My Boner Turns Me Invisible Ch. 03

Story Info
A sexually frustrated high school student turns invisible.
2.6k words
4.33
114.1k
51

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a week since I spoke to Melody. She sits at the back of the class and stares out the window most days. She doesn't wear her leather jacket as much anymore. I miss it; I sort of like the bad girl look. I find myself starring at her most days; sunshine just gets caught in her long, dark and messy hair. I miss her. If she won't talk to me, there is nothing I can do about it. No girls in the school will talk to me anymore, except one.

"Logan! I asked what is the answer to question 4." She startled me and brought back from out of my thoughts.

"Um... Um... 7?"

"No! Jenkins?" She smiled as she said Jenkins.

"The answer is 14, Miss."

"Thank you Jenkins."

Ms. Williams was a 45 year old math teacher. She had long amber hair, a very slender body for her age and big tits that were almost as big as Cassandra's. Her ass was perky and was what all boys took her class for. I want to fuck her. She is my next target.

I find all classes boring, I think about sex all day until I go home where I masturbate and think about sex some more. Math was our last class of the day, so as soon as this period ended, I would make my move.

The bell rang just as I put together what I would say to her. I ran down to the change room to get ready. Here we go; I will turn invisible. Over the last three weeks I have come a long way in learning to control my sexual urges; I only get hard-ons when I wanted them. Except for two days ago when I heard my mom masturbating again; I turned invisible and just spied on her for a couple of hours until she was finished and then I just masturbated in my room covering my torso in cum.

I took off all of my clothes and put them into the locker; I let my hard on pop up and turned invisible. I walked out of the change room, invisible. The brisk air conditioned school gave me goose bumps. I felt so free, walking around the busy school, as everyone was leaving. All the classrooms empty.

I slowly opened the door to Ms. Williams' math class and popped in. I was shocked at what I found. Jenkins beat me to it. Ms. Williams was unbuttoning her shirt and walking up to Jenkins.

"M...Ms. Will...Williams? What are you doing?"

"Jenkins, you're such a good student... I like rewarding good students."

"But what if someone catches us?"

"Don't worry I will lock the door."

She stopped unbuttoning her shirt and briskly walked to the door, pushed it closed all the way and flicked the lock.

"There, all better?"

She seductively walked over to Jenkins; as she pulled her shirt open revealing her huge tits. She unclasped her bra and dropped it on the desk in front of Jenkins. She moved his desk away, revealing his massive boner trying to break free from his pants. She reached down and unhinged his jeans and pulled down the zipper. She started to pull his pants and underwear down. Jenkins lifted himself off the seat to give her some help. A massive cock sprang up. 9 inches at least I thought.

"Wow Jenkins!" she exclaimed in awe.

I was incredibly jealous of my best friend Jenkins, of both his cock and stealing my action.

She knelt down and started to slowly stroke his monster cock. She slowly drew her tongue up from the base to the tip where she began to suck it. Every bob she made she took it in a little farther until it was down her throat. Jenkins started moaning loudly after a few seconds of this.

"M...Ms. Williams, I... I'm gonna cum."

Ms. Williams kept sucking hard.

"I... I... I'm cumming Ms. Williams."

He shot loads and loads and she swallowed every drop. Ms. Williams got up and began to take off her dress pants; she let them fall to the floor as Jenkins cock started to get hard again. She pulled her red lace thong up spreading her lips with the G-string, before pulls them down giving me and Jenkins a great view. I was very jealous of Jenkins but there was nothing I could do but watch.

Ms. Williams threw together a couple of tables near Jenkins and climbed on. She laid down and spread her legs. Jenkins walked over and put his head down to taste. Slowly at first as he had never done it before, he had only seen it on line. He slowly massaged her swollen clit with his tongue, making circles. She cooed gently. He began to suck hard on her clit, pulling and flicking it with his tongue. He suddenly grabbed her ass fiercely and pulled her closer. She started crying out in pleasure; desperately trying to keep her moans quiet. She put her hands out and pushed his head away before she lost it and screamed out of ecstasy.

"Thank you Jenkins."

She climbed down and propped herself up on a chair, sticking her ass out.

"Fuck me hard Jenkins!"

"Yes teacher!" answered Jenkins proudly.

Jenkins brought his rock hard dick up to her ready and waiting cunt, he pushed it in slowly. She was tight and soaking wet. Jenkins grabbed her hips and thrust himself all the way; every inch of his nine inch cock. She cried out loudly and quickly covered her mouth. He slowly increased his speed. She was moaning with every thrust. He started moving as fast as he could. Her juices were bursting out after every thrust. He made one final thrust and came hard in her.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" He moaned loudly.

He pulled out his cock, covered in cum and pussy juice, still rock hard. Ms. Williams was about to get down when suddenly Jenkins grabbed her hips again and thrust his hard dick into her tight ass. It slid in all the way. She cried out in pain and pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Jenkinnnnnnnnnns!" she cried as her pussy squirted for the first time in her life. She trembled and went limp as he continued to thrust in and out of her ass.

I couldn't believe my dweeby best friend had lost his virginity before me. I was incredibly turned on seeing my bitchy math teacher being fucked hard in the ass. I was masturbating hard as I absorbed the scene.

He started yelling out in pleasure. "Oh! Oh! Oh! I can`t believe I`m fucking my teacher. Yes! Yes! Ahhhhhh!!!" Jenkins came hard, filling her ass.

He pulled out still hard. Ms. Williams turned herself around and sat on the chair, exhausted and amazed at what her teacher`s pet had done to her. She had never come so hard in her whole life. She looked at his still hard cock and gasped.

"Jenkins!? You're still hard as a rock!" She exclaimed as she put her hand out and grabbed it. She started stroking it. She pulled him closer and began to give him another blow-job. Jenkins quickly pushed her away.

"Wait... Like this." He stuck his dick between her huge tits, and started thrusting away. She grabbed her tits and bobbed them up and down faster and faster. He started breathing heavy and letting out soft moans and sighs.

"Ah! AH! AHHH!!!" He shouted as he shot his finally loads all over her face and tits. My load shot all over my hands. I started appearing visible again. I jumped under her desk and hid. I stayed for hours waiting for them to leave. They cleaned up their messes, talked about next times and talked about his grades rapidly improving. They left together.

Finally I can leave. I got up and headed to the change room. I felt intense worry when I found the hall lights had been turned off. What time is it? I thought. I ran up to the change room door. It was locked. Oh shit! What do I do now? I had no choice but to walk home naked. I pushed open the school doors and was met by night time. The parking lot was empty. I felt relieved as I started getting a boner and I turned invisible. I had to pass through the centre of town to get home. I looked up at the clock tower and it said 8:30. I didn't have to worry about my parents because my father was still on a long business trip and my mom just left to go on a three day writing retreat. I started to masturbate. The fresh air sent a chill down my spine. I was about to come. I started running as I masturbated, I couldn't stop but I couldn't finish somewhere this public. I reached the street near my house. Our house was fairly detached from the rest of town. I was going to shoot my load any second now. I stopped as I started to cum. I shot a load against a tree. I became visible again. Just then a convertible buzzed up next to me. Cassandra was in the back seat. She lifted up her shirt and flashed her tits to me. Everyone in the car was laughing as they drove off. I was incredibly humiliated again by that bitch. I walked to my house with my head down. I stopped dead in my tracks. Melody was waiting at my house. She was sitting on the steps. I was relieved, she hadn't seen me. I ninja'd about to the other end of the house, and quickly ran to my room to get a change of clothes on. I ran back around and came out of the woods like I was just coming home.

"Melody! What are you doing here?"

"I was hoping to talk to you. Can I come in?"

"Ya! sure." I was happy to see her. I felt so defeated reflecting on my day. My best friend has a larger dick than me and he had sex before me, not to mention I was just humiliated again by Cassandra and a bunch of frat boys. I always felt happy when I was around Melody.

"I knocked on the door but no one answered." She admitted.

"My parents are out of town for a while."

She smiled. We headed up to my room. She was wearing her black leather motorcycle jacket, and a short skirt. When we got to my room she sat down on the bed and I sat down on my desk chair at my computer.

"So what did you want to talk about?"

"It's... My boyfriend, he disappeared."

"Really, I didn't even know he was in town."

"There's more, he hit me, hard. I told him it was over, but he just stayed outside of my house waiting for me to come home. I was waiting in the bushes for hours waiting for him to leave."

My heart skipped a beat. She was there the night I beat him up. I gasped.

She continued talking "I saw what you did. I didn't believe it at first, but then I thought back to all my recent experiences here in this town and I realized, I felt your presence watching me. You have some strange power don't you!?"

"Wait! Melody! I'm not a freak, I was just masturbating in front of this mirror when I suddenly turned invisible, I couldn't belie-"

"I heard what you said too!"

I froze, this was somehow worse; she heard me say I wanted to fuck her. She opened her legs and raised her skirt up revealing she wasn't wearing any panties. She was wet and waiting for me. I shot up and tore off my clothes. My boner shot up next and I turned invisible. She gasped for a second out of fear, but quickly regained her composure.

"So that's how it works." She said.

She took off her jacket and raised her shirt, revealing her perfect B-cup breasts. Her nipples were firm and pointing out. She threw her top across the room as I pounced on her. My hands explored her body. She couldn't see me, but she could feel me. I brought my head down to her pussy and started to licking her slit up and down. Juices flowed into my mouth. She threw her head back and moaned uncontrollably.

I was finally fucking someone. It was finally my turn to get some action. All my embarrassments faded away. It was only me and her. I love her. I feel complete with her. I brought my head up and we kissed deeply. Suddenly I became visible again. She pulled away and smiled as she licked her lips tasting her own juices. We pressed our bodies together. Our hands explored every inch of each other. I didn't understand why I was visible again, but I didn't care. She grabbed my hard virgin cock and directed it into her warm and waiting pussy. She wasn't a virgin anymore, after what Cassandra did to her. Although this was her first cock. We were a perfect fit. I let out a sigh as I pulled out again and pushed it in as deep as I could. She moaned loudly again. I increased my speed. We were in perfect sync. I was in heaven. I could feel her body and mine. We gyrated with electricity.

"Fuck me harder!!!" She screamed.

I started ramming her as fast as I could.

"I... I... I'm gonna cum!!!"

"Do it!"

I thrust into her as deep as I could and filled her with my load. Just then I felt her release a torrent of pussy juice. I pulled out and she showered me with cum. I shivered with excitement. My cock was hard again in no time.

"I love you." She confessed as she shuddered and grabbed me. She pulled my head in and kissed me hard.

"I love you too!" I said as I let her throw me down onto the bed.

She climbed on top of me and started sucking on my seamen and pussy juice covered cock. She started making circles around the head of my dick. I moaned and shuddered. She took my whole cock in all the way down her throat. I suddenly started cumming uncontrollably. She was surprised for a second and gagged, but quickly regained control and swallowed every last drop. She threw herself down next to me. We held each other, fully satisfied and complete. We were in love, I was finally happy.

***

The next morning we just cuddled in each other's warm embrace.

"I never said thank you."

"For what?"

"...For saving me from my boyfriend."

"I will always protect you!" I stated firmly, and meant it. I truly loved this hot, 18 year old, punk rock chick from Toronto, Canada.

"I was thinking; I should do something to return the favour."

"You don't have to do anything for me. Just be here, with me."

"No. I want to. I want to help you fulfill all your sexual fantasies. Everyone you ever wanted to fuck, I will help you do it."

"Ok." I said trying to comprehend what she meant. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen.

"Well..." I started listing names. "There is that bitch Cassandra... Jenny and her twin sister Monica... My last period math teacher Ms. Williams and my..." I paused, I wanted to fuck my own mother.

"... And your mom" She finished my sentence. I felt my heart stop for a second. "It's ok, I get it, she's hot, I fucked her once myself after all."

We decided that our first target would be my mom and then Cassandra. I didn't even wonder if I could turn invisible anymore, I didn't care. I had everything I wanted. I had love.

TO BE CONTINUED