My Blowjob Technique

Story Info
Oral vixen shares a few secrets.
  • October 2000 monthly contest
740 words
4.28
440k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welllllll, I have so much fun giving blow jobs. I start by licking your lips & kissing you softly. Then I kiss your neck & ear, trailing a line with my tongue down to your nipples. You love it when I kiss, lick & suck on your nipples, don't you? So I do just that, starting on the left then moving to the right. I nip it with my teeth & suck on it like i'm giving you a hickey & then lick it feather light.
All this gets you really hard & the precum starts to ooze. I LOVE the taste of precum. If you tell me there is precum for me I will drop your pants then & there to lick it up. So I lick the precum off the tip of your dick & savor it. Then I start teasing you by licking your shaft up & down & all over, but avoid the head. I lick under the ridge of the head, but do not take the head in my mouth. Then I lick all the way down to the base of your shaft & take your balls in my mouth, one at a time & suck on them softly. I take both in my mouth & teabag you. I'm willing to bet I get more precum as a reward. Right? So, of course, I have to lick up the precum.

Next I engulf you in your entirety into my mouth, deep-throating you all at once. I stay just like that, your whole shaft inside my mouth, tip at the back of my throat for a minute or so, just letting you feel the wetness & warmth of my mouth. You moan, I'm sure, as it is sheer ecstasy to be buried to the hilt in my mouth. I slowly start to lick the head while it is still in my mouth, ringing around the ridge, flickering at the pee hole. Then I start to move towards the top & suck gently until I let almost all of you out of my mouth. You like to watch, don't you? So I put on a little show for you. I slowly move your thick cock in & out of my mouth in long strokes, sucking softly & in the spots you like it best. I do this until I feel you growing bigger in my mouth. Then the teasing starts again. I don't let you cum at first. I build up the climax for you, making you beg for release.

I start to lick the head again, probing your pee hole with my tongue in a sensual way that really turns you on, licking your shaft, cupping your balls in my free hand. I take all of you in my mouth again & concentrate on the top of your dick. I move slowly at first then quicken the speed, using my hand at the base of your shaft. It is wet with all the saliva that has dripped down your cock & from my constant licking & sucking, making you good & wet. I start to move my hand up & down in pace with my mouth, giving you a hand job & blow job at the same time, exciting you even more.

You start to ooze cum & I ask if you want me to milk you dry or to let you blow your wad. You see, I am holding the base of your dick & have the control over this. If I continue to hold it firmly you will just ooze cum, but if I let it lose you can have a mind shattering orgasm. Some days I prolong the orgasm by milking you dry, slowly letting little bits of cum squirt over a few minutes, having your orgasm last up to five minutes & other days I make you cum so hard you sees stars.

This day I want to drink your cum so I let lose & you shoot your wad all at once. It is a jism shake for me!!! I love to tease you after you cum, too, licking & sucking on your sensitive head, making you jump in the bed & practically hit the ceiling until you beg me to stop. I give you a little break & then we start all over again.

So, that's my blow job technique, plus or minus some secrets I refuse to tell...you like?