to my own pleasure and making my orgasm inevitable. I start to come inside your body, my cock twitching and pulsing as I empty my balls against the back of your pouting cunt and I collapse into your welcoming arms.

She slowly pulls the thick dildo from my arse as my softening prick slips from your body then, as we lie down next to each other kissing gently she alternately sucks my cock, cleaning off my sperm and your juice, then pushes her head between your thighs to taste our combined juices running from your body while idly flicking her tongue over your clit.

My cock hardens again as I kiss you with her mouth on your cunt, only to get even harder as I feel her suck my cock into her mouth as our kiss deepens. Then I feel you gasp into my mouth as her lips leave my cock and settle once again on you open sex. With her mouth still against your cunt she pushes me onto my back and makes you lie on me, my upright cock poking up between your thighs but resting against your cunt so that she can lick us both at the same time while we kiss. As our passion for each other deepens she make you sit on me, guiding my upright swollen cock towards your wet gaping cunt and holding it in place while you settle your weight gratefully onto me, driving the smooth slippery tip of my cock between your lips and up into your body.

As your cunt sinks onto my cock she pushes you forward and pulls your buttocks apart, forcing you down hard onto my cock as she exposes your tight little anus. Slowly and deliberately lowers her mouth towards the junction between our bodies, firstly licking my balls then progressing up over the widely stretched lips of your delicate little cunt and onto the tight ring of your arse. She licks your exposed anus gently feeling it tighten each time my cock sides into you then gently starts to probe it with her tongue, entering your body slowly until her tongue is fucking your arse in time with my cock in your cunt.

You feel her face move away from your upturned arse only to be replaced by what you know to be the rubber dildo she used on me She begins to push her dildo into your arse while I fuck your cunt. I can feel the thick rubber entering you and pressing against my cock as both your holes are filled and we begin to fuck you together. We both pump into you, stretching you wider than you have ever felt before and sinking deep inside your body, letting you revel in the sensation of being taken by two people at once. The dildo is rubbing her clit and she is working herself against your arse, trying to bring on her orgasm, using your body to satisfy herself. I am following her lead, urging my own orgasm by working my cock deep inside you and letting the tight grip of your cunt milk my cock, drawing the ultimate pleasure from my body. We come together, taking you with us as we cry out in unison, overwhelmed by ecstasy before we collapse unsteadily in a sated and exhausted heap, legs and arms entangled, our passion dissipating to be replaced by a warm glow of satisfaction.

love24x
love24x
36 Followers