My Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers

"Ok, Truth time," Lisa said, sitting up. She reached for a towel to clean herself off as she spoke.

"So your sister walks in on us one day. We're usually pretty good about keeping people out of our business, but what are roommates for, if not surprises? So she sees David going down on me, and almost walks out right away. But she sees it's my brother. Talk about awkward. Anyway, David offered to give her a little one-on-one time -- you know, to calm her down -- and afterwards we talked. And let's just say your sister has a few secrets, Jack."

My sister was smiling nervously as Lisa talked. "Turns out," she continued, "she's had a bit of a thing for her big brother."

When she said this, I started to get hard once again. And they all saw it, too, so now there was no denying I had these thoughts.

"She walked in on you one day as you were coming out of the shower. You were drying off your hair with a towel so you didn't see her, but she definitely saw you. She saw all of you. And there's more, but I'll let her tell you that stuff. Anyways, she was jealous of how David makes me feel when he's with me, and wanted me to try and hook you two up. Honestly, you really were sweet, even if you have no idea how to woo a girl. But if I could hook you up with your sister, I figured it would mean the world to me. To us. We weren't actually sure you'd go for it, so we put on a little show."

"We're starting to think it's more common than you'd expect," David added.

"Well, no sense hiding up there anymore, Claire," Lisa spoke. "Come down and join us."

Claire was wearing cotton bottoms and a tank-top with no bra. As she came down the ladder, I couldn't help but marvel at her figure. She had a really nice ass, and she was also fit, like Lisa. She was about the same hight, but had brown hair like me. She also had brown eyes like me, and she had a certain awkwardness to her. Like me.

I sat against the wall, still deciding if I should go any farther. What I was thinking about doing at that moment had not yet been done. My clothes were still inches away. She'd only seen me naked, no harm done. I could leave now and that would be that.

But still I watched my sister as Lisa continued.

"Have you ever wondered what it might be like to have sex with your sister, Jack?"

Claire glanced at me, then at the ground, shyly.

"Have you ever even seen her naked?" she asked.

"No."

"Do you want to?" Claire said, anxiously.

"She'll let you," Lisa continued. "All you have to do is ask."

I said nothing, and Claire took it as a yes. I already saw her nipples poking out through her tank-top. It was too enticing to say no.

Lisa and David had really done a number on me. It felt so comfortable not saying no. Like "No" would have been an absurd thing to say. Of course! Why would you say no to that? It's only looking.

Claire slowly took her tank top off and looked at me. She was pleased to find me starting at her, not looking away. She was giddy when she finally pulled her drawers down.

When they were off, my heart was pounding. It's not true what they say about a lady's private parts, that if you've seen one you've seen them all.

Because I hadn't seen my sister's.

I never thought I would, because I never thought I should. I always figured I'd walk in on her in the bathroom once or twice while we were growing up, but never did. I was lucky that way.

Now I realize how deprived I was. She was my sister, and hers was like the most holy of all. I should not be seeing it, and she should not be showing it to me. But she was showing it to me. She wanted me to look at it. And not just look at it...

I was wrong: Lisa was not the most beautiful woman I knew. It was my sister. By far. I simply had never considered her in that way. I always knew she was attractive, and she is. She is a goddess, but she was always still my sister. But now she was naked, and she was naked for me.

Lisa was so happy, she said gleefully, "Go to him."

Claire walked up to me and sat down next to me.

She was close enough to me that I could feel the warmth of her breath. I could sense the pheromones her female body was giving off. Pheromones that were meant for men other than me, her brother. Those men were supposed to have my sister, and to win her heart over, in order to win her body. I was supposed to watch them take my sister and have her as the woman she is. To have her body, as naked as she is now.

Just this once, she says to me with her eyes: "Look upon your sister as other men do. It's ok because I want to look upon my brother as other women do. I want to know you, brother, and I want you to know me."

She was already sweating, either from the masturbating or the anticipation. She was still letting me look at her. I could not stop looking.

I glanced at Lisa and David one more time. She had joined him on the bed, and had her head resting on his shoulder with her arms wrapped around him as she watched us, smiling. "We're not even here."

When I looked back at Claire, she had moved in as close as she could be. Her smile was so disarming that I finally put my hand to her chest. I caressed her breast and began to play with her nipple. Something I had always wanted to do, I realized, was touch my sister's nipples.

And that was it. I took my sister's breast into my hand, saying without words, "I want you." She could not be more pleased.

She giggled and turned into me slightly. When she touched my chest for the first time, I felt my penis react. She must have seen it out of the corner of her eye because she smiled.

As if reading my mind, she slid her hand down and held my penis for the first time.

I was so happy she had done it, I never wanted her to let go. My own sister was now touching that part of me that only other women were supposed to touch. And it felt so good.

I wanted to touch her, too. That part of her that other men wanted. She had touched me as other women would, and I wanted to do the same.

There was no protest or nervousness in her eyes as I slid my hand between her legs. I touched her vagina for the first time, and she opened her legs slightly to let me.

I began to rub her there, and I saw her respond. She started to rub my penis as well, and both of us were amazed.

She was my blood, my own. We were created by the same parents, so she was like an extension of me. I never realized how powerful that connection was until that moment. It was like pleasuring a female part of myself. But it wasn't me. It was an entirely different person. My sister.

I started fingering my sister, and her breathing intensified. The more I played with her, the more she groped me and pulled me closer. Our foreheads were touching as I continued to pleasure my sister.

"Brother..." she started to say. She looked up at me quickly and said, "I want you, Brother."

I suddenly wanted to make her come immediately. I wanted to be the one who made her come.

"I want you, Sister." Then she kissed me, and I couldn't stop kissing her back. "I want to make you come so bad," I blurted out. I stopped and pulled back, suddenly feeling embarrassed by what I'd said.

"I want to. Please, Brother, don't stop." My penis was harder than ever in her hands.

Finally, I grabbed her thighs and guided her to lay on the floor. I brought my face to within inches of her pussy, and looked at it for the first time up close. It was indeed not much unlike most I'd seen. But it was my sister's.

This was it. The moment of truth. I looked at her lips like I had never seen a more sacred sight in my life. I had never had such reverence, and my sister duly noted my respect for her pussy with a gentle laugh. She knew what it meant to me, to see her pussy up close like that. And she was only too thrilled to have been the cause of such excitement in me. She didn't rush me, because she reveled in it.

And I started to lick my sister's pussy.

Hearing my sister moan and feeling her squirm was hotter than even fucking Lisa. I knew what she felt when her brother fucked her. How hot it was. It made me want to devour my sister all the more. To make her come.

She was screaming, and I heard Lisa clapping approvingly. "There you go. Gosh, I'm so happy for you two! You're never going to forget this!"

I started to discover what my sister was responding to, and was finding her sweet spots. "Yes! There, Brother, yes! Oh, Brother! I knew you would! That's it!"

"Ha ha," I heard Lisa laughing, as she put her hands onto my back. "You're not wasting any time figuring out her spots. Claire, you're brother is really sweet." I was only casually listening to Lisa. I wanted my sister, and nothing else.

"Brother! You're --about --Ah! --bout to --Uh! --make me --Uh! --come! Oh! Bruh --uh --ther! Oh! Yes!" As she was preparing to come, Lisa reached her hand under to fondle my penis. I wanted to stop her at first, but didn't want to let my sister go. So I drove my sister to come, and Lisa rubbed my penis as I did.

I felt my sister get very wet as her body tightened, and she let me drink her in. And all at once, I felt myself come at the same time. My lips separated from my sister for the first time and I let out a moan.

"Yay!" Lisa shouted, and laughed. "Oh, I'm so proud of you!"

I could hardly think straight enough to hear this. My sister was laying beneath me, dripping wet because of me. "Oh Brother," she moaned. She could hardly speak. "I can't believe you made me come, big Brother. No other man has made me come like that."

"And no man ever will," David said. "Your brother was made for this, Claire. He was made to please you, like I was made to please Lisa here." Lisa smiled at this.

"So how do you feel about eating your own sister's pussy," Lisa asked me.

"I want to do it again."

"Well, now, you might want to let her catch her breath first."

But there was no time for that. I had been looking at my sister's wet pussy and her writhing body the whole time, and I was getting harder.

"No," Claire said. "Jack?"

"Yes?"

"I want you to fuck me. Don't wait." She rolled her head to look at me. She was still exhausted, but smiling.

I didn't think I could be more amazed, but seeing my naked sister beckoning me desperately to fuck her was the most incredible thing in the world. And I was rock hard when she said it.

I spread her legs with ease and laid on her, looking at her nose to nose. I wanted to feel her breath again. "Are you sure you want me to fuck you? You're still my sister." She was still breathing heavy, but she grabbed me tighter when I said this.

"I want you so badly," she moaned. "You have to fuck me, Brother." As caught up in my passion as I was, it was still quite remarkable to have my sister talking dirty to me. I was definitely seeing a side of my sister that I was never meant to see. And she was kind of a freaky.

"Oh, I can't wait any longer. I've always been your sister, don't you want to fuck me? Haven't you always wanted to know what it's like to be inside your sister? I'm already wet for you."

"Ha ha," Lisa was laughing. "Geez, Claire..."

Claire was trying to guide my penis in, a look of desperate passion in her eyes. "Please, Brother. I want to feel you inside me now."

I moved up just enough to let her finish guiding it in, and a mere moment later, I felt the warm moisture of my sisters sweet lips around my member as I entered her for the first time.

I was penetrating her just as I imagined I would, and I was sure I was going to come immediately. I wanted her so bad at that point.

She felt so good, and she responded so well to every movement I made. I was in control of all of my sister's pleasure, and she wanted it. With every thrust, I thought for sure I would be coming soon.

Maybe Lisa anticipated this. That is why she helped me come twice already. Because every time I looked down at my sister, I wanted to come. Felt like coming.

But this gave me time to please Claire. She felt every movement, and started to scream when I went deeper. She wrapped herself around me completely, and let me penetrate her as deep as I could go.

As luck would have it, it was right at the moment when she was nearing orgasm that a familiar voice arrived just outside the door to the room.

"Yes, I know honey, we did talk about it but I really think I'm making the right call here."

It couldn't be...

"...I just told you. I would be surprised if I see a girl in this dorm with her clothes on, and I just know there are boys in here, too, only I haven't seen any of those yet."

He was certain, it was their mother. She was here to talk to Claire.

"Oh look, I have to go, I'm going to talk to her, ok? --I'm just going to talk to her. I'm sure she knows how to make smart decisions."

I looked down at my sister, who was both worried and amused by the situation.

"Whatever, I have to go. I'll talk to you later."

Knock knock.

"Claire? Claire, it's me." We all stare at each other in petrified silence. "Claire, I know you're in there with a boy, I already heard you so there's no sense in hiding it."

Nobody moves until we hear the sound of the door open. I sit up slightly, and so does my sister. It is too late.

But before we know it, Lisa darts to the atrium and stands facing my mother. "Oh, my! Oh, I'm so sorry, I had no idea." Lisa did not cover herself.

My terror at being seen was briefly masked by the thought that, if my mother looked closely enough, she might see my come still gleaming on Lisa's belly and bush. I would never guess my mother would stare long enough to notice, but I was hot nonetheless just thinking about it. And I have no idea why.

"It's ok, Mrs. Andrews. Is there something I can help you with?"

"I can come back later, I'm sorry I bothered you, young lady."

My heart eased until Lisa continued, "That's ok, Mrs. Andrews. Is there something you'd like me to pass on to Claire if I see her."

"Oh, I really just... I just don't want to be keeping you."

"But before you go..."

What is she doing!

"If it's about her and guys... well, I only say it cuz I heard you through the door. She's doing fine. She's not like me. Not like me at all." As she said this, she snuck in a wink toward me. I looked down at Claire, who was already grinning.

"Well, I don't know what kind of girl you are, I'm sure you are very sweet girl. I just... I only want what's best for my daughter."

Lisa was standing where I could still see most of her body, and she kept looking back at us at moments when my mother was likely not looking at her. Lisa was having fun with it.

"I understand. You don't want her to make any mistakes, I get it."

All of a sudden, I felt Claire tickling my balls. I looked down at her again, shocked, and she had a very big grin as she kept fondling my sack. It was making me harder, and my mind became conflicted. I tried to focus on the conversation, but found it next to impossible.

"Yes. Well, I'm sorry, what was your name again?"

"Lisa."

Then I saw my mothers hand shake Lisa's. "Well, I'm sorry to have met you while you were, uh, well..."

"Oh it's fine, we were just finishing up, actually."

My body was compelled to test movement, and when I moved into my sister slightly, I wanted to moan. My sister bit her tongue as well.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't think of that." I didn't realize at first, but Lisa was referring to them shaking hands. The thought that my mother was shaking hands with the woman who held my penis sent up another jolt through me.

I started moving in and out of my sister, but slowly. I didn't have to move that fast. I almost let out a moan, but my sister put a finger to my lips to silence me. She was still grinning.

Then it became a game. I penetrated her and she gripped me from within, and we tested the other's will to remain silent.

With only slow, silent movements, my teeth clenched and my groins aching, I felt it coming. Neither of us was winning over the other, we both had to come. When she came, she was biting her lip and clamping down on my shoulders, eyes closed.

"What is that?" I heard my mother say. Claire was still coming. It was too late to do anything. If she saw us, she saw us.

Claire now had her mouth open, and thinking she might slip and scream accidentally, I put my mouth to hers. I kissed her as I felt myself coming inside of her.

"My, uh, boyfriend, you mean?" Lisa said.

"No. I mean, is it just you two?"

"Would that disappoint you, Mrs. Andrews?"

I finally heard the door close and Lisa started laughing hysterically. She came and sat by us on the floor and gave us a big bear hug. "I just love you guys so much more now. Really."

When my sister and I finally looked at each other after recovering from the orgasm, I said, "I'm sorry, I should have pulled out."

"It's ok, it wouldn't have been fair to you."

She found the energy to look up at me with a smile, with me still inside her. "I will always be yours," she said to me.

"I can't believe we just did that. I came inside my own sister." She was still smiling.

"I know. I was just fucked by my own brother," she chuckled. "Never thought it would feel so good to have your come inside me."

"Aww..." Lisa was saying to David. "They're doing what we did. Remember our first time, Davey? We just had to say it out loud. It never gets old."

And I know now what she means. We didn't want to separate. We wished we could be joined together forever, with me still inside her.

So that's the story of the first time I fucked my sister. Judge if you want, but if it were you in that situation, you would've done the same thing. There's nothing like fucking your own blood-relative. It is the ultimate lovemaking experience, and one I'll never forget.

javawarrior
javawarrior
182 Followers
12