My Boss and the Office Bimbo Ch. 01

Story Info
The arrival of Barbara, the new office bimbo.
917 words
2.98
90.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone thought Barbara was a hot piece of ass - and everyone was pretty scared of Mark.

Mark was one of those bosses who inspired - how should I put it - "respect" among his workforce. He knew what he wanted, and he made sure you got it done. It was kind of a double-edged sword. Some days you were nervous about going into work because you knew he was going to give you a hard time over a piece of work you'd done; other times you'd feel really great because you were part of a winning team - and the rest of the business knew it.

But it was a pretty good day at work the day Barbara arrived for her interview as the team administrator. It was a pretty lowly position and we'd seen a trail of spotty young guys and dowdy young women going in and out of Mark's office all morning. Most of them looked pretty shaken by Mark's tough interviewing style - and in this, at least, Barbara was no exception. She came out of his office clearly trying to hold her head up and keep her composure, but she was shaking slightly and looked a little paler than when she went in. But Barbara stood out from the other interviewees in certain other respects. She was about 5'6" and taller in her black patent leather stilletos. She was wearing a dark skirt suit which was professional enough - but amply showed off the curve of her hips and shapely legs. And - even more interesting to the men in the room, I suspected - her tits were pleasingly full and presented very attractively by (what I imagined must have been) her underwired bra from one of those stores that cater for the "bigger-busted woman". I wondered if she had deliberately opened one more button than usual on her blouse that day in the hope that it might swing the job for her - or whether she noticed my colleagues (and, I must confess, myself) checking her out. What I am sure of is that every single one of the guys was checking out her ass and legs as she went through the door and it closed behind her.

There was a noticeable jump in the room when suddenly Mark's voice rang out.

"OK guys, eyes back on screens!"

He had put his head out of his office while the guys' attention had been fixated on Barbara's posterior.

"Jeez, the second a hot blonde walks into this place, all the work stops!"

But he had a faint smile on his face. A few of the guys laughed.

***

I probably don't need to describe the knowing looks that went round the office when, the following Monday, the very same gorgeous blonde with the big tits and the shapely legs walked in to the office to start her first day as our team administrator. (I was certain that quite a few of the guys had already been thinking about what they might like to "administer" to her if they got half a chance.) I don't think anyone imagined that Barbara had got the job because of her education and her resume! She took her place at the team secretary's desk just outside Mark's office. She sat down in the secretary's chair and smiled shyly around the room. A few of the guys smiled back at her - and a few more smiled at each other.

The men returned - or pretended to return - to their work. Eyes returned (mainly) to screens. I pretended to busy myself with the spreadsheet that was open on my computer. But from my desk at the side of the room I had the perfect opportunity to, without being noticed, give the new secretary a good look-over.

I could tell she was nervous. She sat in the secretary's chair with legs crossed and to one side, still feeling like a guest in the office, awaiting her first instructions from Mark. It occurred to me that she might well be more nervous today than on the day of her interview. Then, she had had less to lose, and the interview was over comparatively quickly; today, she would have to give a good account of herself for a full eight hours - for a large number of new male colleagues whom she would be meeting for the first time - and, of course, most importantly, for Mark. And Mark would, I felt pretty sure, have given her a pretty thorough grilling at the interview. I certainly remembered my own interview as a rough ride and, knowing Mark as I had for two years professionally, I could not imagine that, even though Barbara was only applying to be a secretary, he would have been any less intense with her. I wondered which she was more nervous about: meeting all the guys in the office for the first time (and enduring the smirks and stares that some of them were giving her), or seeing Mark again.

And Mark certainly gave us plenty of time to get a good look at the new team assistant. Barbara was forced to sit and wait for him for over 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure every guy in that room checked out her tits and legs at least once while she sat and waited. And when he finally called her into his office, I think every pair of eyes was fixed on the sexy blonde's ass.

***