My Black Coworker Ch. 02

Story Info
White woman begins down the road to temptation
1.5k words
3.82
75.4k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy had started me down a path that I had not foreseen. I was now obsessed with Jerry. The more he looked on as I worked to seduce him the more I wanted him. I suppose it could be attributed to the fact that I was feeling like a woman again. If I am being honest my husband was never good in bed. I knew that going in although I denied it. I was in my mid thirties when I met him and I think that I wanted to get married so bad and have a child that I ignored his less than stellar loving. I had convinced myself that he was adequate even as he rutted away racing his way to an orgasm only to fall off of me into a deep sleep nearly every time. But, I had gotten what I wanted -- a daughter. For the first few years it was enough. I was so preoccupied with her that sex didn't really matter and I only did it so that he could get off. I felt I owed it to him. Subconsciously I think I thought that he had saved me from becoming an old hag.

As time passed and my body, which was never hot, became more and more unattractive I began to yearn for him to acknowledge my being a woman. Maybe it was just me but I began to think that even when we had sex it was just for him to get off and that as time passed it had less and less to do with him being attracted to me. I felt like a receptacle. Over the last year I came to believe -- no, I came to know that he just used me as a place to dump his cum. I did not feel like a woman.

Maybe that is why it was going so far. Jerry was looking. His stare was infused with lust -- for me. It was undeniable. While I could not understand why; by the week before it happened his gaze said sex and it said he wanted sex with me. For a woman who had been long ignored, who felt her body had long since seen its better day to have this big stud of a man damn near drooling after me did wonders.

Suzy's plan was three months in the making. As Jerry looked on I became more confident. I walked differently. My hips began to sway again. I felt differently, sexy. Jerry's attention made me want to be better when I finally had him and so I started to work out. By time it happened I had lost 11 pounds and was feeling great. It was amazing but Jerry seemed to notice from the first pound telling me the morning after I had seen it on the scale that I looked like I had lost some weight and that it looked good on me. Boy did I want to just drop to my knees right there and thank him properly. My husband however did not notice even when I had lost the 11 pounds.

The plan that Suzy hatched had me seducing Jerry until the company trip that we were both going on to a conference where it would happen. She had me showing him a little bit every day saying that if I kept him hard for all that time he would be more than ready to fuck me by time the trip rolled around on November 7. Even before the seduction began Jerry and I had started talking because he is such a nice guy. He would stop by every morning on his way to his desk and we would chat about things, mostly current events. With the Obama election nearing our conversations focused a lot on race. It was amazing but I liked talking about the subject with him even though I had always been afraid of talking about race as people weren't always that understanding if you said something they thought of as offensive. Jerry was different he seemed to understand that things sometimes come out differently than they are meant to. He had an easy smile and a warm demeanor. It was at the end of one of these conversations on the Monday before the trip that I knew he was mine for the taking. His staring had become more intense like he was already fucking me in his mind. I noticed that he was looking at my cleavage while we conversed and tried to catch his gaze as I usually did but it didn't work. Just then I noticed that he used his hand to adjust himself. I think he meant to be discreet but I had seen it. I had known, I guess, he was getting hard the way he was looking all the time but it wasn't until then that I knew for sure. I coughed a little and he looked up at me smiled that easy smile and then looked back at my breast. He was bold. He stood up to leave finishing the conversation we were having about racial myths by saying that people should not focus on the myths about Black men; that the realities were good enough. I almost melted seeing the strain in his crotch. He turned to walk and his muscular butt looked like each cheek was fighting the other as he moved. Then he turned back to me and apologized. He quickly closed my door stepped in real close and said that he was sorry if I felt objectified earlier that it was just that 'they' looked real good. Then he left. I have never been so wet in my life. There was no guessing, he let me know for sure that he was looking even though I really did not have to guess.

The next day was Election Day. Jerry seemed more confident than ever. When he stopped by the office he apologized again saying he hoped he had not embarrassed me. I blushed a bit. And then, he was looking at my cleavage again. He said that now that it was out there was no need to pretend he didn't like looking. That was not the reaction I expected. But, that is part of what I like about Jerry; he is all man confident and comfortable with it. I think with a less confident man I might have felt like I was being harassed but with hi it felt good and I felt sexy. Just before he went to leave he asked me if I knew what today was. I told him that I knew it was Election Day. He laughed. He closed the door again. He moved into the room sitting on the desk on my side. My heart raced. Looking me right in the eye he said that today was redemption day. I looked at him puzzled.

He said that today White people were going to go vote to prove they were not racist whether they were or weren't. He said that White women like me who were afraid that there might be something in them that they didn't want there, some racist feeling, whose hearts raced when a Black man got too close that we were going to go out and purge ourselves. I should have just been quiet and listened but I interjected that he was wrong that we were voting for Obama because he was the better candidate. He moved so quickly that I did not know he had gotten off the desk and grabbed me until I was standing an inch from him. He looked me deep in the eye and said -- I know. I could feel his breath on me and I felt my heart in my throat. There was silence for a while; too long and then he asked me why if that was the only reason was my heart beating so fast? I couldn't speak I was in a state of sensory overload. His strong hands were holding me so close I could feel the warmth and vibration of his body -- I could smell his cologne and his manliness.

That smile crept back across his lips and he reached forward and placed his hand just above my breast on my chest. His smile broadened and he pulled me closer to the point where we were almost touching; to where the air had a hard time getting between us and leaned down whispering into my ear that I should ask myself why if what I said was true he knew that my heart was racing. He leaned even closer whispering and I could feel his lips as they kissed my ear as they moved and he congratulated me on my redemption it was the first time I had ever detected even a hint of sarcasm from him then he said that I needed to figure out what I was going to do when the election was over to not get so excited when a Black man was close to me his lips kept brushing me as he spoke. I tried not to moan as I came right there. Then he was gone and I collapsed in my chair.